Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,981 members, 7,799,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

Actress Nkechi Blessing Turns Her Brand New Car Into A Wardrobe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Nkechi Blessing Turns Her Brand New Car Into A Wardrobe (39705 Views)

Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ / Jonet Makeovers Turns Her Face To Kanayo O. Kanayo (Photos) / Cardi B Goes Nude To Prove She Didn’t Have A Wardrobe Malfunction At The BMAS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Nkechi Blessing Turns Her Brand New Car Into A Wardrobe by NaijaCelebrity: 10:36am On Jun 25, 2018
Nollywood Actress Nkechi Blessing who claims to have been acting for 13 years recently bought herself a white Toyota Venza.

The actress took to her page to share photos of her new car as she turns it into a wardrobe.

See photo below...

http://news.nollyzone.com/actress-nkechi-blessing-turns-her-brand-new-car-into-a-wardrobe/

1 Share

Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Turns Her Brand New Car Into A Wardrobe by Nashirushekoni(m): 10:37am On Jun 25, 2018
Refugees

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Turns Her Brand New Car Into A Wardrobe by Jagermeister(m): 10:40am On Jun 25, 2018
Wardrobe or mobile boutique?

Some women can be foolish for days! What's all this fakery for.

You must sleep and bathe in your cheap car too, there's no hotel room to stash all this nonsense. Money miss road, with her heavily caked face.

Oddly enough, she's still unnoticed. If she walks past me in the next 10 seconds, I still won't recognise her. Lol.

69 Likes

Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Turns Her Brand New Car Into A Wardrobe by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:50am On Jun 25, 2018
Oooooooh Nairaland undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Turns Her Brand New Car Into A Wardrobe by Bodylover: 10:51am On Jun 25, 2018
This useless woman who has slept with different men, I know that her pussy served her well.

shocked

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Turns Her Brand New Car Into A Wardrobe by deepwater(f): 10:51am On Jun 25, 2018
LOL

1 Like

Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Turns Her Brand New Car Into A Wardrobe by s3tt1ngz003: 10:51am On Jun 25, 2018
Can't get what she's trying to pass

Its obvious she's selling

6 Likes

Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Turns Her Brand New Car Into A Wardrobe by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 25, 2018
Jagermeister:
Wardrobe or mobile boutique?

Some women can be foolish for days! What's all this fakery for.

You must sleep and bathe in your cheap car too, there's no hotel room to stash all this nonsense. Money miss road.
maybe those were the items shipped along with the car angry

4 Likes

Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Turns Her Brand New Car Into A Wardrobe by Rexnegro(m): 10:51am On Jun 25, 2018
should we now fry beans ?

1 Like

Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Turns Her Brand New Car Into A Wardrobe by Alphafeezay(m): 10:51am On Jun 25, 2018
Trust me someone will zoom those shoes and bags and spot the fake.

Naija

13 Likes

Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Turns Her Brand New Car Into A Wardrobe by deepwater(f): 10:51am On Jun 25, 2018
Please bb.i.atch, spare us that crap....
What life of an entertainer is this?
You failed the street code, a house before a car angry
We don not have issues with hoes sleeping around, but dont come putting it on our faces...
Come seun shey u know say data person dey use browse and na money dem dey use buy data...
Abeg give us correct news not this nonsense...

And before u quote me ......Venza (TMMK) was well rocked in phc 2012, stop acting like its a new thing

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Turns Her Brand New Car Into A Wardrobe by Puridina: 10:52am On Jun 25, 2018
Ok
Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Turns Her Brand New Car Into A Wardrobe by Lexusgs430: 10:53am On Jun 25, 2018
She is clearly homeless...... Her Venza is her mobile bungalow.....

