Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Understanding The 7 Women On 1 Man Parable!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Understanding The 7 Women On 1 Man Parable!!! (633 Views)

36 Men Is 36 Body Counts And 36 Round From 1 Man Is 36 Times / Meet 41yrs Old Woman Who Has Over 40 Kids For 1 Man (pics/video) / Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Understanding The 7 Women On 1 Man Parable!!! by Honesty007(m): 11:11pm On Jun 25, 2018
It is a pity that women were the perpetrators and men would be the victims of this prophecy.it has nothing to do with money or materials as the bible talks of 1 thing common and it is "SHAME"
I do not know why emphasis is placed on shame but in the little explanation i can give in biblical explanation in relating to modern trends,single and married ladies are in this categories and there is no exemption to this shame.
There is a shame of aging and not settling down in time with mr right
There is the shame of hiding secrets and after being exposed become desperate.
married women are not satisfied with their current husbands because they rushed into marriage early so they find the solution by clinging to a man or praying to God over a man 6 others are praying to be married to.single ladies would cohabit with a guy that the same married women are clinging to.
when a single or married lady starts bringing u food,materials,gifts or starts collecting things from u or doing things u did not send them to do 4 u.
Re: Understanding The 7 Women On 1 Man Parable!!! by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 25, 2018
Your opinion sha
Re: Understanding The 7 Women On 1 Man Parable!!! by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 25, 2018
I didn't understand a word of what I just read

Pastor, rewind selecta! cheesy
Re: Understanding The 7 Women On 1 Man Parable!!! by abiolamitodun(m): 5:31am On Jun 26, 2018
what I understand about this parable is that it's prophecy about Ladies of now adays....the population of ladies NW are much more that men to the extent that if each men has 3 wives to himself there'll still be more left...go to chuches & mosques they have the highest Attendant...
all this was brought upon them because of their love for pride and material things...this their iyanga of a thing has been in them many centuries ago...
they themselves know it's not easy to find a man not to talk of a financial stable man...
u can find it in the book of Isaiah...can't remember the chapter & verse...
Re: Understanding The 7 Women On 1 Man Parable!!! by MISEDUCATIONS: 5:36am On Jun 26, 2018
that parable is not really about women but about churches that will bear the name of Christ yet live by their own false doctrines. its a prophecy describing how churches will bear the name of God only by label but by actions have little to do with Him.

(1) (Reply)

You Have Got A Lover That You Want To Do Whatever You Want Learn This Trick / Playful Lady In Raunchy Poses With Statue Trends Online / See How This Kenyan Lady Transformed A Childhood Friend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.