Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,751 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Cream For Dark Skin... Please Your Suggestion Is Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cream For Dark Skin... Please Your Suggestion Is Needed (1138 Views)

Men With Poor Taste In Women: This Is What Beautiful Dark Skin Girls Look Like / Black Is Beautiful: Meet Busty Ghanian Dark Skin Lady That Broke The Internet. / Bleeching Out Beautiful Dark Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cream For Dark Skin... Please Your Suggestion Is Needed by Fabuloski(m): 8:15pm On Jun 25, 2018
I am dark in complexion, not very dark it is more like what people call chocolate complexion.
I have been trying over this years to get a perfect cream that will make the skin to be smooth and more radiant but it is either the cream makes me lighter or darker ( this one is the worst, because I will end up looking terrible).
I have tried cocoa butter, jergen, carowhite among others.
I don't know what to use again, guys abeg suggest any cream you feel will be better.
Lest I forget, please don't suggest Shea butter... that thing just hates me personally.
Re: Cream For Dark Skin... Please Your Suggestion Is Needed by Mathematical(f): 8:20pm On Jun 25, 2018
Venus cream ( Skin Tone)

And make use of any good papaya calamansi Soap.. you'll definitely love your skin..
Re: Cream For Dark Skin... Please Your Suggestion Is Needed by darkmarky(m): 8:39pm On Jun 25, 2018
Mathematical:
Venus cream ( Skin Tone)

And make use of any good papaya calamansi Soap.. you'll definitely love your skin..

are they of different types? I mean the soap. Can it be easily found in supermarket
Re: Cream For Dark Skin... Please Your Suggestion Is Needed by MissRaine69(f): 8:43pm On Jun 25, 2018
Good skin in not just down to creams.
Genes
What you eat
Your environment
How much water you drink and above all basic skin care. Most don’t know what their skin type is so will use products that do nothing in terms of skin intergrity.
Re: Cream For Dark Skin... Please Your Suggestion Is Needed by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 25, 2018
I used to have the same issue as you and disliked bleaching so much that I had to stay away from trying creams 'till I was introduced to one. There are different types of Jergens and likewise fake products. Try Jergens Ultra healing. They have for Dubai and US. What I use is the US and any price less than 3k is the fake. It's for skin maintenance and basically for dark skin tones.

(1) (Reply)

FOR THE WOMEN / LADIES WHO ARE RICH / ”I Recorded A Sex Tape With My Ex-boyfriend” – Actress Yvonne Okoro [see Video] / 12 Facts About Farting You Probably Didn’t Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.