Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

I Was Hit By A BRT Bus Today On Eko Bridge And Attacked By The Driver! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Was Hit By A BRT Bus Today On Eko Bridge And Attacked By The Driver! (487 Views)

Danfo Driver Trapped As Truck Falls On His Bus Today In Iyana Oba Lagos / LRU Savalged The BRT Bus That Burnt On Third-mainland Bridge (PHOTOS / Boyfriend Faints After His Girlfriend Got Crushed To Death By BRT Bus In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Hit By A BRT Bus Today On Eko Bridge And Attacked By The Driver! by Swingate(m): 12:05pm On Jun 26, 2018
This morning on my way to the island I was hit by a reckless BRT driver at EKo bridge. He came out and asked me to move out of his way or he will run me over. Even though withnesses including LASTMA officials where there and made him see he was wrong, He punched me and also tore my shirt and gold chain. The LASTMA officials adviced me to go to the police and report. I went to lion building, met some police men who said I should have brought the BRT bus to their station and the driver too. They advised me to go fix my car myself because I will spend more money to sponsor the police to go fish out the drive with the bus number. Please if anybody knows the right channel to follow to bring this driver to book please let me know thanks.

Re: I Was Hit By A BRT Bus Today On Eko Bridge And Attacked By The Driver! by thesicilian: 12:26pm On Jun 26, 2018
Swingate:
...met some police men who said I should have brought the BRT bus to their station and the driver too. They advised me to go fix my car myself because I will spend more money to sponsor the police to go fish out the drive with the bus number.
Sorry bro, you reported a useless person to another set of useless people. Imagine the police saying you should have brought the BRT bus and the driver along with you to the station!
From where I stand, you have one of two options: take their ridiculous advice of just forgetting the issue and fixing your car yourself, or get a good lawyer and sue the BRT company along with the driver.

1 Like

Re: I Was Hit By A BRT Bus Today On Eko Bridge And Attacked By The Driver! by YOUNGELDER1(m): 12:31pm On Jun 26, 2018
This is Nigeria
Re: I Was Hit By A BRT Bus Today On Eko Bridge And Attacked By The Driver! by Swingate(m): 12:43pm On Jun 26, 2018
thesicilian:

Sorry bro, you reported a useless person to another set of useless people. Imagine the police saying you should have brought the BRT bus and the driver along with you to the station!
From where I stand, you have one of two options: take their ridiculous advice of just forgetting the issue and fixing your car yourself, or get a good lawyer and sue the BRT company along with the driver.
Thank you very much

1 Like

Re: I Was Hit By A BRT Bus Today On Eko Bridge And Attacked By The Driver! by opera1(m): 12:44pm On Jun 26, 2018
D police are stupid for saying that u should have brought d BRT BUS & d driver to them.
How will you handled an insane, drunk man alone?
Àwọn wèrè.
Re: I Was Hit By A BRT Bus Today On Eko Bridge And Attacked By The Driver! by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 26, 2018
thesicilian:

How do you bring someone that can beat you up to the police with his BRT BUS....I think the drugs they use is affecting their brains....Bro go to BRT office or just lock up and forget that stuff

(1) (Reply)

See The Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria Today / This 25 Hilarious And Funny Photos Would Make You Laugh Like Forever / Twerking And Stretching With Big Booty Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.