Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only (7699 Views)

Prophet T.B Joshua: Coronavirus Will End On 27th March, 2020 (Video) / God Only Wants You To Be Holy, Healthy And Highly Successful - Rev Tony Akinyemi / Join 3 Days Fasting And Prayer Against Fulani Killings... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by dalaman: 10:21pm On Jun 26, 2018
spartan117:

Israel have a very famous prayer wall where they pray, and they build weapons to defend themselves just as they've done since the time of Moses.

The Nigerian Christian is prayerful and also apply effort into their chosen field because the Bible says prayer without works is dead.this is why preachers like apostle Suleiman have advocated self defense.

So why blame Christianity for all the ills in the society when the evidence points otherwise?

Why have you let hatred cloud your judgement?

I ask again; Why do you so much hate the wonderful merciful saviour, Jesus Christ?

If calling out your delusions is what you call hatred then so be it.

Did Goodluck Jonathan not go to the wall in Israel to pray close to the 2015 elections? He did, yet he lost.

The wall is NOT what is protecting Israel but their advanced weapons.

The Muslims have the masjid Alaqsar there but it can't protect them from superior Israeli weapons.

Jesus is a legandary figure. I can't hate him. I can only question people like you that buy into the legendary folklore. If you consider it as hate them so be it.

4 Likes

Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by spartan117(m): 10:27pm On Jun 26, 2018
dalaman:

If calling out your delusions is what you call hatred then so be it.

Did Goodluck Jonathan not go to the wall in Israel to pray close to the 2015 elections? He did, yet he lost.

The walls NOT what is protecting Israel but their advanced weapons.

The Muslims have the masjid Alaqsar there but it can't protect them from superior Israeli weapons.

Jesus is a legandary figure. I can't hate him. I can only question people like you that by into the legendary folklore. If you consider it as hate them so be it.

Let's not derail this thread anymore.
Just remember that Jesus Christ will always love you.
Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by dalaman: 10:52pm On Jun 26, 2018
spartan117:

Let's not derail this thread anymore.
Just remember that Jesus Christ will always love you.

If Jesus loves me you won't be the one telling me.

5 Likes

Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by Oracle16(m): 11:10pm On Jun 26, 2018
dalaman:

You are telling people to gather and delude themselves with imaginary and wishful thought instead of taking rightful actions that will preserve their lives.

Prayers will NEVER change their lot. Remember many of them were praying in churches when they were slaughtered. I have every reason to call people out when I see them deluding themselves.

Just get well soon

1 Like

Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by Oracle16(m): 7:43am On Jun 27, 2018
enilove:

GOD BLESS YOU. LETS PRAY AS YOU SAID AND MUCH MORE.

Thanks. God bless you
Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by deebrain(m): 7:47am On Jun 27, 2018
Noted
Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by Primesky(m): 10:03am On Jun 27, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

NOTHING FAILS LIKE PRAYER.

I've never seen a bigger lie! But for the few believers in Christ Jesus praying all over the world, you won't be here making this comment!.

The light of the world and the salt of the earth (Christians) are actually the ones keeping the devil at bay. Even politicians know the place and effect of prayers for the nation. How many times have this nation escaped total war?. You're very ungrateful!. May God have mercy on such as you. You have never truly encountered warfare prayers with dark forces, otherwise, you will want to always pray. May God open your eyes.

Prayers made according to God's will, open doors, shatter Barriers and frees captives.

2 Likes

Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by sonmvayina(m): 10:55am On Jun 27, 2018
Religion is the problem, it is why God is punishing us.. Christianity is a mockery against God.. You can not be insulting the creator every day and you expect him to come to your aid...

He is using our people to punish us, until we sincerely repent and ask for forgiveness and forsake our evil ways, this blood shed will persist..
This is just the beginning..
Jesus is a roman idol, invented to deceive and make mockery of God..
There is NOTHING that God created that he cannot control, the devil is not an exception..

God is responsible for everything, both good and evil. Because there is only one God.. Not 2,there is no separate God for good and another for evil. Or for light and another for darkness.. There is only one God that created light as well as darkness... For balance..

Christianity is essentially for social engineering.
Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by dalaman: 11:06am On Jun 27, 2018
Primesky:

I've never seen a bigger lie! But for the few believers in Christ Jesus praying all over the world, you won't be here making this comment!.

