Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah (53133 Views)

Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" / 15 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) / Mass Burial Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Numan, Adamawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah by Os3e(m): 2:32pm On Jun 25, 2018
This man should b arrested immediately. From his statement he knows d pple responsible 4d killings
Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah by unmask: 2:48pm On Jun 25, 2018
PamaB:
I've only seen Christians arrested, sentenced to death, but when will I read the about the capture of Fulani herdsmen and their prosecution.
this is not a Christian Muslim issue..... someone is equating human life to cows and that is what you should be mad at
Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah by slivertongue: 2:57pm On Jun 25, 2018
[quote author=MrJanuzaj post=68796645]
for peace 2rein FULANIS must return 2dia roots. d natives wont surrender dia land
Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 25, 2018
I thought the say heldsmen don't have arms.
Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah by 2lateBiafra: 3:06pm On Jun 25, 2018
Neoteny:

Pigs are forbidden in 2 major religions

Cows in just 1

Pigs are dirty and disgusting

Cows are docile and likable

But I know why your sympathies lie with pigs

It's because you're an ipob swine.

1 Like

Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah by Bashirjaja01(m): 3:16pm On Jun 25, 2018
Jokerman:
See this man subtle message of supporting killings... well nothing last forever... kpata kpata, Buhari just has another 4 years... then you'll receive the recompense of your actions, and I just wish it will be what will be easy to bear...

Ask Rhongiyya muslims.....
What brings Islam on this matter for God sake? I'm from Zamfara State such incidences happening almost every day and the victims are Muslim so what are you going to say?
Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah by freezy(m): 3:18pm On Jun 25, 2018
Firefire:
interesting....

Buhary till 2045.
Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah by slivertongue: 3:23pm On Jun 25, 2018
saleh bayeri said worst than this in d past &was rewarded wit an appointment by dis govt. d beroms beta sit up
Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah by motherfucker: 3:25pm On Jun 25, 2018
Rexnegro:

u have such problems when the percentage of people who are illiterates and poor are higher in a country with Nigeria nature .
You are the first person I would see who reason like I do and it means you are intellectually sound.

Many Nigerians don't really know that illiteracy snd religion is what is causing all these put together.

BTW, I was the guy that messaged u on instagram concerning export.
Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah by PointZerom: 3:27pm On Jun 25, 2018
ba7man:
Fulani herdsmen have been killing in Plateau state since way back....even during OBJ , Yaradua and GEJ's administration.

Your brain only picked it up now since Buhari is in power and you hate him.

Shut up and stop reasoning like cilicmarine madridguy sarrki omenka and yarimo. If na IPOB killed these people would you have surpported them?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah by nkemoke: 3:27pm On Jun 25, 2018
major466:
If the terrorist group Miyetti Allah are not arrested and declared a terrorist organization immediately by buhari's devilish govt, have it at the back of your mind that the genocide yesterday was sponsored by this satanic govt!
These are the only group of people that kills and get away with it.
Its high time Nigerians know that the majority of rustlers in Nigeria are the fulanis themselves. This is a fact known by everyone in middle belt, even the useless president know this. So if fulanis are the majority cow rustlers in Nigeria, how comes Christian communities in middle belt are being massacred by these terrorist? Your guess is as good as mine.
What these fulani terrorist do is have their comrade steal and kill some of their own cows just so that they could have the perfect excuse to slaughter people and take over their land.
The massacre and genocide has nothing to do with cows or grazing. What is happening is nothing but unadulterated Jihad against Christians! As a matter of fact, the weapons these terrorist used yesterday were army weapons! A fact that collaborates Danjuma's allegation that Nigerian army are aiding fulani terrorist to massacre people in middle belt.

