Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

This Was What Really Happened In Plateau State According To The Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Was What Really Happened In Plateau State According To The Presidency (49349 Views)

CHAT GPT: Is FCT A State According To The Constitution Of Nigeria? / Sharing Of Palliatives Food In ondo State According To The Directive From Gov A / Olawale Oluwo: Tinubu Vs Ambode - What Really Happened - Ex-Commissioner Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Was What Really Happened In Plateau State According To The Presidency by DonMcek: 8:21pm On Jun 25, 2018
Sometimes I wonder why can't the measure used for d IPOB be used on d herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: This Was What Really Happened In Plateau State According To The Presidency by els0nm0rali(m): 8:24pm On Jun 25, 2018
Buhari has failed in terms of security of lives and properties and in the fight against corruption.

We know what the plan is.

To convert the largely Christian middle belt into a largely Islamic region

That will never happen. Unless you decide to kill the over 98% Christian population in Plateau State.
Re: This Was What Really Happened In Plateau State According To The Presidency by Masterclass32: 8:24pm On Jun 25, 2018
Trying very hard to exonerate the fulani terrorists.
Re: This Was What Really Happened In Plateau State According To The Presidency by tno4real(m): 8:24pm On Jun 25, 2018
Why are Nigerians pretending as if they don't know what's going on? TY has explain everything that's happening secretly and d agenda.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Was What Really Happened In Plateau State According To The Presidency by Mchawi(f): 8:25pm On Jun 25, 2018
GavelSlam:

Unlike most of you, I am not afraid to speak the truth.

Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore is a group that endorsed Jonathan as its life patron and it's preferred Presidential candidate.

Little wonder today they also claim responsibility for the carnage across the nation.

Curse from today till Thu kingdom come, it would never deter me from.speaking the truth as it is.

Can you say the same?

Like isaid keep exhibiting your foolishness, so because the made Jonathan who was the President as at that time their life Patron which most organizations or groups must have done, it means he is sponsoring these killings? Imagine the thought process of a grown man? To what end will he do that? Is he a fulani man? Does he own cows? You speak lies because you serve your pocket,I still repeat may what is happening in Jos happen to anyone supporting this Evil government. Imagine the nonsense the presidency is saying? Pictures don't lie, how can Buhari be so insensitive?

2 Likes

Re: This Was What Really Happened In Plateau State According To The Presidency by GavelSlam: 8:29pm On Jun 25, 2018
Mchawi:

Like isaid keep exhibiting your foolishness, so because the made Jonathan who was the President as at that time their life Patron which most organizations or groups must have done, it means he is sponsoring these killings? Imagine the thought process of a grown man? To what end will he do that? Is he a fulani man? Does he own cows? You speak lies because you serve your pocket,I still repeat may what is happening in Jos happen to anyone supporting this Evil government. Imagine the nonsense the presidency is saying? Pictures don't lie, how can Buhari be so insensitive?

Well, the same group that endorsed him against their own kinsman are claiming responsibility for the carnage.

So why are you not asking their life patron to explain?

Why are you also overlooking the evidence that I've attached that proves this was also going on under his government?

Why are you not using the same excuse for Buhari?

Why would a government sabotage itself?

3 Likes

Re: This Was What Really Happened In Plateau State According To The Presidency by 1x2x3: 8:30pm On Jun 25, 2018
It means Cattles were stolen and the fulanis took laws into their hands without allowing the law to take care of things. 100 people killed and you tell the community not to take laws into their hands. Buhari may Allah punish you.

1 Like

Re: This Was What Really Happened In Plateau State According To The Presidency by somehow: 8:30pm On Jun 25, 2018
Nobi you again? if you don't find fault in any of what he does or say, then the world must have come to an end.
SalamRushdie:
Notice how the Presidency deliberately and tactically absolve the killer herdsmen of any complicity in the killings even though Miyetti Allah has accepted responsibility without shame or fear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Was What Really Happened In Plateau State According To The Presidency by luvmijeje(f): 8:31pm On Jun 25, 2018
It's well. The Miyetti Allah.
Re: This Was What Really Happened In Plateau State According To The Presidency by 1x2x3: 8:31pm On Jun 25, 2018
somehow:
Nobi you again? if you don't find fault in any of what he does or say, then the world must have come to an end.

May God treat you the way Buhari is treating Benue people......say Amen.