The light of the world and the salt of the earth (Christians) are actually the ones keeping the devil at bay. Even politicians know the place and effect of prayers for the nation. How many times have this nation escaped total war?. You're very ungrateful!. May God have mercy on such as you. You have never truly encountered warfare prayers with dark forces, otherwise, you will want to always pray. May God open your eyes.

Prayers made according to God's will, open doors, shatter Barriers and frees captives.

I've told you many times to stop telling lies.

How have the prayers constantly offered by Nigerians solved any of Nigeria's problems?

Hope you know that some of the victims that were killed on Sunday were attacked I churches as they were praying and worshiping? How did they prayers save them? You remai a liar. Stop telling lies always.

4 Likes

Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 27, 2018
Our generation is in the middle of the fulfillment of what God revealed to Apostle John in the book of Revelations, those thinking this killings will stop are just deceiving themselves,it will not stop until God's Kingdom come. This is the last and final hours of this system of things! Please go and read Revelations chap 6,There are four horse riders, the first one goes out with a preaching and teaching mission, second is wars killing people indiscriminately everywhere, third is famine and hunger, fourth is death and mass burial. This is what Jesus told his followers will be the sign of the end time some 2000 years ago. Matthew 24:3-14 Though true Christians are happy seeing all these in fulfilment because we're now more than assured that our salvation is close. Luke 21:29-36 Nobody can save his soul now no matter how smart or vigilant, what is needed is to search for true Christians and ask them what will happen next and what those who want their names written down in the book of life must do so that even if we die now we shall be resurrected. Malachi 3:16-18 Revelations 20:15 Now is the time to seek righteousness,meekness and true Faith not just hypocritical credulity deceiving ourselves thinking God is stupid. Zephaniah 2:2,3 People in Noah's day were just going about their business with no real interest in God they thought it's stupidity wasting their PRECIOUS time thinking about God.Luke 17:26 God bless all!
Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 27, 2018
Blaming Buhari,politicians,any religious group is total confusion. Because there's nothing any government can do now to stop these, even if military should come again it will only worsen matters. True Christians have been saying this for decades but Satan has blinded people with religion so even when true Christians who will help them know the hour in which we're living comes many will say "i have my own religion". They've gathered false religious teachers to teach them what's in their hearts so that they can just mind their individual businesses and have nothing to do with true Faith. 2Timothy 4:2-4 The killings will continue to reach more places until God's Kingdom come,different versions of it with continue to erupt daily but killings will still be called killings and no country is spared. Please it's not what anybody wants but if you're interested to know how we got here then search for true Christians and ask them why all these happening. They are in your neighborhood living next to you but don't expect then to conform to popular beliefs because they're totally different as they're no part of the world under Satan's manipulations! John 17:15-17
Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 27, 2018
According to the Bible humans are intelligent creatures so we're not suppose to be governed by ourselves as in stimulating right and wrong independently.Genesis 2:17,Jeremiah 10:23.It's only our creator that has that ability to rule in the midst of intelligent creatures.Revelations 4:11 Satan made our first parents disagreed with this view and ever since then humans have been trying to rule themselves but with bad results. Ecclesiastes 4:1,8:9 God foretold that the system(under which humans are ruling themselves) will later breakdown and that's what we're experiencing today! So no matter what the world rulers try to do more and many more rebels will continue to come up challenging the superior authorities because "man wasn't created to rule over man" but soon God's Kingdom will destroy both those sitting in HIS position (rulers) and those ruining lives on Earth including those who have no interest in pure worship! Daniel 2:44,Revelations 11:18,Zephaniah 2:2,3
Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by Oracle16(m): 10:15pm On Jun 27, 2018
Wunmifun:
Blaming Buhari,politicians,any religious group is total confusion. Because there's nothing any government can do now to stop these, even if military should come again it will only worsen matters. True Christians have been saying this for decades but Satan has blinded people with religion so even when true Christians who will help them know the hour in which we're living comes many will say "i have my own religion". They've gathered false religious teachers to teach them what's in their hearts so that they can just mind their individual businesses and have nothing to do with true Faith. 2Timothy 4:2-4 The killings will continue to reach more places until God's Kingdom come,different versions of it with continue to erupt daily but killings will still be called killings and no country is spared. Please it's not what anybody wants but if you're interested to know how we got here then search for true Christians and ask them why all these happening. They are in your neighborhood living next to you but don't expect then to conform to popular beliefs because they're totally different as they're no part of the world under Satan's manipulations! John 17:15-17

You are wrong.
Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by Primesky(m): 10:56pm On Jun 27, 2018
dalaman:

I've told you many times to stop telling lies.