God bless u bros. I'm a witness. once upon a time,I lived near a small fulani cattle rearer community. one night they were screaming and crying, gunshots and the women ran into our estate about 2am with various degrees of matchete wounds. 2 of their men were brutally wounded. In the morning they told us that it was their fellow fulanis that came to rustle the cows. That the cows rustled belongs to one big man who has been paying them over the years to help him heard the cows. A month earlier one of my neighbours persuaded me to join money with him let us buy one of the cows cos according to the herdsmen, the owner told them to do distress sales after recieving 3 letters from the cattle rustlers that they will strike. I declined the offer and adviced him to bail 4 his life cos the same fulani who sold meat to you will look 4 ur own meat in his day of madness.
No christian youth can rear fulani cows bc they use jazz to control the animals. They even talk to them and they respond. So it is not issue of cows here. How come it when the christains are sleeping that the herdmen strike? It is the greatest act of cowardice. If you have a cause why dont u fight it when the other party is conscious and can defend himself. God have mercy on Nigeria ooooo!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah by motherfucker: 3:34pm On Jun 25, 2018
ba7man:
Fulani herdsmen have been killing in Plateau state since way back....even during OBJ , Yaradua and GEJ's administration.

Your brain only picked it up now since Buhari is in power and you hate him.
will you shut up, you soulless being! So because it has been on going it therefore means it should be allowed to continue.

People like you are the reason I said the fact that you know how to read and write does not mean you are intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah by coluka: 3:44pm On Jun 25, 2018
Where is that foolish Kyase? Is it Suswam saying this now? Foolish zombie

1 Like

Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah by Yusman316(m): 3:48pm On Jun 25, 2018
motherfucker:
will you shut up, you soulless being! So because it has been on going it therefore means it should be allowed to continue.

People like you are the reason I said the fact that you know how to read and write does not mean you are intelligent.
If I understand his point. He is simply saying why claim PMB is behind something that started before he came to power. We should only reprimand PMB for his inability to stop the whole thing, and not this islamization claim or religious subjugation
Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah by Vanpicca(m): 3:56pm On Jun 25, 2018
this babaric group called miteti allah are the most bastard group av ever heard of, how on earth will you quantify lives of human to stupid cows that serves for meat.

is there anything wrong with this fulani people?
Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah by Neoteny(m): 4:01pm On Jun 25, 2018
Reference:

Symptomatic with the way the owners of Nigeria think. They hate pigs but want others to love cattle. They want to exist on your territory and live the lives they want but want to control the lives and way of living of others on their territories. That is the summary of a racist country called Nigeria. When they cannot and are resisted, they resort to violence be it in Lagos, Onitsha or Jos.

Of course cows are 'docile and likable'. Pigs are 'dirty and disgusting'. That is the summary of Nigeria in the 21st century. R.etarded citizens. Just imagine how a human being thinks. People divided and dying along the lines of animal diversity.

I don't care about your pigs.

I've never yet seen a systematic pogrom against pigs, as the Beroms have against cows.

But I'm not responsible if you decide to misuse your tiny brain and reason like an asshole.
Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah by rmoloruntoba: 4:03pm On Jun 25, 2018
I think Fulani herdsmen are to be blamed. Our GOVERNMENT; president, security chiefs are all hypocrite. because the FARM Will not go and meet COWs, it is cows that will go and meet the farm
Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah by ba7man(m): 4:03pm On Jun 25, 2018
motherfucker:

Write down your post on paper and shove it up that smelly hole in your posterior. undecided

All your rabid words have no meaning to me.
Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah by Duru009(m): 4:11pm On Jun 25, 2018
According to BBC over 200 was killed
Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah by skyman200(m): 4:28pm On Jun 25, 2018
Nagbode,Nnamdi kanu my hero,buba till 2030,we are really one nation,one entity and one mind,buba continue,welcome to our lovely and Great nation,nobody should complain till buba finished his total change.
Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah by major466(m): 4:51pm On Jun 25, 2018
nkemoke:

