Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

CAC Reloaded: Register A Company At N39,700. Only 200 Slots Available Act Now!!! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / CAC Reloaded: Register A Company At N39,700. Only 200 Slots Available Act Now!!! (5709 Views)

Medical Equipments Company At Your Doorstep. / Distributors And Wholesalers LIMITED SLOTS AVAILABLE / CAC Reloaded 2: Company Registration @ N39,700. Limited time only. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

CAC Reloaded: Register A Company At N39,700. Only 200 Slots Available Act Now!!! by cacmatters(m): 11:46am On Jun 26, 2018
Sometimes in life, opportunities knock when we least expect them to, but smart business minded people answer when opportunities present themselves
and today is your day to take this opportunity of a life time and run with it.

Take that first step now. By the time someone ask for your registered company urgently and you could not present one, you will know how painful it is to have lost this golden opportunity.

Standoutlink:
I can confidently say that doing registration of business name, Limited company, religion, association or NGO through CACMATTERS comes with peace of mind and your certificate will get to you sooner than you think.
I have collected my company certificate today.
I recommend CACMATTERS to everyone that needs their service.

update 25 October 2019

This is to inform the general public that we are reviewing our registration fees upward.

Limited liability company with 1 Million share capital is now: N46,700

NGO Registration is now: N96,700

Business name registration is now: N23,700

thank you all for having confidence in our services

YOU CAN PAY IN 2 INSTALLMENT

All for limited time & on first come first serve basis.

Contact us now :

Email = cacmatters2018@gmail.com

Whatsapp = 08155553952

Text Message = 08155553952

Calls = 08155553952

www.cacmatters.com.ng

chilewenwam:
Thank you CAC matters for helping to register a business name for me seamlessly.
Your professionalism is top notch, especially at this time meeting genuine people online is scarce.
Nairalanders, I recommend this trust worthy fellow to you.
With people like him, the society will be better.

Re: CAC Reloaded: Register A Company At N39,700. Only 200 Slots Available Act Now!!! by cacmatters(m): 11:47am On Jun 26, 2018
cacmatters:
Money grows on trees if you own a money tree. And, you can own one if you know how and where to get the seeds. YOU CAN GET THE SEEDS BY REGISTERING YOUR COMPANY /BUSINESS.

Contact us at : cacmatters2018@gmail.com
UPDATE :

Company registration is now: N39,700

Business name is now : N15,700

NGO is now : N87,700

All for limited time & on first come first serve basis.

Contact us at:

cacmatters2018@gmail.com

Whatsapp & calls = 08155553952

This offer is restricted to Nairalanders only.

The total price for 1 million share capital is N46,700.00K (Forty-Six Thousand, Seven Hundred Naira) only. (No hidden charges).

This amount includes delivery of the certificate to your state of residence within Nigeria.

The duration is 5 working days from the day you paid the full amount.

Contact us now.

Whatsapp = 08155553952

Calls = 08155553952

THESE are the bonuses you will get when you are done with your company registration with us (it's worth N50,000)[i][/i]

1. 8 Ways To Make Your Offers More Irresistible to Customers
2. How To Get Fund To Finance Your Business
3. Give Your Boss The Boot (tips on how to build your own on-line business while working your day job)
4. Mega 650 articles_ PLR (a complete website is included if you want to sale this product for immediate profits).
5. 78 Ways To Add 27% Profit To Your Biz
6. Domaining Manifesto (How to sale domain names for profits)
7. Friendly Persuasion Report
8. Offline Genie
9. Planning To Succeed
10. Biz Proposal Template
11. Multiple Stream of Income
12. Time Management Secrets Of A Madman
13. Writing Tips
14. 20 Ways to Make Money Offline With Online Marketing

Re: CAC Reloaded: Register A Company At N39,700. Only 200 Slots Available Act Now!!! by cacmatters(m): 11:47am On Jun 26, 2018
Contact us at :
cacmatters2018@gmail.com to book your slot now.

You know that delay is dangerous.
Re: CAC Reloaded: Register A Company At N39,700. Only 200 Slots Available Act Now!!! by cacmatters(m): 11:50am On Jun 26, 2018
Why should you register your company?

There are many reasons why you must register a company NOW, some of these reasons are:

• When it comes to doing business, many government agencies and private companies will never take you serious
if your company is not registered.

