Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,598 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

"My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola (12543 Views)

William Kosco: I Will Never Give Biden Communion, Over My Dead Body / I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! / Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola by obashap: 11:27am On Jun 26, 2018
Miracle god is working
Re: "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola by sigiyaya(m): 11:28am On Jun 26, 2018
I dont has anything to say till i hear from daddy freeze cool cool
Re: "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola by mumihaja(f): 11:28am On Jun 26, 2018
TheGreatJapan:
WE NEED PROVE,
GOD SHOULD RAISE THOSE CHRISTIANS KILLED IN PLATEAU STATE OR FVCK OFF

CHRISTIANS ARE BEING SLAUGHTERED WHILE JESUS IS DOING JANGOLOVA SOMEWHERE

i pity you
Re: "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola by GrammarCheck: 11:32am On Jun 26, 2018
GavelSlam:
Your baby "died" rather than take her to a hospital for tests or conformation you took her to a church for healing?

Who declared the baby dead?

What if the baby was just sleeping.

Last week, I was awake for over 24hrs binging on coffee to stay awake. when I finally slept, I slept so deeply, no one could wake me. Even cold water.

By the time I woke up, my family was planning to call 911.

I'm not disbelieving the miracle. We just need to know for certain if d child was dead
Re: "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola by stagger: 11:33am On Jun 26, 2018
Donald95:
lol. Where is the video coverage.

We Christians should stop fooling our religion just for our church to dominate

If it were your own child, what would be your reaction?
Re: "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola by dollarsplenty(m): 11:33am On Jun 26, 2018
The girl did not die, she only fainted
Re: "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola by lawrence35(m): 11:33am On Jun 26, 2018
It happens
Re: "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola by anataala: 11:33am On Jun 26, 2018
Illiteracy is a disease, only a mad person would believe this, let him raise his dad and mum that were dead before we could believe him.
Re: "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola by Tlyon(m): 11:34am On Jun 26, 2018
615 is a blessing,my testimony is next. praise GOD

2 Likes

Re: "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola by UnclePrincipal(m): 11:34am On Jun 26, 2018
D'banj son just died nah, let them take him there.. let's see if he would be brought back to life

1 Like

Re: "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola by SaintLucia: 11:35am On Jun 26, 2018
EmagNig:

Watch the video here
https://lailasnews.com/woman-claims-her-dead-child-was-raised-to-life-by-god-of-bishop-oyedepo/
Hmmmm this should be a good news to the Asake's family. He should quickly go and resurrect the late CAN former Secretary General before they bury him. Some people are just too gullible that they cannot differentiate between when someone is dead and when someone is in coma.
Re: "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola by GavelSlam: 11:37am On Jun 26, 2018
GrammarCheck:

Who declared the baby dead?

What if the baby was just sleeping.

Last week, I was awake for over 24hrs binging on coffee to stay awake. when I finally slept, I slept so deeply, no one could wake me. Even cold water.

By the time I woke up, my family was planning to call 911.

I'm not disbelieving the miracle. We just need to know for certain if d child was dead

Sadly, it's not the way with some people.

They connect some of of spirituality to every event.

They overlook science and technology and their efficacy.

1 Like

Re: "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola by Elnino4ladies: 11:39am On Jun 26, 2018
Let him go to plateau state na.....nonsense and religion
Re: "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola by Donald95(m): 11:49am On Jun 26, 2018
Re: "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola by petenweke: 11:59am On Jun 26, 2018
Give Oyedipo the glory abi?
You can't even mention the gods name...is it sango, Obatala etc
But you must mention Oyedipos name.
Is Oyedipo God not your God?

Next time. ..say My God Jehovah, raised my child from the dead. (That's if it's even true).
Oyedipo is sharing God's Glory and e dey sweet am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola by Snowkel(m): 11:59am On Jun 26, 2018
He shuld go resurrect Dbanj son
Re: "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola by doublefreez(m): 12:03pm On Jun 26, 2018
Miracles still happen in the name of Jesus. lets be careful not to attribute or share God's glory with Man. Praise God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola by doublefreez(m): 12:06pm On Jun 26, 2018
She believed and acted upon her belief and her daughter regained consciousness. doubt no more sir and it is not the pastor that takes the glory but God. Even it it were just a deep sleep, we have seen people who passed on from such sleep.