1 Like

Re: This Was What Really Happened In Plateau State According To The Presidency by aumeehn: 8:32pm On Jun 25, 2018
Mchawi:

Don't be silly, am almost pushed curse you and your entire generation. We are talking about children cut down in their prime, nursing mothers bread winners killed and burned because of ordinary cow, how can you equate that to a human life? And imagine this stupid government playing to the gallery, refusing to call a spade a spade. You are exhibition your foolishness as usual. Oh Jesus have mercy on this nation and save us from this menace and this evil called Buhari.
Re: This Was What Really Happened In Plateau State According To The Presidency by chysam: 8:33pm On Jun 25, 2018
The big question is whether some people can take advantage of earlier crisis.
I am sure the answer can never be ‘NO’.
Re: This Was What Really Happened In Plateau State According To The Presidency by Walexybobo(m): 8:34pm On Jun 25, 2018
Cow all over the world! Bt 9ja cows are more valued than human lives. I regret i voted for fulani cow though. I need to use my vote to send this fulani cow back to the ranch in 2019.
Re: This Was What Really Happened In Plateau State According To The Presidency by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 25, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Notice how the Presidency deliberately and tactically absolve the killer herdsmen of any complicity in the killings even though Miyetti Allah has accepted responsibility without shame or fear
ipob spotted

1 Like

Re: This Was What Really Happened In Plateau State According To The Presidency by lavenjcrown(m): 8:39pm On Jun 25, 2018
Unless set of people. So you can main mentioned of number of cattle that was killed but used the word life scores for the death. Why not mention the number of people that w killed
Re: This Was What Really Happened In Plateau State According To The Presidency by babydioku(f): 8:40pm On Jun 25, 2018
lol
Re: This Was What Really Happened In Plateau State According To The Presidency by edupedia: 8:40pm On Jun 25, 2018
SalamRushdie:

....stop saying what u know nothing about... Here is another report by your Elombah....

"According to information obtained by this reporter, there have been palpable tension in these areas since the beginning of June with reports of ambush and violent attacks throughout the period as concerned authorities remained adamant to the development.

“It’s the Fulani and Birom again! We have problems here, I can’t always be available online. Five days ago, more than 50 cows were killed in my area.”

Abubakar a residence of Bukuru and a recent Graduate of Mass Communication who leisurely does a job as an Administrator to online Media start up told this reporter in solid apprehension as at around 10th June.

On that day, Sunday 10th May, around 7pm, 3 Fulani people on their way back from Bukuru Cattle Market were ambushed at Kassa, a district in Barkin Ladi area of Plateau State.

Two died and one sustained a serious gun injury.

Again, on 12th June, around 7pm, five Fulani men were shot by unidentified adversaries. One died instantly and four sustained serious gunshot wounds.

They were returning home from that same Bukuru Cattle Market and were ambushed on same place the June 10th incidence occurred.

“In the car shot today, I counted 29 bullets shots from that car. (Vehicle peppered with bullets)

“Last week, 35 cows were killed by the Berom People in Jol, Riyom LGA” another resident of the troubled area who craved anonymity for fear of reprisal told this reporter."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Was What Really Happened In Plateau State According To The Presidency by clefstone(m): 8:43pm On Jun 25, 2018
SalamRushdie:
my brother, we have a devil as president in this country. Notice how they highlighted the rustling of cattles, killing of herdsmen and reprisals by people they referred to as thugs, all this while deliberately skipping how 200 plus people were killed by their brothers for no reason. We have devils on the seat of power

1 Like

Re: This Was What Really Happened In Plateau State According To The Presidency by SalamRushdie: 8:45pm On Jun 25, 2018
edupedia:

....stop saying what u know nothing about... Here is another report by your Elombah....

"According to information obtained by this reporter, there have been palpable tension in these areas since the beginning of June with reports of ambush and violent attacks throughout the period as concerned authorities remained adamant to the development.

“It’s the Fulani and Birom again! We have problems here, I can’t always be available online. Five days ago, more than 50 cows were killed in my area.”

Abubakar a residence of Bukuru and a recent Graduate of Mass Communication who leisurely does a job as an Administrator to online Media start up told this reporter in solid apprehension as at around 10th June.

On that day, Sunday 10th May, around 7pm, 3 Fulani people on their way back from Bukuru Cattle Market were ambushed at Kassa, a district in Barkin Ladi area of Plateau State.

Two died and one sustained a serious gun injury.

Again, on 12th June, around 7pm, five Fulani men were shot by unidentified adversaries. One died instantly and four sustained serious gunshot wounds.

They were returning home from that same Bukuru Cattle Market and were ambushed on same place the June 10th incidence occurred.

“In the car shot today, I counted 29 bullets shots from that car. (Vehicle peppered with bullets)

“Last week, 35 cows were killed by the Berom People in Jol, Riyom LGA” another resident of the troubled area who craved anonymity for fear of reprisal told this reporter."

