Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,949 members, 7,799,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Way Out Of Fulani (fula) Crisis 1 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Way Out Of Fulani (fula) Crisis 1 (612 Views)

The Great Fula People Of Nigeria. / Miyetti Allah Calls For Establishment Of Fulani Vigilantes In South East / Most Peaceful Country On Earth, See Nigeria's Ranking (thanks To Fula Herdsmen) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Way Out Of Fulani (fula) Crisis 1 by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 9:24pm On Jun 25, 2018
There are many ways to end an inter-tribal crisis. One of such is 'Negotiation'. The essence of negotiation is not actually for PEACE TO REIGN but to accomplish a goal at hand. The goal might vary from releasing of hostages to averting breakdown of order etc.

However, a community or government does not sit on a negotiation table just because it can. It must have weighed all available options before negotiating. In the case of Nigeria,

Ask questions like this:
1. What does Fulani Herdsmen want
2. What can I offer them
3. What should I offer in exchange for my desire
4. What is non-negotiable. etc.

1. WHAT DOES FULANI HERDSMEN WANT
The layman's answer is dominion but the most precise and accurate answer would be a Trans-African territory.

According to WIKIPEDIA SOURCE,
The Fulas are leaders in many West Africa countries these include the President of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari; the President of Senegal, Macky Sall ; the President of Gambia, Adama Barrow ; the Vice President of Sierra Leone, Dr. Mohamed Juldeh Jalloh ; and the Vice President of Gambia, Fatoumata Tambajang.

Nigeria is not made up of a single homogeneous tribe. And the Fulani tribe is almost the most influential tribe in Africa today.

2. WHAT CAN I OFFER THEM
Every tribe wants a homeland. If I were Nigerian Government, I could offer them a homeland. But wait, they already have homelands that cut across Northern Nigeria and by extension, a stretch of East to West Africa. Wow! So what else? They already have an homeland like Palestine have Jordan but are still clamoring for Jerusalem.

3. WHAT SHOULD I OFFER IN EXCHANGE FOR MY DESIRE
Simple. I will offer them a Deadline to vacate my territory in both dimensions of space and time. I will tell them to return to their homeland and I will ensure the safety of their business enterprise (cattle herds) on their way back to their homeland within my stipulated timeframe.

4. WHAT IS NON-NEGOTIABLE
My own tribe, territory, culture, people and business which is indigenous to my locality are non-negotiable under any condition.

WAY OUT OF NEGOTIATION
The best way out of negotiation is not to bargain. Just state non-negotiable issues and never enter a bargain of bondage in the name of peace.

Employ other options.... (to be continued in Part 2)

1 Like

Re: Way Out Of Fulani (fula) Crisis 1 by limeta(f): 9:45pm On Jun 25, 2018
south east and south south are brothers with that in mind as south south person we are very ok
Long live biafra
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Way Out Of Fulani (fula) Crisis 1 by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 25, 2018
limeta:
south east and south south are brothers with that in mind as south south person we are very ok
Long live biafra
grin grin grin grin
speak for edo people ,because ijaws are not part of biafra do you understand me

1 Like

Re: Way Out Of Fulani (fula) Crisis 1 by Loveijaw: 10:23pm On Jun 25, 2018
Jesse01:
speak for edo people ,because ijaws are not part of biafra do you understand me
I am proud Ijaw and I choose igbo's over Hausa Fulani, you speak for yourself..

1 Like

Re: Way Out Of Fulani (fula) Crisis 1 by Loveijaw: 10:27pm On Jun 25, 2018
limeta:
Long live biafra
grin grin grin grin
My Brother what part of SS are you from? am from Delta state and thank you for waking up!!
Divide and rule tactic's is failing gradually..
FG pls give us SS and SE standard sea port and airport it's long over due..
Re: Way Out Of Fulani (fula) Crisis 1 by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 25, 2018
Loveijaw:
I am proud Ijaw and I choose igbo's over Hausa Fulani, you speak for yourself..
which part of ijaw are you from undecided
Re: Way Out Of Fulani (fula) Crisis 1 by Loveijaw: 10:47pm On Jun 25, 2018
Jesse01:
which part of ijaw are you from undecided
Am from Ika South brother.
Re: Way Out Of Fulani (fula) Crisis 1 by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 25, 2018
Loveijaw:
Am from Ika South brother.
OK. It's all good to each his own I guess

1 Like

Re: Way Out Of Fulani (fula) Crisis 1 by Omololu007(m): 11:55pm On Jun 25, 2018
Jesse01:
the best for Nigeria is total dissolution of this country, or a SNC.

Any other thing except for the ones I list up there won't work,except for region/state/local government/community police,this federal police has really failed us,and it's Still failing

1 Like

Re: Way Out Of Fulani (fula) Crisis 1 by Loveijaw: 12:28am On Jun 26, 2018
Jesse01:
Brother listen SS and SE is the same region, we don't have much in our region.

Why can't we speak with one voice as Eastern region of Nigeria and demand for what's is rightfully our's just like the North are doing?
The North speak with one voice and they are getting more.
Re: Way Out Of Fulani (fula) Crisis 1 by Nobody: 1:00am On Jun 26, 2018
Loveijaw:
Brother listen SS and SE is the same region, we don't have much in our region.

Why can't we speak with one voice as Eastern region of Nigeria and demand for what's is rightfully our's just like the North are doing?
The North speak with one voice and they are getting more.
smiley
Re: Way Out Of Fulani (fula) Crisis 1 by Ofodirinwa: 2:01am On Jun 26, 2018
Someone kill 200 people, you're asking what you can offer them. Chie

Yo. Ro, Bah
Re: Way Out Of Fulani (fula) Crisis 1 by anibi9674: 5:48am On Jun 26, 2018
you don't offer Satan anything.
Re: Way Out Of Fulani (fula) Crisis 1 by 7lives: 6:17am On Jun 26, 2018
anibi9674:
you don't offer Satan anything.
In that case, eliminate him like you did before.

(1) (Reply)

UN Raises Alarm Over Herdsmen Killings, Warns Nigeria / I Have No Enemy In Nigeria, I Inherited Nigerian's Enemies -president Buhari / See The Poster Of A Very Young Aspirant In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.