Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

More Nigerian Celebrities Mourn The Death Of D’banj’s Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / More Nigerian Celebrities Mourn The Death Of D’banj’s Son (1424 Views)

Fans, Celebrities Mourn As Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Dies / Tosyn Bucknor Death: Falz, Olamide, Toolz, Celebrities Mourn / DJ Olu's Death: Wizkid, Olamide, Lil Kesh And Other Celebrities Mourn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

More Nigerian Celebrities Mourn The Death Of D’banj’s Son by jennifermahan(f): 7:59am On Jun 25, 2018
More Nigerian celebrities are reacting to the death of Daniel Oyebanjo III, the 13-month old son of singer, D’banj.

The little boy passed away on June 24, 2018, after he drowned in D’banj’s Ikoyi residence earlier in the day.

Celebrities such as Toyin Aimakhu, Adesua Etomi, Don Jazzy, Dr. Sid, Wande Coal and Tiwa Savage have taken to social media to mourn after the news of his death was announced by his father via Instagram.

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/06/more-nigerian-celebrities-mourn-the-death-of-dbanjs-son/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

Re: More Nigerian Celebrities Mourn The Death Of D’banj’s Son by donvicky2007: 8:11am On Jun 25, 2018
Rip to the bby boy and my condolence to tell family

Parents should be very careful of the whereabout of their kids in the house.

# Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

American Rapper.. YG Arrested For Stealing Diamond Chain (details) / ‘I peeped on Myself When Doc said it was Time’- Teebilz to Tiwa on Welcoming Son / Davido Announce 7days Wedding With Chioma & Her Family As He Celebrate With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.