What made you even assume that I Equate one cattle life to 10 human lives like you ? So because 35 cows in your fake report died that justifies over 200 lives lost ? Oga shei you can see your brain is painting you somewhere ..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Was What Really Happened In Plateau State According To The Presidency by SalamRushdie: 8:48pm On Jun 25, 2018
clefstone:
my brother, we have a devil as president in this country. Notice how they highlighted the rustling of cattles, killing of herdsmen and reprisals by people they referred to as thugs, all this while deliberately skipping how 200 plus people were killed by their brothers for no reason. We have devils on the seat of power

Not a single mention of the 200 Dead but instead mentioned Fulani casualties killed by grieving Berom mobs who blocked the highway ..Bro I am really in shock on how a govtvcam be so brazen in taking sides in crime of this magnitude .
Re: This Was What Really Happened In Plateau State According To The Presidency by lovemyfam(m): 8:58pm On Jun 25, 2018
flex04:
Read the statement released by the presidency explaining what happened in the last 5 days in the latest conflagration of violence in Plateau State.

PRESIDENT BUHARI DECRIES INCREASED CHEAPENING OF HUMAN LIVES; URGES RESTRAINT IN PLATEAU CRISIS

President Muhammadu Buhari has decried how increasingly cheap human life was becoming in Nigeria, as desperate people pursued their quest for instability and chaos which they hoped would give them an advantage in the coming elections.

Reacting to recent clashes in Plateau State which left scores dead, the President said:

“We know that a number of geographical and economic factors are contributing to the longstanding herdsmen/farmers clashes. But we also know that politicians are taking advantage of the situation. This is incredibly unfortunate.”

According to him, “Nigerians affected by the herdsmen/ farmer clashes must always allow the due process of the law to take its course rather than taking matters into their own hands.”

According to information available to the Presidency, about one hundred cattle had been rustled by a community in Plateau State, and some herdsmen were killed in the process. The state governor, Simon Lalong, had invited the aggrieved groups and pleaded against further action while the law enforcement agents looked into the matter. Less than 24 hours later, violence broke out.

Some local thugs then took advantage of the situation, turning it into an opportunity to extort the public, and to attack people from rival political parties. There were reports of vehicles being stopped along the roads in the state, with people being dragged out of their cars and attacked if they stated that they supported certain politicians or political party.

On his way back to Jos after attending the All Progressives Congress (APC) Convention in Abuja, the state governor had to dismantle a number of illegal road blocks set up by these thugs. There were also a number of dead bodies thugs had killed, lying along the road.

GARBA SHEHU
Senior Special Assistant to the President
(Media & Publicity)
June 25, 2018

source: This is What Really Happened in Plateau State According to the Presidency

there is serious war going on between cross river community and abakiliki community..

1 Like

Re: This Was What Really Happened In Plateau State According To The Presidency by boldking(m): 8:58pm On Jun 25, 2018
hamer:
were is ur sense, wake up Wake up day din break
u b Aboki?
Re: This Was What Really Happened In Plateau State According To The Presidency by Mchawi(f): 9:00pm On Jun 25, 2018
GavelSlam:

Well, the same group that endorsed him against their own kinsman are claiming responsibility for the carnage.

So why are you not asking their life patron to explain?

Why are you also overlooking the evidence that I've attached that proves this was also going on under his government?

Why are you not using the same excuse for Buhari?

Why would a government sabotage itself?

Because he is the patron of the group he. Should be held responsible for their evil actions? Come on man, you are above this.. Rightly put, these killings also occurred during his government, that was one of the reasons why he was voted out because Apc promised us change. Another issue is the Frequency and the insensitive attitude being exhibited by the Buhari government when this matters arise, if he will deal with these armed militia the way he dealt with IPOB the no one will be complaining. Police arrested villagers who retaliated on the Fulanis and they were sentenced to death. No Fulani herdsmen has been successfully arrested and pursecuted. Imagine the said group implicating itself by its utterances and yet the government is saying nothing, doing nothing. Being a Patron does not mean he is accountable for the actions of the group
Re: This Was What Really Happened In Plateau State According To The Presidency by yusuf99(m): 9:02pm On Jun 25, 2018
donk552:
Thunder fire Buhari, presidency, cabinet member and all APC supporter all over the world
that thunder will first killed your useless father
Re: This Was What Really Happened In Plateau State According To The Presidency by Ayatullah(m): 9:02pm On Jun 25, 2018
DonMcek:
Sometimes I wonder why can't the measure used for d IPOB be used on d herdsmen.