1 Like

Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Turns Her Brand New Car Into A Wardrobe by frankbonus(m): 10:54am On Jun 25, 2018
Shit things happen na
Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Turns Her Brand New Car Into A Wardrobe by tragergeorge(m): 10:54am On Jun 25, 2018
This one ashawo na high grade,she can make d move at anytime,no need to go house go carry bag,even if e de zamfara e can zoom off to abj ASAP,��she deserve some accolades, nice upgrade bae, na to go buy like DAT e money Benz na ,make u just buy foam inside, Mobile bed,abi second bed,DAT one no need for hotel again,high star

5 Likes

Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Turns Her Brand New Car Into A Wardrobe by Born2Breed(f): 10:54am On Jun 25, 2018
NaijaCelebrity:
Nollywood Actress Nkechi Blessing who claims to have been acting for 13 years recently bought herself a white Toyota Venza.

The actress took to her page to share photos of her new car as she turns it into a wardrobe.

See photo below...

http://news.nollyzone.com/actress-nkechi-blessing-turns-her-brand-new-car-into-a-wardrobe/

Buy a mini-bus or van.
Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Turns Her Brand New Car Into A Wardrobe by abike12(f): 10:54am On Jun 25, 2018
Basically asking for someone to break into the car. What a dummy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Turns Her Brand New Car Into A Wardrobe by Sijo01(f): 10:55am On Jun 25, 2018
More like a mobile shop boutique
Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Turns Her Brand New Car Into A Wardrobe by Theonlycoolmonk: 10:55am On Jun 25, 2018
She should have said 'this is my second wardrobe here ooh life of an olosho"
Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Turns Her Brand New Car Into A Wardrobe by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 25, 2018
You dey form second wardrope abi you no get house undecided undecided undecided
Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Turns Her Brand New Car Into A Wardrobe by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:56am On Jun 25, 2018
That is her problem, if she likes let her turn her car to a living room na her palava be that. By the way, this shouldn't be a FP material.

2 Likes

Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Turns Her Brand New Car Into A Wardrobe by tragergeorge(m): 10:56am On Jun 25, 2018
Alphafeezay:
Trust me someone will zoom those shoes and bags and spot the fake.

Naija
no b make we see d shoes and cloths make am de fool herself ,abi sense de wetin she de do so

3 Likes

Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Turns Her Brand New Car Into A Wardrobe by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 25, 2018
ise olosho koseni to ye, i se olosho ju ti actress loooo

1 Like

Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Turns Her Brand New Car Into A Wardrobe by Pentools(m): 10:57am On Jun 25, 2018
NaijaCelebrity:

See photo below...

Homeless b!tch.
I doubt this gal being an Igbo, or probably she's a cross-breed that have never stepped her foot in igboland. Igbos are never this foolish na, driving big choice cars while living in a rented apartment or using their house rent to buy a car for the gram with the hope of passing nights inside the car if the landlord throws him/her out and no on reach client to pass the night with.
Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Turns Her Brand New Car Into A Wardrobe by shugacain: 10:57am On Jun 25, 2018
NaijaCelebrity:

See photo below...

e
When they snatch your car now you will be shouting , so others are saving to have a house you saved for thirteen years just to buy venza
Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Turns Her Brand New Car Into A Wardrobe by wildcatter23(m): 10:57am On Jun 25, 2018
grin
Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Turns Her Brand New Car Into A Wardrobe by mynaijadj(m): 10:58am On Jun 25, 2018
see me doti
Omo hustle I go doti
Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Turns Her Brand New Car Into A Wardrobe by Jagermeister(m): 10:58am On Jun 25, 2018
grayht:
maybe those were the items shipped along with the car angry

Very probably...

She wears them as claimed and they are sparkly clean?

1 Like

Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Turns Her Brand New Car Into A Wardrobe by mikool007(m): 10:59am On Jun 25, 2018
Ode

(1) (2) (Reply)

Waje: Saying I Looked Like A DSTV Remote Control On Social Media, Depressed Me / Olajumoke Orisaguna, Others React To Lil Kesh’s Exit From Olamide’s YBNL / Rukky Sanda's Outfit To A Pool Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.