Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Middle Belt To Join IPOB! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Middle Belt To Join IPOB! (3227 Views)

IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home / PANDEF, Afenifere, Ohanaeze, Middle Belt To North: You Can’t Dictate To Us / It's Time For Middle Belt To Produce The Next President, Sen Jang Tell Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Middle Belt To Join IPOB! by major466(m): 10:45am On Jun 25, 2018
The time has come for middle belters to wake up from slavery, cowardness and stupidity. We must wake up from our sluggish attitude and face the TRUTH that we Christians are second class citizens in Nigeria. We must rise up and repent! We must repent and ask for forgiveness for our stupid role during the Nigerian Civil war that led to loss of millions of Igbos. We must seek forgiveness for Igbo sons and daughters massacred by the murderer and plateau son, and war crime criminal, Yakubu Gowon. We must repent from our past ways if we are to survive in coming years.
I sincerely apologize to my Igbo brothers for the role our idiots brothers, fathers and uncles played during the Nigerian civil war. Pls accept my apology. There's no doubt the massacre going on right now in middle belt is the penance for past sins our people committed during the civil war against the good people of Biafra. I sincerely apologize.
It's high time we middle belt rise up and join IPOB. There's absolutely no point remaining in a country were the govt use the Army to provide support for terrorist groups under the leadership of Miyetti Allah, who by the way are being shielded by this satanic govt to kill us in our own land.

Enough is Enough!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Middle Belt To Join IPOB! by Jax1: 10:52am On Jun 25, 2018
major466:
The time has come for middle belters to wake up from slavery, cowardness and stupidity. We must wake up from our sluggish attitude and face the TRUTH that we Christians are second class citizens in Nigeria. We must rise up and repent! We must repent and ask for forgiveness for our stupid role during the Nigerian Civil war that led to loss of millions of Igbos. We must seek forgiveness for the massacred the murderer and plateau son, Yakubu Gowon did to Igbos. We must repent our ways if we are to survive in coming years. I sincerely apologize to my Igbo brothers for the role our idiots brothers, fathers and uncles played during the Nigerian civil war. Pls accept my apology. There's no doubt the massacre going on right now in middle belt is the penance for past sins our people committed during the civil war against the good people of Biafra. I sincerely apologize.
It's high time we middle belt rise up and join IPOB. There's absolutely no point remaining in a country were the govt use the Army to provide support for terrorist groups under the leadership of Miyetti Allah, who by the way are being shielded by this satanic govt to kill us in our own land.

Ipob isn't ready to accept anybody now cos the ship had sailed.. So fight for urself.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Middle Belt To Join IPOB! by major466(m): 11:02am On Jun 25, 2018
Jax1:

Ipob isn't ready to accept anybody now cos the ship had sailed.. So fight for urself.
If IPOB is not available we can join MASSOB.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Middle Belt To Join IPOB! by mbos: 11:05am On Jun 25, 2018
YOU ARE WELCOMED

-CHUKS DE BIAFRAN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Middle Belt To Join IPOB! by CoolFreeday(m): 11:10am On Jun 25, 2018
Op you better respect yourself, Which middle belt? we better be on our own than join anyone, Proudly Naija

3 Likes

Re: Middle Belt To Join IPOB! by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 25, 2018
Abeg oooooo
I talk am oooo
when th fight done pass dem...dey go carry am come for igbos doorstep....
next u will hear igbos abandoned us in our suffering....
Abeg ooooo....leave IPOB for us...oooo
una wan drag us enter this conquest abi?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Middle Belt To Join IPOB! by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 25, 2018
Nothing I no go hear..
Hausa people wants to join IPOB...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Middle Belt To Join IPOB! by Tarzan360(m): 12:01pm On Jun 25, 2018
No time is late to apologize and believe me igbos have move on since after the civil war, only thing they are looking for now is enabling environment where they can live peacefully and do there business that is why u see them in lagos and other countries devoid of killings

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Middle Belt To Join IPOB! by Gozzzy(m): 12:02pm On Jun 25, 2018
let everyone stay on their own. We don't need any Northerner joining our cause.... let the enjoy the curse they brought upon themselves when they killed over 3million Igbos, during Biafran genocide.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Middle Belt To Join IPOB! by SpeedGod: 12:08pm On Jun 25, 2018
Gozzzy:
let everyone stay on their own. We don't need any Northerner joining our cause.... let the enjoy the curse they brought upon themselves when they killed over 3million Igbos, during Biafran genocide.