• The earlier you register your company, the more experience - in terms of years - you are deemed to have
acquired in your chosen field of operation/specialization.

• Your company will be covered with a legal entity completely different from you and capable of owning
lands/properties.

• In case of legal (battle) tussle, it is the company that will be sued in its corporate name; hence, you and your
family name will be protected from such embarrassment (your name may be joined in exceptional cases).

• A registered company has greater facilities for borrowing.

● No hidden problems.

● Control over the business’s direction.

• The option to tailor the venture to your lifestyle.

• Unless and until it is wound up, a registered company has perpetual succession. A company can out-live all its
shareholders, the death of any or all its members leave the company unmoved.
Re: CAC Reloaded: Register A Company At N39,700. Only 200 Slots Available Act Now!!! by cacmatters(m): 11:50am On Jun 26, 2018
BAD AND GOOD ENTITIES
There were risks—both known and unknown—in running any business. To protect yourself from such risks you need to limit your liability by establishing a good company structure.
A bad entity by definition is any company that provides no security of assets. A good example is “Gene And Company” (Business Name). While a good entity is the direct opposite of a bad entity, e.g. Gene And Company Nigeria Limited.

Re: CAC Reloaded: Register A Company At N39,700. Only 200 Slots Available Act Now!!! by cacmatters(m): 11:51am On Jun 26, 2018
CHAK ACHAKA
(Just begin my son)

_*By: Dr Okinyi Nyawade*_

Just after I received my fee structure from Moi University for my PhD totalling 850,000 in 2012 I met my dad, Charles at cooperative bank in Homa Bay. I explained to him that I had the admission letter and he smiled. I told him however, _"Baba there is a problem, they need 850,000"_ He held my hands then slowly but reassuringly said, _"nyathina chak achaka_"(just begin my son)

To ensure his point went home he got into his account and gave me 14000 in an account that had 20,000. I was touched. I added 16000. I paid 30,000 to the account and my journey to PhD began.

Today having reached the dream I remembered the words of my father. In everything you do always remember *chak achaka (just begin).* Just begin no matter how difficult it seems to be. It appeared to be difficult but as time lapsed I realised dad was right. At some point after my defence I gave up. I still had a solid 300,000 to pay, they won't give me chance for final defence. Then came a very unlikely help. I had supported a gentleman to undertake a project evaluation two times in the year. I received his call cautiously asking me to meet him. He was carrying a brown envelop in his hand. He began:

_"Benson you will forgive me if you find my action inappropriate. For two consecutive times you have given me a job without asking a cent. This is very unusual with many people. I did not know how to approach you but am deep with gratitude. Please accept my small gift."_

I quickly peered into the envelope and saw they were two bundles likely in hundreds. He confirmed that it was 200,000. I told him, _"I have helped so many people, many known to me, some were my school mates who never returned a cent. God bless you. Please don't give it to me. Pay it straight to the university account."_

I couldn't believe it. The words of my father Nyathina chak achaka (my son just begin) rung on my head with familiarity. Don't worry how it will end, chak achaka (just begin). If you are building a house, chak achaka (just begin). If you are planning to buy land, chak achaka (just begin). If you want continue your education, chak achaka (just begin).If you want pay dowry, chak achaka (just begin). Nothing is powerful as this word my people. We just need to begin.

I have revised this philosophy. Whenever someone is doing something I always encourage them, tem atema (just try).When things get thick I always say, wuoth awuotha (keep walking). When things are intimidating,cha achaya (ignore). Let's keep trying family. Don't give up in life just because it looks insurmountable. Do not be defeated before you begin. Whatever looks like a mountain soon becomes an anthill only if you begin.

Not long ago someone asked me, "Bennie to koro dorm midwaro ni wager Mbita ni wabonyale?Are we going to manage to build the dorm we want in Mbita?" My answer, "wachak achaka (let's just begin)" I believe in the power of starting. No one loses a race until they respond to the start gun and begin. The secret lies in beginning. Overtime God has seen me through a number of projects because of this philosophy. I have land parcels that I acquired by simply paying 5,000. Overtime these have become thousands. Many a time I can't even tell how I managed the big sum that is their value.

I persuade you this day never to allow yourself to be threatened by the size of your problems. Begin in a small way doing something about it. If it is lack of money do a small thing to get something for yourself. If it is marital issues look for a small way to solve it. In whatever you face, chak achaka (just begin). Even those with big debts can do something about it, chak achaka (just begin) and it will shrink each day.

