Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Funke Adesiyan: I Lost A Child 3 Years Ago - Actress Consoles D'Banj - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Adesiyan: I Lost A Child 3 Years Ago - Actress Consoles D'Banj (23795 Views)

D'banj Flanked By Two Scantily Dressed Women, One In Bra Only (photos) / Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour / Davido: "D'banj Gave Me A Rolex In 2014, But I Never Signed Anything" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Adesiyan: I Lost A Child 3 Years Ago - Actress Consoles D'Banj by made4naija(f): 10:05am On Jun 25, 2018
Following the sad incident of singer D’banj’s son, who died tragically in a drowning incident, celebrities across the entertainment industry have mourned with the father of one.

Actress Funke Adesiyan also joined sympathizers to console the obviously grieving father, D’banj.

In her words of comfort, Adesiyan revealed that the pain of losing a child is one that never goes away, one only learns to live with it.

She recalls how she lost a child three years ago in an event that has remained the most devastating thing to happen to her.

She wrote ;

“Lost a child 3yrs ago. It’s still the singular devastating thing that happened to me. This is a pain that never goes away. You just learn to grow with it. I’ve been there and I know no one can comfort you except God himself. May HE give you the fortitude to bear this��� #cantsleep”.

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/06/actress-funke-adesiyan-recalls-how-she-lost-a-child-3-years-ago/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Adesiyan: I Lost A Child 3 Years Ago - Actress Consoles D'Banj by weyreypey: 10:18am On Jun 25, 2018
Must she bring her story into it? How did she even get pregnant? Out of wedlock? Who was the father?

5 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan: I Lost A Child 3 Years Ago - Actress Consoles D'Banj by itspzpics(m): 10:57am On Jun 25, 2018
Eeeyah

Two lovers publicly displaying their affection at a Mall in Lagos(pics, video) >>> http://www.praizenews.com/two-lovers-publicly-displaying-their-affection-at-a-mall-in-lagospics-video/

Oga oo
Re: Funke Adesiyan: I Lost A Child 3 Years Ago - Actress Consoles D'Banj by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 25, 2018
angry Dbanj and his wife are fools. Who keeps a swimming pool indoor when you have underage kids? They should be jailed for second degree murder. Whipping up sentiments online does not erase the fact that that child was murdered by the foolishness of a parent who thought unprotected indoor swimming pool is a display of wealth and opulence. In countries like Iraq or Vietnam, Dbanj and his wife will be beheaded for this act of foolishness.

7 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan: I Lost A Child 3 Years Ago - Actress Consoles D'Banj by kristonium(m): 12:41pm On Jun 25, 2018
Bereavement comes with pain only God can heal

3 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan: I Lost A Child 3 Years Ago - Actress Consoles D'Banj by Folashade2016(f): 12:42pm On Jun 25, 2018
oh poor little Daniel the III.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Funke Adesiyan: I Lost A Child 3 Years Ago - Actress Consoles D'Banj by chuks34(m): 12:42pm On Jun 25, 2018
so sad
Re: Funke Adesiyan: I Lost A Child 3 Years Ago - Actress Consoles D'Banj by momodub: 12:46pm On Jun 25, 2018
So sad
Re: Funke Adesiyan: I Lost A Child 3 Years Ago - Actress Consoles D'Banj by DaddyKross: 12:46pm On Jun 25, 2018
weyreypey:
Must she bring her story into it? How did she even get pregnant? Out of wedlock? Who was the father?

Must you comment ?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Adesiyan: I Lost A Child 3 Years Ago - Actress Consoles D'Banj by michresa(m): 12:46pm On Jun 25, 2018
so sad. thank u aunty funkeeeeeeeeee
Re: Funke Adesiyan: I Lost A Child 3 Years Ago - Actress Consoles D'Banj by wolverine1987: 12:46pm On Jun 25, 2018
this is soo painful if it were in d olden days they will say ogbanje or stuff... buh now I guess it's just unfortunate I just hope dbanj n his wife enjoyed all d time spent with little Daniel before he died. such innocence
Re: Funke Adesiyan: I Lost A Child 3 Years Ago - Actress Consoles D'Banj by Juleh01: 12:46pm On Jun 25, 2018
My Heartfelt condolence to D'banj
Re: Funke Adesiyan: I Lost A Child 3 Years Ago - Actress Consoles D'Banj by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 25, 2018
olosho too get opinion grin

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan: I Lost A Child 3 Years Ago - Actress Consoles D'Banj by Brooke60(f): 12:47pm On Jun 25, 2018
No parent or sibling can over the death of a child/sibling.
You have to console yourself.
Lost my big bro last year, still dealing with it.
The pain can never go away, hold on to the memories.

