Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,979 members, 7,799,332 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Happening Today ...nigeria Vs Argentina (facts You Need To Know) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Happening Today ...nigeria Vs Argentina (facts You Need To Know) (821 Views)

Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest / Sergio Aguero: Why I Fainted During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game / Nigeria Vs Argentina: Super Eagles Squad Ready For Tuesday's Friendly (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happening Today ...nigeria Vs Argentina (facts You Need To Know) by mosky360(m): 4:42am On Jun 26, 2018
At 19hrs, Nigerian time, the magnificent 67,000-capacity Zenit Arena in Saint Petersburg, the Super Eagles of Nigeria will lock horns with rivals - Argentina, in the last Group D match of the ongoing FIFA World Cup Russia 2018.

Presently, Nigeria stands 2nd in the table of Group D with 3 points from 2 games, while Argentina is hanging precariously in the 4th position with 1 point from 2 games. Nigeria is expected to take to the field of play with a strong intent of holding Argentina down for 90 straight minutes. A win (at least a draw) will guarantee Nigeria's spot in the last 16. They will be buoyed after seeing Croatia’s dominant display against the disjointed two-time winners.

Argentina on the other hand, are in desperate situation following a score-draw in their first game against Iceland and comprehensive defeat by Croatia, and will throw everything at their disposal at the Super Eagles. But the African.... (Click the link below to CONTINUE reading: https://www.aksu360.com/2018/06/happening-today-nigeria-vs-argentina.html)

(1) (Reply)

Dave Mussard: Seychelles Goalkeeper I Don’t Care What People Say / 1xbet The Best Bookmaker Now. / 100% Genuine Fixed Bet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.