Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,916 members, 7,799,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

More Behind The Incessant Killings In The Country - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Behind The Incessant Killings In The Country (11771 Views)

Southern Kaduna: Youths And Women Protest Over Incessant Killings (Photos) / Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos) / Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Behind The Incessant Killings In The Country by KINGEvidence: 1:28pm On Jun 25, 2018
limeta:
Buhari must be stopped.
Buhari is a terrorist
Buhari is boko haram, leader of fulani herdsmen, zoogerian army and police
Stop buhari now i mean kill him if you can

If you want to see tomorrow kill Buhari today
Ban me i dont care

Who will ban you?.
How earth will you Say Nigeria President should be kill?,are you human at all!.
Why will you be so callous in reaction.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Behind The Incessant Killings In The Country by Ziggylady(f): 1:41pm On Jun 25, 2018
AdelekeKehinde:

Are you normal at all? You are hiding behind the killings to insult the personality, integrity and innocency of the President and using that to defame him... I know very well, people like you are behind the killing for your personal purposes and political gains...
I cannot succumb to the hate you sow on people.

Common shutup!!!...i dont why you Yorubas are like this,so sickening!!..It is not a coincidence that every single one of you making excuses for this atrocities are Yorubas...its not your fault.

Miyetti Allah themselves have given reasons for these massacre yet most of you are talking rubbish..mscheww.

1 Like

Re: More Behind The Incessant Killings In The Country by limeta(f): 1:41pm On Jun 25, 2018
Yellowface1220:

How dare are you talking against Buhari.. Is it Buhari behind the killings? Kill yourself before killing Buhari... Nwere ngo newi

kill the beast simple

1 Like

Re: More Behind The Incessant Killings In The Country by abiodunosin(m): 1:50pm On Jun 25, 2018
QUEENSola01:

Nigerians want Present Government to put more efforts and bring all the perpertrators of the incessant killings to book to avert the division of the country .

I agree with you brother, every necessary measure must be in place to curtail the incessant killings. For anybody that care to know, the killings come weeks after the conferment of GCFR on Chief MKO Abiola have silent most critics of Buhari administration and attract sympathy for Buhari. However, it is glaring that the killings is politically motivated and financed to destroy buhari reputation against is his second term aspiration.
Re: More Behind The Incessant Killings In The Country by QUEENSola01: 1:51pm On Jun 25, 2018
Soon We shall overcome the Incessant killings in Nigeria.Lets be hopeful for a peaceful nation One Day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Behind The Incessant Killings In The Country by QUEENSola01: 1:55pm On Jun 25, 2018
limeta:

kill the beast simple
it require our collective efforts not the government alone.
lets see Nigeria as ours not to the leaders alone..
Nigeria belong to the Majority not the Minority.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: More Behind The Incessant Killings In The Country by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 25, 2018
Walexddon20:

It's obvious you can't reason beyond what you are seeing.... My question for you is, how does killing Buahri going to stop the killing happening in the country??
No one is happy about the killing, not even the government...as no government will be happy to see it's people being killed. And I'm assuring you that the needful is being done and will we will soon see end to all these killings.

which country abeg?

is it the British foisted union?

1 Like

Re: More Behind The Incessant Killings In The Country by RoaringLion11(f): 2:03pm On Jun 25, 2018
An adage in yoruba says 'without the crack on the wall ,it is difficult for lizard to penetrate'...This incessant killings in Nigeria can one way or the other linked with politics...because why is that this kind happenings happens when we are preparing for election...
Re: More Behind The Incessant Killings In The Country by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 25, 2018
KINGEvidence:

Who will ban you?.
How earth will you Say Nigeria President should be kill?,are you human at all!.
Why will you be so callous in reaction.

he (buhari) should be gagged in chains and tried by ICC

he should then be sentenced to death by hanging or by firing squad or rather he should undergo a more painful death by the use of rat poison for instance as awolowo did or he can use hemlock like socrates.

1 Like

Re: More Behind The Incessant Killings In The Country by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 25, 2018
abiodunosin:

I agree with you brother, every necessary measure must be in place to curtail the incessant killings. For anybody that care to know, the killings come weeks after the conferment of GCFR on Chief MKO Abiola have silent most critics of Buhari administration and attract sympathy for Buhari. However, it is glaring that the killings is politically motivated and financed to destroy buhari reputation against is his second term aspiration.

lagos-ibadan express analysis

Punch newspaper to be precise.

