Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,742 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Hepatitis B; From A Medical Laboratory Scientist Perspective - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hepatitis B; From A Medical Laboratory Scientist Perspective (25482 Views)

Japa: 10,697 Medical Laboratory Scientists Left Nigeria – Registrar / COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire / Does Hepatitis C Has Cure? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hepatitis B; From A Medical Laboratory Scientist Perspective by MrBigiman: 10:37pm On Jul 01, 2018
nelszx:

I've nothing to say to you I'm here waiting to read your piece Only until then we would have this conversation
My piece on what exactly?
Re: Hepatitis B; From A Medical Laboratory Scientist Perspective by nelszx: 10:49pm On Jul 01, 2018
TempoJames:

Like the other time I met you to explain your ignorance why you should use FBC to diagnose CML and use Fab to stage CML and why you ignorantly trashed a doctor's proper diagnosis of S.epidermidis as cause of UTI.
You are miserable my friend. Even a newly enrolled HO wouldn't stoop so low to meet an ignoramus like you.

Any doctor that writes S epidermidis for an apparently healthy patient who can produce mid stream urine with ease (not debilitated nor immunosuppressed) and sample wasn't suprapubic or catheterised as a cause of UTI I will trash and keep trashing such results. If you don't know conditions where S epidermidis can use UTI please do yourself a favour and read up.

By CBC/FBC I know you understand it involves basically two obvious parameter to draw a line with leukaemia; the WBC and the film reading. Sorry woman came back yesterday and said she has had a third party opinion and she was told she had Leukemoid reaction and she's now okay from the nonexistencial leukaemia she was diagnosed with.
I don't claim a master of knowledge, I heed to corrections where necessary and correct people where necessary (it doesn't mean I know more than they do).

I won't condescend into name callings if you know you know and if you don't you use noise to mask your ignorance (defense mechanism).

In the clinic last week a child came with herpetic blister in the mouth and when I saw it I just called the Dr and told her this is herpetic blister and not the common one we attribute to "malaria", sometimes I explain what the hepatitis b panel test result mean to physicians who are only exposed to only knowing HBsAg (it doesn't mean I know more than they do but that's the beauty about learning as it can come even from a "miserable" person).

2 Likes

Re: Hepatitis B; From A Medical Laboratory Scientist Perspective by nelszx: 11:06pm On Jul 01, 2018
MrBigiman:

My piece on what exactly?

MrBigiman:

"I don't mind giving a concise but intelligent lecture on hepatitis. Not this over watered piece of gibberish being dished out by an excited Scientist".

Ysquare98:

Sir , Can u painstakingly deliver a lecture for us on this over hyped and mistreated topic ; Hepatitis B .I will be glad if u do sir

MrBigiman post=68948389:

Noted bro. Will do so in the coming days. God bless.

I look forward to seeing it Mr knowledge
Re: Hepatitis B; From A Medical Laboratory Scientist Perspective by MrBigiman: 11:16pm On Jul 01, 2018
nelszx:

I look forward to seeing it Mr knowledge

I was referring to those who seek to learn, not opinionated illiterates, who seek only to poke holes in others honest effort.
Re: Hepatitis B; From A Medical Laboratory Scientist Perspective by nelszx: 11:26pm On Jul 01, 2018
MrBigiman:

I was referring to those who seek to learn, not opinionated illiterates, who seek only to poke holes in others honest effort.

A lecture can not be opinionated but one we can learn from. If I'll learn from it leave me to worry about that but educate people on it (The nonscience and non medical people - market women, carpenters, commercial sex workers, the "miserables" etc) as they view this thread and possibly yours to learn a thing or two from your wealth of knowledge. Even a subject you know, you can never know enough of it. Everyday of my life is a learning process and if the learning is coming from you I don't mind (as you'd be a major contributor in my learning process)

Poke holes in others honest effort
The devil they say really wears prada cheesy cheesy cheesy............ what you are telling me of doing is exactly what you have done to the writers honest effort. Please say something else cos really i wonder who the opinionated illiterate is.

1 Like

Re: Hepatitis B; From A Medical Laboratory Scientist Perspective by Freddonance(m): 11:29pm On Jul 01, 2018
nelszx:

Any doctor that writes S epidermidis for an apparently healthy patient who can produce mid stream urine with ease (not debilitated nor immunosuppressed) and sample wasn't suprapubic or catheterised as a cause of UTI I will trash and keep trashing such results. If you don't know conditions where S epidermidis can use UTI please do yourself a favour and read up.

