Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

"We Are Ready To Give Everything To Win Today" - Super Eagles - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "We Are Ready To Give Everything To Win Today" - Super Eagles (16280 Views)

Teams That Need To Win Today In The Premier League Final Fixture / ‘I Have Beaten Messi At Club Level, I Hope To Do It Again Today’- Super Eagles C / Win Today - Free Football Predictions And Betting Tips For Today, 100℅ Winning. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Are Ready To Give Everything To Win Today" - Super Eagles by Joelsblog(m): 11:58am On Jun 26, 2018
ACTRESS COSSY ORJIAKOR LEAKS VIDEO OF MARRIED MAN BRUTALISING HER AFTER SHE REFUSED HIM SEX - WATCH VIDEO

https://joelsblog.com.ng/cossy-orjiakor-reveals-why-married-man-beat-her-up/

ACTRESS COSSY ORJIAKOR LEAKS VIDEO OF MARRIED MAN BRUTALISING HER AFTER SHE REFUSED HIM SEX - WATCH VIDEO

Re: "We Are Ready To Give Everything To Win Today" - Super Eagles by Bustincole(m): 12:00pm On Jun 26, 2018
youngphocus:
up naija roast messi Bleep sampaoli then bring the trophy home

impossible mission... das nice
Re: "We Are Ready To Give Everything To Win Today" - Super Eagles by Rich96: 12:00pm On Jun 26, 2018
Na with Highness I go watch this Game abi make I no watch Am at all ..... so scared!! Win or Draw
Re: "We Are Ready To Give Everything To Win Today" - Super Eagles by Aboguede(m): 12:01pm On Jun 26, 2018
Nigeria vs Argentina 2-2 final score.

Winning team copy
Re: "We Are Ready To Give Everything To Win Today" - Super Eagles by Soulsymbol99: 12:01pm On Jun 26, 2018
The bitter truth is the powers that be @ world football governing body will love to see Argentina move 2 the next round than Nigeria undecided why do u think cecc lasted @ the big brother? Cos she was a cash cow grin
Re: "We Are Ready To Give Everything To Win Today" - Super Eagles by ovokate(f): 12:06pm On Jun 26, 2018
CriticMaestro:
Every time I think of today's match, my heart go just dey pump like machine

Father Father do not Abandon us today
I thought about the match before sleeping, dreamt about it and still woke up to the thought of the match in my head grin can we just defeat Argentina already
Re: "We Are Ready To Give Everything To Win Today" - Super Eagles by omoakin111: 12:06pm On Jun 26, 2018
As long as Buhari no call them. Super Eagles go win.
Re: "We Are Ready To Give Everything To Win Today" - Super Eagles by kaymandak(m): 12:08pm On Jun 26, 2018
The way I'm going to concentrate whenever Musa is around the 18 box....Issagoal

1 Like

Re: "We Are Ready To Give Everything To Win Today" - Super Eagles by jimohomotayo(m): 12:09pm On Jun 26, 2018
Mark my word
If anything funny happen to messi, Ronaldo is meeting his doom at round of 16. FACT!
Re: "We Are Ready To Give Everything To Win Today" - Super Eagles by naijacentric(m): 12:12pm On Jun 26, 2018
hollah123:
Nigeria go still lose d game,take it to the bank
bastard

1 Like

Re: "We Are Ready To Give Everything To Win Today" - Super Eagles by Reference(m): 12:13pm On Jun 26, 2018
But no one seems to consider what will happen if we qualify out of that group... obviously in second position. Will it not be France in the second round....hmmmm.
Re: "We Are Ready To Give Everything To Win Today" - Super Eagles by kaymandak(m): 12:13pm On Jun 26, 2018
psychologist:
As a staunch supporter of Lionel messi and a patriotic nigeria....

Let the better side win

Re: "We Are Ready To Give Everything To Win Today" - Super Eagles by iSpread(m): 12:13pm On Jun 26, 2018
We might even have new face coming to score for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: "We Are Ready To Give Everything To Win Today" - Super Eagles by HULSH(m): 12:16pm On Jun 26, 2018
Is ok!
Two things gona happen to night; is either Nigerians retire very early to their beds with sad mood or they stay late jubilating. Sadly, I fear the formal might happen.
So, my advice, do not put so much hope that SE are gona win this match. Remember, ’ he who does not expect does not get disappointed’.