How have the prayers constantly offered by Nigerians solved any of Nigeria's problems?

Hope you know that some of the victims that were killed on Sunday were attacked I churches as they were praying and worshiping? How did they prayers save them? You remai a liar. Stop telling lies always.

Prayer is one of the most active weapons in the whole universe. If you don't know how to operate it, you won't get result, You must be given the divine right to effectively utilize it, and it must be applied correctly. This you won't understand unless you come to the Lord himself. Jesus Christ prayed in the garden before His crucifixion, did God answer?, yes, but was it what Jesus was asking?, no! He still was crucified, why because God had a plan of salvation for you and I. Many people were healed when the apostles prayed, but they still were killed. Common, does God really have to explain all His decisions for you?. Many souls will definitely thank God for certain things He refused or allowed to happen when they happened despite how bad it was. Is God happy seeing people die, no!. This was never God's plan from the beginning. All these are the fruits of disobedience, the worst of which is eternal death. That's the one you should really be concerned about, because transition to eternity is just one second away. Pray the Lord to have mercy on your soul.

Have you not seen reknown atheists like you, who at their death bed begged and prayed to God to have mercy on them. For such persons who are even more learned than you are to pray at such a time in their life should ring bells in your ears, but you've chosen not to listen. Pray you don't get lost forever.

You will one day pray to this God you so despise, I hope it won't be too late by then. That's why I ask you to accept Him now. Because there's no level of cruelty and gruesomeness of murder or violence that can ever be compared with what demons are doing with lost souls in hell. I wish you can see just a glimpse for one minute. That will end all arguments from you.

The biggest liar the universe knows is the one who denies that Jesus Christ is the Son of God who came in the flesh to save mankind. That's the biggest liar ever and an Antichrist. Don't be such.

Jesus Christ saves.
Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by freshpzy1(m): 11:36pm On Jun 27, 2018
dalaman:

I don't hate Jesus Christ because he is imaginary. I always question those that make empty claims about him and what they claim he can do.

If you feel Ibhate Jesus just report me to him and tell him to shut me up.

ALLOW ME TO CORRECT U

#JESUS CHRIST is no imaginary.........born to a family like u

#His testimonies are not empty claims.........the evidence is still with us till now.......just that you may not be able to enjoy him if you dont know Him.

#We are not just claiming what He can do........we are a million time sure.........just allow Him touch your life.........and just like the sick man beside bethside for 38years......YOU WILL NEVER REMAIN THESAME.
Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by dalaman: 1:29am On Jun 28, 2018
Primesky:

Prayer is one of the most active weapons in the whole universe. If you don't know how to operate it, you won't get result, You must be given the divine right to effectively utilize it, and it must be applied correctly. This you won't understand unless you come to the Lord himself. Jesus Christ prayed in the garden before His crucifixion, did God answer?, yes, but was it what Jesus was asking?, no! He still was crucified, why because God had a plan of salvation for you and I. Many people were healed when the apostles prayed, but they still were killed. Common, does God really have to explain all His decisions for you?. Many souls will definitely thank God for certain things He refused or allowed to happen when they happened despite how bad it was. Is God happy seeing people die, no!. This was never God's plan from the beginning.

Name one problem in human history that was solved by prayers alone. Just one problem. The rest of your mythical talk isn't worth responding to.

All these are the fruits of disobedience, the worst of which is eternal death. That's the one you should really be concerned about, because transition to eternity is just one second away. Pray the Lord to have mercy on your soul.

More and empty lies. Stop telling lies. Your evidence that people are going to be judged after they die is where ? Show me the objective evidence or remain a liar.

