Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,027 members, 7,807,041 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

"Fence Your Pool" - Fans Tell Timaya Following The Sad Occurrence Of Dbanj's Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Fence Your Pool" - Fans Tell Timaya Following The Sad Occurrence Of Dbanj's Son (63741 Views)

Check Out The Inside View Of Dbanj’s ₦560Million Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos (Photo) / Worried Fans Tell Kingtblakhoc To Add Weight (Photos) / Photos of Dbanj's Son Taken Before He Died, With His 14k IG Account(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Fence Your Pool" - Fans Tell Timaya Following The Sad Occurrence Of Dbanj's Son by GistMore: 7:30pm On Jun 25, 2018
GistMore.com

Following the sad occurrence of Dbanj's beloved son, fans have bring the notice of dancell singer Timaya to fence his swimming pool of his mansion.

See photos of Timaya's swimming pool with Fench...

GIST BY GISTMORE :: http://www.gistmore.com/fence-pool-fans-tell-timaya-following-sad-occurrence-dbanjs-son

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: "Fence Your Pool" - Fans Tell Timaya Following The Sad Occurrence Of Dbanj's Son by GistMore: 7:30pm On Jun 25, 2018
Re: "Fence Your Pool" - Fans Tell Timaya Following The Sad Occurrence Of Dbanj's Son by ladyF(f): 7:34pm On Jun 25, 2018
A word is enough for the wise... grin

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Fence Your Pool" - Fans Tell Timaya Following The Sad Occurrence Of Dbanj's Son by axcerin: 7:35pm On Jun 25, 2018
U don hear?
Re: "Fence Your Pool" - Fans Tell Timaya Following The Sad Occurrence Of Dbanj's Son by Lomprico2: 7:44pm On Jun 25, 2018
Its fenced already na

57 Likes

Re: "Fence Your Pool" - Fans Tell Timaya Following The Sad Occurrence Of Dbanj's Son by nuelzy: 7:49pm On Jun 25, 2018
The most stupid advice ever... So what if it was maybe the kid played with gas in the kitchen and it exploded... What will it be nw??

Fence ur kitchen..

What happened has happened.. It was fate and no ones fault.. I'm pretty sure dbanj never wished his child death.. So all dis ppl shouting negligence should just shove it up their inner a$$

134 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Fence Your Pool" - Fans Tell Timaya Following The Sad Occurrence Of Dbanj's Son by Homeboiy: 7:57pm On Jun 25, 2018
undecided
Re: "Fence Your Pool" - Fans Tell Timaya Following The Sad Occurrence Of Dbanj's Son by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 25, 2018
money is good ooo...see the house

9 Likes

Re: "Fence Your Pool" - Fans Tell Timaya Following The Sad Occurrence Of Dbanj's Son by Luizkid(m): 9:55pm On Jun 25, 2018
wait did he just post these pool side pictures after the incident with dbanj or what

6 Likes

Re: "Fence Your Pool" - Fans Tell Timaya Following The Sad Occurrence Of Dbanj's Son by Flexherbal(m): 10:01pm On Jun 25, 2018
Some things are to be kept out of the reach of children.

2 Likes

Re: "Fence Your Pool" - Fans Tell Timaya Following The Sad Occurrence Of Dbanj's Son by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 25, 2018
E don do
Re: "Fence Your Pool" - Fans Tell Timaya Following The Sad Occurrence Of Dbanj's Son by Holocene(m): 10:03pm On Jun 25, 2018
Can't they see the chain fence separating the pool from main building? Now everyone don turn to Adviser Nowamagbe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Fence Your Pool" - Fans Tell Timaya Following The Sad Occurrence Of Dbanj's Son by asawanathegreat(m): 10:04pm On Jun 25, 2018
Fence ur kids as well

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Fence Your Pool" - Fans Tell Timaya Following The Sad Occurrence Of Dbanj's Son by Dutchey(m): 10:04pm On Jun 25, 2018
its so bad
Re: "Fence Your Pool" - Fans Tell Timaya Following The Sad Occurrence Of Dbanj's Son by israelmao(m): 10:04pm On Jun 25, 2018
Precautionary measures would have saved the little boy.
Re: "Fence Your Pool" - Fans Tell Timaya Following The Sad Occurrence Of Dbanj's Son by omoadeleye(m): 10:04pm On Jun 25, 2018
nuelzy:
The most stupid advice ever... So what if it was maybe the kid played with gas in the kitchen and it exploded... What will it be nw??

Fence ur kitchen..