All the same, I wish them all best.
Re: "We Are Ready To Give Everything To Win Today" - Super Eagles by hollah123: 12:22pm On Jun 26, 2018
naijacentric:
bastard
call me anything u like bro but Nigeria is loosing.so after over 10p people have been killed n nothing is happening u expect me to still believe n Nigeria all in d name that sport unites.ogun kill sport n besides that the quality of players no b d same.by 9pm today I will quote u after Argentina don thrash us 3-1.n that one game wonder(Ahmed musa)will b cursed to high heaven

1 Like

Re: "We Are Ready To Give Everything To Win Today" - Super Eagles by princestars(m): 12:27pm On Jun 26, 2018
The killings in the middle belt is just too much, so pathetic and solution is not forth coming.

Kindly go on twitter and join the trend

*#Supereaglesblackband4Middlebeltkillings*

Start posting on all social media platforms for super eagles to put on a black hand band to stop the killings of Nigerians in the middle belt

This is beyond religion, ethnicity or politics but to preserve our existence as a country

Let them wear the band today.
We can do it through the power of the media, the political cabals may stop it but the world will see it and can take it from there������

Never sleep while your neighbours house is on fire because yours may be next

*LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN*
Re: "We Are Ready To Give Everything To Win Today" - Super Eagles by mimimile93: 12:28pm On Jun 26, 2018
You can do this... Go make us proud boys...
Re: "We Are Ready To Give Everything To Win Today" - Super Eagles by Abdulgorozo: 12:32pm On Jun 26, 2018
I pray we qualify by defeating Argentina wit 5-0

1 Like

Re: "We Are Ready To Give Everything To Win Today" - Super Eagles by Therealev: 12:34pm On Jun 26, 2018
xpset02:
CMON SUPER EAGLES

MY BTC IS ON YOU TODAY

brof, please where do you bet with BTC ?
Re: "We Are Ready To Give Everything To Win Today" - Super Eagles by geezynoni: 12:38pm On Jun 26, 2018
too much talk dey spoil things
Re: "We Are Ready To Give Everything To Win Today" - Super Eagles by Maket: 12:38pm On Jun 26, 2018
If I ask you to give your girl friends now your eyes go turn red
Re: "We Are Ready To Give Everything To Win Today" - Super Eagles by iAmucheemma(m): 12:40pm On Jun 26, 2018
I support the super Eagle but I think we have important issues to take care of. People are being killed and nothing is done about it. If Nigeria winning would deviate our attention from the happenings, let them lose
Re: "We Are Ready To Give Everything To Win Today" - Super Eagles by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 26, 2018
lol.... i thought i was d only one oooo

CriticMaestro:
Every time I think of today's match, my heart go just dey pump like machine

Father Father do not Abandon us today
Re: "We Are Ready To Give Everything To Win Today" - Super Eagles by xpset02: 12:43pm On Jun 26, 2018
Therealev:

brof, please where do you bet with BTC ?
POB
Planet of bets
Re: "We Are Ready To Give Everything To Win Today" - Super Eagles by Walexybobo(m): 12:45pm On Jun 26, 2018
Confusion here pls. Will messi playing 9ja 2day?
Re: "We Are Ready To Give Everything To Win Today" - Super Eagles by vulpeslopez(m): 12:52pm On Jun 26, 2018
hollah123:
call me anything u like bro but Nigeria is loosing.so after over 10p people have been killed n nothing is happening u expect me to still believe n Nigeria all in d name that sport unites.ogun kill sport n besides that the quality of players no b d same.by 9pm today I will quote u after Argentina don thrash us 3-1.n that one game wonder(Ahmed musa)will b cursed to high heaven
I feel ur pain.....some nigerians dont even know that 100 ppl were slaughtered on Sunday,but if the super eagles lose...120million
Nigerians will neva forget........i am team Ronaldo but I hope Messi scores an hatrick so we can go back to our problems.....na so them go use big brother Nigeria distract us next year buhari go win second term.

1 Like

Re: "We Are Ready To Give Everything To Win Today" - Super Eagles by infofta(m): 12:57pm On Jun 26, 2018
A draw is enough. Going for a win will expose our defence
Re: "We Are Ready To Give Everything To Win Today" - Super Eagles by vulpeslopez(m): 12:59pm On Jun 26, 2018
princestars:
The killings in the middle belt is just too much, so pathetic and solution is not forth coming.

