Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings (32841 Views)

British Govt Evades THISDAY Enquiry On Fresh Passport Issued To Kanu / Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud / Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings by DidierDrogba: 6:44pm On Jun 25, 2018
buhariguy:
The jobless evil PDP are quick to blamed Fulani for what they did.
Your Grammar is horrible and terrible.... well...cows don't go to school

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings by Onemanonevote: 6:48pm On Jun 25, 2018
abdulaliyu25:
Sai baba we know those behind the killings trying to make your government look miserable.
You are playing politics with the blood of innocent Nigerians. May judgment of God Almighty be upon you.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings by uridadole: 6:54pm On Jun 25, 2018
major466:
If this satanically possessed govt of buhari does not arrest and declare Miyetti Allah a terrorist organization, have it at the the back of your mind that the genocide in middle belt is sponsored by this devilish govt.
Danjuma was right after all, the weapons fulani terrorist used yesterday were army weapons. Nigerian army supplying weapons to terrorist for genocide in middle belt!

Well known politicians. My surprise is the inability of SSS to track and nail these guys.
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings by Yankee101: 7:06pm On Jun 25, 2018
Every Ounce of blood shed will be paid back in good measure. This is a promise.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings by obi58: 7:11pm On Jun 25, 2018
buhariguy:

Why bring politics into such a dastardly act? Do you have any shame at all?

What does PDP have to do about the inability of a government (who promised change) 3 and a half years down the line to secure the lives and properties of its people?

Is this not genocide?

Shame on you for politicising such a tragedy!
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings by bukunmi01: 7:13pm On Jun 25, 2018
abdulaliyu25:
Sai baba we know those behind the killings trying to make your government look miserable.

When this same evil happened in the previous government, it was termed incompetence. I'm surprised how the name has suddenly changed. Trust me, youth like you appears to be the problem of this country
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings by jpphilips(m): 7:20pm On Jun 25, 2018
major466:
So you know fulani terrorist kill soldiers too? Why have they not been declared terrorist?

Your brain really wants to serve you better but first you must make an effort to use it, what has declaring a militia a terror group got to do with your claim they are in cohort with the military?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings by mimimile93: 7:22pm On Jun 25, 2018
Ekiti360:
President Muhammadu Buhari has finally reacted to the fresh killing of about 86 people in Plateau State.

It was earlier reported that Plateau Police Command on Sunday confirmed the killing of 86 persons in attacks on Razat, Ruku, Nyarr, Kura and Gana-Ropp villages of Gashish District in Barkin Ladi Local Government.

Also hit were Daffo and Kuba communities in Bokkos Local Government.

Reacting to the sad incident, the President in a statement on his verified Twitter page, appealed for calm, even as he assured Nigerians of justice to perpetrators of the dastardly act.

The statement read “President Buhari has been briefed on the deeply unfortunate killings across a number of communities in Plateau State, today.

“The Nigerian Army and police are supporting the determined efforts of Governor Simon Lalong to end the attacks and bring relief to affected communities.

“President Buhari appeals for calm and assures that no efforts will be spared to bring the perpetrators to justice, and prevent a recurrence/reprisal attacks.

“The President and the entire Federal Government stand with the Government and people of Plateau at this sad time.

“The grievous loss of lives & property arising from the killings in Plateau today is painful and regrettable. My deepest condolences to the affected communities.

“We will not rest until all murderers and criminal elements and their sponsors are incapacitated and brought to justice.”

http://kikiotolu.com/president-buhari-speaks-on-fresh-plateau-killings/

The president should also speak on the death of D'banj's son and get that careless mofo with his locked up including the architect.

I have watched "MY CRIB" on MTV and a lot of American celebrities got indoor pools in their houses and guess what! Their indoor pools all have covers.

What the fvck is wrong with Africans and stupidity? Africans don't take caution signs serious. Even without education, common sense should tell him that the indoor pool is a dead trap.