1 Like

Re: More Behind The Incessant Killings In The Country by RoaringLion11(f): 2:07pm On Jun 25, 2018
OwaxcoMan:
I wonder when the politics of Nigeria is going to be free of of this dirty display. You can give your political opponent bad names and criticize as you like but you shouldn't do it to extent of playing with the lives of innocent citizens....that is wickedness. It doesn't require the wisdom of Solomon to know that this killing is purely political, this is been orchestrated by some evil minded politician to make the nation ungovernable for the present administration.

Exactly !!!!!...the government should try all their possible best to bring the perpetrators to book....

3 Likes

Re: More Behind The Incessant Killings In The Country by KINGEvidence: 2:15pm On Jun 25, 2018
Juliusmalema:

he (buhari) should be gagged in chains and tried by ICC

he should then be sentenced to death by hanging or by firing squad or rather he should undergo a more painful death by the use of rat poison for instance as awolowo did or he can use hemlock like socrates.
My brother,we cant say because the head is malfunction we will cut it off..things are not done that way.Lets look before we leap..this killings is political.
but the sad path is why are they using the innocent lives to play politics which is against the aim of coming together as a country.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: More Behind The Incessant Killings In The Country by RoaringLion11(f): 2:19pm On Jun 25, 2018
limeta:
Buhari must be stopped.
Buhari is a terrorist
Buhari is boko haram, leader of fulani herdsmen, zoogerian army and police
Stop buhari now i mean kill him if you can

If you want to see tomorrow kill Buhari today
Ban me i dont care

Is cutting of heads the best medicine for headache you are shouting killing Buhari,,,,and after killing him ,what next don't allow your emotion to mislead you ,,,fine no one is happy about the incessant killings in the land ,but still need prayers that God should help our leaders in putting end to this ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Behind The Incessant Killings In The Country by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 25, 2018
KINGEvidence:

My brother,we cant say because the head is malfunction we will cut it off..things are not done that way.Lets look before we leap..this killings is political.
but the sad path is why are they using the innocent lives to play politics which is against the aim of coming together as a country.

am not ur broda sha...

but is like u are sympathetic to terrorism?

is a well established facts that buhari is behind all these killings...he is a terrorist.
Re: More Behind The Incessant Killings In The Country by RoaringLion11(f): 2:24pm On Jun 25, 2018
Deputy1111:
It is a clear fact that the killings is political..but how on earth should a set of people be sponsoring terrorist to be killing innocent souls..this is bad..we want the government to intensify in their efforts to bring to book those culprits .....God bless Nigeria

The government is trying only that their trying may not be enough,,,all those evil perpetrators must surely face the wrath of law...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Behind The Incessant Killings In The Country by KINGEvidence: 3:05pm On Jun 25, 2018
Juliusmalema:

am not ur broda sha...

but is like u are sympathetic to terrorism?

is a well established facts that buhari is behind all these killings...he is a terrorist.
Only a devil incarnate will be happy or sympathetic to terrorism or incessant killings in the nation if not Heartless devil incarnate politican.
Re: More Behind The Incessant Killings In The Country by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 25, 2018
KINGEvidence:

Only a devil incarnate will be happy or sympathetic to terrorism or incessant killings in the nation if not Heartless devil incarnate politican.

stop blaming any politician na buhari

he is completing the jihadist of usman Dan fodio...
Re: More Behind The Incessant Killings In The Country by OwaxcoMan(m): 3:15pm On Jun 25, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Is like kanu is una nightmare....anyway no need replying u coz it doesn't change the fact that buhari is a terrorist who has presided since ages over the killings of his own people.

He has arrogated to himself and his terrorist herdsmen the monopoly of wisdom of continuing th jihadist war were usman Dan fodio stopped.

buhari is an arch-genocidist.