By CBC/FBC I know you understand it involves basically two obvious parameter to draw a line with leukaemia; the WBC and the film reading. Sorry woman came back yesterday and said she has had a third party opinion and she was told she had Leukemoid reaction and she's now okay from the nonexistencial leukaemia she was diagnosed with.
I don't claim a master of knowledge, I heed to corrections where necessary and correct people where necessary (it doesn't mean I know more than they do).

I won't condescend into name callings if you know you know and if you don't you use noise to mask your ignorance (defense mechanism).

In the clinic last week a child came with herpetic blister in the mouth and when I saw it I just called the Dr and told her this is herpetic blister and not the common one we attribute to "malaria", sometimes I explain what the hepatitis b panel test result mean to physicians who are only exposed to only knowing HBsAg (it doesn't mean I know more than they do but that's the beauty about learn as it can come even from a "miserable" person).

you making a diagnosis of Herpes simplest type 1 infection for a doctor? hmmm, u tight o
Re: Hepatitis B; From A Medical Laboratory Scientist Perspective by nelszx: 11:37pm On Jul 01, 2018
Freddonance:

you making a diagnosis of Herpes simplest type 1 for a doctor? hmmm, u tight o

I didn't make a diagnosis but as soon as I saw it I knew this isn't a common one and thank God for Google she saw I was saying the right thing as she had already ruled malaria as cause.
She carried the girl out and I didn't see the girl again and I don't care what has happened (I believe she had changed her treatment plan). There are certain medical conditions you may have seen that a doctor in Zamfara may not have seen or vice versa e.g. Buruli ulcer, leptospirosis.

Doctors make diagnosis themselves (provisional) and sometimes needs confirmation of their diagnosis if unsure - where the lab comes into the picture.

I'm one person who doesn't believe that will rubbish someone because they do not conform to my level in academics or degree.

4 Likes

Re: Hepatitis B; From A Medical Laboratory Scientist Perspective by TempoJames(m): 8:52am On Jul 02, 2018
nelszx:

In the clinic last week a child came with herpetic blister in the mouth and when I saw it I just called the Dr and told her this is herpetic blister and not the common one we attribute to "malaria", sometimes I explain what the hepatitis b panel test result mean to physicians who are only exposed to only knowing HBsAg (it doesn't mean I know more than they do but that's the beauty about learning as it can come even from a "miserable" person).

You see trying to protect your ego only makes you look stupid. I refered you to a standard textbook of medicine to clear your ignorance without ridiculing you much. If you did my assignment u'd know that catherterization and immunusuppression are just risk factors. S.epidermidis can cause UTI even in a well looking man. Do you know one of the salient points that separates a doctor from a technocian? History taking and General/systemic Examination. Did you probe his urinary symptoms? No! You remain a technician no matter how u try to feign relevance.

So u used Fab and FBC to rule out CML? You are miserable my friend.

You see no matter how u try to feign relevance u will only expose ur ignorance. Since when did malaria become a differential of mouth blisters? I guess u don't know there are about 25 pathologies that can present with mouth blisters. How did u rule them out?
I refer u to Davidson's textbook of medicine and Essentials of pediatrics to clarify your deficiencies.

If you prove resistant to knowledge I will do u d favour of downloading the soft copies and droping the screen shots here so u learn by ridicule.

1 Like

Re: Hepatitis B; From A Medical Laboratory Scientist Perspective by Freddonance(m): 9:06am On Jul 02, 2018
TempoJames:

You see trying to protect your ego only makes you look stupid. I refered you to a standard textbook of medicine to clear your ignorance without ridiculing you much. If you did my assignment u'd know that catherterization and immunusuppression are just risk factors. S.epidermidis can cause UTI even in a well looking man. Do you know one of the salient points that separates a doctor from a technocian? History taking and General/systemic Examination. Did you probe his urinary symptoms? No! You remain a technician no matter how u try to feign relevance.

You see no matter how u try to feign relevance u will only expose ur ignorance. Since when did malaria become a differential of mouth blisters? I guess u don't know there are about 25 pathologies that can present with mouth blisters. How did u rule them out?
I refer u to Davidson's textbook of medicine and Essentials of pediatrics to clarify your deficiencies.

If you prove resistant to knowledge I will do u d favour of downloading the soft copies and droping the screen shots here so u learn by ridicule.