Are you igbo? Op don't mind those claiming igbo.

3 Likes

Re: Middle Belt To Join IPOB! by EternalTruths: 12:15pm On Jun 25, 2018
major466:
If IPOB is not available we can join MASSOB.

Ignore the ignorant fellows.

Get your people ready for the D-Day.

I Chuwang Gyang, speaks the truth.

IPOB will definitely open the doors for Beroms as they did for Idomas and Igedes.

3 Likes

Re: Middle Belt To Join IPOB! by EternalTruths: 12:20pm On Jun 25, 2018
Tune in to radio Biafra and call them for other directions as you prepare your people for D-Day.

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt To Join IPOB! by Xander85: 12:23pm On Jun 25, 2018
It will be difficult for the christian middle-belt to extricate themselves from the clutches of the core muslim north in anyway, as these muslims have, over the past 6 or so decades, infiltrated themselves into the land and society of the the middle-belt in the name of 'one north/Arewa', and are now forming indigenes in states like Kwara, Kogi, Benue, Nassarawa, Taraba, Adamawa and Plateau!

These fulanis' are patient, willy and cunning long-term planners! They come as friends or visitors to your house, and before you know it they've taken over your bed, favourite seat in the parlour, and controlling the TV remote while claiming your wife as theirs! All this happening while you stand looking on in disbelief! shocked

Good luck to them sha!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Middle Belt To Join IPOB! by mbos: 12:28pm On Jun 25, 2018
CoolFreeday:
Op you better respect yourself, Which middle belt? we better be on our own than join anyone, Proudly Naija

NOW YOU CAN SEE CLEARLY

2 Likes

Re: Middle Belt To Join IPOB! by major466(m): 4:52pm On Jun 25, 2018
EternalTruths:

Ignore the ignorant fellows.

Get your people ready for the D-Day.

I Chuwang Gyang, speaks the truth.

IPOB will definitely open the doors for Beroms as they did for Idomas and Igedes.
So you're berom? Nice to meet you brother.

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt To Join IPOB! by gidgiddy: 5:12pm On Jun 25, 2018
major466:
The time has come for middle belters to wake up from slavery, cowardness and stupidity. We must wake up from our sluggish attitude and face the TRUTH that we Christians are second class citizens in Nigeria. We must rise up and repent! We must repent and ask for forgiveness for our stupid role during the Nigerian Civil war that led to loss of millions of Igbos. We must seek forgiveness for Igbo sons and daughters massacred by the murderer and plateau son, and war crime criminal, Yakubu Gowon. We must repent from our past ways if we are to survive in coming years.
I sincerely apologize to my Igbo brothers for the role our idiots brothers, fathers and uncles played during the Nigerian civil war. Pls accept my apology. There's no doubt the massacre going on right now in middle belt is the penance for past sins our people committed during the civil war against the good people of Biafra. I sincerely apologize.

Enough is Enough!

It will be another 5 years of continuous Fulani Herdsmen slaughter before people in the middle belt receive sense. They think that Nnamdi Kanu was a fool. The Herdsmen will reset their Skull later for them to see the light

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Middle Belt To Join IPOB! by adadike(f): 5:14pm On Jun 25, 2018
Major466, I concur. this is a right step in d right direction. The day we come together is d day Buhari will call his murderous brothers to order

5 Likes

Re: Middle Belt To Join IPOB! by EternalTruths: 5:16pm On Jun 25, 2018
gidgiddy:

It will be another 5 years of continuous Fulani Herdsmen slaughter before people in the middle belt receive sense. They think that Nnamdi Kanu was a fool. The Herdsmen will reset their Skull later for them to see the light

It will be next year that they will join IPOB.

T Y Danjuma has shown them the pathway in a subtle way.

You don't expect T Y Danjuma to directly shout Biafra in order not to appear weak.

