Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

D'banj And His Son Walking Past His Swimming Pool & Fan's Warning (Pics, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj And His Son Walking Past His Swimming Pool & Fan's Warning (Pics, Video) (80147 Views)

D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photos) / D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Sparkle In New Photo / D'banj And Tiwa Savage Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj And His Son Walking Past His Swimming Pool & Fan's Warning (Pics, Video) by olutop(m): 1:38pm On Jun 25, 2018
Meti99:
The hypocrisy I hate is when everybody become Master Adviser when things like this happen.
-He should have been more careful
-He should have built a door at the pool
-The mother is careless..
Chochochochochochochi..
When they have their own careless attitudes. May God help us.
RIPP boy
Yes we all have our careless attitudes, that is why we need good friends to advise us and see us through them...No 1 is perfect we need each other
Re: D'banj And His Son Walking Past His Swimming Pool & Fan's Warning (Pics, Video) by clive2u(m): 1:38pm On Jun 25, 2018
Meti99:
The hypocrisy I hate is when everybody become Master Adviser when things like this happen.
Chochochochochochochi..
RIPP boy
u r so right, everybody becomes 'mr n mrs always so careful' wen someone makes a mistake in life
Re: D'banj And His Son Walking Past His Swimming Pool & Fan's Warning (Pics, Video) by Tobyarab(m): 1:38pm On Jun 25, 2018
alignacademy:

Yes, he certainly needs more support now, and less judgment...
Needs support. I agree. But if he were in a First World country, he would be looking at jail time. That's negligence.

1 Like

Re: D'banj And His Son Walking Past His Swimming Pool & Fan's Warning (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 25, 2018
Tobyarab:
Needs support. I agree. But if he were in a First World country, he would be looking at jail time. That's negligence.

Do you have the FACTS on what actually happened?

1 Like

Re: D'banj And His Son Walking Past His Swimming Pool & Fan's Warning (Pics, Video) by lordtosan(m): 1:43pm On Jun 25, 2018
Mudley313:

And do you know how many millions of death putting on helmets or wearing seat belts have prevented? We continue to give our condolence but stop giving excuse to unbridled negligence. Unfortunately the poor innocent baby is already gone and as painful as it is to the parents, whomever the adult that the child was suppose to be in the care of effed up big time and may have even faced criminal prosecution over child negligence for such wanton carelessness in some saner countries

Death will come when it will come. This is a fact most people don't get. You think you are alive because you have been more careful while walking in a Major road? Heard of failed brakes and the death of a pedestrian? People who have been more careful have died. Soldiers who are trained to secure lives have met their death in the most avoidable way. At least in human estimation.

I am not saying one shouldn't be careful, I am saying let's not prioritise it over the pain of the loss.
Re: D'banj And His Son Walking Past His Swimming Pool & Fan's Warning (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 25, 2018
When fans talk, they call them approko, and ask them how it is their business

1 Like

Re: D'banj And His Son Walking Past His Swimming Pool & Fan's Warning (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 25, 2018
they warned them!

1 Like

Re: D'banj And His Son Walking Past His Swimming Pool & Fan's Warning (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 25, 2018
divinelove:
angry Na D banj get fp today

DT boy looks too sweet to die bc of parental negligence. Who puts swimming pool inside a living room where a baby boy is growing up.

Pure madness

Even his balcony is another disaster waiting to happen, a baby boy can climb anything in split second

No serious child right activist for naija otherwihiysese dude won't get away with this negligence
house is just a death trap!!

2 Likes

Re: D'banj And His Son Walking Past His Swimming Pool & Fan's Warning (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 25, 2018
babepink:
Na wa for some people Sha.SMH.
some people can be very mean ooooooo

1 Like

Re: D'banj And His Son Walking Past His Swimming Pool & Fan's Warning (Pics, Video) by unsourced(m): 1:59pm On Jun 25, 2018
that was a very good advice prior to this incident
Meti99:
Chochochochochochochi..
RIPP boy

1 Like

Re: D'banj And His Son Walking Past His Swimming Pool & Fan's Warning (Pics, Video) by SheikhMuniru(m): 2:04pm On Jun 25, 2018
ALL ILLUMINATY MEMBERS MUST HAVE POOL INSIDE THEIR MANSION, IT'S IN LINE WITH RULES AND REGULATIONS GUILDING MEMBERS OF THE CULTIST GROUP