Allow the guy to continue messing up chief
Re: Hepatitis B; From A Medical Laboratory Scientist Perspective by aribisala0(m): 10:32am On Jul 02, 2018
Very funny. If you need to prove you are smart you probably are not.

Being smart is the ability to thnk.

For many being smart is the ability to read a book and remember and reproduce its contents with maximal fidelity.

For me being smart is thinking or unearthing questioning the stuff that gets put into books.
Observing people and the environment and coming to your own conclusions iteratively

Once you have learnt to think you are educated
When you remember very well what you read you are trained

That really is the difference betweed a technician and a scientist

between the undergraduate and post graduate mind.

The word is Epistemiology which very few Nairaland "doctors" have heard about.

How do you know what you think you know? "I read am for book period."
This "knowledge" is then cemented with exams that ask True or False questins and the unfortunate technician learns that there is a binary reality of Truth and falsity with regard to medical knowledge and sadly never contemplates the source of "knowledge" or its limiitations or indeed that "knowledge" is a product just like a mobile phone. One year it s a simple feature phone ten years later it is a computer,TV,radio , camera and lots more all rolled in one.

Quite why a well educated doctor would come online to engage in intellectual arm wrestling is a complete mystery. A doctor who is well educated should have certain parameters of conduct and temper and not behave like a tout

Thinking is superior to knowing

4 Likes

Re: Hepatitis B; From A Medical Laboratory Scientist Perspective by nelszx: 11:28am On Jul 02, 2018
TempoJames:

You see trying to protect your ego only makes you look stupid. I refered you to a standard textbook of medicine to clear your ignorance without ridiculing you much. If you did my assignment u'd know that catherterization and immunusuppression are just risk factors. S.epidermidis can cause UTI even in a well looking man. Do you know one of the salient points that separates a doctor from a technocian? You remain a technician no matter how u try to feign relevance.
Now let's see who looks stupid trying to justify an obvious goof

When you are talking to an educated mind you know.
I said and I repeat Staphylococcus epidemidis CANNOT and NEVER cause UTI in an apparently healthy individual (healthy adult)on its own.........My bone of contention

Can it cause UTI? Yes as opportunistic pathogens among these groups;
1. Infants why because they haven't started producing antibodies to wade off infections.
2. Diabetics and elderly due to immunocompromissed and/or immunosuppressed status.
3. In dwelling catheterization and suprapubic aspirate of urine as this organism can produce biofilm and gain entrance into the bladder to cause the infection.
Points 1 through to 3 can as well be incriminated as causes of nosocomial infections.

If you have screenshots that state S epidermidis can cause UTI among healthy health group outside these please do show us. For as long as I know the subject isn't any of the above so I will keep trashing. Justifying this is like saying S saprophyticus causes UTI in male subjects.

Same way you claimed Candida is a normal vaginal flora and I asked and still ask you again please which form of Candida is a normal vaginal flora.....The yeast or hyphae form?

History taking and General/systemic Examination. Did you probe his urinary symptoms? No!
Do I need to take history (that's not my duty) and know symptoms of patients when there's an electronic medical record where I can assess patients details and marry with whatever it is I have in front of me? Just the patients name and everything the doctor wants is displayed. If your facility doesn't operate an electronic medical record please do advise them to do so.

You can call me a technician if you like that's your problem (not new any longer as I have heard more worse than this) but if you can't furnish us with screenshots different from these then you are just a glorified technician masquerading in ward coat.

This my friend has long been settled if you have nothing else to say move on

When the lab form came to my desk it was written r/o malaria fever with test mp and widal ticked. When obviously it's HSV1 blister it was just logical I call her attention to it giving the spate of antimalarial resistance. My dear man we have serological tests that detects IgM and IgG of HSV which could be make diagnosis easier. You call pathologies like the person you're talking to is alien to it cheesy

You don't know more than a pediatrician do you well the requesting physician was/is a pediatrician. The thing is once you know what you are doing you need not make noise about it you gain respect where accorded.

Please post screenshots I want to learn by ridiculing
Re: Hepatitis B; From A Medical Laboratory Scientist Perspective by aribisala0(m): 5:09pm On Jul 02, 2018
In Nigeria too many people study medicine for the wrong reason

It is a cmpetitive course and to get admitted you must be top of your class in science, Maths physics ,chemistry and biology. The most important quality; humaneness and empathy, Humanity and kindness are never interrogated prior to admission.

