Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,832 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

2 Brothers Disarm Armed Robber After Gun Failed, Hand Him Over To Police. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Brothers Disarm Armed Robber After Gun Failed, Hand Him Over To Police. Photos (48381 Views)

Police Rescue Robber After Mob Set Him On Fire For Snatching Phone (photos) / Katsina Bandits ‘Arrest’ Thief, Hand Him Over To Authority (Pic) / Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Brothers Disarm Armed Robber After Gun Failed, Hand Him Over To Police. Photos by CastedDude: 5:09pm On Jun 25, 2018
A man narrated how he caught a gunman during an armed robbery operation in Lagos. According to reports, the man identified as Okoro Isaac, was going to church on Sunday 17th June, 2018 in the company of his brother. They were reportedly walking along the Kirikiri Bridge heading towards Berger Motors around 5:40am so as to get a bus heading to Ijesha when they were accosted by three armed robbers.

They surrounded them and tried to rob them of their belongings. One of the armed robbers who was wielding a gun became infuriated during the operation and pointed the gun on him with the aim of shooting at him.

He made good his threat by shooting the gun, but the gun didn't respond.

According to reports, when the robbers saw their gun wasn't responding, they took to their heels.

The man and his brother chased after them from the bridge all the way to Beach land and were able to capture the one wielding the gun. They caught him and dispossessed him of his weapon.

The brothers marched down to a nearby Police station ( The Beach Land Police Station) where they handed the thief and the Gun over to the Police men there. The Police men were clearly shocked and decide to check if the gun was actually functioning. At this time, the D.P.O's attention had been drawn to the case. The Police shot the gun in the air and it responded showing that it was filled with live ammunition.

Upon checking the gun, they also discovered five more bullets loaded in the gun. The D.P.O being amazed asked our brothers if their father had given them something (diabolic powers) with which they used to defeat such armed robbers.

The armed robber has been charged to court and is currently awaiting trial.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/2-brothers-disarm-armed-robber-after-gun-failed-hand-him-over-to-police-photos.html

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Brothers Disarm Armed Robber After Gun Failed, Hand Him Over To Police. Photos by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:11pm On Jun 25, 2018
Okoro Isaac Ibu Dike grin

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Brothers Disarm Armed Robber After Gun Failed, Hand Him Over To Police. Photos by Mutemenot(m): 5:17pm On Jun 25, 2018
The okoro must have swallowed odiechi long time ago

19 Likes

Re: 2 Brothers Disarm Armed Robber After Gun Failed, Hand Him Over To Police. Photos by dubemnaija: 5:26pm On Jun 25, 2018
This kind of things most often do not end well. Don't be like this brothers above. Armed robbers no dey get chill

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Brothers Disarm Armed Robber After Gun Failed, Hand Him Over To Police. Photos by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 25, 2018
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

These ones... Wey dem no fit even stand properly?? So they're now forming James Bond abi Stallone??

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Brothers Disarm Armed Robber After Gun Failed, Hand Him Over To Police. Photos by mytime24(f): 8:31pm On Jun 25, 2018
Ok oooo
If na europe
Una 4 collect award,

Bt over here O.Y.O

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 Brothers Disarm Armed Robber After Gun Failed, Hand Him Over To Police. Photos by IronTete(m): 8:31pm On Jun 25, 2018
That's cool
Re: 2 Brothers Disarm Armed Robber After Gun Failed, Hand Him Over To Police. Photos by kindnyce(m): 8:32pm On Jun 25, 2018
Hahaua angry
Jack Sparrow wannabe, well that's heroic I duff my hats for them

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Brothers Disarm Armed Robber After Gun Failed, Hand Him Over To Police. Photos by allanphash7(m): 8:32pm On Jun 25, 2018
Rambo and terminator

When will the film be released?

3 Likes

Re: 2 Brothers Disarm Armed Robber After Gun Failed, Hand Him Over To Police. Photos by koffsman(m): 8:33pm On Jun 25, 2018
See advert

1 Like

Re: 2 Brothers Disarm Armed Robber After Gun Failed, Hand Him Over To Police. Photos by sparko1(m): 8:33pm On Jun 25, 2018
The Nigeria police, nothing has changed, still using chalk to write! Men!