I need to see that nigga ass in jail for the killing of that lil homie
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings by akbahbah(m): 7:24pm On Jun 25, 2018
The most wicked president in the history of Nigeria. Your end shall come soon and it shall be disastrous.
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings by emmanuelex1(m): 7:44pm On Jun 25, 2018
Please can you tell mr president that a Fulani spoksman has already given us the reason the killings happened
ALMUSTAQIM:
GOD CONTINUE TO STRENGTHEN YOU MR PRESIDENT

PLS ACT FAST

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings by godliman: 7:45pm On Jun 25, 2018
Nashirushekoni:
Do it on time I trust you Mr president sai baba to2023
As he has always being doing it. I pity your type
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings by wildernessVoice: 7:48pm On Jun 25, 2018
Can speaking without proactive measures bring these victims back to life..?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 25, 2018
Nashirushekoni:
Do it on time I trust you Mr president sai baba to2023

Will you remain a fool forever? How many were brought to book in Benue massacre, actually how many have been arrested? How many have been brought to book or arrested for Taraba massacre? Lets not factor in Massacres in Osun, Enugu, Ebonyi etc. pls, dont be a fool forever.
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings by AbuMaryam1(m): 8:01pm On Jun 25, 2018
Why this killing after someone was jailed 14yrs?
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 25, 2018
So he can speak??

Impressive
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings by Hayyan22: 8:27pm On Jun 25, 2018
Paperwhite:
“We will not rest until all murderers and criminal elements and their sponsors are incapacitated and brought to justice.”

1).He added: “These attacks are retaliatory. As much as I don’t support the killing of human being, the truth must be told that those who carried out the attacks must be on revenge mission.
“Since these cows were not found, no one should expect peace in the areas. Even soldiers that went after the criminals to recover the rustled cows were shot by the armed rustlers and eventually escaped with all the cows.
https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2018/06/25/herdsmen-killed-86-people-plateau-miyetti-allah/amp/

2)."A leader of Miyetti Allah cattle breeders in Benue State, Garus Gololo has revealed why Fulani herdsmen attacked some communities in Benue state.
He said their action was a reprisal for alleged theft of cows."

https://www.google.com/amp/dailypost.ng/2018/01/06/fulani-herdsmen-finally-reveal-attacked-benue-communities/amp/
These are the killers.So can the Buhari's government do justice to them now?
Nice one mr chief justice of the federation
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings by Adejoncy01(m): 8:45pm On Jun 25, 2018
It is high time Nigerians come together for the good of this country!
Oga seun please create a section on Nigeria development and peace talk and actions for the youths that meant well for this country to come together!
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings by arinze3131(m): 9:27pm On Jun 25, 2018
buhariguy:

are U not ashamed of itself? sometimes when I read some of ur comments here, I wonder weather U have common sense. be reasonable for once or is it abomination in ur village 2 be sensible?
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings by SarkinYarki: 9:39pm On Jun 25, 2018
Juliusmalema:

I have said it countless times....buhari is behind all these killings

You can say that again
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings by abdulaliyu25(m): 9:44pm On Jun 25, 2018
Onemanonevote:

You are playing politics with the blood of innocent Nigerians. May judgment of God Almighty be upon you.
how many fulanis have been killing before they attack them do you guys report it or beacause they are fulanis u guys should stop this your tribalism
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings by abdulaliyu25(m): 9:46pm On Jun 25, 2018
bukunmi01:

When this same evil happened in the previous government, it was termed incompetence. I'm surprised how the name has suddenly changed. Trust me, youth like you appears to be the problem of this country
see this mumu am i lying PDP are behind all this
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings by lexy2014: 10:16pm On Jun 25, 2018
skedman:
I am 100 percent sure that politician are involved in this killings .it is just too bad .
buhari said it's Gaddafi boys. Myetti Allah claimed responsibility. Now u are saying its politicians. Who are d politicians. Pls name them
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings by lexy2014: 10:20pm On Jun 25, 2018
abdulaliyu25:
see this mumu am i lying PDP are behind all this
but buhari initially said its Gaddafi boys that are responsible 4 d killings. D minister of defence said its Fulani herdsmen but its because of d anti grazing law that's y they are killing. Myetti Allah earlier today confirmed that fulani herdsmen are responsible 4d killings cause their cattle were killed. So how is PDP involved in all this?
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings by lexy2014: 10:22pm On Jun 25, 2018
buhariguy:
who should they blame? Who did myetti Allah say is responsible 4d killings?
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings by lexy2014: 10:25pm On Jun 25, 2018
ALMUSTAQIM:
GOD CONTINUE TO STRENGTHEN YOU MR PRESIDENT