I am not a millionaire but one time I wanted to have a feeling of being one. I drew a plan of how to hold a million in my account at least for few days. After few months of chako (beginning) I discovered it was possible. A year and half later of savings I got my first ever million. Even though I scattered it later into investment and expenses, it felt so good. Wachakuru achaka (Let's all begin) family.Let's ignore naysayers and doom predictors that believe we can't do it"LET'S JUST BEGIN"
YES WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN OUR GENERATION AND THOSE TO COME!!!!

So let's all "CHAK ACHAKA"

MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS THE WORKS OF OUR HANDS!!

Why not give us a trial today.

Contact us now.

Whatsapp = 08155553952

Calls = 08155553952
Re: CAC Reloaded: Register A Company At N39,700. Only 200 Slots Available Act Now!!! by cacmatters(m): 11:52am On Jun 26, 2018
A special bonuses await the 1st 20 nairalanders to take this unique opportunity.
Re: CAC Reloaded: Register A Company At N39,700. Only 200 Slots Available Act Now!!! by areeo(m): 6:07pm On Jun 28, 2018
Am intrested.But i have never met you. Convince me to trust you with my money.

1 Like

Re: CAC Reloaded: Register A Company At N39,700. Only 200 Slots Available Act Now!!! by cacmatters(m): 9:39pm On Jun 28, 2018
areeo:
Am intrested.But i have never met you. Convince me to trust you with my money.
Let's hook up if you lives in Abuja. I won't taint my integrity because of 46k. Remember, you can pay in installment to know the level of my commitment. Take care
Re: CAC Reloaded: Register A Company At N39,700. Only 200 Slots Available Act Now!!! by cacmatters(m): 11:21am On Jul 01, 2018
Business Name registration is also available at a cost of N19,700 (Twenty Three Thousand Seven Hundred Naira) Only.
Re: CAC Reloaded: Register A Company At N39,700. Only 200 Slots Available Act Now!!! by cacmatters(m): 6:16pm On Jul 03, 2018
The offer is still available..

THESE are the bonuses you will get when you are done with your company registration with us (it's worth N50,000)[i][/i]

3. Give Your Boss The Boot (tips on how to build your own on-line business while working your day job)
4. Mega 650 articles_ PLR (a complete website is included if you want to sale this product for immediate profits).
8. Offline Genie
9. Planning To Succeed
13. Writing Tips
Re: CAC Reloaded: Register A Company At N39,700. Only 200 Slots Available Act Now!!! by cacmatters(m): 6:16am On Jul 05, 2018
Register your NGO, Foundation, Associations, Church, Mosque etc at the rate of N97,500(Ninety-Seven Thousand, Five Hundred Naira Only.

ONLY 50 SLOT IS AVAILABLE

Contact us now.

Whatsapp = 08155553952

Calls = 08155553952

Re: CAC Reloaded: Register A Company At N39,700. Only 200 Slots Available Act Now!!! by cacmatters(m): 8:04pm On Jul 05, 2018
Money grows on trees if you own a money tree. And, you can own one if you know how and where to get the seeds. YOU CAN GET THE SEEDS BY REGISTERING YOUR COMPANY /BUSINESS.

Re: CAC Reloaded: Register A Company At N39,700. Only 200 Slots Available Act Now!!! by cacmatters(m): 6:25pm On Jul 06, 2018
Let us conduct a new company name availability search and reservation for you free of charge.
No cash deposit.
No stress.
Just send 2 of your proposed company or NGO or Foundation name and get results within 24 hours during working days.

It's FREE.

Just send it to... our email = cacmatters2018@gmail.com Or you can type your proposed name here.

ONLY 20 nairalanders are eligible for this unique offer. [color=#000099][/color]
Re: CAC Reloaded: Register A Company At N39,700. Only 200 Slots Available Act Now!!! by cacmatters(m): 9:42pm On Jul 06, 2018
cacmatters:
Let us conduct a new company name availability search and reservation for you free of charge.
No cash deposit.
No stress.
Just send 2 of your proposed company or NGO or Foundation name and get results within 24 hours during working days.

It's FREE.

Just send it to... our email = cacmatters2018@gmail.com Or you can type your proposed name here.