They need to have a KANU or NNAMDI, to have the IPOB measure used on them, but LUCKILY for them there is no KANU or NNAMDI in their midst shocked

Re: This Was What Really Happened In Plateau State According To The Presidency by maasoap(m): 9:03pm On Jun 25, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Did he really absolve the killers? No. But I know that the gullible ones would fall for your antics.
Why would miyetti Allah be afraid? You guys are neither interested in how herdsmen are killed by Berom criminals nor how many cattle rustled. Do you rustle cattle without the owners putting up a fight? So, you don't rustle cattle without first killing the owners.
All what interest you is Killer herdsmen, buhari is their sponsor.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/273798-the-untold-killings-that-may-have-triggered-plateau-massacre.html

https://newsrescue.com/birom-christians-eat-roasted-flesh-of-muslims-they-killed-in-jos-nigeria/

BTW: I don't like Berom Christians. They're cannibals.

1 Like

Re: This Was What Really Happened In Plateau State According To The Presidency by somehow: 9:04pm On Jun 25, 2018
Buhari is not the one treating Benue people the way it is, there is nothing new except that the media and politicians have hijacked the killings and increased it. killings around that part of Nigeria didn't start in 2015. google is your friend. Nigerians by nature are wicked and they are only showing it more now that the country is not getting the merry go round again.

so keep your amen to yourself since Buhari is not the governor of Benue state.
1x2x3:

May God treat you the way Buhari is treating Benue people......say Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Was What Really Happened In Plateau State According To The Presidency by Onu07(m): 9:05pm On Jun 25, 2018
flex04:
Read the statement released by the presidency explaining what happened in the last 5 days in the latest conflagration of violence in Plateau State.

PRESIDENT BUHARI DECRIES INCREASED CHEAPENING OF HUMAN LIVES; URGES RESTRAINT IN PLATEAU CRISIS

President Muhammadu Buhari has decried how increasingly cheap human life was becoming in Nigeria, as desperate people pursued their quest for instability and chaos which they hoped would give them an advantage in the coming elections.

Reacting to recent clashes in Plateau State which left scores dead, the President said:

“We know that a number of geographical and economic factors are contributing to the longstanding herdsmen/farmers clashes. But we also know that politicians are taking advantage of the situation. This is incredibly unfortunate.”

According to him, “Nigerians affected by the herdsmen/ farmer clashes must always allow the due process of the law to take its course rather than taking matters into their own hands.”

According to information available to the Presidency, about one hundred cattle had been rustled by a community in Plateau State, and some herdsmen were killed in the process. The state governor, Simon Lalong, had invited the aggrieved groups and pleaded against further action while the law enforcement agents looked into the matter. Less than 24 hours later, violence broke out.

Some local thugs then took advantage of the situation, turning it into an opportunity to extort the public, and to attack people from rival political parties. There were reports of vehicles being stopped along the roads in the state, with people being dragged out of their cars and attacked if they stated that they supported certain politicians or political party.

On his way back to Jos after attending the All Progressives Congress (APC) Convention in Abuja, the state governor had to dismantle a number of illegal road blocks set up by these thugs. There were also a number of dead bodies thugs had killed, lying along the road.

GARBA SHEHU
Senior Special Assistant to the President
(Media & Publicity)
June 25, 2018

source: This is What Really Happened in Plateau State According to the Presidency

Seriously am so disappointed by the presidency, so disappointed.
Re: This Was What Really Happened In Plateau State According To The Presidency by Adekdammy: 9:08pm On Jun 25, 2018
There is problem in Nigeria if a govt who is supposed to protect us is dishing out information about lives as political scores.

This careless press release by the govt shows ethnic and religious cleansing is on going.
Re: This Was What Really Happened In Plateau State According To The Presidency by 1x2x3: 9:09pm On Jun 25, 2018
somehow:
Buhari is not the one treating Benue people the way it is, there is nothing new except that the media and politicians have hijacked the killings and increased it. killings around that part of Nigeria didn't start in 2015. google is your friend. Nigerians by nature are wicked and they are only showing it more now that the country is not getting the merry go round again.

so keep your amen to yourself since Buhari is not the governor of Benue state.

Did I pray a bad prayer for you? Just say amen.
Re: This Was What Really Happened In Plateau State According To The Presidency by maasoap(m): 9:12pm On Jun 25, 2018
Mchawi:

Attack by Berom who are naturally cannibals. And the reprisal attack by the herdsmen. That's what it is. You are free to discuss the retaliation without talking about what caused it. Your cup of tea. But just don't get agitated when someone is talking about the cause of reprisal attack.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/273798-the-untold-killings-that-may-have-triggered-plateau-massacre.html

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board / Governor Zulum Stopped His Convoy To Collect Credentials Of Youths In Maiduguri / Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.