I initialy thought I was engaging a sane mind, but it's clear now that you are you are nothing but a confused individual that need to be educated. Buhari is not a terrorist but the President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria and he is going to remain like that till 2023. If you like, you can hang yourself or jump into the well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Behind The Incessant Killings In The Country by rex444(m): 3:15pm On Jun 25, 2018
Politics or no politics, must there be killing? If there must be, why not kill animals rather than humans. I believe they all know themselves and must put a stop to this cos this lives matter.... Thats how we make ourselves valueless here and expect the international bodies to recognise us

1 Like

Re: More Behind The Incessant Killings In The Country by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 25, 2018
OwaxcoMan:

I initialy thought I was engaging a sane mind, but it's clear now that you are you are nothing but a confused individual that need to be educated. Buhari is not a terrorist but the President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria and he is going to remain like that till 2023. If you like, you can hang yourself or jump into the well.

The issue of senility between me and u is already proved among us in the midst of a decent reader.

No sane human will support a terrorist for continuation. Buhari has long lost the script and ought to be addressed for whom he is...a terrorist, a killer and a miss leader...

He should be properly be addressed as his horrible not his excellency

Buhari is evil and wicked. no right thinking human will support such except those of same traits and character with him.

why should I jump into a well when benue, plateau, taraba, nassarawa are receiving their own dividends of democracy they voted in 2015.
Re: More Behind The Incessant Killings In The Country by Walexddon20(m): 3:27pm On Jun 25, 2018
Juliusmalema:

which country abeg?

is it the British foisted union?

You can keep deceiving yourself, as a matter of fact no one is going to question you for that...you are entitle to whatever you think with your mind. But I just want you to know that as long as you are still living within the geographical territory of Nigeria, Buhari is still your President till 2023. Biafra is nothing but just a mere day dream...even one of your leaders once said it that "there was a country."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Behind The Incessant Killings In The Country by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 25, 2018
Walexddon20:

You can keep deceiving yourself, as a matter of fact no one is going to question you for that...you are entitle to whatever you think with your mind. But I just want you to know that as long as you are still living within the geographical territory of Nigeria, Buhari is still your President till 2023. Biafra is nothing but just a mere day dream...even one of your leaders once said it that "there was a country."

Achebe of blessed memory should rest in peace..

he also said let me quickly remind u that....Things has fallen apart and as such the centre can't hold again.....

he went further to say also that in the battle between Nigeria and biafrans....buhari is merely a bow in the arrow of the gods.

kiss the truth.
Re: More Behind The Incessant Killings In The Country by Trex4(m): 3:31pm On Jun 25, 2018
overall90:
There is nothing like politically motivated killings.
Nigerians please be truthful for once.

the problem is purely economical.

the sole purpose of these killings is the quest for vegetations to feed cattle as the desert keep encroaching and the grass to feed cattle keeps getting scarce.
they killers just want to wipe out all these agrarian communities in the middle belt so that they can have grass for their cattle..
a simple glance at the satellite images of the Sahel will give a better picture.
I Just Wonder When They Say Politically Motivated. Who Is Sponsoring The Killings? Is It Pdp? Isn't Enugu A PDP State? Didn't Miyetti Allah Say The Attack In Plateau Was Because Of The Dead Cows? The Clearly Shows That The Killers Are Herdsmen And Not Criminals...
Re: More Behind The Incessant Killings In The Country by Walexddon20(m): 3:34pm On Jun 25, 2018
rex444:
Politics or no politics, must there be killing? If there must be, why not kill animals rather than humans. I believe they all know themselves and must put a stop to this cos this lives matter.... Thats how we make ourselves valueless here and expect the international bodies to recognise us

Yes that is exactly what we are clamoring for, government should do the needful and stop all these killings. And all these bad politician behind the killing should have it at back of their mind that nemesis and nature will soon catch up with them as the blood of this innocent people will keep tormenting them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Behind The Incessant Killings In The Country by Walexddon20(m): 3:42pm On Jun 25, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Achebe of blessed memory should rest in peace..

he also said let me quickly remind u that....Things has fallen apart and as such the centre can't hold again.....

he went further to say also that in the battle between Nigeria and biafrans....buhari is merely a bow in the arrow of the gods.

kiss the truth.

But the fact of the matter remains that the center is holding back now but biafra is long gone and can never be found. Instead of looking for biafra you should rather be looking for Nnamdi Kanu that is long lost in the wilderness.

