Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Infinix Smart 2 Quietly Released. Here Are The Specs. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Smart 2 Quietly Released. Here Are The Specs. (4020 Views)

What Makes The New Infinix Smart 2 Pro Special? / Meet The Infinix Smart 2 And Smart 2 Pro / Infinix Smart 2/2 Pro Unveiling: Full Specifications And Features (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Smart 2 Quietly Released. Here Are The Specs. by Norman4real(m): 11:35pm On Jun 25, 2018
Hi guys, yesterday I got a chance to have a look at the latest infinix smart 2, the latest in the "smart" series. Here is a simple breakdown of the specs so far. Pics will be posted later.
5.4 inch screen 18:9 aspect ratio
720p HD+ screen resolution
1GB Ram, 16GB storage
Android 8.1(Go Edition)
3G+ network dual sim
8MP back camera and 5MP front facing
LED notification.
1.3Ghz quadcore mediatek processor
Re: Infinix Smart 2 Quietly Released. Here Are The Specs. by shedy03(m): 12:10am On Jun 26, 2018
Norman4real:
Hi guys, yesterday I got a chance to have a look at the latest infinix smart 2, the latest in the "smart" series. Here is a simple breakdown of the specs so far. Pics will be posted later.
1GB Ram, 16GB storage
Android 8.1(Go Edition)
3G+ network dual sim
LED notification.
battery
Re: Infinix Smart 2 Quietly Released. Here Are The Specs. by lastbaff(m): 12:43am On Jun 26, 2018
Re: Infinix Smart 2 Quietly Released. Here Are The Specs. by henry007(m): 1:29am On Jun 26, 2018
Unboxing of the Infinix Smart 2 video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5AmOWS8mDI
Re: Infinix Smart 2 Quietly Released. Here Are The Specs. by lanre316: 5:25am On Jun 26, 2018
Two question. What's the battery Ah? Does it fast charge? These are deal breakers or makers for me
Re: Infinix Smart 2 Quietly Released. Here Are The Specs. by Norman4real(m): 9:02am On Jun 26, 2018
shedy03:

battery
for some reason, the battery capacity wasn't stated on the packaging materials.
Re: Infinix Smart 2 Quietly Released. Here Are The Specs. by Samson1851(m): 9:46am On Jul 11, 2018
Re: Infinix Smart 2 Quietly Released. Here Are The Specs. by DLonely1: 5:01pm On Jul 11, 2018
shedy03:

battery
3050mah with fast charging technology and the phone also support Face ID with 4G LTE.
Re: Infinix Smart 2 Quietly Released. Here Are The Specs. by lanre316: 5:13pm On Jul 11, 2018
DLonely1:

3050mah with fast charging technology and the phone also support Face ID with 4G LTE.

Are you sure? If that is true and it's also android go. I will definitely buy this phone.
Re: Infinix Smart 2 Quietly Released. Here Are The Specs. by Rick9(m): 5:26pm On Jul 11, 2018
1GB RAM in 2018 sad

1 Like

Re: Infinix Smart 2 Quietly Released. Here Are The Specs. by Stevengold(m): 5:40pm On Jul 11, 2018
1gb ram What will happen if they make the phone 1.5gb ram or even 2gb?

1 Like

Re: Infinix Smart 2 Quietly Released. Here Are The Specs. by Knox123(m): 6:40pm On Jul 11, 2018
Stevengold:

I just tire
Re: Infinix Smart 2 Quietly Released. Here Are The Specs. by jetz(m): 8:52pm On Jul 11, 2018
Norman4real:
1GB Ram, 16GB storage
Android 8.1(Go Edition)
3G+ network dual sim
LED notification.
beautiful nonsense again for their mind now em don release fone chai smh
Re: Infinix Smart 2 Quietly Released. Here Are The Specs. by DLonely1: 5:42am On Jul 12, 2018
lanre316:

Are you sure? If that is true and it's also android go. I will definitely buy this phone.
Yeah very sure....
Re: Infinix Smart 2 Quietly Released. Here Are The Specs. by lanre316: 6:30am On Jul 12, 2018
jetz:
beautiful nonsense again for their mind now em don release fone chai smh