God bless u bros. I'm a witness. once upon a time,I lived near a small fulani cattle rearer community. one night they were screaming and crying, gunshots and the women ran into our estate about 2am with various degrees of matchete wounds. 2 of their men were brutally wounded. In the morning they told us that it was their fellow fulanis that came to rustle the cows. That the cows rustled belongs to one big man who has been paying them over the years to help him heard the cows. A month earlier one of my neighbours persuaded me to join money with him let us buy one of the cows cos according to the herdsmen, the owner told them to do distress sales after recieving 3 letters from the cattle rustlers that they will strike. I declined the offer and adviced him to bail 4 his life cos the same fulani who sold meat to you will look 4 ur own meat in his day of madness.
No christian youth can rear fulani cows bc they use jazz to control the animals. They even talk to them and they respond. So it is not issue of cows here. How come it when the christains are sleeping that the herdmen strike? It is the greatest act of cowardice. If you have a cause why dont u fight it when the other party is conscious and can defend himself. God have mercy on Nigeria ooooo!!!
Exactly!
Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah by Kaziar: 4:51pm On Jun 25, 2018
There should be absolutely no excuse for murder. This miyetti Allah group keeps reeling out excuses and justifications when killings like this occur. They make inflammatory statements often enough to warrant a questioning by at least the DSS. Those killed are not even responsible for the cattle rustling.
If they can tell us why these people were killed, then they should be able to tell us what section of the nomadic Fulani populace are responsible for the killings.
Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah by Realist2: 4:53pm On Jun 25, 2018
Christians arise and defend yourself now if not the what happened to Albanians await you all .
Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah by Shola12nine: 4:55pm On Jun 25, 2018
Kaziar:
There should be absolutely no excuse for murder. This miyetti Allah group keeps reeling out excuses and justifications when killings like this occur. They make inflammatory statements often enough to warrant a questioning by at least the DSS. Those killed are not even responsible for the cattle rustling.
If they can tell us why these people were killed, then they should be able to tell us what section of the nomadic Fulani populace are responsible for the killings.

http://thenews-chronicle.com/the-political-phrase-farmers-herders-clashes-must-be-proscribedthe-political-phrase-farmers-herders-clashes-must-be-proscribed/
Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah by PrinceOyinlola: 4:57pm On Jun 25, 2018
Our government is hypocrite they killed one Fulani and those boys were sentence to death and this animal in human form saying because they killed their cows that is why they retaliate and government didn't not do anything they now value cow life than humans being this is terrible case
Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah by Shola12nine: 4:58pm On Jun 25, 2018
Kaziar:

http://thenews-chronicle.com/plateau-killings-no-one-should-expect-peace-in-the-areas-myetti-allah/

1 Like

Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah by Organs(m): 4:59pm On Jun 25, 2018
Paperwhite:
He added: “These attacks are retaliatory. As much as I don’t support the killing of human being, the truth must be told that those who carried out the attacks must be on revenge mission.

“There have been recent reports of cow rustling and destruction of farms between Berom farmers and Fulani herdsmen. The people carrying out these criminal activities are well known to the communities but the communities are hiding them.

“Fulani herdsmen have lost about 300 cows in the last few weeks – 94 cows were rustled by armed Berom youths in Fan village, another 36 cows were killed by Berom youths. In addition to that, 174 cattle were rustled and the criminals disappeared with them to Mangu.

“Since these cows were not found, no one should expect peace in the areas. Even soldiers that went after the criminals to recover the rustled cows were shot by the armed rustlers and eventually escaped with all the cows.

Chai! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry So cattle of course have more value than human lives? Only in a Buhari government.And goverment is creating cattle colonies for these killers? And Buhari government said foolanis are not terrorists
And MURIC said 5 Adamawa natives must die for killing a FG backed Fulani killer-machine? Nigeria this is the time to negotiate our existence.My soul weep for this country. cry cry cry cry

Paperwhite, You and so many others as always miss the point. Firstly, where is the proof or newspaper quotation that this man said this? secondly, it has been said over and over again, cattle is like children to a fulani herdsman. If cattle means malu and beef to you it means children to a fulani. A fulani will defend his cattle the same way you will defend your child, now understand this and get that into your empty head first. Now lets get down to the matter at hand assuming what they said the miyetti Allah man wrote is true. The govt needs to protect the lives and property of everyone concerned. No one has the right to steal or kill the cattle belonging to others, if Birom youth are responsible for this, they need to be brought to justice. Also, fulani has no right to retaliation, they need to use the police and justice system to get justice if their cow was stolen or killed and not go on a killing spree. So now what is govt supposed to do, simple, Investigate how it all started, if Birom youth are guilty of stealing and killing fulani herdsman cattle, arrest them and ask them why? If fulani cattles are guilty of trespassing and wrecking havoc on birom farmland, get those responsible of trespassing in the first place and bring them to justice also bring those responsible for killing and rustling cattle to justice, then most importantly, the fulanis guilty of going into villages and killing people should be arrested and taken to court. They should be sentenced to death if they are guilty of killing others for retaliation. Now, this is the way to go. All in all we all are responsible for all these death and destruction. The govt is responsible for not policing and ensuring trespassing cattles are taken into custody until the fulani pays a fine to the farmer for trespassing to ensure it does not continue, the govt is also responsible for not arresting and bringing to justice, Birom youths for killing and rustling cattles, the govt is also responsible for not arresting and sentencing to death through a court of law, those fulanis responsible for killing others in retaliation, and some members of the public is responsible for taking sides and not getting to the root of the matter, the public is responsible for lying and taking sides with whatever feeds into their narratives, the media is responsible for taking sides and spreading propaganda which made it worse.

