Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Photos Of Beautiful Ladies Spotted At Russia 2018 World Cup Stadiums - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos Of Beautiful Ladies Spotted At Russia 2018 World Cup Stadiums (86515 Views)

Polish Holding The Hand Of A Senegalese At Russia 2018 World Cup (Photo) / Chuka Iwobi: Alex Iwobi's Father Celebrates His Son Over Russia 2018 World Cup / Algeria Vs Nigeria: FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 1 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Beautiful Ladies Spotted At Russia 2018 World Cup Stadiums by lordtosan(m): 8:45pm On Jun 25, 2018
Where is our own Tonto!

We can't take this!!
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Ladies Spotted At Russia 2018 World Cup Stadiums by enemyofprogress: 8:45pm On Jun 25, 2018
newsynews:
lalasticlala come see na
na only snakes dey get him attention
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Ladies Spotted At Russia 2018 World Cup Stadiums by xreal: 8:45pm On Jun 25, 2018
This list isn't complete without that beautiful 'Nigerian' lady wearing Nigerian Jersey.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Beautiful Ladies Spotted At Russia 2018 World Cup Stadiums by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:45pm On Jun 25, 2018
ALL THESE INTERNATIONAL OLOSHOS
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Ladies Spotted At Russia 2018 World Cup Stadiums by RexTramadol1: 8:46pm On Jun 25, 2018
Make I luckily hang for the space Wey dey d middle of these things

If you know, you know!

grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Ladies Spotted At Russia 2018 World Cup Stadiums by speedyGonzales: 8:47pm On Jun 25, 2018
Wey is Naija

If you No include our Naija women thunder wey dey on steroids and cocaine go visit your prick and your mama nyash!!!. (Even the wowoi ones include them...)

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Beautiful Ladies Spotted At Russia 2018 World Cup Stadiums by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 25, 2018
White babes rock. Quote me any where. I never believed until I met my current Italian babe. Mehn people dey fine.
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Ladies Spotted At Russia 2018 World Cup Stadiums by Tomoyayi(m): 8:48pm On Jun 25, 2018
LifestyleTonite:

Are Naija babes fresh?

Ehmmm, they .... lipsrsealed
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Ladies Spotted At Russia 2018 World Cup Stadiums by BabaIbo: 8:49pm On Jun 25, 2018
See beautiful ladies... God is marvelous and so his creatures
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Ladies Spotted At Russia 2018 World Cup Stadiums by dubemnaija: 8:53pm On Jun 25, 2018
gurunlocker:
Lol... The lady in the first picture used hijab in her passport photograph, but crop her shirt when inside the stadium.

Try dressing like that in Iran - her home country and u will go to jail. She is now free like a bird
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Ladies Spotted At Russia 2018 World Cup Stadiums by Mufasa27(m): 8:54pm On Jun 25, 2018
saintkeppy:
OP, This is Racism where is our own African slay Queens Pishure for World Cup Stadia

This Pishure is not complete without that Nigerian Babe we all saw in Naija match against Iceland sad

Mehn! I love that Mexican Babe kiss, the 11th pishure, becos of her, i'll visit Mexico in my next Trip to Latin Americawink

I even see Rihanna, she is free to support Brazil since Barbado&USA no Qualify.

That Portuguese Babe is crushin'on CR7, she even positioned dogg!e style for him after that Spain-Portugal match. cool
There is nothing sweeter than a Latina kitten grin
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Ladies Spotted At Russia 2018 World Cup Stadiums by Delivar(m): 8:55pm On Jun 25, 2018
CSTR1003:
BTW, I seriously believe Latin American women are the most beautiful on the planet.

The gulf in beauty compared to the rest of the world is wide.

It is just a shame that many of them are often used as sex tools for Latin American drug lords.
I think east Asian women are the finest facially.
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Ladies Spotted At Russia 2018 World Cup Stadiums by colossus91(m): 8:56pm On Jun 25, 2018
nawa oo no Nigerian babe?
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Ladies Spotted At Russia 2018 World Cup Stadiums by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 25, 2018

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Beautiful Ladies Spotted At Russia 2018 World Cup Stadiums by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 25, 2018
Latina ladies and sexiness are like who has that Zuma meme? grin
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Ladies Spotted At Russia 2018 World Cup Stadiums by victorvezx(m): 9:06pm On Jun 25, 2018
Stupid thread with foolish OP
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Ladies Spotted At Russia 2018 World Cup Stadiums by abertedze(f): 9:11pm On Jun 25, 2018
Justanodadude:
OK I don land....... the last babe though

