Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

"My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola (12549 Views)

William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body / I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! / Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola by EmagNig(m): 7:08am On Jun 26, 2018
A woman identified as Mrs. Grace Williams has made a claim that he dead daughter was raised back to life after spiritual interventions.

The woman who shared her testimony on Sunday at Living Faith Church (Winners Chapel) branch in Jimeta, Adamawa State, acknowledged the God of Bishop David Oyedepo for the miracle.

Read the testimony as shared on the official Facebook page of LFC Yola:

Dead Baby Bounced Back to Life
My daughter returned from school on Thursday 21st June, 2018 safe and sound with no traces of ailment whatsoever. After taking her lunch she decided to sleep, but after long hours of sleep I went to check on her and discovered that she was lifeless.

I quickly raised alarm but all efforts were to no avail. Her body became stiff and cold. All hope was lost. I quickly rushed the baby to the church amidst crying and wailing with the slogan “Operation 615 is blessing and not sorrow”.

The Pastor collected the baby from me and laid her on the altar praying. While the prayer was going on the Resident Pastor kept saying “Jesus the God of my father Bishop Oyedepo do it again”. Miraculously, I suddenly saw my baby moving her body and crying.”

I have come to return all the glory to the God of my father Bishop Oyedepo.

https://lailasnews.com/woman-claims-her-dead-child-was-raised-to-life-by-god-of-bishop-oyedepo/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola by hisgrace090: 7:11am On Jun 26, 2018
May the healing be permanent and to God be the glory again and again.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola by Donald95(m): 7:11am On Jun 26, 2018
lol. Where is the video coverage.
We Christians should stop fooling our religion just for our church to dominate

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola by EmagNig(m): 11:19am On Jun 26, 2018
Donald95:

Watch the video here
https://lailasnews.com/woman-claims-her-dead-child-was-raised-to-life-by-god-of-bishop-oyedepo/

2 Likes

Re: "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola by mytime24(f): 11:19am On Jun 26, 2018
embarassed
Re: "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola by abbaapple: 11:19am On Jun 26, 2018
angry

The woman is Doomed! lipsrsealed Black mentality. Smh lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola by segmond(m): 11:20am On Jun 26, 2018
Hmmmmm
Re: "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola by FYB(m): 11:20am On Jun 26, 2018
Your faith have saved you.

2 Likes

Re: "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola by Soulsymbol99: 11:20am On Jun 26, 2018
What is all this, anyway, DADDY FREEZE over 2 u grin

2 Likes

Re: "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola by pol23: 11:20am On Jun 26, 2018
We don't need all this now.
We should be focus.
We shouldn't wait till herdsmen kill your brother or father before we say ENOUGH.
How will Plateau people be feeling now.
Their only crime is just being a Nigerian ...
I heard herdsmen are in Ekiti now..
Nigerians, please let's us talk.
Just say something....It can be Plateau today,how about tomorrow...who's next?

1 Like

Re: "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola by EMINIBLAIT(m): 11:20am On Jun 26, 2018
Say God

Walai can't wait for freeze response

1 Like

Re: "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola by dragnet: 11:20am On Jun 26, 2018
while not believing the "raised to life part",
So her own God is useless? or the God that created the child?

1 Like

Re: "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola by Bustincole(m): 11:20am On Jun 26, 2018
God of Miracle at work

2 Likes

Re: "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 26, 2018
There is nothing God cannot do. You only have to believe in him.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola by ednut1(m): 11:20am On Jun 26, 2018
we need to be recolonized in this country, so many daft educated fools out there. abeg let ur pastor go plateau and benue go raise those pple killed, if not get the furk ouuta here

12 Likes

Re: "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola by nanizle(m): 11:21am On Jun 26, 2018
sad
Re: "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola by success1smyn(m): 11:21am On Jun 26, 2018
PRAISE GOD

1 Like

Re: "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola by handsomeyinka(m): 11:21am On Jun 26, 2018
Donald95:

God works in a mysterious way
Re: "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola by HRich(m): 11:21am On Jun 26, 2018
Her Believe, I won't argue
Re: "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola by GavelSlam: 11:22am On Jun 26, 2018
Your baby "died" rather than take her to a hospital for tests or conformation you took her to a church for healing?

9 Likes

Re: "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola by millionboi2: 11:23am On Jun 26, 2018
The God of Abraham,our lord Jesus Christ is a powerful God.....#underrate him at ur own risk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola by maxiuc(m): 11:23am On Jun 26, 2018
cheesy

God answers prayers

Am a living witness

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola by hakeem4(m): 11:25am On Jun 26, 2018
Lol. He should raise my grandma from the dead also
Re: "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola by Reelmii: 11:25am On Jun 26, 2018
who am I to argue, only God knows. SOCHIMA

1 Like

Re: "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola by prettyem(f): 11:25am On Jun 26, 2018
Hallelujah to Jesus #onlyfoolsdoubtproofs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola by CAPSLOCKED: 11:26am On Jun 26, 2018

KIND SIR,
WE NEED YOU HERE IN PLATEAU STATE.
RAISE JUST 1 FROM THE SLAIN 200, WE WOULD BE ETERNALLY GRATEFUL. smiley

8 Likes

Re: "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola by salbis(m): 11:27am On Jun 26, 2018
kk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hidden Truths About The Catholic Church Revealed! / Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World / Why Didnt God Kill Satan From The Onset?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.