Apart from the competitiveness of entry the coursework iis not at all complex. No new ideas beyond diffusion, osmosis, and the basic concepts seen in Bioology and chemistry are examined albeit in an applied format. In short there is nothing theoretical learnt in medical school that those smart enough to get in cannot read in a book many never attend classes in Nigeria and forge attendance records.

This is in contrast to what obtains in courses like philosophy e.g. The real challenge of medical school is the sheer volume of what is coveredin 5 years. It is a lot and ultimately it is a test of MEMORY.The testing of that memory is set at a higher standard than most other undergraduate courses and there is no doubt those people who graduate from our medical schools in Nigeria are very smart folk.

Two things are strikinng

1. Many of them(IN NIGERIA) had no business stuying medicine because they do not care about people and are veritable misanthropes
2. You do not need to be that clever to study medicine though if you are not it is very hard work. Very few medical students are hardworking and most prefer to do the least necessary.

I do not think admission to study medicine should be by grades alone. How many of our doctors would study medicine if they knew they could never earn more than 100K a month

1 Like

Re: Hepatitis B; From A Medical Laboratory Scientist Perspective by babajeje123(m): 9:35pm On Jul 02, 2018
MrBigiman:
Disjointed information, given by someone who has no business giving it. The shame we found in this country. Google will not replace Lawyers, Doctors and Engineer, and should only be sort to increase patients awareness.

Health workers working with body fluids are more prone to Heb B. All health workers are advised to immunize against hepatitis. This is my little contribution.

That said, the Lab scientist in Nigeria will soon meet their waterlow. The threw microbiologist and every other course allied to diagnosis away from the lab, and come online to peddle disjointed stuffs, meddling into areas they have vague knowledge about, consolidating their ignorance by Google.

A hematologist should write a better piece, not this gibberish written to sway unsuspecting individuals.

Pls health workers immunize yourself, that my only advice again.
Hater
Re: Hepatitis B; From A Medical Laboratory Scientist Perspective by TempoJames(m): 9:26am On Jul 03, 2018
nelszx:

Now let's see who looks stupid trying to justify an obvious goof

When you are talking to an educated mind you know.
I said and I repeat Staphylococcus epidemidis CANNOT and NEVER cause UTI in an apparently healthy individual (healthy adult)on its own.........My bone of contention

Can it cause UTI? Yes as opportunistic pathogens among these groups;
1. Infants why because they haven't started producing antibodies to wade off infections.
2. Diabetics and elderly due to immunocompromissed and/or immunosuppressed status.
3. In dwelling catheterization and suprapubic aspirate of urine as this organism can produce biofilm and gain entrance into the bladder to cause the infection.
Points 1 through to 3 can as well be incriminated as causes of nosocomial infections.

If you have screenshots that state S epidermidis can cause UTI among healthy health group outside these please do show us. For as long as I know the subject isn't any of the above so I will keep trashing. Justifying this is like saying S saprophyticus causes UTI in male subjects.

Same way you claimed Candida is a normal vaginal flora and I asked and still ask you again please which form of Candida is a normal vaginal flora.....The yeast or hyphae form?

Do I need to take history (that's not my duty) and know symptoms of patients when there's an electronic medical record where I can assess patients details and marry with whatever it is I have in front of me? Just the patients name and everything the doctor wants is displayed. If your facility doesn't operate an electronic medical record please do advise them to do so.

You can call me a technician if you like that's your problem (not new any longer as I have heard more worse than this) but if you can't furnish us with screenshots different from these then you are just a glorified technician masquerading in ward coat.

This my friend has long been settled if you have nothing else to say move on

When the lab form came to my desk it was written r/o malaria fever with test mp and widal ticked. When obviously it's HSV1 blister it was just logical I call her attention to it giving the spate of antimalarial resistance. My dear man we have serological tests that detects IgM and IgG of HSV which could be make diagnosis easier. You call pathologies like the person you're talking to is alien to it cheesy

You don't know more than a pediatrician do you well the requesting physician was/is a pediatrician. The thing is once you know what you are doing you need not make noise about it you gain respect where accorded.

Please post screenshots I want to learn by ridiculing

Still? exuding ignorance?
This evening when I am back from work I will clarify your stupidity. I will teach u that S.epidermidis causes UTI in a healthy looking person, not even mainly as an opportunist.