1 Like

Re: D'banj And His Son Walking Past His Swimming Pool & Fan's Warning (Pics, Video) by ladygudhead(f): 2:04pm On Jun 25, 2018
Meti99:
Chochochochochochochi..
RIPP boy
May God bless you! Enough of all the blames. their hearts will break a thousand times seeing these blames. They should take solace in the fact that the baby is in a beautiful place right now.
Re: D'banj And His Son Walking Past His Swimming Pool & Fan's Warning (Pics, Video) by wonlasewonimi: 2:08pm On Jun 25, 2018
Foolish parenting. You don't need to be told to secure the area. The kid would have wandered to the pool area on many occasions prior to the incident, common sense did not inform them to get pool area locked. I insist they should be charged.
Re: D'banj And His Son Walking Past His Swimming Pool & Fan's Warning (Pics, Video) by seunjungle1(m): 2:09pm On Jun 25, 2018
Dbanj must have been seriously be blaming by his mother by now. What an effissy that sent that little Daniel to his early grave. Its better you go for forgiveness because your ignorant lifestyle and negligence killed that boy cos you'd being warned before takecare of that boy before that pool.

May his little soul rest in peace!
May the Lord give you a fortitude heart to bear the great loss brother!
SorryDbanj!
Re: D'banj And His Son Walking Past His Swimming Pool & Fan's Warning (Pics, Video) by Kyllahmc(m): 2:11pm On Jun 25, 2018
When someone told me about this tragedy this morning I automatically thought maybe he died of a certain baby sickness... but she said NO that he was drowned in an indoor swimming poor in their home.. can you imagine??
mehn it hits me right in the feel... cos I hate such avoidable tragedy.. I know we all make mistake but mehn.. not this kind of mistake...
i mean having a toddler and an unsecured indoor swimming pool under the same roof is pure ignorance and carelessness...
I bet D'banj would say if he had known he would have put an iron door to the swimming pool entrance..or Better still.. hire 20 baby bodyguards for the toddler to keep an eye on him 24/7 since he can afford it(I know that feeling) but it's all too late now.
it's now left for us to learn from his mistake... this is really really sad... imagining how the innocent cute toddler struggled to stay afloat for sometime(yes.. babies are naturally good swimmers) before he got tired and had to give up cos nobody came to his rescue makes it even more sad...

well, may his pure and unstained soul rest in perfect peace...
Re: D'banj And His Son Walking Past His Swimming Pool & Fan's Warning (Pics, Video) by Meti99(m): 2:14pm On Jun 25, 2018
Zionista:

By the advice given, other people with or without indoor pools learn and take precautions.

You are the one doing the chochocho yen yen yen

So for your judgemental little mind now, it is only swimming pool that kill people.

Mr Basket mouth
Re: D'banj And His Son Walking Past His Swimming Pool & Fan's Warning (Pics, Video) by darlenese(f): 2:14pm On Jun 25, 2018
I am so pained , I can't cry more than the berieved but it hurt to know that this cutie have been deprived of living the beautiful life God designed for him, this is more painful because his death would have been avoided if the father had been him into consideration when planning a building as such. indoor swimming pool without a door or barricade what the hell where u thinking ? , there were a lot of death trap in that house, when I saw another pic of dbanj and his little one on a roof top or whatever, I had chills.

it is well
Re: D'banj And His Son Walking Past His Swimming Pool & Fan's Warning (Pics, Video) by phatsoar1(m): 2:18pm On Jun 25, 2018
Maybe ...... [Mr Dbanj Prepared his sacrifice well, maybe it wasn't an architectural error that he built a pool inside his home without a barricade, knowing fully well his kid lives in the same house. Maybe It was a well calculated play, maybe the day he took that child for that walk beside the pool was when it all went down, the outfit, his sad look maybe all that wasn't a coincidence. Maybe it was ALL FOR DOLLAR BILL. #conspiracytheory. kquote author=CANDYDADDY

That fanz that really comment is really a soothsayer and he is among the devilish satanic community Dbanj is, he try to hint him and let him spot where his first sacrifice will be offer[/quote]
Re: D'banj And His Son Walking Past His Swimming Pool & Fan's Warning (Pics, Video) by darlenese(f): 2:25pm On Jun 25, 2018
ladygudhead:
May God bless you! Enough of all the blames. their hearts will break a thousand times seeing these blames. They should take solace in the fact that the baby is in a beautiful place right now.

your heart should break more seeing those warning from fans. every one makes mistakes YES, but he shouldn't have completely ignored all the advice from his fans, that was a red flag a parent should not have totally ignored.
Re: D'banj And His Son Walking Past His Swimming Pool & Fan's Warning (Pics, Video) by darlenese(f): 2:28pm On Jun 25, 2018
nellybadas:
If it were abroad the parents would be in big trouble by now. It's really painful. May God rest his soul.

u know we Nigerians are hypocrites. in a saner community, Dbanj would be in cuffs by now

1 Like

Re: D'banj And His Son Walking Past His Swimming Pool & Fan's Warning (Pics, Video) by hush15: 2:36pm On Jun 25, 2018
Amagite:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Here is a video of D'Banj and his son Daniel walking past his indoor pool last month.