Considering the price of infinix smart 2, it's not a bad deal. You can always buy your higher quality and more expensive Samsungs and iPhones. No one is is stopping you.
Re: Infinix Smart 2 Quietly Released. Here Are The Specs. by lanre316: 6:32am On Jul 12, 2018
Rick9:
1GB RAM in 2018 sad

Less than 100 dollar phone in 2018!
Re: Infinix Smart 2 Quietly Released. Here Are The Specs. by lanre316: 6:32am On Jul 12, 2018
Stevengold:

Android Go version works fine on 1gb RAM.
Re: Infinix Smart 2 Quietly Released. Here Are The Specs. by jetz(m): 8:48am On Jul 12, 2018
lanre316:

Considering the price of infinix smart 2, it's not a bad deal. You can always buy your higher quality and more expensive Samsungs and iPhones. No one is is stopping you.
lol nah other chinese products far better and bigger than infinix and tecno produce device with high end specs at cheaper rates go and do ur research cos they re big company shining in Africa doesn't mean they should xploit us things re changing o oga

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Smart 2 Quietly Released. Here Are The Specs. by lanre316: 9:03am On Jul 12, 2018
jetz:
lol nah other chinese products far better and bigger than infinix and tecno produce device with high end specs at cheaper rates go and do ur research cos they re big company shining in Africa doesn't mean they should xploit us things re changing o oga

I know. Infact I'm currently using Redmi 5 Plus, made by Xiaomi one of the top 5 biggest manufacturers in the world. But not everyone can go through the wahala of buying from overseas or using a phone with no Carl Care center support in Nigeria and I respect other's choices and opinions. If they want a phone that has customer services in Nigeria, even though it's "more expensive" and "less quality" than imported phones they are not familiar with. So be it. Live and let live. It's their money, their choice, their phone.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Smart 2 Quietly Released. Here Are The Specs. by shedy03(m): 10:18am On Jul 12, 2018
DLonely1:

this face ID, hope it will be affordable. grin
Re: Infinix Smart 2 Quietly Released. Here Are The Specs. by DLonely1: 11:14am On Jul 12, 2018
shedy03:

this face ID, hope it will be affordable. grin
35,500 Naira while the Pro is selling for 45,000 Naira only.
Re: Infinix Smart 2 Quietly Released. Here Are The Specs. by jetz(m): 12:57pm On Jul 12, 2018
lanre316:

I know. Infact I'm currently using Redmi 5 Plus, made by Xiaomi one of the top 5 biggest manufacturers in the world. But not everyone can go through the wahala of buying from overseas or using a phone with no Carl Care center support in Nigeria and I respect other's choices and opinions. If they want a phone that has customer services in Nigeria, even though it's "more expensive" and "less quality" than imported phones they are not familiar with. So be it. Live and let live. It's their money, their choice, their phone.
u see am using the redmi 5 too, its quite easy to get now as we now ve resellers and also parts available in naija. Anyways me know better now sha
Re: Infinix Smart 2 Quietly Released. Here Are The Specs. by shedy03(m): 1:34pm On Jul 12, 2018
DLonely1:

35,500 Naira while the Pro is selling for 45,000 Naira only.
hummmm.... its alright.
Re: Infinix Smart 2 Quietly Released. Here Are The Specs. by Stevengold(m): 7:24am On Jul 13, 2018
lanre316:

Android Go version works fine on 1gb RAM.

And what of multitasking?
Re: Infinix Smart 2 Quietly Released. Here Are The Specs. by lanre316: 8:40am On Jul 13, 2018
Stevengold:

And what of multitasking?

Android Go is a lite version of android and it can work normally on 1gb RAM, though it may not multitask as good as full android on higher gb RAM
Re: Infinix Smart 2 Quietly Released. Here Are The Specs. by gentlegenius(m): 1:50pm On Jul 20, 2018
Stevengold:
I don't understand why smartphone manufacturers refuse to improve important features like ram and battery in their latest phones, but instead, they concentrate on including stupid features like the fingerprint and face detection sensors.

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat Smartphone Internet Setup / How To Avoid Virus & Possibility Of Scaning Virus From My Asha 200 / Download Solo S400 Stock Rom Firmware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.