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt To Join IPOB! by Balyz: 5:18pm On Jun 25, 2018
major466:

Enough is Enough!
middle belt can't join IPOB because it is a terrorist organisation rather you can form your own for your protection
Re: Middle Belt To Join IPOB! by EternalTruths: 5:20pm On Jun 25, 2018
Balyz:
middle belt can't join IPOB because it is a terrorist organisation rather you can form your own for your protection

So says by a Yoruba man.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Middle Belt To Join IPOB! by major466(m): 5:21pm On Jun 25, 2018
gidgiddy:

You're will be surprise that a lot of middle belters are IPOB supporters. I myself is an IPOB supporter and Nnamdi Kanu fan since 2014. The wind of freedom is blowing over middle belt.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Middle Belt To Join IPOB! by major466(m): 5:23pm On Jun 25, 2018
adadike:
Major466, I concur. this is a right step in d right direction. The day we come together is d day Buhari will call his murderous brothers to order
Freedom from the satanic Nigerian union is the only way to save gaurd our future generation.

2 Likes

Re: Middle Belt To Join IPOB! by EternalTruths: 5:24pm On Jun 25, 2018
Xander85:
It will be difficult for the christian middle-belt to extricate themselves from the clutches of the core muslim north in anyway, as these muslims have, over the past 6 or so decades, infiltrated themselves into the land and society of the the middle-belt in the name of 'one north/Arewa', and are now forming indigenes in states like Kwara, Kogi, Benue, Nassarawa, Taraba, Adamawa and Plateau!

These fulanis' are patient, willy and cunning long-term planners! They come as friends or visitors to your house, and before you know it they've taken over your bed, favourite seat in the parlour, and controlling the TV remote while claiming your wife as theirs! All this happening while you stand looking on in disbelief! shocked

Good luck to them sha!

Watch how Middle Beltans will fill up the ranks & files of IPOB by 2019.

3 Likes

Re: Middle Belt To Join IPOB! by Balyz: 5:38pm On Jun 25, 2018
EternalTruths:

So says by a Yoruba man.
Am I wrong? Isn't your IPOB a terrorist organisation?
Re: Middle Belt To Join IPOB! by Balyz: 5:45pm On Jun 25, 2018
major466:
So you're berom? Nice to meet you brother.
That guy is no Berom guy he is a proper flat headed IPOB man
Re: Middle Belt To Join IPOB! by Almaiga: 6:37pm On Jun 25, 2018
This Op is an Igbo man inparsonating middle beltant for the sake of the usual Propaganda.
Middle belt can never join IPOB.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Middle Belt To Join IPOB! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 25, 2018
We don’t want. You guys killed a lot of Igbos during the civil war. The atrocities of the civil was was committed mostly by you barbarians.

You begin to wonder why you are at a cross road with Fulanis who now have fetish for spilling your blood. It has become a high. Hold your peace and ask your fathers what they did to the Igbos during the civil war.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Middle Belt To Join IPOB! by major466(m): 7:22pm On Jun 25, 2018
Almaiga:
This Op is an Igbo man inparsonating middle beltant for the sake of the usual Propaganda.
Middle belt can never join IPOB.
Keep deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt To Join IPOB! by ariesbull: 7:24pm On Jun 25, 2018
major466:

Enough is Enough!

GOWON means Go On With One Nigeria...I saw that on Facebook today
Re: Middle Belt To Join IPOB! by major466(m): 7:27pm On Jun 25, 2018
ariesbull:

GOWON means Go On With One Nigeria...I saw that on Facebook today
I have no regard for a war criminal and a useful idiot call Gowon.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Middle Belt To Join IPOB! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 25, 2018
major466:
You're will be surprise that a lot of middle belters are IPOB supporters. I myself is an IPOB supporter and Nnamdi Kanu fan since 2014. The wind of freedom is blowing over middle belt.

oga we don't need any middle belters in IPOB...we dont...abeg...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Middle Belt To Join IPOB! by toofit007: 7:45pm On Jun 25, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Offered Me Biafra Without Rivers, Benue: Nnamdi Kanu / Rochas Okorocha Ends Free Education In Imo State / NBS' Poverty Metric For Nigeria Per State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.