Have you not seen reknown atheists like you, who at their death bed begged and prayed to God to have mercy on them. For such persons who are even more learned than you are to pray at such a time in their life should ring bells in your ears, but you've chosen not to listen. Pray you don't get lost forever.

You are a liar, I've never seen any atheist on their death bead confess in anything. You are the one that is lost forever because you believe in ancient myths and folklore. You are totally lost. If your God is real and exist outside your head you won't be telling me about it. You are only telling me about it because it exist only inside your head.

You will one day pray to this God you so despise, I hope it won't be too late by then. That's why I ask you to accept Him now. Because there's no level of cruelty and gruesomeness of murder or violence that can ever be compared with what demons are doing with lost souls in hell. I wish you can see just a glimpse for one minute. That will end all arguments from you.

The biggest liar the universe knows is the one who denies that Jesus Christ is the Son of God who came in the flesh to save mankind. That's the biggest liar ever and an Antichrist. Don't be such.

Jesus Christ saves.

I don't pray to imaginary beings. Tell me how prayers hAve affected the lot of Nigerians that engage in it daily? Stop lying because it seems that is all what you know how to do. The biggest liar is you that keep spewing mythical tales as if they are true.
Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by Nobody: 6:31am On Jun 28, 2018
Oracle16:

You are wrong.
Yes i know i'm wrong according to human's reasoning! It's not my own reasoning as a man that i said that but according to what God foretold would characterize the endtime.Revelations 6:1-8 Although in one place or another you'll have someone or something to which you'll attribute the killings but the truth is that humans everywhere are gradually loosing their mindsets to aliens who are controlling them like remote to kill one another. Anyway anyhow they'll give you a reason but the point is the killings will continue until God's Kingdom come, so if you're seeing it approaching your territory FLEE! Matthew 10:23,24:15 That's the instruction from a "wonderful counselor" to those who TRULY believe in wise counsel! Isaiah 9:6
Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by Oracle16(m): 7:24am On Jun 28, 2018
Wunmifun:
Yes i know i'm wrong according to human's reasoning! It's not my own reasoning as a man that i said that but according to what God foretold would characterize the endtime.Revelations 6:1-8 Although in one place or another you'll have someone or something to which you'll attribute the killings but the truth is that humans everywhere are gradually loosing their mindsets to aliens who are controlling them like remote to kill one another. Anyway anyhow they'll give you a reason but the point is the killings will continue until God's Kingdom come, so if you're seeing it approaching your territory FLEE! Matthew 10:23,24:15 That's the instruction from a "wonderful counselor" to those who TRULY believe in wise counsel! Isaiah 9:6

When I have time I will explain to you more. Meanwhile, are you saying we should not pray?
Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 28, 2018
Oracle16:
Please, this thread is for those who believe in prayers and not for those "Prayer does not solve anything" people.

Please, let us do this prayer, holding unto this word of God in

Job 22:28 Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways.

Matthew 18 :18
"I tell you the truth, whatever you forbid on earth will be forbidden in heaven, and whatever you permit on earth will be permitted in heaven.

I urge all Sons of God (Women and Men) to decree 3 times everyday, may be every morning and night. We should decree this...

"I decree an end to Buhari's government and all the supporters and sponsors of fulani herdsmen.

I plead the Blood of Jesus Christ to speak for the church in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen" 3times for 21 days.

