Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,956 members, 7,799,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Please I Need Candid Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Candid Advice (932 Views)

I Need Candid Advice / A Candid Advice For The Young Unmarried Ladies / I Need Candid Advice!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Candid Advice by Godnifemi(m): 10:01am On Jun 26, 2018
I won't bore you with much letters but I would try to cut the story short, during these periods she used to be head over heels with me, nice, caring, loving and the rest
It's almost 2 years we've been dating though she was in school then, not long we met I proposed and she said yes.

Throughout her school times, I was always present n available to the extent that most of her assignments I do it n send it as mail to her

During her project, the typing, searching, collation and arrangements were all done by me.
After school she went to her sis who happened to be the same person that trained her from age 12. 6 months after she left for her sis place, she came visiting and I noticed her attitude

Firstly, on her fb page she deleted all pix where we both snapped which includes our introduction pix and the ones we both snap on regular dates. Then she was on badoo n got lots of male friends and a particular guy who was always calling her n even doing video chats, requesting for daily pictures from her whc she obliged to.

I confronted her, she sed he was just a friend, (but in her chats, she told d guy she was single), we used to have access to each other phones bt she password hers wen she came visiting bt I was able to hack it luckily one night.

I'm nt speaking against her or saying evil against her, bt it happened dt she n ds her sis ad a disagreement which made d sis discipline her by beating, and she left her house and traveled down to my place, I asked who gave her transport, at first she lied bt later confessed dt it's her friend (d same guy who she chats with). I didn't go against it, bt now here comes the issue.

She refused to go to her sis to mek amends and ds is d first n only person she introduced me to wen we met. And when I tried talking her out of it, she's sees it as me trying to chase her out of my house n maybe getting tired of her. But the truth is, without she settling things with d sis, d rship would only be a mirage which I practically explained to her

In abuja her sis failed to register her for a cake learning which I understand dt it cud be as a result of much responsibilities on her shoulder, but when she came to my place, d ffg week, I registered her for the training for a month and paid.

Now she has agreed to go back but she's having the impression that I'm pursuing her away stylishly. Her sis doesn't knw she's in my place n my mom also don't know she's in my place. her sis has asked me to find someone else dt she knows her sis. It's not that I can't find someone else bt how do I prove myself to my own lady
Re: Please I Need Candid Advice by eph12(m): 10:12am On Jun 26, 2018
I don't understand your last sentence

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Candid Advice by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 26, 2018
I don't understand angry
Re: Please I Need Candid Advice by Godnifemi(m): 10:41am On Jun 26, 2018
eph12:
I don't understand your last sentence
I mean she's agreed to go back but she has the impression that I'm using style to pursue her out of my house, but I'm not
Re: Please I Need Candid Advice by Godnifemi(m): 10:41am On Jun 26, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I don't understand angry
Which part do you not understand?
Re: Please I Need Candid Advice by waywardpikin: 10:45am On Jun 26, 2018
It seems you're not even bothered about the fact that she's likely cheating on you, given what her sister said @ 2nd to last sentence and based on all the evidence you've gathered. Whatever rocks your both man but I strongly believe that you can do better.
Re: Please I Need Candid Advice by eph12(m): 10:46am On Jun 26, 2018
Godnifemi:

I mean she's agreed to go back but she has the impression that I'm using style to pursue her out of my house, but I'm not
Have you sorted out the other issues? Why did she delete your pictures and password her phone? What is she doing on badoo?
Re: Please I Need Candid Advice by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 26, 2018
Godnifemi:

Which part do you not understand?
All the parts cos I don't know what u want from us. Do u wanna leave her? Is it not best to make her your wife and not wait longer cos other guys are circling to take her away. She might easily be swayed cos of her broke pockets.
Re: Please I Need Candid Advice by samysmoothfresh: 10:50am On Jun 26, 2018
i don't understand the whole ish you wrote up there especially the last paragraph and last question you asked

anyways i was able to pick the two most important phrases in your rather confusing story

1) "...........she said he is just a friend........."

2) "..........her sister said i should leave her because she knows her (ur supposed girlfriend) well ........"

i will not tell you what to do but i'll admonish you to read those two phrases (which "you" typed yourself) again and decide what to do!!

