Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Struggles Of Dating A Short Man - Meme Collection - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Struggles Of Dating A Short Man - Meme Collection (30446 Views)

I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / Before Sleeping With Her.. Ask These Questions To Yourself. (meme Collection) / Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Struggles Of Dating A Short Man - Meme Collection by asawanathegreat(m): 9:42am On Jun 26, 2018
Is mata of choice
Re: Struggles Of Dating A Short Man - Meme Collection by SirLakes: 9:42am On Jun 26, 2018
Haterz will say....... Izz not funny jare undecided

Re: Struggles Of Dating A Short Man - Meme Collection by Dottore: 9:42am On Jun 26, 2018
Nbote:
Dis has got to b d most boring meme collection ever... Not everyone can b creative nd funny
Short man spotted.
Re: Struggles Of Dating A Short Man - Meme Collection by Deltayankeeboi: 9:43am On Jun 26, 2018
niyot124:

OK. It's just for humor tho.
Lol I believe you are aproko girl. Bloggers sha
Re: Struggles Of Dating A Short Man - Meme Collection by Onyinye15(f): 9:44am On Jun 26, 2018
Short or tall

Halleluiah Eagles are winning today

1 Like

Re: Struggles Of Dating A Short Man - Meme Collection by DaveChapelle: 9:46am On Jun 26, 2018
Shit happens

Re: Struggles Of Dating A Short Man - Meme Collection by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 26, 2018
pocohantas:

My point exactly.
I am almost 5ft11 and I don't consider myself tall.
If I were 5ft7, then I am short cheesy
5 ft 11 for a lady is tall and cool.. That guy is short

4 Likes

Re: Struggles Of Dating A Short Man - Meme Collection by bonetalk(m): 9:46am On Jun 26, 2018
blingxx:
but seriously how many people height help... it doesn't add cash to your pocket as far as I'm concerned
consolation

3 Likes

Re: Struggles Of Dating A Short Man - Meme Collection by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 26, 2018
kallmemrB:
for a guy that's kinda averagely short
Which one is averagely short? He's average.
Re: Struggles Of Dating A Short Man - Meme Collection by Blessinq1(f): 9:47am On Jun 26, 2018
pocohantas:

Is 5ft7 tall? undecided
No offence.
Lol, I wanted to ask too oh. I'm 5ft6 and some people call me short not even average
Re: Struggles Of Dating A Short Man - Meme Collection by kifeyous(m): 9:47am On Jun 26, 2018
Where is the funny memes Op
Re: Struggles Of Dating A Short Man - Meme Collection by DavidEsq(m): 9:49am On Jun 26, 2018
Perfectdanny:
Please the fonts size are too small o why nt use the large ones like d nigerian jersey type. hep us biko na small phone we dae use abeg. tanku
because it's a copy-copy something.
Re: Struggles Of Dating A Short Man - Meme Collection by Lonestar124: 9:55am On Jun 26, 2018
This thread is allergic to short man cheesy
Re: Struggles Of Dating A Short Man - Meme Collection by Agadsman(m): 9:58am On Jun 26, 2018
Hmmm... The pain is on the short guy and not the lady, it is really a bad thing to be short. Speaking from experience. Height just like blood group should be one of the things to consider before dating. Shortness in a man is the most deadly esteem killer!

2 Likes

Re: Struggles Of Dating A Short Man - Meme Collection by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 26, 2018
undecided

If you think am short then don't date me, go find your tall boyfriend, you ain't the only lady in town, complain about my height and we are done

Re: Struggles Of Dating A Short Man - Meme Collection by Donelli: 10:02am On Jun 26, 2018
pocohantas:

My point exactly.

For a lady, 5"11 is tall

2 Likes

Re: Struggles Of Dating A Short Man - Meme Collection by Linomania: 10:03am On Jun 26, 2018
How can this mumu post make FP.... Lala seriously
Re: Struggles Of Dating A Short Man - Meme Collection by somegirl1: 10:08am On Jun 26, 2018
pocohantas:

My point exactly.

5ft7 is just above average for a woman and short for a man.

1 Like

Re: Struggles Of Dating A Short Man - Meme Collection by ireneidiva(f): 10:10am On Jun 26, 2018
Nbote:

Nah, I'm 5ft7 .. D meme collection is on d short on d humour side
A 5ft 7 guy is short abeg.
Re: Struggles Of Dating A Short Man - Meme Collection by Rochas2023: 10:12am On Jun 26, 2018
Nothing kills confidence faster than being short as a man
Re: Struggles Of Dating A Short Man - Meme Collection by Nbote(m): 10:21am On Jun 26, 2018
pocohantas:

Is 5ft7 tall? undecided
No offence.