From now till 21 days, something big will happen.
I'm sorry to cut in to this, please Mr Oracle prayer is essential in the lives of TRUE believers and God is willing to listen when they pray ACCORDING TO HIS WILL(1John 5:14) In this case it's God's will that humans surrender governance and authority to HIS only begotten son who is coming to overthrow worldly governments. Daniel 2:44 And it is God's son that actually prophesied these present events will serve as a sign for his faithful followers on earth to alert them that God's Kingdom is at the corner! Matthew 24:3-14 He also admonished them to pray "not for the event to stop or subside" but for each of them to be able to withstand the impending calamities so that they do not forgo their unwavering Faith. Matthew 24:20-22 Luke 21:28 So true Christians are running away from affected areas now but there is great jubilation going on in our hearts as everything our Master,Lord and King said is fulfilling right in our eyes, how we wish to relate all these to first century Christians after resurrection as we are the eye witnesses of what Jesus foretold that they did not live to see! Yes they saw Jesus in the flesh but we are perceiving the Lord in spirit as if he's telling US "be courageous my faithful ones because very soon all these will be over". READ John 16:33 So our prayer is not for Satan to stop his activities because he's a roaring lion seeking to devour but for we and other Christians brothers and sisters earthwide to remain faithful till the end.Matthew 24:13 That is what true Faith can mean for you. Hebrews 11:1,6 God bless you!
Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by Oracle16(m): 7:47am On Jun 28, 2018
Wunmifun:
I'm sorry to cut in to this, please Mr Oracle prayer is essential in the lives of TRUE believers and God is willing to listen when they pray ACCORDING TO HIS WILL(1John 5:14) In this case it's God's will that humans surrender governance and authority to HIS only begotten son who is coming to overthrow worldly governments. Daniel 2:44 And it is God's son that actually prophesied these present events will serve as a sign for his faithful followers on earth to alert them that God's Kingdom is at the corner! Matthew 24:3-14 He also admonished them to pray "not for the event to stop or subside" but for each of them to be able to withstand the impending calamities so that they do not forgo their unwavering Faith. Matthew 24:20-22 Luke 21:28 So true Christians are running away from affected areas now but there is great jubilation going on in our hearts as everything our Master,Lord and King said is fulfilling right in our eyes, how we wish to relate all these to first century Christians after resurrection as we are the eye witnesses of what Jesus foretold that they did not live to see! Yes they saw Jesus in the flesh but we are perceiving the Lord in spirit as if he's telling US "be courageous my faithful ones because very soon all these will be over". READ John 16:33 So our prayer is not for Satan to stop his activities because he's a roaring lion seeking to devour but for we and other Christians brothers and sisters earthwide to remain faithful till the end.Matthew 24:13 That is what true Faith can mean for you. Hebrews 11:1,6 God bless you!

My brother, the scripture tells us that what we permit on earth is permitted in heaven... I am not saying the prophesies won't come to pass, but it won't near you if you pray against it. Like I said, I will explain more to you later.

Besides I want to ask you a question. Can you please explain what the Kingdom of God is.

I will also advise you to hold on to God's word and not man's word.
Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by CAPSLOCKED: 10:05am On Jun 28, 2018
Primesky:

BE HONEST, EVEN IF ONLY FOR JUST TODAY. smiley

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by Primesky(m): 10:43am On Jun 28, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

BE HONEST, EVEN IF ONLY FOR JUST TODAY. smiley

The truth sounds bitter in your ears. Again, I say, prayers work perfectly!. God still answers prayers. But the prayer of a sinner is an abomination to God, except the prayer of repentance. Get that clear.

2 Likes

Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by Primesky(m): 11:09am On Jun 28, 2018
dalaman:

Name one problem in human history that was solved by prayers alone. Just one problem. The rest of your mythical talk isn't worth responding to.

More and empty lies. Stop telling lies. Your evidence that people are going to be judged after they die is where ? Show me the objective evidence or remain a liar.

You are a liar, I've never seen any atheist on their death bead confess in anything. You are the one that is lost forever because you believe in ancient myths and folklore. You are totally lost. If your God is real and exist outside your head you won't be telling me about it. You are only telling me about it because it exist only inside your head.

I don't pray to imaginary beings. Tell me how prayers hAve affected the lot of Nigerians that engage in it daily? Stop lying because it seems that is all what you know how to do. The biggest liar is you that keep spewing mythical tales as if they are true.

Oh Lord have mercy. How can a man claim to be sensible by believing that everything around him came by chance. And I keep asking, if all these things came by chance, why hasn't that chance repeated itself again. Not even in a little fraction. When someone chooses to live in denial, how can anybody help such a person?. Go around you, and ask people, not me, because you will cause me if bias and lying. Go and ask genuine believers in Christ Jesus if their prayers are not being answered.

That God answers prayers is not to be debated. Those who have a sincere relationship with God will laugh you to scorn because they know you're talking nonsense as far as they are concerned. The unfortunate thing is that you don't know that the prayers of believers have made it possible for you to be there typing what you're typing. Men and women who stand in the gap interceding for the land and it's people asking for mercy, otherwise, evil would have overwhelmed the land. You will still be among those accusing God of inaction, yet you won't repent and stop your provocative acts of sin. Do you not know sin brings death and destruction to humanity, sin empowers the enemy to act against you, because by choosing sin, you're rejecting God and accepting the enemy, and the enemy can not deny himself. His trade in stock is death and destruction.