This is so heartbreaking. See the comment by a fan who warned them to be careful when he posted the video.

Although we are not certain this is the pool he drowned in. May his soul RIP.

Watch the video here... https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/heartbreaking-throwback-video-of-dbanj-and-his-son-walking-past-his-swimming-pool.html

I sympathise with him and i pray that God in His infinite mercies console him on his loss but he needs to get that pool room a door cos all the pics i saw, it has no door.

Its well bangalee. Its may be medicine after death and many of us are sorry about your loss but i know you will bear many more fruits as God heals you of this pain
Re: D'banj And His Son Walking Past His Swimming Pool & Fan's Warning (Pics, Video) by Meti99(m): 2:44pm On Jun 25, 2018
Laple0541:

My friend, stupidity is stupidity, D banj, the wife or whoever the child was in custody of before the tragic incident should be cooling things off in police custordy if it were to be in a sane clime. The father of the little rescued boy by the migrant in France was severely dealt with, even the child was taken away from him. If you can't take proper care of a child then use condom during sex....That is pure act of negligence and they deserve the lashing if not incarceration.

Thank you Mr Perfect.
Mind you unfortunate incidence make people run their mouth like tap water as though they are perfect in all.

No perfect man.
It was time for the young chap to go and he had to find one means or the other to exit.

Simple
Re: D'banj And His Son Walking Past His Swimming Pool & Fan's Warning (Pics, Video) by ayolanrewaju(m): 2:44pm On Jun 25, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

That fanz that really comment is really a soothsayer and he is among the devilish satanic community Dbanj is, he try to hint him and let him spot where his first sacrifice will be offer

You are a big fool and mentally grounded
Re: D'banj And His Son Walking Past His Swimming Pool & Fan's Warning (Pics, Video) by Meti99(m): 2:45pm On Jun 25, 2018
goslowgoslow:
You are a disgrace guess you need brain wash.
I wonder why your mother did not refuse your father the penetration
Re: D'banj And His Son Walking Past His Swimming Pool & Fan's Warning (Pics, Video) by maasoap(m): 2:50pm On Jun 25, 2018
Meti99:

Chochochochochochochi..
RIPP boy

There is no hypocrisy there. They shouldn't have been that careless. Now, the little boy has paid dearly for their carelessness with his life. Others including you should learn from this tragedy instead of scathing remarks like this
Re: D'banj And His Son Walking Past His Swimming Pool & Fan's Warning (Pics, Video) by Meti99(m): 2:53pm On Jun 25, 2018
maasoap:

There is no hypocrisy there. They shouldn't have been that careless. Now, the little boy has paid dearly for their carelessness with his life.

Bro, the boy needed to go and he must find a means to go.

That's all
Re: D'banj And His Son Walking Past His Swimming Pool & Fan's Warning (Pics, Video) by maasoap(m): 2:57pm On Jun 25, 2018
Meti99:

Thank you Mr Perfect.
Mind you unfortunate incidence make people run their mouth like tap water as though they are perfect in all.

No perfect man.
It was time for the young chap to go and he had to find one means or the other to exit.

Simple

No wonder, this says it all about your mentality. The little boy paid dearly with his life for someone carelessness and you're saying that it was his time. Funny people with funny way of reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: D'banj And His Son Walking Past His Swimming Pool & Fan's Warning (Pics, Video) by Meti99(m): 2:58pm On Jun 25, 2018
maasoap:

No wonder, this says it all about your mentality. The little boy paid dearly with his life for someone carelessness and you're saying that it was his time. Funny people with funny way of reasoning.

I leave you to your mentality.

Amaoutahia
Re: D'banj And His Son Walking Past His Swimming Pool & Fan's Warning (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 25, 2018
baby124:
Too much recklessness and carelessness in the building of this house to be honest...

The house was built for entertainment and not for raising a child.

And the adult owners were criminally negligent for not child proofing it.

One cannot expect guests/babysitter/occasional child watcher to know all the pitfalls that littered what was supposed to be a home for a toddler.

#CriminalCharges

2 Likes

Re: D'banj And His Son Walking Past His Swimming Pool & Fan's Warning (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 25, 2018
Meti99:

So for your judgemental little mind now, it is only swimming pool that kill people.

Mr Basket mouth

You got it wrong. The advice is for people that own pool in their premises not for people that swim only when their compound is flooded like you.

So, swim along,little one.
Re: D'banj And His Son Walking Past His Swimming Pool & Fan's Warning (Pics, Video) by Awoo88: 3:30pm On Jun 25, 2018
Dbang or who ever is at home at that time should be in jail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Airplane Seat: Wole Soyinka To Mo Abudu - "This Was What Happened" / Nigerian Rapper, SkyB Is Dead (Photos) / Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.