Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On (16552 Views)

African Ladies Spend Over $7billion On Wigs,hair,extensions And Relaxer. / What Part Of Your Body Do You Spend On The Most ? / Wat Beauty Beauty Product Wld U Spend Your Last Dime On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by madlady(f): 6:54pm On Jun 07, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Are they? Most of her designs are fabulous!
She designed the bride's maids dresses for a wedding I attended recently and I thought the dresses were beautiful.

Very classy. I really like them.
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by yme1(f): 7:01pm On Jun 07, 2010
i dont plan to spend my money on converse they look too boyish to me cheesy

Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by yme1(f): 7:04pm On Jun 07, 2010
i aint spending my money on this cheesy

Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by omoabike: 7:22pm On Jun 07, 2010
an iPad
I think it is an overhyped and overpriced "Jeleosinmi"(Kindegarten) slate grin

Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by denzel2009: 12:36am On Jun 08, 2010
I cant buy Video games.

I dont buy bottled water [s]after buying pure water so tey in naija,can't be buying water again in London[/s]
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by mamagee3(f): 1:09am On Jun 08, 2010
spikedcylinder:

They all look nice.
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by Nobody: 3:08am On Jun 08, 2010
nothing lipsrsealed
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by chika98: 3:37am On Jun 08, 2010
This topic is about fashion and fashion related things. So could you all stay with the topic. I don't want to know about your "pure water" buying tendencies.

This "vintage" looking watch cost about $2570 shocked hell will freeze over before I'd spend money on such nonsense!
That oversized Nautical shirt looks like a rug
The other black top with shimy looking things on it is just terrible.

Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by madlady(f): 3:44am On Jun 08, 2010
^^Fashion,can that include make-up trends and such?

I love the watch, they are really good long-term investments. wink
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by chika98: 3:48am On Jun 08, 2010
Yeah make up and all is included. Oh please that watch is so tiny and not work 2500 grin
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by madlady(f): 3:54am On Jun 08, 2010
^^^
Your kidding about the watch, I found a watch once that some dude tossed, very old berege girod, sold it for nearly ££££.

I LOVE THIS TOPIC grin grin

@Topic, Never,

Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by chika98: 3:56am On Jun 08, 2010
These bags give me the creeps.

Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by madlady(f): 4:00am On Jun 08, 2010
This tacky thing. lipsrsealed

Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by chika98: 4:02am On Jun 08, 2010
I know you are British but no need carrying a bag with the Union Jack on it. Ugly!
Please don't get me started on this dresses.

Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by madlady(f): 4:21am On Jun 08, 2010
@Topic. Not ever.

1 Like

Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by chika98: 4:27am On Jun 08, 2010
I am yet to wear it. Will this coming weekend. Will have you peep it when I do grin
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by richmanel(m): 7:55am On Jun 08, 2010
, truely, some things never change except change itself changes them,
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by indie22(f): 9:09am On Jun 08, 2010
madlady:

@Topic. Not ever.

Ok, those are just ugly
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by spikedcylinder: 9:16am On Jun 08, 2010
Madlady, I'm sure mohawkchick will disagree heavily with you on those Vuitton's. grin
Chika, that watch is not bad o, I like the leather and colour. It's a tad expensive though. cheesy
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by v3: 9:55am On Jun 08, 2010
W33D cool
Liquor sad
Nagging GF angry grin

@all ladies
Are you lassies pretty sure y'all won't kill to have those? From a man's POV? undecided
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by madlady(f): 10:03am On Jun 08, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Madlady, I'm sure mohawkchick will disagree heavily with you on those Vuitton's. grin
Chika, that watch is not bad o, I like the leather and colour. It's a tad expensive though. cheesy

@spikedcylinder,Oh gosh where is that lovely @mohawchick.

Does that watch look like a cartier to you.

@Topic I love croc but these bags look plain rufffff

I am not sure about babyboi's jacket undecided  I think I love it.

Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by v3: 10:06am On Jun 08, 2010
Why would anyone wan' wear heels indoors   angry

I'm sure this designer had Lady Gaga'ness' in mind  grin grin

Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by v3: 10:12am On Jun 08, 2010
That croc leather  undecided on pharell looks good, won't mind having one to add to my 'hood design' collections

Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by sizzlers(m): 10:19am On Jun 08, 2010
hate blings expecially this ones

Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by madlady(f): 10:31am On Jun 08, 2010
Ah eh eh, that bag grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I will leave this thread alone otherwise I will be all over it. embarassed lipsrsealed

Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by v3: 10:46am On Jun 08, 2010
^
Thats som'n scary grin grin
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by spikedcylinder: 10:49am On Jun 08, 2010
madlady:

Does that watch look like a cartier to you.

It does look like a cartier, I agree with you. I like Pharell's jacket o, make up your mind. tongue
MHC should be around. She'll pop in here when she can. smiley
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by v3: 10:55am On Jun 08, 2010
sizzlers:

hate blings expecially this ones
That right ere is d tru definition of a P!mP grin grin
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by sizzlers(m): 10:56am On Jun 08, 2010
v3:

That right ere is d tru definition of a P!mP grin grin
SO U LIKE THEM EH !!
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by sizzlers(m): 11:03am On Jun 08, 2010
grin grin grin HEY! this thread dey sweet me die grin grin cheesy cheesy how abt u guys cheesy
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by mohawkchic(f): 11:05am On Jun 08, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Madlady, I'm sure mohawkchick will disagree heavily with you on those Vuitton's.  grin

~Ah! It's official! You knw my taste too well!!

madlady:

~Hey Missy. . . .
Re: Things You'd Never Spend Your Money On by sizzlers(m): 11:27am On Jun 08, 2010
those guys that use to P.I.M.P their teeth are just simpletons, any of my friend that does that, i will disconnect my self from him. check out these pics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Victoria Daropale Wins "Fresh Faces Modeling Contest" In Spain / What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? / When A Low Class Person Wears The Same Shirt With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.