10 Likes

Re: 2 Brothers Disarm Armed Robber After Gun Failed, Hand Him Over To Police. Photos by BAILMONEY: 8:33pm On Jun 25, 2018
IBRAHIM

OUR ACCOMMODATORS

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Brothers Disarm Armed Robber After Gun Failed, Hand Him Over To Police. Photos by zombieHUNTER: 8:34pm On Jun 25, 2018
It's all good
Re: 2 Brothers Disarm Armed Robber After Gun Failed, Hand Him Over To Police. Photos by Holocene(m): 8:34pm On Jun 25, 2018
So someone can be shot for a mere bag. I don't pity criminals when they are caught.
Waste a life for bag embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Brothers Disarm Armed Robber After Gun Failed, Hand Him Over To Police. Photos by stano2(m): 8:35pm On Jun 25, 2018
Wonderful... Igbo guys with brave heart..
But which one be "And the enemies summited"

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Brothers Disarm Armed Robber After Gun Failed, Hand Him Over To Police. Photos by sirugos(m): 8:35pm On Jun 25, 2018
God is God provided u re faithful to him alone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Brothers Disarm Armed Robber After Gun Failed, Hand Him Over To Police. Photos by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 25, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: 2 Brothers Disarm Armed Robber After Gun Failed, Hand Him Over To Police. Photos by wonuks(m): 8:36pm On Jun 25, 2018
It's the Lord's doing

Want to create a website asap? No advance payment required. Get started today! Check my signature. for details

1 Like

Re: 2 Brothers Disarm Armed Robber After Gun Failed, Hand Him Over To Police. Photos by johnstar(m): 8:36pm On Jun 25, 2018
Stupid police men

Dey wr shocked

Yes bcus dey are too lazy to overpower thiefs
Ndi ara
Re: 2 Brothers Disarm Armed Robber After Gun Failed, Hand Him Over To Police. Photos by VIPERVENOM(m): 8:37pm On Jun 25, 2018
Why is the mugshot so blurry

One of the armed robbers who was wielding a gun became infuriated during the operation and pointed the gun on him with the aim of shooting at him.

So the armed robber for no reason just said "ok i dey vex make i shoot you"....... ok na. All na arrangee......but wat do i know? Make i just Respect myself

4 Likes

Re: 2 Brothers Disarm Armed Robber After Gun Failed, Hand Him Over To Police. Photos by Pray(m): 8:37pm On Jun 25, 2018
Thief shoot me gun no answer, I disarm am come carry am go police station... never. I go shoot am back. Like say d gun answer before nko?

6 Likes

Re: 2 Brothers Disarm Armed Robber After Gun Failed, Hand Him Over To Police. Photos by Btruth: 8:37pm On Jun 25, 2018
Did anyone notice the name of the robber to be Ibrahim?

Please fear the north as quoted by Obasanjo then......lol.

3 Likes

Re: 2 Brothers Disarm Armed Robber After Gun Failed, Hand Him Over To Police. Photos by Ekaka1(m): 8:38pm On Jun 25, 2018
God is faithful.

1 Like

Re: 2 Brothers Disarm Armed Robber After Gun Failed, Hand Him Over To Police. Photos by BAILMONEY: 8:38pm On Jun 25, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:
We sophisticated m.orons are miserable set of people
shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Brothers Disarm Armed Robber After Gun Failed, Hand Him Over To Police. Photos by joshmee4real(m): 8:39pm On Jun 25, 2018
Yea all good. BT pls never yu chase anyone holding a Gun again. its dangerous.
Re: 2 Brothers Disarm Armed Robber After Gun Failed, Hand Him Over To Police. Photos by cezarman(m): 8:39pm On Jun 25, 2018
Lol... I love shiits like this cheesy
Re: 2 Brothers Disarm Armed Robber After Gun Failed, Hand Him Over To Police. Photos by Equal2DeTask(m): 8:39pm On Jun 25, 2018
NwaOkoro u didn't tell us the real story shocked

honesty, there must be Nnabee hiding in ur waist.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Goat Thieves Stripped Naked, Paraded Round Town (photo) / Wadume: Picture Of The Turbaning Of The Notorious Kidnapper / Imo State Police Headquarters attacked, Burned (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.