If I hadn't seen this picture I would have shouted.....u should have put her first na.....I think d camera man fell in love with her facial expressions..
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Ladies Spotted At Russia 2018 World Cup Stadiums by JoseRaji(m): 9:12pm On Jun 25, 2018
Saviour22:
shut up fool appreciate God given beauty and stop acting like a monkey undecided

There was really no need for all the insults.
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Ladies Spotted At Russia 2018 World Cup Stadiums by davidque007(m): 9:13pm On Jun 25, 2018
Where are the Nigerian slay babes
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Ladies Spotted At Russia 2018 World Cup Stadiums by davillian(m): 9:18pm On Jun 25, 2018
We're Nigerians
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Ladies Spotted At Russia 2018 World Cup Stadiums by Blonchilli(m): 9:24pm On Jun 25, 2018
Nairaland has indeed gone to the dogs. 80% of those pictures are just nude photos, the post stated girls spotted at the world cup but all I'm seeing is ladies who did nude photo shoot. I've watched almost all the games and those girls are not in Russia, I've even come across some photos before
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Ladies Spotted At Russia 2018 World Cup Stadiums by cyrus1992(m): 9:24pm On Jun 25, 2018
these are the real slay queens.
Not the ones we have here that will paint their face with all sorts of colours, and end up looking like photoshoped peacocks.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Beautiful Ladies Spotted At Russia 2018 World Cup Stadiums by Rich4god(m): 9:25pm On Jun 25, 2018
That first Iranian lady's pix... Did anyone noticed what she was wearing on her ID card/tag.
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Ladies Spotted At Russia 2018 World Cup Stadiums by Daminovic: 9:28pm On Jun 25, 2018
gurunlocker:
Lol... The lady in the first picture used hijab in her passport photograph, but crop her shirt when inside the stadium.

No be every Iranian be Muslim cry
gurunlocker:
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Ladies Spotted At Russia 2018 World Cup Stadiums by emelda86(f): 9:29pm On Jun 25, 2018
LifestyleTonite:

Are Naija babes fresh?

Including your sisters & entire generation dummy cheesy
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Ladies Spotted At Russia 2018 World Cup Stadiums by ItwasntMe(m): 9:29pm On Jun 25, 2018
That Rihanna picture was at the 2014 world cup,how t f did it get to 2018 OP.By the way,ronaldos chic still the hottest.
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Ladies Spotted At Russia 2018 World Cup Stadiums by gaby(m): 9:31pm On Jun 25, 2018
WotzupNG:

Below are lovely photos of beautiful ladies spotted at Russia 2018 world cup stadiums. Yes, it’s a male event, but the ladies have been using their beauty to steal moments at the event.

Hardly has a match gone by without the camera spotting a gorgeous lady in the stands cheering her team on.

Enjoy the photos below.

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/06/photos-beautiful-ladies-russia-2018-world-cup-stadiums/

I just Dey pity this fine Iranian chick make dem no go give her honor killing beheading for exposing her body when she reach house.
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Ladies Spotted At Russia 2018 World Cup Stadiums by bedspread: 9:36pm On Jun 25, 2018
saintkeppy:
OP, This is Racism where is our own African slay Queens Pishure for World Cup Stadia

This Pishure is not complete without that Nigerian Babe we all saw in Naija match against Iceland sad

Mehn! I love that Mexican Babe kiss, the 11th pishure, becos of her, i'll visit Mexico in my next Trip to Latin Americawink

I even see Rihanna, she is free to support Brazil since Barbado&USA no Qualify.

That Portuguese Babe is crushin'on CR7, she even positioned dogg!e style for him after that Spain-Portugal match. cool

Re: Photos Of Beautiful Ladies Spotted At Russia 2018 World Cup Stadiums by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 25, 2018

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Beautiful Ladies Spotted At Russia 2018 World Cup Stadiums by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 25, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Beautiful Ladies Spotted At Russia 2018 World Cup Stadiums by Icon4s(m): 9:49pm On Jun 25, 2018
gurunlocker:

She took the passport photo while in bondage in Iran. But now she is in Russia and free to show herself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra / Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children / Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.