Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Hey Guys... I Urgently Need A Ps4 Or Ps4 Pro To Buy - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Hey Guys... I Urgently Need A Ps4 Or Ps4 Pro To Buy (1612 Views)

Pls Which Is Best For Playing Gta 5 Is Ps4 Or Pc / Why Buying The Ps5 Is A Wrong Choice If You Have A Ps4 Or Ps4 Pro / Hacked Ps4 Or Unhacked Ps4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey Guys... I Urgently Need A Ps4 Or Ps4 Pro To Buy by Kyllahmc(m): 3:38pm On Jun 25, 2018
I need it prefectly sound and working... anyone? let's negotiate ASAP
Re: Hey Guys... I Urgently Need A Ps4 Or Ps4 Pro To Buy by faithy314(f): 4:13pm On Jun 25, 2018
Kyllahmc:
where are u?one in Jos.
Re: Hey Guys... I Urgently Need A Ps4 Or Ps4 Pro To Buy by Kyllahmc(m): 6:44pm On Jun 25, 2018
faithy314:
where are u?one in Jos.
I'm in this East... let's Negotiate on the price first bro... perhaps you will find a way to send it down here... maybe Through a trusted driver to do the transaction on your behalf here.
Re: Hey Guys... I Urgently Need A Ps4 Or Ps4 Pro To Buy by faithy314(f): 7:02pm On Jun 25, 2018
Kyllahmc:
I'm in this East... let's Negotiate on the price first bro... perhaps you will find a way to send it down here... maybe Through a trusted driver to do the transaction on your behalf here.
how do I get my money?dnt u have anyone in Jos?.
Re: Hey Guys... I Urgently Need A Ps4 Or Ps4 Pro To Buy by Kyllahmc(m): 7:08pm On Jun 25, 2018
faithy314:
you will get your money from the driver... don't worry, all the drivers under any major transportation company are fully registered.
Now are we gonna negotiate or what?
Re: Hey Guys... I Urgently Need A Ps4 Or Ps4 Pro To Buy by Kyllahmc(m): 7:14pm On Jun 25, 2018
faithy314:
Oops you are a lady... just noticed that now. I'm very sorry for referring you as a male.. my brain automatically ignored the "F" attached to your moniker and assumed you were a male.. simply because you are a gammer. sorry you hear?
Re: Hey Guys... I Urgently Need A Ps4 Or Ps4 Pro To Buy by faithy314(f): 8:26pm On Jun 25, 2018
Kyllahmc:
you will get your money from the driver... don't worry, all the drivers under any major transportation company are fully registered.
Now are we gonna negotiate or what?
ok.90k
Re: Hey Guys... I Urgently Need A Ps4 Or Ps4 Pro To Buy by crafteck(m): 9:34pm On Jun 25, 2018
So you dont get to test it, brand new is about 115,i laugh in many languages
Re: Hey Guys... I Urgently Need A Ps4 Or Ps4 Pro To Buy by nelsonebby(m): 12:48am On Jun 26, 2018
crafteck:
make dem sell am 60k or what?
Abi ps5 don come out sad
Re: Hey Guys... I Urgently Need A Ps4 Or Ps4 Pro To Buy by crafteck(m): 3:57am On Jun 26, 2018
nelsonebby:
make dem sell am 60k or what?
Abi ps5 don come out sad
Hand to hand, on the street ... Prices fall, do you know why.... No Warranty.
Re: Hey Guys... I Urgently Need A Ps4 Or Ps4 Pro To Buy by buygala(m): 10:57am On Jun 26, 2018
Re: Hey Guys... I Urgently Need A Ps4 Or Ps4 Pro To Buy by Kyllahmc(m): 12:29pm On Jun 26, 2018
crafteck:
I will test it before making any payment... I'm not stupid sir. and you obviously don't know the price of brand new Ps4.
Re: Hey Guys... I Urgently Need A Ps4 Or Ps4 Pro To Buy by Kyllahmc(m): 12:33pm On Jun 26, 2018
faithy314:
ok.90k
i will pay you 80k... if you accept, let's start the arrangement ASAP.
Re: Hey Guys... I Urgently Need A Ps4 Or Ps4 Pro To Buy by crafteck(m): 12:57pm On Jun 26, 2018
Kyllahmc:
I will test it before making any payment... I'm not stupid sir. and you obviously don't know the price of brand new Ps4.