You think computers take histories? You are very foolish.Computers store biodata. Any part of history was taken by a clinician before being input into d info data base. Even in Hopkin's doctor take history kid. I talk with experience.

Are u trying to run away from your stupidity? You said earlier you spot a diagnosis of Herpetic eruptions on just mere inspection. Then you are a damn ignoramus.

I don't need to be a peadiatrician to know differentials of mouth blisters in children. I studied paediatrics as an undergraduate. Moreover no Consultant paediatrician would have malaria as differential of mouth blisters unless it is a co-morbidty occuring separately. I'm sure you don't know that apart from the seemingly apparent diagnosis a clinician also investigates co-morbidities. I'm sure u ignorantly gave malaria as cause probably because you elicited fever but d paediatrician waved it away. If there is any place presumptive diagnosis is not allowed it is 'paediatrics'.

Sure u want to learn the hardway.... I will get softcopies and give u a hard lesson this evening.

I'm sure u haven't met any person with UTI before. You only sit in the lab to fight doctors.

Idiot!

1 Like

Re: Hepatitis B; From A Medical Laboratory Scientist Perspective by TempoJames(m): 9:50am On Jul 03, 2018
Freddonance:

Allow the guy to continue messing up chief

Some times you just have to fulfill all righteousness. Teaching the ignorant is part our hippocrates oath
Re: Hepatitis B; From A Medical Laboratory Scientist Perspective by nelszx: 11:01am On Jul 03, 2018
TempoJames:

Still? exuding ignorance?
This evening when I am back from work I will clarify your stupidity.

Are u trying to run away from your stupidity? You said earlier you spot a diagnosis of Herpetic eruptions on just mere inspection. Then you are a damn ignoramus.

I don't need to be a peadiatrician to know differentials of mouth blisters in children. I studied paediatrics as an undergraduate. Moreover no Consultant paediatrician would have malaria as differential of mouth blisters unless it is a co-morbidty occuring separately. I'm sure you don't know that apart from the seemingly apparent diagnosis a clinician also investigates co-morbidities.

Sure u want to learn the hardway.... I will get softcopies and give u a hard lesson this evening.

Idiot!

Please add many screenshots

I will teach u that S.epidermidis causes UTI in a healthy looking person, not even mainly as an opportunist.

This is only getting interesting grin
Add many screenshots on this infact as much as you can

You think computers take histories? You are very foolish.Computers store biodata. Any part of history was taken by a clinician before being input into d info data base. Even in Hopkin's doctor take history kid. I talk with experience.

If you don't know what an electronic medical record is please ask. You are as a doctor you take your history, input patients plan and afterwards you type every damn thing on the patients database. Even after investigation I still send my result to the same database. You must take history as a doctor but it must be made available on the patient database for all and sundry to see even the record officers/reception sees everything you write down from history to physical examination (where necessary) to drugs to investigations carried. Local man you are still carrying files around cheesy

You call Hopkins (That's too far) when I'm even using it here. Even in Hopkins every doctor must enter their patients history and examination into the patients database from my office I can view all you want from the patient.

I look forward to seeing that lecture where S epidermidis cause UTI on its own. See you in the evening then; if you like call me a fool, stupid, miserable, ignorant, ignoramus etc just pass your message tonight.

I'm sure u ignorantly gave malaria as cause probably because you elicited fever but d paediatrician waved it away. If there is any place presumptive diagnosis is not allowed it is 'paediatrics'.

How can I give what I didn't do, do you think you are talking to a shoe maker. Patient was sent back to the doctor with the same form with IgM HSV ticked after communicating with her on phone. So don't be sure about an event you are playing in your head. I have never seen been sure on an assumption before that I have seen in you.

I'm sure u haven't met any person with UTI before. You only sit in the lab to fight doctors.
Mr sure, I have met and seen myriads of cases of UTI even an orderly has seen. A 300l mls student has seen more cases for his class so i wonder what you'd be sure about this time. How does this even sound to your hearing? You sound like a butcher in abbatoir.