1 Like

Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah by Yusman316(m): 5:09pm On Jun 25, 2018
Organs:

Paperwhite, You and so many others as always miss the point. Firstly, where is the proof or newspaper quotation that this man said this? secondly, it has been said over and over again, cattle is like children to a fulani herdsman. If cattle means malu and beef to you it means children to a fulani. A fulani will defend his cattle the same way you will defend your child, now understand this and get that into your empty head first. Now lets get down to the matter at hand assuming what they said the miyetti Allah man wrote is true. The govt needs to protect the lives and property of everyone concerned. No one has the right to steal or kill the cattle belonging to others, if Birom youth are responsible for this, they need to be brought to justice. Also, fulani has no right to retaliation, they need to use the police and justice system to get justice if their cow was stolen or killed and not go on a killing spree. So now what is govt supposed to do, simple, Investigate how it all started, if Birom youth are guilty of stealing and killing fulani herdsman cattle, arrest them and ask them why? If fulani cattles are guilty of trespassing and wrecking havoc on birom farmland, get those responsible of trespassing in the first place and bring them to justice also bring those responsible for killing and rustling cattle to justice, then most importantly, the fulanis guilty of going into villages and killing people should be arrested and taken to court. They should be sentenced to death if they are guilty of killing others for retaliation. Now, this is the way to go. All in all we all are responsible for all these death and destruction. The govt is responsible for not policing and ensuring trespassing cattles are taken into custody until the fulani pays a fine to the farmer for trespassing to ensure it does not continue, the govt is also responsible for not arresting and bringing to justice, Birom youths for killing and rustling cattles, the govt is also responsible for not arresting and sentencing to death through a court of law, those fulanis responsible for killing others in retaliation, and some members of the public is responsible for taking sides and not getting to the root of the matter, the public is responsible for lying and taking sides with whatever feeds into their narratives, the media is responsible for taking sides and spreading propaganda which made it worse.
The best and most superior argument thus far since this thread open. Hats off to u sir

1 Like

Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah by jaytee01(m): 5:18pm On Jun 25, 2018
A vote for Buhari is a vote for this kind of impunity.

Beyond shocking!
Please get your PVC today and stop this nonsense
Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah by SexytorresE(f): 5:19pm On Jun 25, 2018
I prefer dey celebrate Muslims from Christians cry cry They don't value human life
Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah by Ayomivic(m): 5:43pm On Jun 25, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

I am a PMB supporter but if the communities dont want the fulanis in their communities, the fulanis should leave immediately. What is this sef. Must they graze in somebody's land if thr the person doesnt want?

iam sorry for the ten states that accepted to give this Fulani Heardsmen a training ground

Governor Ajumobi of Oyo State are you reading this news and the evil those fulanis are carry out in this country? Yoruba lands will not forgive you and your family if you bring death to their door step. Little words for the wise
Re: Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah by Gayigaskia(m): 5:45pm On Jun 25, 2018
luvinhubby:
If Nigeria is a sane country, this man would have been picked up by security men this morning, because going by his utterances, he is in the know of who committed these attrocities.

But alas, Nigeria is not, it is an insane country led by an insane herdsman, so insanity like this is the order of the day.

Why people don't want take responsibility for their actions? This is a known local problem which has been going on for a while, why local leaders ca't manage it once and for all with local solutions? Why every time people want the federal government to foster solutions for them? Nigeria is indeed an insane country. Local problems require local solutions. As ;ong as people are unruly and with complet disregard of the law then will continue to happen again and again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Caught On CCTV Poisoning Her Boyfriend’s Drink / KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos / Woman Caught After Stealing & Swallowing Gold Jewelry Worth N1.5m In A Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.