Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Vacancy Alert!!! Marketing Executive Needed (lagos) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy Alert!!! Marketing Executive Needed (lagos) (869 Views)

Vacancy Alert!!! Customer Service Assistant Needed (lagos) / Vacancy Alert!!! English Studies & Mathematics Teachers Needed Urgently / Vacancy Alert! Exxon Mobil Is Currently Recruiting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy Alert!!! Marketing Executive Needed (lagos) by GAINltd: 11:19am On Jun 26, 2018
---- VACANCY ALERT!!!-----

A client of ours, a MEDIA & EVENTS MANAGEMENT COMPANY, is looking to hire a MARKETING EXECUTIVE (Lagos)

KEY ACTIVITIES
> Actively assist Marketing team in day to day projects and activities, as well as contribute to marketing and event strategy and planning
> Manage the development and planning of events strategy and its implementation in line with the marketing strategy
> Manage third party suppliers and partners before, during, and after events
> Manage specially assigned projects from senior management
> Work with the content and digital team to make sure events are communicated across all channels
> Concept development of events and activations that lead to greater awareness. Encourage engagement of followers (& followership) on social media platforms as well
> Gain new business and identify opportunities for collaborations
> Introduce innovative ideas and new strategic partnerships to the business
> Identify product/ service improvements by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
> Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in their organization

The ideal candidate should have:
-> Previous [service] marketing experience
-> Prior experience working in a media company (is an added advantage)
-> Strong IT skills/ be technologically savvy

Remuneration: N 100,000 (plus commission)/ month

Deadline: 29th June 2018

To apply kindly send UPDATED resume to consultant@gainrecruitment.com with the subject: DM MARKETING EXEC.
Failure to adhere to this announcement's requirements will result in automated dismissal of application/ interest.
Re: Vacancy Alert!!! Marketing Executive Needed (lagos) by GAINltd: 10:07am On Jun 29, 2018
Please note that this vacancy closes today.
Re: Vacancy Alert!!! Marketing Executive Needed (lagos) by GAINltd: 10:23am On Jun 29, 2018
If you are note sure about the role, then it is probably not for you.

However, if you have what it takes, kindly forward your resume as stated in the previous mail.
Re: Vacancy Alert!!! Marketing Executive Needed (lagos) by jblesn(f): 7:14am On Jul 05, 2018
GAINltd:
---- VACANCY ALERT!!!-----

A client of ours, a MEDIA & EVENTS MANAGEMENT COMPANY, is looking to hire a MARKETING EXECUTIVE (Lagos)

KEY ACTIVITIES
> Actively assist Marketing team in day to day projects and activities, as well as contribute to marketing and event strategy and planning
> Manage the development and planning of events strategy and its implementation in line with the marketing strategy
> Manage third party suppliers and partners before, during, and after events
> Manage specially assigned projects from senior management
> Work with the content and digital team to make sure events are communicated across all channels
> Concept development of events and activations that lead to greater awareness. Encourage engagement of followers (& followership) on social media platforms as well
> Gain new business and identify opportunities for collaborations
> Introduce innovative ideas and new strategic partnerships to the business
> Identify product/ service improvements by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
> Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in their organization

The ideal candidate should have:
-> Previous [service] marketing experience
-> Prior experience working in a media company (is an added advantage)
-> Strong IT skills/ be technologically savvy

Remuneration: N 100,000 (plus commission)/ month

Deadline: 29th June 2018

To apply kindly send UPDATED resume to consultant@gainrecruitment.com with the subject: DM MARKETING EXEC.
Failure to adhere to this announcement's requirements will result in automated dismissal of application/ interest.
I attended the interview

1 Like

Re: Vacancy Alert!!! Marketing Executive Needed (lagos) by SaintChukz(m): 11:08am On Jul 07, 2018
jblesn:
I attended the interview

Please could you share your experience with the platform?
Re: Vacancy Alert!!! Marketing Executive Needed (lagos) by jblesn(f): 4:53pm On Jul 08, 2018
GAINltd:
Please note that this vacancy closes today.
I have not gotten any mail or call 4rm dem. I am really anxious to know my fate.
Re: Vacancy Alert!!! Marketing Executive Needed (lagos) by GAINltd: 3:09pm On Jul 09, 2018
jblesn:
I attended the interview

Hello jblesn,

When & where did you attend the interview?

We have actually communicated back to those who attended.
Re: Vacancy Alert!!! Marketing Executive Needed (lagos) by gmacnoms(m): 5:10pm On Jul 09, 2018
GAINltd:

Hello jblesn,

When & where did you attend the interview?

We have actually communicated back to those who attended.
i attended on tuesday 3rd of june, 2018, at the company's office at lekki phase 1
Re: Vacancy Alert!!! Marketing Executive Needed (lagos) by GAINltd: 10:05am On Jul 12, 2018
gmacnoms:
i attended on tuesday 3rd of june, 2018, at the company's office at lekki phase 1

Hello Gmacnoms,

I believe you meant 3rd of July 2018.

You must have received correspondence by now. If not, kindly let us know so the needful can be executed.
Re: Vacancy Alert!!! Marketing Executive Needed (lagos) by gmacnoms(m): 8:33am On Jul 13, 2018
GAINltd:

Hello Gmacnoms,

I believe you meant 3rd of July 2018.

You must have received correspondence by now. If not, kindly let us know so the needful can be executed.
no i have not received any

(1) (Reply)

Interview Invite By Maritime Microfinance Bank (MMFB) / Ecowas Bank For Investment And Development Job Opportunities / Gtbank Recruitment 2019 Application Form |apply Now For Both Grad And Non-grad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.