Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Weed; Smoking Vs Eating - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Weed; Smoking Vs Eating (1151 Views)

What Can Be Used To Replace Weed Smoking? / Smoking Vs Eating Weed: Which Is Healthier? / Nigeria Ranks 8th In Weed Smoking Countries Of The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weed; Smoking Vs Eating by Strichie147: 7:02pm On Jun 25, 2018
When smoking weed, the effects can be felt almost immediately. Depending on the strain and the volume smoked, this could be immediate relaxation, euphoria, creative thoughts or even energy. These effects then start to wear off and disappear within the next hour or so. Because of this fast onset, you can practically feel how much THC you are consuming, how much would be far too much and when to stop or have a break. For these reasons, it is far easier to control how much THC you are taking in.

The story is totally different when the herb is eaten. Edibles require longer processing by the body before effects start taking place. Therefore, it can take between 30 minutes and 2 hours for the effects to start manifesting and be experienced depending on the body system of the consumer. The effects can last up to several hours after the onset. Due to the reason of the period of time between actually eating a medicated piece of food and feeling the effects, it is very easy to abuse it. (For example, an hour has passed already and no effects have manifested yet, a person may assume more dose is needed to feel the desired effects. Then within a few hours, what is believed to be a light and relaxing high turns into a challenging and psychedelic experience, that they are not mentally prepared for and capable of handling).

The above scenario is mostly common among those who have little experience with marijuana edibles. When taking marijuana edibles, it is advised to start off with small doses and then exercise patience until you feel the full effects of the dosage before deciding to consume more.

<b>Know Your Limit!!!</b>

If you have smoked far too much, chances are you will just surrender, put the half smoked joint for a rest in the ashtray and take a nice, deep and restful nap on the couch. If you have over medicated, it might be a different story. Perhaps you weren’t prepared for the waves of high that keep washing over you, increasing with strength. If that is the case, perhaps the most important thing is not to panic. Take a seat, ...

Interesting,then Click below to read and learn more *winks*
https://onelifedoc..com/2018/06/weed-smoking-vs-eating.html

1 Like

Re: Weed; Smoking Vs Eating by Oruemu(f): 7:07pm On Jun 25, 2018
U too like weed tongue
Re: Weed; Smoking Vs Eating by Blakjewelry(m): 7:21pm On Jun 25, 2018
smoking is bad for your health
Re: Weed; Smoking Vs Eating by Tallesty1(m): 7:59pm On Jun 25, 2018
Oruemu:
U too like weed tongue
E good for body sha

1 Like

Re: Weed; Smoking Vs Eating by riksss: 10:39pm On Jul 04, 2018
I believe that the marijuana isn't harmful to human health, the marijuana is often used in the treatment of various diseases, such as depression, anorexia, stress, cancer and insomnia. Smoking marijuana can be in a healthy way, for example, through a vape. But I prefer an edible marijuana. I love cooking with marijuana, recently I tried this http://www.cannahacker.com/make-pot-brownies-recipes/ recipe. I made delicious brownies, I liked it.

(1) (Reply)

Sniper Insecticide Has Done More Harm Than Good. / Medication For Genital Wart / Another Testimony Of Sugar Balance Tea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.