3 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan: I Lost A Child 3 Years Ago - Actress Consoles D'Banj by jolyment: 12:48pm On Jun 25, 2018
weyreypey:
Must she bring her story into it? How did she even get pregnant? Out of wedlock? Who was
he father?

You are the father.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan: I Lost A Child 3 Years Ago - Actress Consoles D'Banj by sambrow(m): 12:49pm On Jun 25, 2018
My condolences to Dbang. It's painful mehn
Re: Funke Adesiyan: I Lost A Child 3 Years Ago - Actress Consoles D'Banj by eljayson(m): 12:50pm On Jun 25, 2018
and you in ur mind ur very wise for calling parents who lost a child fools, and wishing them more pain instead of consoling them. Clap for yourself. Now pray for divine sense to fall on you cos ur own level of foolish madness is spiritual.
Diickrider:
angry Dbanj and his wife are fools. Who keeps a swimming pool indoor when you have underage kids? They should be jailed for second degree murder. Whipping up sentiments online does not erase the fact that that child was murdered by the foolishness of a parent who thought unprotected indoor swimming pool is a display of wealth and opulence. In countries like Iraq or Vietnam, Dbanj and his wife will be beheaded for this act of foolishness.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Adesiyan: I Lost A Child 3 Years Ago - Actress Consoles D'Banj by Microfels: 12:51pm On Jun 25, 2018
weyreypey:

You are so insensitive! Nobody knows the pain of loss of child than someone who has experienced it. How did the issue of the paternity of her child or marital status even come up? Idiot.

4 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan: I Lost A Child 3 Years Ago - Actress Consoles D'Banj by Yewandequeen(f): 12:52pm On Jun 25, 2018
Brooke60:
No parent or sibling can over the death of a child/sibling.
You have to console yourself.
Lost my big bro last year, still dealing with it.
The pain can never go away, hold on to the memories.
so right

Terrible pain to live with. The thought comes like a flood when u idle, see the picture or going to bed. The only solace is the past memories shared.

He can never recover from the loss but then the pain lessen as each day rolls by.

And for those crucifying him, the deed is done and I am certain he learnt his lesson in a hard way. The loss is terrifying enough, why add more by judging him.

May God give him and his wife the fortitude to bear the loss.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan: I Lost A Child 3 Years Ago - Actress Consoles D'Banj by sinaj(f): 12:52pm On Jun 25, 2018
weyreypey:
Her story is so important. If Dbanj should listen to anyone, it has to be her coz she understands the pain he is going through better than anyone.

4 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan: I Lost A Child 3 Years Ago - Actress Consoles D'Banj by adeyhariet(f): 12:53pm On Jun 25, 2018
Diickrider:

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan: I Lost A Child 3 Years Ago - Actress Consoles D'Banj by Houseofglam7(f): 12:56pm On Jun 25, 2018
Just let the man grieve in peace!!!
Re: Funke Adesiyan: I Lost A Child 3 Years Ago - Actress Consoles D'Banj by Microfels: 12:57pm On Jun 25, 2018
[quote author=Diickrider post=68803781] angry Dbanj and his wife are fools. Who keeps a swimming pool indoor when you have underage kids? They should be jailed for second degree murder. Whipping up sentiments online does not erase the fact that that child was murdered by the foolishness of a parent who thought unprotected indoor swimming pool is a display of wealth and opulence. In countries like Iraq or Vietnam, Dbanj and his wife will be beheaded for this act of foolishness. [/quote

"Even a fool when he keeps quiet is considered to be wise" - Holy Bible. I am dumbfounded by your stupidity.
Re: Funke Adesiyan: I Lost A Child 3 Years Ago - Actress Consoles D'Banj by cyberwinner1(m): 12:59pm On Jun 25, 2018
Uncountable numbers of children die everyday, so because D banj's son died. We won't hear word again abi??
Re: Funke Adesiyan: I Lost A Child 3 Years Ago - Actress Consoles D'Banj by Yewandequeen(f): 1:01pm On Jun 25, 2018
cyberwinner1:
Uncountable numbers of children die everyday, so because D banj's son died. We won't hear word again abi??
May God not let you be in his shoes. If only you know wht it means to loss a loved one that is your blood then u won't react like this

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan: I Lost A Child 3 Years Ago - Actress Consoles D'Banj by cyberwinner1(m): 1:04pm On Jun 25, 2018
Yewandequeen:
May God not let you be in his shoes. If only you know wht it means to loss a loved one that is your blood then u won't react like this

He's not the first to witness such a thing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Corrects Troll Who Used Blunder Against Him (photos) / Why Chioma And Davido's Love Is Not 'Juju Induced - Man / Toke Makinwa Becomes OPPO Mobile Brand Ambassador (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.