What happened has happened.. It was fate and no ones fault.. I'm pretty sure dbanj never wished his child death.. So all dis ppl shouting negligence should just shove it up their inner a$$

you too don't be fvcking careless

9 Likes

Re: "Fence Your Pool" - Fans Tell Timaya Following The Sad Occurrence Of Dbanj's Son by spongeisback: 10:04pm On Jun 25, 2018
I don't think you are mentally balanced. I feel there's something wrong with you and you don't know it yet. How can you say the death of a 1 year old is fate? can't you see that they're so many things around that pool that can attract a child, the light, water and his father's picture.

His parents failed him. How can you live like a bachelor when you've a child. I guess it's easier to blame fate and the devil than actually taking responsibility.

No child should be in a kitchen unsupervised.
nuelzy:

Fence ur kitchen..

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Fence Your Pool" - Fans Tell Timaya Following The Sad Occurrence Of Dbanj's Son by Trendy247: 10:05pm On Jun 25, 2018
In Timaya's voice, "If you don't own a pool, u got no fuckin right to advise me on what to do with mine"

5 Likes

Re: "Fence Your Pool" - Fans Tell Timaya Following The Sad Occurrence Of Dbanj's Son by Kneephy(m): 10:05pm On Jun 25, 2018
No
Re: "Fence Your Pool" - Fans Tell Timaya Following The Sad Occurrence Of Dbanj's Son by RexTramadol1: 10:05pm On Jun 25, 2018
Something must kill a man

If Na water go kill Phelps, e go kill am

People jus using Panadol for Anoda man's travails.

Let the bereaved get over it without dramas.

1 Like

Re: "Fence Your Pool" - Fans Tell Timaya Following The Sad Occurrence Of Dbanj's Son by valdes00(m): 10:05pm On Jun 25, 2018
For #Messi-ah will be delivered over to the Gentiles (nigerians). They will mock him, insult him and spit on him; they will flog him and kill him. On the third day (tuesday), he will rise again.”

LUKE 18: 32-33

Let's see if the bible is saying the truth grin grin
Re: "Fence Your Pool" - Fans Tell Timaya Following The Sad Occurrence Of Dbanj's Son by oshe11: 10:06pm On Jun 25, 2018
Nigerians ALWAYS reactive
Re: "Fence Your Pool" - Fans Tell Timaya Following The Sad Occurrence Of Dbanj's Son by Deldevieno(m): 10:06pm On Jun 25, 2018
undecidedHilarious...
People dey always look for something to talk abt
Re: "Fence Your Pool" - Fans Tell Timaya Following The Sad Occurrence Of Dbanj's Son by ednut1(m): 10:07pm On Jun 25, 2018
Useless fans thinking dey have an opinion. Cant dey see its fenced

4 Likes

Re: "Fence Your Pool" - Fans Tell Timaya Following The Sad Occurrence Of Dbanj's Son by Azord(m): 10:08pm On Jun 25, 2018
Re: "Fence Your Pool" - Fans Tell Timaya Following The Sad Occurrence Of Dbanj's Son by SamOyovwi: 10:08pm On Jun 25, 2018
Timaya na Ijaw man o. E nor go fit get water wahala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Fence Your Pool" - Fans Tell Timaya Following The Sad Occurrence Of Dbanj's Son by OKorowanta: 10:08pm On Jun 25, 2018
Timaya no too get sense.
Very disrespectful.
Re: "Fence Your Pool" - Fans Tell Timaya Following The Sad Occurrence Of Dbanj's Son by emmancipated(m): 10:09pm On Jun 25, 2018
na that kerbstone there be the fence? Pikin go still fall enter if e like
Re: "Fence Your Pool" - Fans Tell Timaya Following The Sad Occurrence Of Dbanj's Son by hazan041(m): 10:09pm On Jun 25, 2018
nuelzy:

Fence ur kitchen..

Prevention is better than cure

3 Likes

Re: "Fence Your Pool" - Fans Tell Timaya Following The Sad Occurrence Of Dbanj's Son by Yomboy4ever(m): 10:09pm On Jun 25, 2018
See house mehn dis guy got taste God bless me to build such house in Jesus name I pray..

2 Likes

Re: "Fence Your Pool" - Fans Tell Timaya Following The Sad Occurrence Of Dbanj's Son by oluwasegun007(m): 10:10pm On Jun 25, 2018
Prevention they say is better than cure....

While growing up we had no swimming pool, what we had was well for fetching water but guess what adults around ensured it was always covered... Even at that I almost lost my sis in it

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pasuma Reacts To The Suspension Of Redeemed Church Pastor Who Paid Him / Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing / Reekado Banks On Nicki Minaj & Beyonce's Outfit To 2016 MVAs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.