PLS ACT FAST

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
did d president act fast after people were killed in Benue by d same Fulani herdsmen? Y would he act fast now when IPOB isn't involved?
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings by Solorrman(m): 11:22pm On Jun 25, 2018
major466:
If this satanically possessed govt of buhari does not arrest and declare Miyetti Allah a terrorist organization, have it at the the back of your mind that the genocide in middle belt is sponsored by this devilish govt.
Danjuma was right after all, the weapons fulani terrorist used yesterday were army weapons. Nigerian army supplying weapons to terrorist for genocide in middle belt!
killing is bad bt why do u failed to talk abt why did the fulani attack ? Do u mean the fulani did this without reason ?
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings by Olyon(m): 11:26pm On Jun 25, 2018
Action compensate, turn ur words into action and accountability
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings by Solorrman(m): 11:32pm On Jun 25, 2018
OfoIgbo:
How come no single Fulani person has been arrested for these killings, rather the only people that get arrested are locals who are exercising their rights of self-defense which is enshrined in the UN charter?

In spite of the fact that in times past, ranking members of MIYETTI ALLAH Cattle Breeders' Association have claimed responsibility for these killings, yet Buhari and his security agencies have not seen in fit to arrest even a single one of them.

I hope this condolence message will be followed with a spate of arrests of Fulani movers and shakers who are obviously responsible for these killings. Or is Buhari trying to tell us that the former governor of Benue state was responsible for these killings?
u ar selfish,what u ar to ask is why d fulani killed people ? Was it just like that ? No,the people that ignited d reprisals ar also culprits bkos the berom leaders knws them,why ar they silent ? Just like u going round away frm d real reason. If fulani live peacefully bt berom steal and killed their cattles there is no way the berom shll b pampered as if what they did was right
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings by Solorrman(m): 11:34pm On Jun 25, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Hope ure enjoying the killings,it would get to ur turn someday
as u all feels joy when boko haram are killing d north,thats also ur turn
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings by Solorrman(m): 11:38pm On Jun 25, 2018
major466:
I know this govt is behind the genocide against Christians in Nigeria, I just want the world especially the international community to see how buhari's satanic govt is shielding Miyetti Allah terrorist organization.
why dnt u worshp the international community ? Why didnt u ask god first ? So the berow that killed the cows ar going to b d good guyz,by torching d fire of d rage u support them
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings by anonymous1759(m): 7:38am On Jun 26, 2018
That's why remain poor in Africa always hoping for God to come down from heaven to help us. The western world who brought religion to us don't make use of it when it comes to taking actions I pity Nigeria. Can't wait to excuse myself from Hell hole country. I'm not igbo before you say I'm ipob. But to be sincere is this killings not senseless? How can people be losing their lives because of cows? That's absurd. That was the main reason I dislike Jonathan he did nothing about boko Haram. And some of his followers still support him and try to put the blame on another APC. While APC members try to criticize criticize GEJ. Fortunately, PMB, is now the president and another form of killing have started. Jonathan supporters are Criticizing APC govt, but some APC supporters are still try to shield PMB. Forgetting they did the same thing to Jonathan. I pity the senseless youth no future for Nigeria. How many top politicians have you heard fulani Herdsmen attacked? Or boko Haram? Non and you keep on shielding them and put the blame on opposition party? Who is doing who? When Yusuf had an accident we'll saw what happened. He was given maximum treatment, do you think PMB will ever treat any other Nigerian like that? But the you keep on shielding him? As far I'm concern these men can go length to breath to win election but will romance killings with kind gloves and some people will still vote them. Until it gets to your families that's when you'll start to develop hatred for this government.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

US Soldiers Singing Nigerian National Anthem (Video) / Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo / Kwankwaso Visits Ibrahim Shekarau In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.