Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Why Are Our Girls Narrow Minded Like This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Our Girls Narrow Minded Like This? (4652 Views)

Our Girls Are Loosing It Everyday / Why Can't Our Girls Stay In One Place? / Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Our Girls Narrow Minded Like This? by pawshjai(f): 8:57pm On Jun 25, 2018
Twoclans:
At OP honestly you can't blame her ,there is this gossip among ladies that smokers will always put their cigarette first before the women in their lives .And there is also this gossip about smokers having very low sex drive and poor performance in bed. Maybe she has also heard the gossip lipsrsealed

WARNING

Please nobody should mention me ,my bumbum is paining me .Just talk your own.
U must b a gossip to knw how well ladies gossip abt stuffs lik dis.. BTW.its no gossip..its Preference..dah u kul wif sumtin doesnt min I should b too..gossip or no gossip...
dnt mention me back...jes read nd attend to ur bumbum...me my pant is scratching me
Re: Why Are Our Girls Narrow Minded Like This? by tomofe: 9:29pm On Jun 25, 2018
bammy777:
ok love . lol, u really to meet a decent alpha male who smokes weed without u knowing, I bet u wud love him more when he's high. you wud av falling so deep in love that when u find out he smokes n u wud probably take a hit of that joint. then u would know some things takes precedence over principles. Love
not me.
am not joking
Re: Why Are Our Girls Narrow Minded Like This? by bammy777(m): 9:34pm On Jun 25, 2018
tomofe:

not me.
am not joking
u can't tell, u can't know, dats why life is unpredictable. life doesn't go with our plans. u might meet a good n perfect lier who would be a look alike to your dream man n later turn out to be a chronic smoker. that's life baby.
Re: Why Are Our Girls Narrow Minded Like This? by tomofe: 9:44pm On Jun 25, 2018
bammy777:
u can't tell, u can't know, dats why life is unpredictable. life doesn't go with our plans. u might meet a good n perfect lier who would be a look alike to your dream man n later turn out to be a chronic smoker. that's life baby.

there is some truth here
Re: Why Are Our Girls Narrow Minded Like This? by bammy777(m): 9:48pm On Jun 25, 2018
tomofe:

there is some truth here
yess there is. u might meet a smoker with loving attitude n love will change them. n one can also me a non smoker who would turn a smoker in the nearest future. let's just pray for the best. am a smoker n I love it.
Re: Why Are Our Girls Narrow Minded Like This? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 25, 2018
hisgrace090:
She is a woman in deed, one in thousands.

Note, she have policy so you better go and look for your anyhow level.

This is why I always says that people should not generalize.

If not because of condition her type would not be in the restaurant.
But what's bad in working in a restaurant?
Re: Why Are Our Girls Narrow Minded Like This? by femi4: 5:11am On Jun 26, 2018
Twoclans:
At OP honestly you can't blame her ,there is this gossip among ladies that smokers will always put their cigarette first before the women in their lives .And there is also this gossip about smokers having very low sex drive and poor performance in bed. Maybe she has also heard the gossip lipsrsealed

WARNING

Please nobody should mention me ,my bumbum is paining me .Just talk your own.
Re: Why Are Our Girls Narrow Minded Like This? by srclark: 9:08am On Jun 26, 2018
Twoclans:

As long as you don't want to scratch with your divk lipsrsealed
matters arising
Re: Why Are Our Girls Narrow Minded Like This? by srclark: 9:09am On Jun 26, 2018
srclark:
matters arising
YOU GOT A MAIL
Re: Why Are Our Girls Narrow Minded Like This? by austyn0(m): 9:24am On Jun 26, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
repent from what bro? something must kill a man. For me, i prefer my arizona weed to any pussy in the world.

No worry sha, You no go understand.
Yeah,, I definitely no go understand.
Re: Why Are Our Girls Narrow Minded Like This? by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 26, 2018
nanauju:
Lol
Leave her na. Maybe she has standards like you. Maybe she prefer guys smoking shisha and not beside aboki shop.. Who knows

Thrashgrin grin
Re: Why Are Our Girls Narrow Minded Like This? by nanauju(f): 1:49pm On Jun 26, 2018
Randy91:

I wrote thrash grin grin

Fixed
Re: Why Are Our Girls Narrow Minded Like This? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 26, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
fvck that girl jare. you be correct guy. who she help? Because of her, make guyman stop to dey smoke weed. Abi Her pussy na goldplated?

The kind joy wey weed dey give you, her pussy fit give you that joy? Make she go die jare. I hate all those kind girls.

#weedislife!
You were high" when you typed this. I lie?
Re: Why Are Our Girls Narrow Minded Like This? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 26, 2018
nanauju:

Fixed

idiat!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Our Girls Narrow Minded Like This? by akinyemi0103(m): 2:38pm On Jun 26, 2018
SO smoking is now a crime?

Re: Why Are Our Girls Narrow Minded Like This? by mimimile93: 2:42pm On Jun 26, 2018
IsiahRashad:
Met this girl recently. She works in a bar and I don't normally send bar girls because its as if they are entitled to flirt with every costumer but I just like this girl and I know she likes me. Because of this same girl I've turned to a drunkard because I now frequent the bar so that we can talk. After naija match on thur she came to look for change and saw us smoking behind the aboki shop that's how this girl started behaving different since then even when we chat she keeps saying so I smoke as if she saw me carrying gun.
Its finally yesterday that I gave up on her matter. She should go and kill herself me I won't message her again. To our girls stop this mindset I take God beg you.

naija women are writtenoff.

Very dumb set of animals

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fine Boys Like Us, Na Them They Rush Us (pic) / My Relationship Is Shaky Because Of This. Photo!!! / Lady Says "Favour From Men That Want To Fvck You Are The Best"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.