Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

2face Idibia Reacts To D'banj's Son's Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia Reacts To D'banj's Son's Death (26186 Views)

Kanayo O. Kanayo Reacts To D'banj's Son's Death / How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA / D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face Idibia Reacts To D'banj's Son's Death by CastedGist: 10:32pm On Jun 25, 2018
GistMore.com

Nigeria music legend 2face innocent Idibia took to his page moments ago to pay Condolences, to D'banj over his lost son.

He wrote;

stay strong 4 u and your woman in this time bro. i can't even start 2 imagine how u feel right now @iambangalee may Allah give u strenght

BY GISTMORE :: http://www.gistmore.com/2face-idibia-reacts-dbanjs-sons-death

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Reacts To D'banj's Son's Death by Tonka: 10:34pm On Jun 25, 2018
Is tubaba a Muslim

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2face Idibia Reacts To D'banj's Son's Death by falcon01: 10:35pm On Jun 25, 2018
So He a Muslim Allahuakbar

8 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Reacts To D'banj's Son's Death by oshe11: 10:41pm On Jun 25, 2018
No wonder 2face dey silent regarding Benue killings.......

9 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Reacts To D'banj's Son's Death by Ehiscotch(m): 11:15pm On Jun 25, 2018
oshe11:
No wonder 2face dey silent regarding Benue killings.......

sorry, are you in benue? what do you want tuface to do? keep posting #pray4benue on social media, so that you and your ilk would still condemn him for "reacting only on social media". you think these celebrities do not have their own wanton of problems - family, finances, career? infact what have you done in your own little way regarding the insecurity in Nigeria? don't come here and criticise somebody else. trust me, that's the easiest thing to do.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia Reacts To D'banj's Son's Death by HerCuteness(f): 11:18pm On Jun 25, 2018
Really sad.
Re: 2face Idibia Reacts To D'banj's Son's Death by Izabel(f): 11:21pm On Jun 25, 2018
Ehiscotch:
sorry, are you in benue? what do you want tuface to do? keep posting #pray4benue on social media, so that you and your ilk would still condemn him for "reacting only on social media". you think these celebrities do not have their own wanton of problems - family, finances, career? infact what have you done in your own little way regarding the insecurity in Nigeria? don't come here and criticise somebody else. trust me, that's the easiest thing to do.
Re: 2face Idibia Reacts To D'banj's Son's Death by medexico(m): 11:53pm On Jun 25, 2018
The two of them na Muslims?
abi na inside joke?
Re: 2face Idibia Reacts To D'banj's Son's Death by Kneephy(m): 11:54pm On Jun 25, 2018
Tubaba sef wan trend, which one be May Allah give you strength. You sha wan make Nigerians reason ur own matter say one tin one tin

15 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Reacts To D'banj's Son's Death by Benblaq(m): 5:55am On Jun 26, 2018
Na life.
Re: 2face Idibia Reacts To D'banj's Son's Death by oyoyoyo: 8:11am On Jun 26, 2018
i dey wonder ooo

medexico:
The two of them na Muslims?

abi na inside joke?
Re: 2face Idibia Reacts To D'banj's Son's Death by bazkid24(m): 9:46am On Jun 26, 2018
So 2baba is a Muslim. I never knew

9 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Reacts To D'banj's Son's Death by Cessa0(f): 9:46am On Jun 26, 2018
Re: 2face Idibia Reacts To D'banj's Son's Death by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 26, 2018
Islam will dominate Nigeria one day. I'm glad to be a living witness. God bless MURIC and other Muslim groups cool

3 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Reacts To D'banj's Son's Death by davillian(m): 9:47am On Jun 26, 2018
After his failed protest, he turned Muslim grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Reacts To D'banj's Son's Death by mjbaba: 9:47am On Jun 26, 2018
Well, Allah means "God" in Arabic. Arabic is a language like any other.

We cannot reach any conclusions based on this alone.

But if he is a muslim, Alhamdulillah

11 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Reacts To D'banj's Son's Death by Brooke60(f): 9:47am On Jun 26, 2018
Dbanj, be strong

Check my signature
Re: 2face Idibia Reacts To D'banj's Son's Death by olajide21: 9:47am On Jun 26, 2018
Y'all should stop being Naive. Allah is same as God in other languages.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2face Idibia Reacts To D'banj's Son's Death by sexdoll: 9:47am On Jun 26, 2018
what are they still waiting for before they put this dbanj behind bars for his rascality and irresponsibility that led to the death of the young lad?

2 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Reacts To D'banj's Son's Death by nicholartsdesign: 9:48am On Jun 26, 2018
so painful
Re: 2face Idibia Reacts To D'banj's Son's Death by damosky12(m): 9:49am On Jun 26, 2018
Diickrider:
Islam will dominate Nigeria one day. I'm glad to be a living witness. God bless MURIC and other Muslim groups cool

Dear, you can't witness such a time. It can't come...

Anyone who rejects the gospel of salvation through Jesus Christ, rejects God. Its a choice you can't blame anyone for...

You still have time... Time would be no more one day.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia Reacts To D'banj's Son's Death by babadeee(m): 9:50am On Jun 26, 2018
Ehiscotch:
nice one. there job is to come here and condemn people

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Reacts To D'banj's Son's Death by abdulsemiu02(m): 9:52am On Jun 26, 2018
Allah means God in Arabic Language, Don't be confused.
Re: 2face Idibia Reacts To D'banj's Son's Death by Onyinye15(f): 9:52am On Jun 26, 2018
I dedicate today's winning to dbanj and d family

Halleluiah Eagles are winning today 2x

Sing with me

2 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Reacts To D'banj's Son's Death by Reelmii: 9:53am On Jun 26, 2018
Diickrider:
what is GOD doing in ur prayers? what happened to ur ALLAH, or are u confused

14 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Reacts To D'banj's Son's Death by MiamiePizza(m): 9:53am On Jun 26, 2018
falcon01:
So He a Muslim Allahuakbar
He is not a Muslim, everyone knows Allah is God...as Yorubas call him Olorun and Igbos call him Chineke. Tubaba just decided to call him in an Arabic language.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia Reacts To D'banj's Son's Death by DIYhackers: 9:53am On Jun 26, 2018
2baba on a codeine diet

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bitto Signs Endorsement Deal With Cancer Treatment Fund / Sam Loco Smoked A Lot – Son, Omoruyi Loco Efe / Gifty Celebrates Her Daughter, Alisha On Her First Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.