1 Like

Re: More Behind The Incessant Killings In The Country by OwaxcoMan(m): 3:48pm On Jun 25, 2018
Juliusmalema:

You are talking from a very lost and confused mind...We shouldn't blame those sponsoring the killing to gain political scores but shift the blame to the president who is doing his best to make sure that the killing is stop. There us no doubt that you are thinking with your anus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Behind The Incessant Killings In The Country by OwaxcoMan(m): 3:58pm On Jun 25, 2018
Juliusmalema:

The issue of senility between me and u is already proved among us in the midst of a decent reader.

No sane human will support a terrorist for continuation. Buhari has long lost the script and ought to be addressed for whom he is...a terrorist, a killer and a miss leader...

He should be properly be addressed as his horrible not his excellency

Buhari is evil and wicked. no right thinking human will support such except those of same traits and character with him.

why should I jump into a well when benue, plateau, taraba, nassarawa are receiving their own dividends of democracy they voted in 2015.

The reason why you will jump into the well is simply the outcome of the 2019 election because Buhari is going to be voted in again....and there is nothing you or your long lost hero (Kanu) can do about it.
I'm not suprised you are abusing the personality of a man who is not only your president but also old enough to be your father. That is because you don't have any leader you can be boast of, and that is still the reason why you can't produce a capable person to rule the nation.

1 Like

Re: More Behind The Incessant Killings In The Country by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 25, 2018
Walexddon20:

But the fact of the matter remains that the center is holding back now but biafra is long gone and can never be found. Instead of looking for biafra you should rather be looking for Nnamdi Kanu that is long lost in the wilderness.

which centre holding...back...I choptas not....

anyway don't digress or try in any way to drift....the issue of biafra should be our burden I guess not yours...

moreover why should I bother be looking for a beloved kanu...if dead or alive...he is forever cherished....

The matter is that benue, plateau should rather be looking inwardly to what went wrong......before buhari will give his brothers order to massacre them more.
Re: More Behind The Incessant Killings In The Country by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 25, 2018
OwaxcoMan:

You are talking from a very lost and confused mind...We shouldn't blame those sponsoring the killing to gain political scores but shift the blame to the president who is doing his best to make sure that the killing is stop. There us no doubt that you are thinking with your anus.

Is better I think we my anus rather than thinking with my head and supporting a worldwide acclaimed terrorist buhari.
Re: More Behind The Incessant Killings In The Country by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 25, 2018
OwaxcoMan:

The reason why you will jump into the well is simply the outcome of the 2019 election because Buhari is going to be voted in again....and there is nothing you or your long lost hero (Kanu) can do about it.
I'm not suprised you are abusing the personality of a man who is not only your president but also old enough to be your father. That is because you don't have any leader you can be boast of, and that is still the reason why you can't produce a capable person to rule the nation.

lolzzzzz.....what a theory of gigantic pro-bush....

jump into well coz of buhari election....lolzzz...Stockholm syndrome....

am not in anyway related to people receiving their jihadist conquest currently and am not stopping them voting for the conquest and conquering of their land to continue......

Is better I remain without a leader than for a paedophilic terrorist, a child rapist like buhari to be my leader......

why complaining of me not having a leader to rule whereas u already have a leading leader....and a murderer(buhari) for that matter....

To middle belts....

You people are the co-authors of ur own misfortune.....when you were asked to elect ur leader in 2015....u elected a hyena to take care of goats......and now the goats are consumed...u people are wondering why?
Re: More Behind The Incessant Killings In The Country by KINGEvidence: 4:31pm On Jun 25, 2018
Juliusmalema:

come up with your fact by saying alone....if you dnt have any prove.Dont rant anyhow.
lets be partner towards the progress and development of Nigeria nt be emotional or parochial in our act with the country.

Nigeria will be great,Better and peaceful ONE DAY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Behind The Incessant Killings In The Country by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 25, 2018
KINGEvidence:

come up with your fact by saying alone....if you dnt have any prove.Dont rant anyhow.
lets be partner towards the progress and development of Nigeria nt be emotional or parochial in our act with the country.

Nigeria will be great,Better and peaceful ONE DAY.

please count me out in that partnership.

am not interested.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra Poll: Nigeria’s Electoral Body, INEC Rules Out Dialogue With IPOB, ESN / Conditional Cash Transfer: Tinubu’s Aide, Nweze Vows To Include South East / Why Peter Obi Should Run For President In 2027 (Counter Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.