.i know what i would have done a long time ago if i was in your shoes though
Re: Please I Need Candid Advice by Bluezy13(m): 12:01pm On Jun 26, 2018
This one no know say him dey friendzone.
Re: Please I Need Candid Advice by Shugarlord213: 1:15pm On Jun 26, 2018
I really hope we defeat Argentina

Press like if you think Nigeria will win

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need Candid Advice by kingxsamz(m): 1:55pm On Jun 26, 2018
This story get as e be.
Re: Please I Need Candid Advice by Biglittlelois(f): 2:20pm On Jun 26, 2018
Her sis gave u a hint of what you dont know( which is against the sister code IMO) so think bro, she aint faithful

It seems you're against the "live-in couple ish when not married" that some fools do, tell her it's not right, any sane gal will understand that

Goodluck
Re: Please I Need Candid Advice by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 26, 2018
Be more concerned about her cheating. The other dude already has her. She's in your house because she's kinda homeless now, believe me, that will change soon.
Re: Please I Need Candid Advice by ImaIma1(f): 3:20pm On Jun 26, 2018
You are breeding someone that will always want everything on a platter.

How can you do everything for her? You didn't even allow her study and take ownership of her education. Her degree should be in your name not her's

When she turns out to be less than what she should be,you won't remember that you did her assignments and even project.

Allow her be responsible for a life to a large extent and help when you can. When you don't have as much as you do now, will she understand or be able to cope?

Are you doing everything for her to win or keep her? Does she even care about you and love you the same way you do? I don't think it is a good foundation and it might come back and bite you.

You need to step back and reflect and act accordingly.
Re: Please I Need Candid Advice by Godnifemi(m): 3:40pm On Jun 26, 2018
Bluezy13:
This one no know say him dey friendzone.
What are the signs to that?
Re: Please I Need Candid Advice by Godnifemi(m): 3:55pm On Jun 26, 2018
ImaIma1:
You are breeding someone that will always want everything on a platter.

How can you do everything for her? You didn't even allow her study and take ownership of her education. Her degree should be in your name not her's

When she turns out to be less than what she should be,you won't remember that you did her assignments and even project.

Allow her be responsible for a life to a large extent and help when you can. When you don't have as much as you do now, will she understand or be able to cope?

Are you doing everything for her to win or keep her? Does she even care about you and love you the same way you do? I don't think it is a good foundation and it might come back and bite you.

You need to step back and reflect and act accordingly.

Hmm u may be right, truth is I was only helping out, it wasn't all d assignments I do bt d ones I feel I can. I'm not doing anything cos I wanna win or keep her, I just feel it's what I shud do. Helping wen needed
Re: Please I Need Candid Advice by Godnifemi(m): 3:57pm On Jun 26, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Be more concerned about her cheating. The other dude already has her. She's in your house because she's kinda homeless now, believe me, that will change soon.

Well let's wait for the 2nd part, she's going back soon.
Re: Please I Need Candid Advice by Godnifemi(m): 4:01pm On Jun 26, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Her sis gave u a hint of what you dont know( which is against the sister code IMO) so think bro, she aint faithful

It seems you're against the "live-in couple ish when not married" that some fools do, tell her it's not right, any sane gal will understand that

Goodluck
We used to be against the staying together since we weren't married but now things have changed

You may be right, I held the sisters word but I'm kinda watching like a snake looking at its prey before attacking.
Well I wouldn't lie, her presence helped me a lot because d difference is clear from when she wasn't around n when she was.
Re: Please I Need Candid Advice by Godnifemi(m): 4:04pm On Jun 26, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
All the parts cos I don't know what u want from us. Do u wanna leave her? Is it not best to make her your wife and not wait longer cos other guys are circling to take her away. She might easily be swayed cos of her broke pockets.

Make her my wife? She said she's not ready and that I shouldn't be the one to be asking when we wud marry? Bro, der r many fishes in the ocean just that I wanna get it right before taking steps
Re: Please I Need Candid Advice by Godnifemi(m): 4:08pm On Jun 26, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

Make her my wife? She said she's not ready that she wanna make her own money before settling down on the basis that she doesn't want her children to suffer d way she did. Sis, der r many fishes in the ocean just that I wanna get it right before taking steps. I know others are after her. Ds days n where I am sed, I knw ladies dt r after me bt I shut dem out, so if she's out someone else comes in n stay. Overtaking is allowed because I bliv if she hasn't opened door of availability guys won't troop in
Re: Please I Need Candid Advice by Godnifemi(m): 4:17pm On Jun 26, 2018
eph12:

Have you sorted out the other issues? Why did she delete your pictures and password her phone? What is she doing on badoo?
Flimsy excuses was what she gave. As to what she was doing on badoo, she sed she was looking for friends that she got bored cos I wasn't much available n dts cos den I had challenges
Re: Please I Need Candid Advice by ImaIma1(f): 4:52pm On Jun 26, 2018
Godnifemi:

Hmm u may be right, truth is I was only helping out, it wasn't all d assignments I do bt d ones I feel I can. I'm not doing anything cos I wanna win or keep her, I just feel it's what I shud do. Helping wen needed

It just seems like you do everything for her. I just hope she is someone who is appreciative and supportive.

(1) (Reply)

Thread closed / feminists are dumb skull / Samsu Oil Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.