Again, let me put the last words of some notable atheists here. Why did Steven hawkings visit the vertican before his death and what was his final conclusion about God?. You who have not done any significant research is the one breaking your head here in defense of the indefensible.

A couple of examples...Mao was a fierce atheist - but in 1936, when as a member of the Central Committee of the Communist Party he fell very sick, he demanded to be baptized and received baptism from the hand of a nun. When his wife was shot by the troops of Chiang Kai-shek, he composed a religious poem "The Immortals". (i would like to read that poem!) And in an interview with the American newspaperman Snow in 1971, he said, "Soon I will have to appear before God."

Another example, Zinoviev, president of the Communist International, died at the hands of Stalin.. his last words were: "Listen, Israel, our God is the only God."

Yagoda, Soviet Minister of Interior Affairs, also killed by Stalin, said: "There must be a God, because my sins have reached me."

Yaroslavski, President of the League of the Godless in the U.S.S.R., asked Stalin from his deathbed: "Burn all my books! Look, He is here! He waited for me. Burn all my books!" (Obviously Jesus had showed himself to Yaroslavski.)

Lenin, when the Russian Revolution ws in greatest danger, when Petersburg was surrounded by the troops of the anti-Communist general Kornilov, delivered a speech in which he exclaimed several times, "Dai Boje" = "May God grant that we escape." Lenin never used this expression except in this moment of deep crisis.

Talleyrand: "I am suffering the pangs of the darned."

Mirabeau: "Give me laudanum that I may not think of eternity."

Voltaire: "I am abandoned by God and man. I shall go to hell. Oh, Christ, oh, Jesus Christ!"

Charles IX, King of France: "What blood, what murders, what evil counsels have I followed. I am lost, I see it well."

Tom Paine: "I would give worlds, if I had them, if the Age of Reason (an anti-Christian book) had never been published. Oh Lord, help me. Christ, help me. Stay with me. It is hell to be left alone."

Why do you think that in the final hours of these people's lives they reached out to the only thing they were certain was not real.
Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by dalaman: 11:15am On Jun 28, 2018
Primesky:

Oh Lord have mercy. How can a man claim to be sensible by believing that everything around him came by chance. And I keep asking, if all these things came by chance, why hasn't that chance repeated itself again. Not even in a little fraction. When someone chooses to live in denial, how can anybody help such a person?. Go around you, and ask people, not me, because you will cause me if bias and lying. Go and ask genuine believers in Christ Jesus if their prayers are not being answered.

That God answers prayers is not to be debated. Those who have a sincere relationship with God will laugh you to scorn because they know you're talking nonsense as far as they are concerned. The unfortunate thing is that you don't know that the prayers of believers have made it possible for you to be there typing what you're typing. Men and women who stand in the gap interceding for the land and it's people asking for mercy, otherwise, evil would have overwhelmed the land. You will still be among those accusing God of inaction, yet you won't repent and stop your provocative acts of sin. Do you not know sin brings death and destruction to humanity, sin empowers the enemy to act against you, because by choosing sin, you're rejecting God and accepting the enemy, and the enemy can not deny himself. His trade in stock is death and destruction.

Again, let me put the last words of some notable atheists here. Why did Steven hawkings visit the vertican before his death and what was his final conclusion about God?. You who have not done any significant research is the one breaking your head here in defense of the indefensible.

A couple of examples...Mao was a fierce atheist - but in 1936, when as a member of the Central Committee of the Communist Party he fell very sick, he demanded to be baptized and received baptism from the hand of a nun. When his wife was shot by the troops of Chiang Kai-shek, he composed a religious poem "The Immortals". (i would like to read that poem!) And in an interview with the American newspaperman Snow in 1971, he said, "Soon I will have to appear before God."

Another example, Zinoviev, president of the Communist International, died at the hands of Stalin.. his last words were: "Listen, Israel, our God is the only God."

