Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

QServers.net is About To Scam Me, Please Help - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / QServers.net is About To Scam Me, Please Help (998 Views)

Get A .com.ng Domain With Qservers For Just #1000 / Q Server Dot Net Are About To Scam Me, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

QServers.net is About To Scam Me, Please Help by cliqtips: 12:57pm On Jun 25, 2018
Hello NL,

So, I wanted to open a website and I chose to host with Qserver.net, and I also bought my domain from them.
I paid for the one year package to start with.

Next, I bought the script I wanted to use from https://codecanyon.net and and I reached the author of the script for support since the script was giving me some error messages when I tried installing it. But the author that was meant to provide me support (not in Nigeria) told me He couldn't access the domain where he is and he sent screenshots of the error messages to me which I forwarded to my hosting company (just to keep them abreast of the situation).

But they couldnt tell why he was unable to access the Cpanel from his end, they asked for his IP and ISP provider which was sent to them as soon as he (author) sent it to me.

I reached them this morning to ask for my refund but to my amazement, they told me different story that the domain was flagged and THAT WAS WHY THE PERSON OUTSIDE NIGERIA COULDNT ACCESSS BUT I COULD/CAN ACCESS IT IN NIGERIA.

Check the screenshots

I DONT WHY SOME NIGERIANS ARE DUBIOUS, TO REFUND BY MY MONEY NOW IS PROBLEM FOR http://qservers.net
PLEASE WHAT CAN I DO BECAUSE THE MONEY I PAID IS FOR ONE YEAR AND THEY'VE TWISTED THE WHOLE STORY THIS MORNING...
Telling me the domain was flagged, just because I requested for my money back

Re: QServers.net is About To Scam Me, Please Help by cliqtips: 12:58pm On Jun 25, 2018
Screenshot

Re: QServers.net is About To Scam Me, Please Help by Eddykul(m): 5:05pm On Jun 26, 2018
Oga there is nothing like scamming there.. I am currently using Qserver on my site. They said you are using a fraudulent domain name... But u can still appeal with ur international passport etc.

(1) (Reply)

Cyber Security / Do You Want To Learn How To Code Today / Can Someone Please Tell Me Where / Help Me Learn How To Use Adobe Photoshop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.