Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" (21010 Views)

Jerry Kumuyi, Pastor Kumuyi's Son Confesses About His Salvation / Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt / Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" by HigherEd: 10:17am On Jun 25, 2018
DON'T BE DECEIVED.

Names are being blotted out in Heaven (Book of life) every second.

It's possible for your name to be there today and not be there tomorrow.
It means our names are written in Pencil in Heaven.
Stay on in righteousness for your name to remain there.
If your name isn't there, strive for your name to enter.
Judas' name was there but later blotted out; he became the 'son of perdition'.

Dr David Oyedepo

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1372107036266497&id=444807728996437

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" by HigherEd: 10:19am On Jun 25, 2018
TheVictorious I can almost hear Joseph Prince and Wommack rolling their eyes already grin
What's is your opinion on this?

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" by paxonel(m): 10:27am On Jun 25, 2018
HigherEd:
DON'T BE DECEIVED.

Names are being blotted out in Heaven (Book of life) every second.
Big lie!!
where are scriptures?

This oyedepo sef grin grin

Na way to tell people say if them nor pay tithe them go miss heaven na him dey so grin

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" by cutebae: 12:57pm On Jun 25, 2018
;;;
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" by Disappointed1(m): 12:57pm On Jun 25, 2018
Please brothers and sister I need work, I'm not a graduate, but I can read and write but I'm not perfect,

I'm very good in talking to customers meaning I can do any business, if you're running a fashion house, I can work for you also I've ideas for fabrics any kind, I do travel to Aba to buy fabrics, I've idea in everything about tailoring, but I don't know how to sew.

I need work please just to help my mum she tried slot for me, my senior brother is married with kids he can't do it alone.

I'm hard working, in my early 20s from. IMO state

I live in ikotun part of Lagos

I can do any legit job please

Thanks

YOU CAN READ MY STORY HERE
https://www.nairaland.com/4577581/please-bother-needs#68735245

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" by Sarkin: 12:58pm On Jun 25, 2018
As much as I love you guys, I really don't know why you people contradict yourselves so much and hate people that differ from your ideologies.

Some Christians love this man and his likes more than the way they love Jesus and God.
Even the bible said beware of fake prophets and fake Jews @ revelations 2:9

I keep saying that we Muslims worship the God of Jesus and we aren't complete Muslims if we don't believe in Jesus; as a messenger of Allah.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" by nicholartsdesign: 12:58pm On Jun 25, 2018
g
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" by Folashade2016(f): 12:58pm On Jun 25, 2018
Just check my SIGNATURE you will thank me later.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" by ReubenE(m): 12:58pm On Jun 25, 2018
paxonel:
Big lie!!
where are scriptures?

Na way to tell people say if them nor pay tithe them go miss heaven na him dey so grin
Funny
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" by uzi01: 12:58pm On Jun 25, 2018
Can someone tell this man people are been killed by some terrorist group in plateau

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" by zombieHUNTER: 12:58pm On Jun 25, 2018
Christians were massacred in Plateau state

What is this one saying
He is obviously After tithing

Yoruba Christians sef sad

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" by DavSagacity(m): 12:59pm On Jun 25, 2018
Yes Sir. You can't be more correct. It take only a little sin to disqualify a Born again Child of God from making Heaven and the same little sin will automatically qualify such person for Hell. You cannot Loose Heaven and loose Hell at the same time.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" by DavSagacity(m): 1:00pm On Jun 25, 2018
paxonel:
Big lie!!
where are scriptures?

Where did he mention that if you dont give tithes you will go to Hell ??. must you showcase your hatred for preachers at every opportunity..?.
It's an Advice. if you like you take it. if you don't like it then you leave it and take a walk.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" by cutebae: 1:00pm On Jun 25, 2018
hmmmm
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" by MrPeterson(m): 1:00pm On Jun 25, 2018
osinbanjo right now.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" by BigSarah(f): 1:00pm On Jun 25, 2018
cheesy
Only God knows how many times my name has been erased and rewritten

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 25, 2018
Oyedepo is 200% right...All these please ooh you can "continue in sin that grace may abound" messages from grace preachers will make you take sin lightly; fornicate & shout grace, do ashawo & shout grace, masturbate & shout grace, collect bribe & shout grace, sleep with your fiance & shout grace...

Romans 6:1-4 "Shall we continue in sin that grace may abound? God forbid!"

He that committed sin is of the devil. If you die in sin right now, you are going to hell fire life. You think God is your tom boy where you will sin anyhow & use praises to cover it up...

If you sin without repenting immediately, you are heading to hell

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" by Houseofglam7(f): 1:01pm On Jun 25, 2018
Okay sir
The herdsmen are on rampage again.....thats our concern....
Okay bye undecided
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" by Naturalobserver(m): 1:01pm On Jun 25, 2018
No
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" by Alejoc(m): 1:02pm On Jun 25, 2018
Words!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" by truefact: 1:02pm On Jun 25, 2018
paxonel:
Big lie!!
where are scriptures?

If it is a lie, then why worry about so called pastors and Christians doing evil.... This means, once a Christian, one can go on doing all sorts of evil... I rather go with oyedepo than people like you

10 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 25, 2018
e
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" by mikejimm: 1:02pm On Jun 25, 2018
paxonel:
Big lie!!
where are scriptures?

It is true my dear. Pls, see Exodus 32:33. Remain blessed!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" by nonxo007(m): 1:02pm On Jun 25, 2018
Take it or leave it, he is correct

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" by dermmy(m): 1:04pm On Jun 25, 2018
God and angels don't have time to be writing and erasing name from the book of life, it's an automatic action. When u sin ur name gets removed automatically and when you repent and you are washed in the blood the name enters again automatically. If you believe this like if you don't share.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" by RALPHOW(m): 1:04pm On Jun 25, 2018
That is the truth Bishop.
I will do all I can to make heaven.
Though it's not by power but by His Spirit.
May the almighty God help me in Jesus Christ Name Amen

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" by gr8minds: 1:05pm On Jun 25, 2018
Correct Sir

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Using Actors And Actresses For Church Publicity. Right Or Wrong? / T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days / The Meaninglessness Of "I Have A Deep Personal Relationship With Jesus Christ"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.