Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,437 members, 7,781,276 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:40 AM

SARS Arrest Four Years Old Boy, Beats Up His Pregnant Mom At Bori Rivers State - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SARS Arrest Four Years Old Boy, Beats Up His Pregnant Mom At Bori Rivers State (397 Views)

I Was A Mom At 15, A Dropout At 16, Widow At 52, Raped At 65 — Actress Ajai-lyce / How Five Davido’s Aides Died In Four Years / JJC Skillz And His Pregnant Wife, Funke Akindele Vacation In Dubai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SARS Arrest Four Years Old Boy, Beats Up His Pregnant Mom At Bori Rivers State by Naijapledge: 5:14pm On Jun 25, 2018
A four years old little boy has was tonight arrested by men of the Special Anti Robbery Squad (SARS).

The SARS men who came out in numbers, came with little car’s so they can’t be recognized easily, did mass arrest. They arrest anyone they come across. They invaded barbing saloon’s, football viewing centre’s and held hostage anyone they saw, including students of Ken Saro Wiwa Polytechnic, Bori.

During the incident some group of people ran through the compound of a pregnant woman, the SARS men entered the compound and requested the woman to provide those people which she couldn’t. They then took her four years old son and threw him into their taxi, the woman ran after them pleading for them to set his son free but they gave her a deaf ear and instead left her with dirty slaps she didn’t deserve.

I really think is high time the government stop this nonsense they call SARS.

http://naijapledge.com/2018/06/sars-arrest-four-years-old-boy-and-beat-up-his-pregnant-mom-in-bori-rivers-state/
Re: SARS Arrest Four Years Old Boy, Beats Up His Pregnant Mom At Bori Rivers State by Sarkin: 5:34pm On Jun 25, 2018
Authorized robbers and mad men organization(SARS)
Re: SARS Arrest Four Years Old Boy, Beats Up His Pregnant Mom At Bori Rivers State by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 25, 2018
I sha like to see news like - 5 SARS men killed or robbers kill all SARS men.

Till today, Buhari is still deaf and shows no concern if Nigerians survive SARS wahala or not. I don't blame him - I blame those he fooled to get here

(1) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Slays In Super Eagles Jersey, Wish Nigeria Best Of Luck (Photo) / Mikel Obi Weeps After Nigeria Vs Argentina Match (video) / Naeto C Rapper Scores Hat-trick As He Is Expecting Baby Number 3 With Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.