Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,700 members, 7,805,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Super Eagles Spotted On Their Way To Petersburg For The Match Against Argentina - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Super Eagles Spotted On Their Way To Petersburg For The Match Against Argentina (2561 Views)

Hanks Anuku Spotted On Asaba Street Again / Cristiano Ronaldo Crowned Man Of The Match Against Newcastle (Photos) / Bobrisky Turns Nollywood Actor, Spotted On Set With Anita Joseph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Eagles Spotted On Their Way To Petersburg For The Match Against Argentina by believeucan: 9:51am On Jun 25, 2018
Dailytatafo.com
And they are off to Petersburg for their match against Argentina on Tuesday 7pm
Say a prayer for them please�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Spotted On Their Way To Petersburg For The Match Against Argentina by chichar1(f): 10:15am On Jun 25, 2018
I can see the downfall of the super eagle from here,by tomorrow evening the hearts of millions football lovers in Nigerian will be in pieces like that of broken ceramic objects. if you doubt me check the history of 2002,2012,2014 world cup tournament........ No amount of prayer can saved the eagles,

3 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Spotted On Their Way To Petersburg For The Match Against Argentina by Rosay15(f): 10:21am On Jun 25, 2018
chichar1:
I can see the downfall of the super eagle from here,by tomorrow evening the hearts of millions football lovers in Nigerian will be in pieces like that of broken ceramic objects. if you doubt me check the history of 2002,2012,2014 world cup tournament........ No amount of prayer can saved the eagles,
... Why are u so bitter lyk dis?? U can't even wish your own country well and is it because of wat happened in those years u mentioned and that's what mk you think negative things abt them.. Haba, its unfair..
Wish u guys goodluck..peace..

5 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Spotted On Their Way To Petersburg For The Match Against Argentina by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 25, 2018
chichar1:
watch as they come for ur head! Final scores Nig 1 - 3 Argentina

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Spotted On Their Way To Petersburg For The Match Against Argentina by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 25, 2018
Nigeria 4- Argentina 1

7 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Spotted On Their Way To Petersburg For The Match Against Argentina by Philistine(m): 11:56am On Jun 25, 2018
Rosay15:
... Why are u so bitter lyk dis?? U can't even wish your own country well and is it because of wat happened in those years u mentioned and that's what mk you think negative things abt them.. Haba, its unfair..
The guy u quoted is not thinking negatively, he only said the truth.No amount of prayer can save the super eagles tomorrow, their defeat is sure.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Spotted On Their Way To Petersburg For The Match Against Argentina by Annnonymous: 12:00pm On Jun 25, 2018
chichar1:

YOU ARE VERY MAD!

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Spotted On Their Way To Petersburg For The Match Against Argentina by Naughtytboy: 12:23pm On Jun 25, 2018
chichar1:
you will die tomorrow since u want the heartbrk of Nigerians

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Spotted On Their Way To Petersburg For The Match Against Argentina by piro2009: 1:01pm On Jun 25, 2018
as the spirit leads me I saw Nigerian having 2 goal against Argentina but victor moses wanted to scoal d third one it was time up I pray we shall get 3goal from Nigerian in Jesus name amen
Re: Super Eagles Spotted On Their Way To Petersburg For The Match Against Argentina by Auladimeji(m): 2:46pm On Jun 25, 2018
Diickrider:
Nigeria 4- Argentina 1

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Spotted On Their Way To Petersburg For The Match Against Argentina by UrbanExotica(f): 2:59pm On Jun 25, 2018
Re: Super Eagles Spotted On Their Way To Petersburg For The Match Against Argentina by Dacronym(m): 5:25pm On Jun 25, 2018
Eeyah,

Re: Super Eagles Spotted On Their Way To Petersburg For The Match Against Argentina by CentaurXLV(m): 6:33pm On Jun 25, 2018
chichar1:

No amount of prayers can save your use of English.

#GoSuperEagles!!!

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Spotted On Their Way To Petersburg For The Match Against Argentina by chichar1(f): 6:43pm On Jun 25, 2018
CentaurXLV:

No amount of prayers can save your use of English.

#GoSuperEagles!!!
no problem!!!!!!! continue viewing my English till then
Re: Super Eagles Spotted On Their Way To Petersburg For The Match Against Argentina by chichar1(f): 6:49pm On Jun 25, 2018
Naughtytboy:
you will die tomorrow since u want the heartbrk of Nigerians
no problem!!!!!!!!! by tomorrow evening you will not have the strength to eat,drink or talk anything after the downfall of the super chickens
Re: Super Eagles Spotted On Their Way To Petersburg For The Match Against Argentina by chichar1(f): 6:51pm On Jun 25, 2018
Annnonymous:
YOU ARE VERY MAD!
thank you!!!!!!!! but super eagles are crashing out tomorrow
Re: Super Eagles Spotted On Their Way To Petersburg For The Match Against Argentina by chichar1(f): 6:51pm On Jun 25, 2018
Annnonymous:
YOU ARE VERY MAD!
thank you!!!!!!!! but super eagles are crashing out tomorrow
Re: Super Eagles Spotted On Their Way To Petersburg For The Match Against Argentina by chichar1(f): 7:02pm On Jun 25, 2018
Rosay15:
my fellow lady you won't understand from the spiritual angle!!!!!!!!! three men angrily stake #50,000 against me with my own #5000........ super eagles must lose their match against Argentina!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Super Eagles Spotted On Their Way To Petersburg For The Match Against Argentina by warrant(m): 8:02pm On Jun 25, 2018
Annnonymous:

YOU ARE VERY MAD!

Seconded
Re: Super Eagles Spotted On Their Way To Petersburg For The Match Against Argentina by bayocanny: 10:29pm On Jun 25, 2018
chichar1:
my fellow lady you won't understand from the spiritual angle!!!!!!!!! three men angrily stake #50,000 against me with my own #5000........ super eagles must lose their match against Argentina!!!!!!!!!!
ode, just because of your stake you want the super eagles to lose.
Re: Super Eagles Spotted On Their Way To Petersburg For The Match Against Argentina by jbtobsyn(m): 10:30pm On Jun 25, 2018
Philistine:

The guy u quoted is not thinking negatively, he only said the truth.No amount of prayer can save the super eagles tomorrow, their defeat is sure.
How is it sure you fool?
Re: Super Eagles Spotted On Their Way To Petersburg For The Match Against Argentina by jbtobsyn(m): 10:30pm On Jun 25, 2018
Philistine:

How is it sure?
Re: Super Eagles Spotted On Their Way To Petersburg For The Match Against Argentina by Waffarianman(m): 10:33pm On Jun 25, 2018
chichar1:

B like u tk codein D's evenin miss... Clean ur mouth n talk well nx tym. Get sense
Re: Super Eagles Spotted On Their Way To Petersburg For The Match Against Argentina by tegamarro(m): 12:21am On Jun 26, 2018
Make una try una best kiss
Re: Super Eagles Spotted On Their Way To Petersburg For The Match Against Argentina by Benblaq(m): 5:52am On Jun 26, 2018
God be with you.
Re: Super Eagles Spotted On Their Way To Petersburg For The Match Against Argentina by Philistine(m): 11:49am On Jun 27, 2018
jbtobsyn:

How is it sure you fool?
Who is the fool between us now?

(1) (Reply)

Davido's 2 Daughters, Hailey & Imade Finally Meets At His Sister's Baby Shower / Ooni Of Ife's New Wife, Prophetess Naomi Oluwaseyi Performing Deliverance. Video / OAP Destiny Amaka Flashes Her Camel Toe In Gym Sweatpants (18+ Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.