By and large let's not deviate I wholeheartedly welcome your challenge/lecture on the subject matter.
Re: Hepatitis B; From A Medical Laboratory Scientist Perspective by nelszx: 11:02am On Jul 03, 2018
TempoJames:

Some times you just have to fulfill all righteousness. Teaching the ignorant is part our hippocrates oath

Please teach the ignorant so we see who the ignorant actually is.
Re: Hepatitis B; From A Medical Laboratory Scientist Perspective by nelszx: 7:33pm On Jul 03, 2018
@Tempojames
it's evening already
Keep to your promise.......I know you will, you've never disappointed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hepatitis B; From A Medical Laboratory Scientist Perspective by MrBigiman: 8:11pm On Jul 03, 2018
nelszx:
@Tempojames
it's evening already
Keep to your promise.......I know you will, you've never disappointed.

Tempojames pay no attention to this charlatan. He has been involved in this charlatanry for awhile and has become irredeemable. The Hippocratic oath doesn't include this dude, and don't put ideas into his head or add any relevance where none exist.
Re: Hepatitis B; From A Medical Laboratory Scientist Perspective by Tempo101: 8:18pm On Jul 03, 2018
I was barred from commenting but truth will prevail.

Re: Hepatitis B; From A Medical Laboratory Scientist Perspective by Freddonance(m): 8:24pm On Jul 03, 2018
Tempo101:

Who barred u na?? what did u do? why dis moderators dey behave like dis na
Re: Hepatitis B; From A Medical Laboratory Scientist Perspective by nelszx: 9:01pm On Jul 03, 2018
MrBigiman:

Tempojames pay no attention to this charlatan. He has been involved in this charlatanry for awhile and has become irredeemable. The Hippocratic oath doesn't include this dude, and don't put ideas into his head or add any relevance where none exist.
Same Hippocratic oath you forgot when you were slandering the OP with is now your reference into engage in an academic discuss. I'm sure Hippocrates (of blessed memory) will be disappointed in you where ever he is now.
Re: Hepatitis B; From A Medical Laboratory Scientist Perspective by nelszx: 9:02pm On Jul 03, 2018
Tempo101:

Now you're here please speak so the truth can prevail grin cheesy
I've waited day long to hear you sir
Re: Hepatitis B; From A Medical Laboratory Scientist Perspective by Freddonance(m): 9:09pm On Jul 03, 2018
nelszx:

Oga you and your chief na olodo una be. He wants to lecture me on what is obvious for the blind to see is wrong.
Oath my foot but the same oath made you slander the OP over something you could correct or look away (double standards).

When you both are sure about something you brag, boast, bring down heaven about it now it's clear evident that your chief doesn't know anything but only masking his ineptitude with insults, name calling and noise making.

I'm sure if he was correct you'd have acted as his co-enzyme to "educating" us. Anytime you and your chief are ready I'm ready for you both.

I don't have any squabbles with doctors neither have I had confrontation with any. Infact 95% of my friends are doctors infact my supervisor is a pathologist (we hold meetings with fellow consultant microbiologists, junior and senior reg alike - all doctors).

My only concern is when you want to put off another man's candle to make your shine more that's where you see me.
You have a long way to go
Re: Hepatitis B; From A Medical Laboratory Scientist Perspective by nelszx: 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2018
Freddonance:

You have a long way to go

Oga I don't masquerade myself as Mr "know it all". This is only an educational engagement not a battle field. If I have said anything abstract or haywire quote me and give me references where necessary.

My brother I don't have a long way to go, I know where I am.......That statement is used by someone bereft of knowledge. I have not insulted any doctor nor slander any like you lots have done. Imagine MrBigiMan telling the OP he doesn't have the right to discuss health topic (That's condescending to say the least) something even a barber could do.

Knowledge my brother they say is power
Re: Hepatitis B; From A Medical Laboratory Scientist Perspective by MrBigiman: 9:49pm On Jul 03, 2018
nelszx:

Same Hippocratic oath you forgot when you were slandering the OP with is now your reference into engage in an academic discuss. I'm sure Hippocrates (of blessed memory) will be disappointed in you where ever he is now.

Hippocrates will be proud of me. My colleague will be my brother. Medical Doctors world over are my brothers. You are not my brother, but a very dispensible friend.

I am known for saying the truth and for keeping a high cerebral amplitude in my discussions. HBV from a layman's perspective would have been a better topic, than from a lab scientist point of view.

Hold the truth and sell it not.

Mr Bigiman.
Re: Hepatitis B; From A Medical Laboratory Scientist Perspective by kollersky: 10:12pm On Jul 03, 2018
The guy was blocked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Dead After Cable Drum Fell On Him In Lagos / I Need Cure For Pimples And Acme / Medical Scam: Drugs Manufactured In 2016 Already In Circulation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.