Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,706 members, 7,802,100 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Musical Instrument For Sale ..all Bought Brand New And They Are Top Rated Gadget - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Musical Instrument For Sale ..all Bought Brand New And They Are Top Rated Gadget (381 Views)

Students’ Alto Sax Musical Instrument by Jean Paul / Learn Any Musical Instrument In Port Haracourt / 37-key Harmonica Keyboard Musical Instrument (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Musical Instrument For Sale ..all Bought Brand New And They Are Top Rated Gadget by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 25, 2018
If you are interested in music business then this is an opportunity you don't want to miss �... this instrument were bought for the sole purpose of promoting an artist who has travelled abroad to further his career .. they are new equipment and they were rarely used because it lacks the manpower ( producer) .. i urge you record labels , artist, promoters and e.t.c to grab this opportunity..OP PLEASE HELP MOVE THIS TO FRONT PAGE I GO PAY MY DUES IF I SELL THEM OOO
NUMBER ...0907 241 3196

(1) (Reply)

Music Production/promotion / Singer/rapper: Opportunity To Be A Star / Record A Song For #8000 And Get Free Online Promotion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.