Yagoda, Soviet Minister of Interior Affairs, also killed by Stalin, said: "There must be a God, because my sins have reached me."

Yaroslavski, President of the League of the Godless in the U.S.S.R., asked Stalin from his deathbed: "Burn all my books! Look, He is here! He waited for me. Burn all my books!" (Obviously Jesus had showed himself to Yaroslavski.)

Lenin, when the Russian Revolution ws in greatest danger, when Petersburg was surrounded by the troops of the anti-Communist general Kornilov, delivered a speech in which he exclaimed several times, "Dai Boje" = "May God grant that we escape." Lenin never used this expression except in this moment of deep crisis.

Talleyrand: "I am suffering the pangs of the darned."

Mirabeau: "Give me laudanum that I may not think of eternity."

Voltaire: "I am abandoned by God and man. I shall go to hell. Oh, Christ, oh, Jesus Christ!"

Charles IX, King of France: "What blood, what murders, what evil counsels have I followed. I am lost, I see it well."

Tom Paine: "I would give worlds, if I had them, if the Age of Reason (an anti-Christian book) had never been published. Oh Lord, help me. Christ, help me. Stay with me. It is hell to be left alone."

Why do you think that in the final hours of these people's lives they reached out to the only thing they were certain was not real.

Empty lies!

2 Likes

Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by Primesky(m): 11:27am On Jun 28, 2018
dalaman:

Empty lies!

You see?!, you can't handle the truth!. You've quickly concluded it as empty lies. But that won't stop you from facing God, neither will that exempt you from the undeniable truth. Truth can't be buried. Reject it, fight it, do whatever you want to do against it, at the end, it will come out standing strong. If you don't repent now and receive Jesus Christ as Lord and saviour, be sure you will come to the same point your senior colleagues came to. You have no excuse.

Jesus Christ is the way and He loves you and wants you to be saved.
Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by dalaman: 11:29am On Jun 28, 2018
Primesky:

You see?!, you can't handle the truth!. You've quickly concluded it as empty lies. But that won't stop you from facing God, neither will that exempt you from the undeniable truth. Truth can't be buried. Reject it, fight it, do whatever you want to do against it, at the end, it will come out standing strong. If you don't repent now and receive Jesus Christ as Lord and saviour, be sure you will come to the same point your senior colleagues came to. You have no excuse.

Jesus Christ is the way and He loves you and wants you to be saved.

Which truth. You are just spewing empty mythology that you were indoctrinated with. They are lies. If I ask you specific questions now you'll start blabbing around.
Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by Primesky(m): 11:55am On Jun 28, 2018
dalaman:

Which truth. You are just spewing empty mythology that you were indoctrinated with. They are lies. If I ask you specific questions now you'll start blabbing around.

Alright, fine! I'm blabbing right?, good. Now tell me how everything came about, I mean everything you can feel, touch, smell and see, including you as a person. How did they all come about and who made them?. God said, He did, and gave us His evidence in His Written word, and said if you follow the instructions in there, you will better understand everything He has made, their purpose and everything else. You said no!, He is imaginary, He's a carpenter's son, He's a Jew, He's this, He's that.

Alright, now tell me, since God didn't do all those things He claims He did, who then did, where and how did they come from?. Are they all accidental occurances, including you?. If they are accidental occurrences that happened and put themselves in order by themselves, tell us also, why this wonderful accidents don't happen again?. At least another accident should happen to maybe produce men with wings to fly, that will be nice!. I'm sure you will agree with that. Please help us, you know, you're the wise thinker, so please think out for me and my 'deluded' colleagues who made all these things. Thank you.
Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by dalaman: 12:52pm On Jun 28, 2018
Primesky:

Alright, fine! I'm blabbing right?, good. Now tell me how everything came about, I mean everything you can feel, touch, smell and see, including you as a person. How did they all come about and who made them?. God said, He did, and gave us His evidence in His Written word, and said if you follow the instructions in there, you will better understand everything He has made, their purpose and everything else. You said no!, He is imaginary, He's a carpenter's son, He's a Jew, He's this, He's that.