Snowkel:
He shuld go resurrect Dbanj son
Re: "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola by chukwuibuipob: 12:06pm On Jun 26, 2018
EmagNig:

Watch the video here
https://lailasnews.com/woman-claims-her-dead-child-was-raised-to-life-by-god-of-bishop-oyedepo/
sad
EmagNig:

Watch the video here
U ignore pipu like dat.U dnt owe him any explanation/ whatever m"Bless are dey who believe. ......."
Re: "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola by Biggyjoe554(m): 12:08pm On Jun 26, 2018
So sorry for that woman, to have allowed poverty to make her play pranks with the life of her child ���
Re: "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola by Dazzle86(f): 12:10pm On Jun 26, 2018
Is his God different from that of other christians?
Re: "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola by livinbygrace: 12:16pm On Jun 26, 2018
abbaapple:
angry

The woman is Doomed! lipsrsealed Black mentality. Smh lipsrsealed

Shut up white mentality.Even the white people believes in miracles and do testify always.Jesus is Lord
Re: "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola by daramolaj1: 12:29pm On Jun 26, 2018
Donald95:
lol. Where is the video coverage.

We Christians should stop fooling our religion just for our church to dominate

Do you really know the meaning of being a christian at all ?
Re: "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola by crafteck(m): 12:46pm On Jun 26, 2018
Stop this nonsense, go to plateau and raise real dead people
Re: "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 26, 2018
Daddy Freeze Will Soon Be Here
Re: "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola by ajayiopy: 12:56pm On Jun 26, 2018
IF YOU HAVE NOT EXPIRIENCED DIVINE ENCOUTER,YOU CAN DOUBT THIS TESTIMONY. I WAS HEALED OF CONSTANCE SICKNESS AND I HAVE WITNESSED DEAD BODY RAISED BACK TO LIFE. MY CHURCH MEMBER BODY WAS DEPOSITED IN MORGE AND LATER CAME BACK TO LIFE. MY PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHER IN SAINT PAUL RCM PRY SCHOOL IN ONDO TOWN BY NAME MR.ALAKE ,DIED AND OBITUARY POSTER WAS PRINTED AND LATER CAME BACK TO LIFE.
GUY PRAY TO GOD TO SHOW YOU HIS ALMIGHTINESS AND YOU WILL KNOW THAT ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE PROVIDED YOU HAVE FAITH.
I NEVER KNEW HOW POWERFUL I WAS IN SPIRITUAL REALM UNTIL A LADY THAT SAT BESIDE ME IN AN EVENT SHOUTED FIRE AND SHE SAID I CARRY UNDILUTED POWER,EVEN ME WAS SURPRISED.
A MAD MAN MET MY BROTHER IN ONDO TOWN IN THE YEAR 1996 ,HE SAID I NEED YOU TO GIVE ME WHAT YOU VALUE MOST IN YOUR LIFE. MY BROTHER GAVE HIM MONEY AND HE REJECTED IT ,HE SAID I NEED WHAT IS LIVING INSIDE OF YOU AND HE REPLIED JESUS. THE MAD MAN FOLLOWED MY BROTHER TO CHURCH AND HE WAS DELIVERED. IF YOU CARE TO KNOW THE BROTHER IS JUDE,THE RESIDENT PASTOR THEN WAS AKINPAUL.
AM A BANKER BUT GOD HAS REVEALED HIMSELF TO ME SEVERALLY AND SHOWN ME HIS DIVINE ABILITIES. I DONT NEED A PASTOR TO TELL ME THAT.
PRAY FOR DIVINE VISITATION AND YOU WILL SEE GOD IN ACTION.
Re: "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola by jaz(m): 12:58pm On Jun 26, 2018
My thoughts exactly
CAPSLOCKED:

KIND SIR,
WE NEED YOU HERE IN PLATEAU STATE.
RAISE JUST 1 FROM THE SLAIN 200, WE WOULD BE ETERNALLY GRATEFUL. smiley
Re: "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola by Boss13: 1:08pm On Jun 26, 2018
I wonder how much she was paid to lie using her daughter’s health. Imagine the daughter staring at her mom’s theatrical behavior.

The evil that men do
Re: "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola by Boss13: 1:11pm On Jun 26, 2018
crafteck:
Stop this nonsense, go to plateau and raise real dead people

Nah - do you want to embarrass them? Don’t worry, these men will destroy Christianity. I’m very certain about it.
Re: "My Dead Child Was Raised To Life By God Of Bishop Oyedepo" - Woman In Yola by Boss13: 1:15pm On Jun 26, 2018
Biggyjoe554:
So sorry for that woman, to have allowed poverty to make her play pranks with the life of her child ���

That’s exactly what it is. It’s a huge shame. Have you seen a well to do Nigerian get involved in this charade? Jim Iyke who went to TB Joshua had a tussle with him later, same with Amokachi who almost destroyed his life in the church.

People are dying everyday in Nigeria - all these men need to do is establish a branch near mortuaries and start raising the dead or near dead.

Yeye dey smell!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jerusalem The Holiest City In The World / Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist / MFM PMCH May 2022 Prayer Points

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.