ONLY 20 nairalanders are eligible for this unique offer. [color=#000099][/color]
Re: CAC Reloaded: Register A Company At N39,700. Only 200 Slots Available Act Now!!! by cacmatters(m): 4:55pm On Jul 07, 2018
Still available
Re: CAC Reloaded: Register A Company At N39,700. Only 200 Slots Available Act Now!!! by cacmatters(m): 8:04am On Jul 08, 2018
Sometimes in life, opportunities knock when we least expect them to, but
smart business minded people answer when opportunities present themselves
and today is your day to take this opportunity of a life time and run with it.

All you need to do is take action.
Re: CAC Reloaded: Register A Company At N39,700. Only 200 Slots Available Act Now!!! by cacmatters(m): 8:33pm On Jul 08, 2018
Let us conduct a new company name availability search and reservation for you free of charge at the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).

No cash deposit.
No stress.

It is absolutely FREE.
Re: CAC Reloaded: Register A Company At N39,700. Only 200 Slots Available Act Now!!! by cacmatters(m): 12:44am On Jul 10, 2018
Still available.
Re: CAC Reloaded: Register A Company At N39,700. Only 200 Slots Available Act Now!!! by cacmatters(m): 3:42pm On Jul 11, 2018
cacmatters:
Register your NGO, Foundation, Associations, Church, Mosque etc at the rate of N97,500(Ninety-Seven Thousand, Five Hundred Naira Only.

ONLY 50 SLOT IS AVAILABLE

Re: CAC Reloaded: Register A Company At N39,700. Only 200 Slots Available Act Now!!! by cacmatters(m): 6:31am On Jul 14, 2018
cacmatters:
A special bonuses await the 1st 20 nairalanders to take this unique opportunity.
Re: CAC Reloaded: Register A Company At N39,700. Only 200 Slots Available Act Now!!! by cacmatters(m): 3:23pm On Jul 15, 2018
Happy Sunday to you all.
Re: CAC Reloaded: Register A Company At N39,700. Only 200 Slots Available Act Now!!! by cacmatters(m): 6:39pm On Jul 15, 2018
cacmatters:
Let us conduct a new company name availability search and reservation for you free of charge at the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).

No cash deposit.
No stress.

It is absolutely FREE.
Re: CAC Reloaded: Register A Company At N39,700. Only 200 Slots Available Act Now!!! by cacmatters(m): 10:21am On Jul 18, 2018
Procrastination is bad for Business. TAKE ACTION.
Re: CAC Reloaded: Register A Company At N39,700. Only 200 Slots Available Act Now!!! by cacmatters(m): 5:55am On Jul 21, 2018
Still available
Re: CAC Reloaded: Register A Company At N39,700. Only 200 Slots Available Act Now!!! by cacmatters(m): 1:25pm On Jul 27, 2018
cacmatters:

No cash deposit.
No stress.

It is absolutely FREE.
Re: CAC Reloaded: Register A Company At N39,700. Only 200 Slots Available Act Now!!! by cacmatters(m): 4:52pm On Jul 27, 2018
Still available.
Re: CAC Reloaded: Register A Company At N39,700. Only 200 Slots Available Act Now!!! by cacmatters(m): 6:50am On Jul 29, 2018
Happy weekend Nairalanders.
Re: CAC Reloaded: Register A Company At N39,700. Only 200 Slots Available Act Now!!! by cacmatters(m): 6:36pm On Aug 04, 2018

8. Offline Genie
9. Planning To Succeed
13. Writing Tips
Re: CAC Reloaded: Register A Company At N39,700. Only 200 Slots Available Act Now!!! by cacmatters(m): 3:19pm On Aug 08, 2018
Business name registration is available at a cost of N23,700.

Contact us at :
Cacmatters2018@gmail.com

Re: CAC Reloaded: Register A Company At N39,700. Only 200 Slots Available Act Now!!! by cacmatters(m): 6:25pm On Aug 09, 2018
cacmatters:
Procrastination is bad for Business. TAKE ACTION.
Re: CAC Reloaded: Register A Company At N39,700. Only 200 Slots Available Act Now!!! by cacmatters(m): 6:36am On Aug 11, 2018
Happy Weekend Nairalanders

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sachet Water Machine(automatic Liquid Packaging Machine) / How To Accept Online Payment (ATM Cards) on Your Website! / Cashew Nuts Available In Large Quantity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.