Alright, now tell me, since God didn't do all those things He claims He did, who then did, where and how did they come from?. Are they all accidental occurances, including you?. If they are accidental occurrences that happened and put themselves in order by themselves, tell us also, why this wonderful accidents don't happen again?. At least another accident should happen to maybe produce men with wings to fly, that will be nice!. I'm sure you will agree with that. Please help us, you know, you're the wise thinker, so please think out for me and my 'deluded' colleagues who made all these things. Thank you.

I do think know how anybody came about and I am not making any claims. All I've said is that you are a liar because you are telling me lies. No God told you he created anythibg. Human beings like you created stories and said its God and yiu believe them You claim to know how everything came about. Now tell me use God alone and explain how the oceans and seas came about since you claim you know. Go and and use God alone and explain to me how the oceans were created with evidence. If you make any appeal to wishy washy magic then just know that you will be ridiculed and called a liar. So, go on.
Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 28, 2018
Oracle16:

My brother, the scripture tells us that what we permit on earth is permitted in heaven... I am not saying the prophesies won't come to pass, but it won't near you if you pray against it. Like I said, I will explain more to you later.

Besides I want to ask you a question. Can you please explain what the Kingdom of God is.

There's no logical reason praying AGAINST prophecies found in God's word! And Jesus never taught his followers that the evil perpetrated by Satan's agents won't affect them, he only asked them to pray hard so that they can withstand the predestined impending calamities with Faith. Matthew 10:28,24:13 Luke 21:28,36 Sorry it's in the imagination of churchgoers that the predestined evil will not near them, Jesus never made such promises,what Jesus said is FLEE! or RUN! or VACATE! such areas.Matthew 10:23 Secondly God's Kingdom means God's government that's coming to take over rulership from human government, it will be headed by the chosen one from God(Isaiah 9:6 Revelation 19:16) and it's not to be passed from one person to another like "democracy". Daniel 2:44 Jesus taught his followers to continue praying for God's Kingdom(government) to come because it's the ONLY solution to mankind's problems. Matthew 6:10 He performed so many mighty works to strengthen the faith of the holy ones.John 11:21-27 As for God's word,you should have noticed how a true Christian is confirming the truth from the BIBLE as it's the ONLY bases upon which all sacred matters must be straightened.2Timothy 3:16 Therefore a Christian must then put away whatever some people are spreading in the name of religion that's not deeply rooted in God's word, though their ideologies may sound good but after much scrutiny you'll realize they're just talking from human's standpoint NOT GOD'S WORD. Thank you!
Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by haaryobhami: 2:35pm On Jun 28, 2018
this op is deluded,keep waiting for an angel in heaven to fight for u,i hope Christians in Nigeria would av not gone into extinct b4 dem.
am sure u don't read about d crusaders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 28, 2018
Oracle16:

What you should have asked is why or what led to all these killings? Who is really behind the killings? Why has God permitted it? What is God going to do about it? What will become of all those been killed? Are there true Christians living with US now? What did the invisible JESUS directed them to be doing presently? What will be the outcome of all these terrifying events? Well i'll answer the first: Satán and demons are everywhere now and they're making people to disown Jesus,before most people are claiming they're Jesus' followers but Satan want them to deny him with their actions. So Satan is giving everyone a reason to kill either for politics,religion,wealth,vengeance and so on. Even if you choose not to kill for any of those reasons mentioned above then you must kill for protecting your lives and properties, but true Christians have learnt NEVER to kill for any reason whatsoever THEY ARE TO FLEE so this is the final test to prove their loyalty to Jesus whose orders says "put away your sword, for those who lead by the swords shall perish by the sword" Matthew 26:52 After all these those who remain spotless without records of bloodshed shall be ushered into Christ's millennial reign while billions will be destroyed. Revelation 11:18,12:11,19:12-21
Re: This Will End Fulani Killings. This Thread Is For Sons Of God Only by GoodMuyis(m): 3:08pm On Jun 28, 2018
dalaman:
Keep wasting your time.praying to an imaginary God. If prayers worked Nigeria will never be where it is. As long as the presidency has the back of the killer herdsmen no amount of prayers by the Christian/ animist minority tribes in the central Nigeria will do any work. They will continue to be killed.

Tell that to Abacha, even Buhari knew his Limits

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What's Always Taking You Back To Sin? / 5 Reasons Why Having Faith Is So Important / Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 163
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.