Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Ben Bruce Consoles D'banj On Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ben Bruce Consoles D'banj On Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third (16204 Views)

How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA / Celebrities React To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D' Third / Death: D'banj Son, Daniel D' Third's Throwback Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ben Bruce Consoles D'banj On Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by jennifermahan(f): 9:33am On Jun 25, 2018
Senator, Ben Murray Bruce has joined other Nigerians in consoling musician, Dbanj who lost his 13-month old son yesterday.

According to the lawmaker, 'I am really really sad to read about the death of your lovely son. Death of a child is the saddest thing for any parent. On behalf of my family and I, please do accept our sincerest sympathy'.

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/06/death-of-a-child-is-the-saddest-thing-for-any-parent-ben-bruce-consoles-dbanj/

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Consoles D'banj On Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by Jochabed(f): 9:39am On Jun 25, 2018
This is so unbearable. God!

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Consoles D'banj On Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by princeade86(m): 9:40am On Jun 25, 2018
RIP
Re: Ben Bruce Consoles D'banj On Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by itspzpics(m): 9:48am On Jun 25, 2018
Nawa oo
Re: Ben Bruce Consoles D'banj On Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by thesicilian: 10:01am On Jun 25, 2018
This is so painful.
Re: Ben Bruce Consoles D'banj On Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by zone51: 12:27pm On Jun 25, 2018
So sad for Bangalee

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Consoles D'banj On Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by flex04(m): 12:27pm On Jun 25, 2018

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Consoles D'banj On Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by femi4: 12:28pm On Jun 25, 2018
Irreplaceable loss
Re: Ben Bruce Consoles D'banj On Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by Throwback: 12:28pm On Jun 25, 2018
Those whose misfortune is yet to happen had better learn fast from this tragedy.

Where is your toddler right now and what is he/she doing?

That safety measure in the house, that faulty electrical fitting that you have lazily procrastinated over, when will you finally have time or money to install it?

Those who turn their babies to co-drivers or having their toddlers jumping about in the car while driving on 3rd mainland bridge, may you not ask yourselves, "why was I so stupid?".

You cannot always be around to care, even for a 1yr old child, so always ensure the environment itself is safe.

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Consoles D'banj On Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 25, 2018
angry Dbanj and his wife are fools. Who keeps a swimming pool indoor when you have underage kids? They should be jailed for second degree murder. Whipping up sentiments online does not erase the fact that that child was murdered by the foolishness of a parent who thought unprotected indoor swimming pool is a display of wealth and opulence. In countries like Iraq or Vietnam, Dbanj and his wife will be beheaded for this act of foolishness.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Consoles D'banj On Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by ithink7: 12:28pm On Jun 25, 2018
oh God have mercy
Re: Ben Bruce Consoles D'banj On Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by Mintayo(m): 12:29pm On Jun 25, 2018
I do sympathize with dbanj and family, I can't imagine what they are going through right now.
Losing a child after all the waiting can be depressing.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Consoles D'banj On Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by momodub: 12:29pm On Jun 25, 2018
So sad

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Consoles D'banj On Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by chuks34(m): 12:30pm On Jun 25, 2018
The pain eeh
Can't imagine it
RIP son

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Consoles D'banj On Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by TrueHeart365(m): 12:30pm On Jun 25, 2018
Not a fan, but this is news made me sad. such a cute baby sad
Re: Ben Bruce Consoles D'banj On Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by koolaid87: 12:30pm On Jun 25, 2018
God heal his heart

Rest in peace young Angel

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Consoles D'banj On Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by Galaxyzeus0(m): 12:30pm On Jun 25, 2018
hmmm, how many of this people sending condolence to d Banj are concerned about the victims of unknown gunmen rampaging villages in the North? fear showbiz. so now it is condolence to the people helping Denziani Madueke to launder her money?? blv me, Karma is loud. one way or the other. it will surely find you no matter the scientific explanation you want to give an unprecedented event

3 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Consoles D'banj On Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by mctfopt: 12:30pm On Jun 25, 2018
Always watch what your toddler is doing.