Kindly go on twitter and join the trend

*#Supereaglesblackband4Middlebeltkillings*

Start posting on all social media platforms for super eagles to put on a black hand band to stop the killings of Nigerians in the middle belt

This is beyond religion, ethnicity or politics but to preserve our existence as a country

Let them wear the band today.
We can do it through the power of the media, the political cabals may stop it but the world will see it and can take it from there������

Never sleep while your neighbours house is on fire because yours may be next

*LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN*
with all due respect Sir wearing black band doesn't change anytin or makes 9ja less shitty...and sports isn't going to solve any problems....i am just sad....damn....from the dullard in aso rock to u and I who care more about the super eagles winning than thousands of ppl massacred we are all going to hell.....this country is bleeped.
Re: "We Are Ready To Give Everything To Win Today" - Super Eagles by crystallucia560: 1:06pm On Jun 26, 2018
!!!!!!GO SUPPER EAGLES!!!!! grin grin grin grin wink
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR SWEET SUGAR MUMMY NUMBERS THAT CAN PAY YOU UPTO 100K
CHAT WIT THEM HERE
http://hookmerightaway..com/
Re: "We Are Ready To Give Everything To Win Today" - Super Eagles by veremaco(m): 1:11pm On Jun 26, 2018
That is a good promise from 'Supper Eagle' players, we will watch to seeing the performance today.

***Brands Marketing Online!

We Create;*Websites,*Blogging Sites, *Media Sites,
*Online Marketing, *E-commerce Sites, we undertake;
*Newspapers Advertising *Online Advertising, *Plastic Signpost,
*Radio TV commercial, Please Call;

Veremaco Online Media;
5, Biola Fadayomi street off Association Avenue Ojota bus stop Ikorodu Road Lagos.
Tel; 07032825440, 08113881127, 08023029997
Email; Veremaconigerialimited@gmail.com
veremacomedia@yahoo.com

LAND & PROPERTIES FOR URGENT SALE

1. ADAMOR IKORODU, One plot of Land at Igbobi NAM Estate resident CDA, with survey plan, receipt, deed of agreement price #1.8million
2.MAGBORO, One plot of land close to the reedem camp, Ayetoro near the express road with family, omonile,owner receipt,
and deed of agreement price #1.5million.
3.AREOPO AREGBEDE 5, ACRES OF DRY residential LAND with survey plan, deed og agreement, omonile, family receipt, price #1.2million (per plot)
4.OPIC ESTATE,close to lagos ibadan exp.way, One plot of land IN A RESIDENTIAL AREA with CofO price#12million
5.OJOTA OGUDU ROAD, One plot of land along the road, with access road at rear, deed of assignment, receipt and survey plan asking price#110million
6.OPIC ESTATE, 100PLOTS OF LAND, with estate survyor plan and CofO Price#700million, One plot of 13.5msq asking price#7million.
7.OJOTA, MUSA ADEWOKUN with 10rooms and palour Price#28million asking
8.ABEOKUTA, A CEMENT FACTORY @ Abeokuta asking price #1.3billion
9.OKPEBI ALLEN, 3 Plots of land at Opebi Allen price #360million asking.
10.SUGAR BRAZILLIAN BRAND, 500,000 Bags price #13,400per 50kg.bag
11.ETANOL [SWEET]INDIAN BRAND, oNE SHIP LOAD Price #106,000, per250kg.

VEREMACO PROPERTIES LTD.
5, Biola Fadayomi street off Association Avenue Ojota bus stop Ikorodu Road Lagos.
Tel; 07032825440, 08113881127, 08023029997
Email; Veremaconigerialimited@gmail.com
veremacomedia@yahoo.com
Re: "We Are Ready To Give Everything To Win Today" - Super Eagles by naijacentric(m): 1:12pm On Jun 26, 2018
hollah123:
idiot na super eagles cause d problem why dont u direct ur anger to dose at d helms of affairs mumu
Re: "We Are Ready To Give Everything To Win Today" - Super Eagles by Therealev: 1:15pm On Jun 26, 2018
xpset02:
POB
Planet of bets

Thanks fam.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Three Nigerian Teenagers Break Guinness Record For Multiple Skipping Times / AWC 2012: Nigeria Vs Cote D' Ivoire (3 - 1) On Saturday November-4-2012 / Nigeria Team Wins Handball World Championship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.