None taken, And I'm sure u didn't see anywhere I stated I was tall... If U are long, dats ur problem, not mine

ireneidiva:

A 5ft 7 guy is short abeg.

Remove ur heels and tell us ur height

2 Likes

Re: Struggles Of Dating A Short Man - Meme Collection by waywardpikin: 10:21am On Jun 26, 2018
Personally, I feel it's the world that tries to insist that something is wrong with you for being short. I'm 5'9" and I pull in a fair amount of pvssy with minimal effort. Just do you.

After broke guys, the butt of jokes are short men. If you're short, own it, pretend to love it until you do, and don't be afraid to laugh at yourself too. It will shut up more than half of your haters, cos yes, laughing at short men is hating.

Someone tell me what Davido, Wizkid, Tom Hardy, Messi, Michael Keaton, etc., all have in common?

1 Like

Re: Struggles Of Dating A Short Man - Meme Collection by Saff(f): 10:24am On Jun 26, 2018
Don’t do short guys
Re: Struggles Of Dating A Short Man - Meme Collection by Saff(f): 10:24am On Jun 26, 2018
Nbote:

my friend you are short.
Re: Struggles Of Dating A Short Man - Meme Collection by samysmoothfresh: 10:25am On Jun 26, 2018
Agadsman:
Hmmm... The pain is on the short guy and not the lady, it is really a bad thing to be short. Speaking from experience. Height just like blood group should be one of the things to consider before dating. Shortness in a man is the most deadly esteem killer!

bruv it prolly is an "esteem killer" but it certainly aint as deadly as you make it seem

it all depends on your mentality.............................allowing it kill your self esteem depends on you

while yhu letting it bring you down, others are bringing it down!................................just ask kelvin hart or even the local one we have here vizkiz

i'm 6ft btw....................just in case you thinking i'm short grin

1 Like

Re: Struggles Of Dating A Short Man - Meme Collection by Fernandowski(m): 10:27am On Jun 26, 2018
blingxx:
but seriously how many people height help... it doesn't add cash to your pocket as far as I'm concerned
short man spotted

Sorry oooo

1 Like

Re: Struggles Of Dating A Short Man - Meme Collection by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 26, 2018
Story for the gods!!! 5ft11 where did you get that from?
Re: Struggles Of Dating A Short Man - Meme Collection by Nbote(m): 10:29am On Jun 26, 2018
Saff:
my friend you are short.

My friend don't let d heels u ladies wear deceive una... But wait ooo, since wen are ladies d unit measure of a man's height... I clearly remember d size dat matters on a man are his pockets and his other leg
Re: Struggles Of Dating A Short Man - Meme Collection by Agadsman(m): 10:29am On Jun 26, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

bruv it prolly is an "esteem killer" but it certainly aint as deadly as you make it seem

it all depends on your mentality.............................allowing it kill your self esteem depends on you

while yhu letting it bring you down, others are bringing it down!................................just ask kelvin hart or even the local one we have here vizkiz

i'm 6ft btw....................just in case you thinking i'm short grin

Bruv, in as much as I like your good words of encouragement, you have absolutely no idea what it means to be a short man. Kelvin hart? I'm sure if you know him deep down you will know that he is still struggling despite his level of achievements. Thanks anyway.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Struggles Of Dating A Short Man - Meme Collection by Fernandowski(m): 10:29am On Jun 26, 2018
Nbote:

short side man
Re: Struggles Of Dating A Short Man - Meme Collection by Saff(f): 10:29am On Jun 26, 2018
Nbote:

My friend don't let d heels u ladies wear deceive una... But wait ooo, since wen are ladies d unit measure of a man's height... I clearly remember d size dat matters on a man are his pockets and his other leg
are your pockets strong? Be deceiving yourself grin
Re: Struggles Of Dating A Short Man - Meme Collection by KingCassy(m): 10:30am On Jun 26, 2018
I'm not even understanding this meme undecided

You've got ITunes or Amazon gift card to sell, you need mtn data at #600/gb and #1200/2gb, you have airtime you want to convert to cash?? Check out my Nairaland thread https://www.nairaland.com/4515770/kobohub-itunes-mtn-data-se

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marrying A Lady 6 Years Older / Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? / 10 Confusing Behaviours Of Girls/Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.