If you are absent minded get a child harness
[img]https:///a/img923/6852/Nc75QS.jpg[/img]

At least you'd know he or she never sneaked out on you.

My condolences to the family of Dbanj.

3 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Consoles D'banj On Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by Pavore9: 12:30pm On Jun 25, 2018
Very traumatic. I just hope this unfortunate incident will make parents become more conscious of safety around their children, a moment's lapse could be fatal.
Re: Ben Bruce Consoles D'banj On Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by Sarkin: 12:31pm On Jun 25, 2018
Sad.
Re: Ben Bruce Consoles D'banj On Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by americaninja1: 12:31pm On Jun 25, 2018
Rip
Re: Ben Bruce Consoles D'banj On Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by Folashade2016(f): 12:32pm On Jun 25, 2018
I can't agree less.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Ben Bruce Consoles D'banj On Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by Harmored(m): 12:33pm On Jun 25, 2018
Diickrider:
angry Dbanj and his wife are fools. Who keeps a swimming pool indoor when you have underage kids? They should be jailed for second degree murder. Whipping up sentiments online does not erase the fact that that child was murdered by the foolishness of a parent who thought unprotected indoor swimming pool is a display of wealth and opulence. In countries like Iraq or Vietnam, Dbanj and his wife will be beheaded for this act of foolishness.

4 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Consoles D'banj On Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by Nawa4nl: 12:33pm On Jun 25, 2018
If it's not a sacrifice, then please accept my apologies over the death of the boy!

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Consoles D'banj On Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by ELgordo(m): 12:34pm On Jun 25, 2018
Men ..... this hurts ..... I gotta watch mine so well now .... extra extra careful
Re: Ben Bruce Consoles D'banj On Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by Tessie01(f): 12:35pm On Jun 25, 2018
my heart breaks each time I think of it,I mean I can't get my mind off it. He was just so cute and smart... may God console his family and may his soul R.I.P. Also my heart goes out to our brothers and sisters in jos and other states and communities in Nigeria going through crisis,make God in his infinite mercy take control and protect them. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Consoles D'banj On Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by Edu3Again: 12:36pm On Jun 25, 2018
Galaxyzeus0:
hmmm, how many of this people sending condolence to d Banj are concerned about the victims of unknown gunmen rampaging villages in the North? fear showbiz. so now it is condolence to the people helping Denziani Madueke to launder her money?? blv me, Karma is loud. one way or the other. it will surely find you no matter the scientific explanation you want to give an unprecedented event

We are oh, na why we wan comot this Zoo!
Re: Ben Bruce Consoles D'banj On Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by kingzjay(m): 12:36pm On Jun 25, 2018
SAFETY FIRST
Re: Ben Bruce Consoles D'banj On Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by piro2009: 12:36pm On Jun 25, 2018
rip little one may your soul rest in peace.pls our lovely parents let's be careful about the thing surrounding our house since we have kids around pls it better to avoid den to regret .English people said prevention is better than cure don't put a swimming pool in u inner compound when u have kid always make sure is far from dem thanks this is a big lesson to every patents including I myself.
Re: Ben Bruce Consoles D'banj On Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by Tos87(m): 12:36pm On Jun 25, 2018
Very sad
Re: Ben Bruce Consoles D'banj On Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by jaymejate: 12:36pm On Jun 25, 2018
I can't stop thinking about this.
On behalf of your fans for my street, accept our sincere sympathy
Re: Ben Bruce Consoles D'banj On Death Of His Son, Daniel D'Third by frankIzuchukwu(m): 12:36pm On Jun 25, 2018
Am blaming the wife, 1year and 5months old child drowned no parental care Bleep!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ngozi Nwosu To Be Flown To India For Kidney Transplant / Zaaki Azzay's New Wife Delivers Baby Boy, Former Wife Happy For Him. / Nollywood Actress, Toyin Aimakhu Opens New Film School In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.