Www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySwX4pLrNzQ

Una sha wan force me out of my shell

Re: Hey Guys... I Urgently Need A Ps4 Or Ps4 Pro To Buy by Kyllahmc(m): 1:56pm On Jun 26, 2018
crafteck:

Bros, im the beginning and end of ps3, ps4 and ps vita in lag, did the first ever installation in nigeria, live and feed off games for last 6 years, soney bought ne my last 3 benz......

youtube.com/watch?v=ySwX4pLrNzQ

Una sha wan force me out of my shell
Talk is cheap bro... so If I send someone I know in Lagos to locate you with 115k right now... you will get me a brand new PS4?
Re: Hey Guys... I Urgently Need A Ps4 Or Ps4 Pro To Buy by crafteck(m): 2:29pm On Jun 26, 2018
Kyllahmc:
Talk is cheap bro... so If I send someone I know in Lagos to locate you with 115k right now... you will get me a brand new PS4?

I take it you don't appreciate good advice.. I domt sell, theres no money in sales, ill rather not give you dealers numbers, im not interested in making money from you, order from jumia 124k,sell d fifa asap 12k calculate the cost price, if it malfunctions, return asap, get your refund.. Im removing all the messages where i casted myself, they were unnecessary.

Re: Hey Guys... I Urgently Need A Ps4 Or Ps4 Pro To Buy by crafteck(m): 2:30pm On Jun 26, 2018
Also.. Get slim not big
Re: Hey Guys... I Urgently Need A Ps4 Or Ps4 Pro To Buy by crafteck(m): 2:32pm On Jun 26, 2018
Kyllahmc:

Cant stop laughing, its obvious you dont know about games, processors, lagos... Prove me wrong by guessing the issued this comment is pointing to
Re: Hey Guys... I Urgently Need A Ps4 Or Ps4 Pro To Buy by Kyllahmc(m): 2:49pm On Jun 26, 2018
crafteck:

Cant stop laughing, its obvious you dont know about games, processors, lagos... Prove me wrong by guessing the issued this comment is pointing to
dude.. I don't really have time for all these unnecessary online debate... cos it doesn't add any money to my bank account.

Just know what you know... and let me know what I know.. simple as that.
Re: Hey Guys... I Urgently Need A Ps4 Or Ps4 Pro To Buy by crafteck(m): 2:58pm On Jun 26, 2018
Im bored, a ps4 cd for anyone that knows the answer
Re: Hey Guys... I Urgently Need A Ps4 Or Ps4 Pro To Buy by McMayor(m): 12:20pm On Jun 27, 2018
Kyllahmc:

Contact me 0811-565-6680. Brand new if this is what you are looking for.

We have
COD WWII bundle 1tb
Gold slim 1tb ps4
starwars battle front 2 1tb bundle
ps4 pro 1tb
Ps4 slim 1tb days of play (BLUE COLOR LIMITED EDITION).
Re: Hey Guys... I Urgently Need A Ps4 Or Ps4 Pro To Buy by Kyllahmc(m): 4:04pm On Jun 27, 2018
McMayor:

Contact me 0811-565-6680. Brand new if this is what you are looking for.
We have COD WWII bundle 1tb Gold slim 1tb ps4 starwars battle front 2 1tb bundle ps4 pro 1tb Ps4 slim 1tb days of play (BLUE COLOR LIMITED EDITION).
Okay

(1) (Reply)

My Candy Crush Saga Experience / Gameplay Of The Warriors PPSSPP Highly Compressed + Download Link / Ps4 Games For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.