Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires (53159 Views)

Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée / Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by iGist: 6:59pm On Jun 25, 2018
GistMore.com

Lovely pre-wedding photoshoot of oyinbo man & his Nigerian Igbo bride as they ensemble in traditional attires base on custom and traditional.

GIST BY GISTMORE :: http://www.gistmore.com/pre-wedding-photos-oyinbo-man-igbo-bride-traditional-attires

Cc; Lalasticlala, Mynd44

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by iGist: 7:00pm On Jun 25, 2018

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by iGist: 7:00pm On Jun 25, 2018
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by soberdrunk(m): 7:02pm On Jun 25, 2018
Kai!!! Igbo ladies can fine sha!!! Hey gawwwddd!!! See how pikin fine like Danish cookies!! grin

220 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by CANDYDADDY(m): 7:08pm On Jun 25, 2018
shocked

chai, that girl is a Golddigger, looking for a way out :an ultimate green passport searcher.

She wants to trap him down with marriage, so she can acquire and become a full-time citizen there and strip him off his hard-earned dough, so she later run back to her black hubby

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by pocohantas(f): 7:10pm On Jun 25, 2018
Just look at how beautiful she is.
If they come here to marry, they'll go with a young beautiful lady.

But when e reach time for our Naija brothers to equalise.
They'll go and marry one foreign grave.

HML to them. There are more serious issues in the country now.

243 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by IVORY2009(m): 7:13pm On Jun 25, 2018
pocohantas:
If they come here to marry, they'll go with young beautiful lady.

[b]But when e reach time for our Naija brothers to equalise.
They'll go and marry one foreign grave.

HML to them.
[b]

You don't want us to get papi....grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by delugajackson: 7:13pm On Jun 25, 2018
pocohantas:
If they come here to marry, they'll go with a young beautiful lady.

But when e reach time for our Naija brothers to equalise.
They'll go and marry one foreign grave
Eiyaah! Adamma, Omalicha something. I understand your pain. It seems someone left you for the so called "foreign grave." Chai, the guy no try. Just say Yes to me today and I'll marry you tomorrow.

29 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by haconjy(m): 7:13pm On Jun 25, 2018
Am seriously looking for white wife...o....oyinbo can fine sha for Nigeria traditional attires for all tribes...

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by pocohantas(f): 7:14pm On Jun 25, 2018
IVORY2009:
[b]

You don't want us to get papi....grin

You people don't have to make it too obvious na grin

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by webbro007(m): 7:16pm On Jun 25, 2018
savagery

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by IVORY2009(m): 7:17pm On Jun 25, 2018
pocohantas:

As far as u got assurance of papi, an 120 yrs old is not bad grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by IamLEGEND1: 7:20pm On Jun 25, 2018
where is her yansh?
WE NEED TO SEE HER YANSH!! This is what you get when you hire amateurs to handle your photoshoot.
and why is no one else asking where her yansh is?
This is why our progress as a nation has stagnated, we have forgotten how to ask the important questions in life.

9 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by xendra: 7:28pm On Jun 25, 2018
another one

white men be taking advantage of Nigerian men's ignorance and gold digging on the rich/best Nigerian women tongue

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 25, 2018
Congrats and hml to this lovely couple.

5 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by Headlesschicken(m): 7:30pm On Jun 25, 2018
wink Her head dey game...
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by CAPSLOCKED: 7:35pm On Jun 25, 2018
IamLEGEND1:
where is her yansh?
WE NEED TO SEE HER YANSH!!

MR LEGEND..

GO AND DO YOUR OWN ON PUT NYASH EVERYWHERE ON DISPLAY..

BECAUSE IT IS NYASH THAT YOU CAME TO THIS WORLD TO SEE. undecided

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by HouseOfWine: 7:39pm On Jun 25, 2018
grin
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by austyn0(m): 7:39pm On Jun 25, 2018
Something in my mind,, don't wanna talk abou it.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by pocohantas(f): 7:39pm On Jun 25, 2018
delugajackson:

Eiyaah! Adamma, Omalicha something. I understand your pain. It seems someone left you for the so called "foreign grave." Chai, the guy no try. Just say Yes to me today and I'll marry you tomorrow.

If you are trying to score cheap points with this overused line, you have to try another person dear.

14 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by pocohantas(f): 7:41pm On Jun 25, 2018
IVORY2009:

As far as u got assurance of papi, an 120 yrs old is not bad grin

Young girls don't give you people 'papi'?
I thought y'all are the most desired men from this continent cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 25, 2018
xendra:
another one

white men be taking advantage of Nigerian men's ignorance and gold digging on the rich/best Nigerian women tongue
well she is igbo, igbos are biafarans undecided but igbos girls always says that they love igbo men. why are they not get married to them? Why I ask this question is that ,where am from down south. it a taboo for and igbo man to marry a lady from my tribe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by Homeboiy: 8:02pm On Jun 25, 2018
Nothing can stop me from marrying an igbo girl

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by IamLEGEND1: 8:03pm On Jun 25, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

MR LEGEND..
GO AND DO YOUR OWN ON PUT NYASH EVERYWHERE ON DISPLAY..
BECAUSE IT IS NYASH THAT YOU CAME TO THIS WORLD TO SEE. undecided
If your day-to-day life does not find your mind in a perpetual state of cerebral warfare with a raw affinity for yansh threatening to override your sanity then bruh! you ain't living yet...... you're probably still existing in the matrix and need to be pulled out.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 25, 2018
pocohantas:

I tire ooo...All this hungry Mofo ...lots of beautiful Ladies in Yankee na so so expired product them they always go for
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by geezyk(m): 8:06pm On Jun 25, 2018
Aswear these peeps are fine, even the oyinbo man is polished, and the lady is a cute African, Nigerian, igbo bride...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by delugajackson: 8:15pm On Jun 25, 2018
pocohantas:

If you are trying to score cheap points with this overused line, you have to try another person dear.
You really took that to heart didn't you? I think it's really cool when someone replies your sarcasm with sarcasm. Don't you think so too? Life is too short for one to be taking things too serious.

6 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 25, 2018
kallmemrB:
I tire ooo...All this hungry Mofo ...lots of beautiful Ladies in Yankee na so so expired product them they always go for
At the end of the day, a woman will always choose the man who treats her right, and in this case, this man won.

9 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by esthy86(f): 8:29pm On Jun 25, 2018
i envy ur beauty dear

hml,plenty sauce

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by czarina(f): 8:32pm On Jun 25, 2018
Beautiful. They get the best of us. We get the worst of them. Hml to the couple kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires by Darkseid(m): 8:33pm On Jun 25, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

chai, that girl is a Golddigger, looking for a way out :an ultimate green passport searcher.

She wants to trap him down with marriage, so she can acquire and become a full-time citizen there and strip him off his hard-earned dough, so she later run back to her black hubby
This one no wait make thread reach fp he don begin dey display madness. By their comments we shall know them

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Marry Someone Who Has A Child? / The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) / She Told Me She Was Engaged, Now She Wants Me To Marry Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.