Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Stop These Killings Now Or Resign - Timi Frank Tells Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop These Killings Now Or Resign - Timi Frank Tells Buhari (19200 Views)

Dogara To Tinubu: Don't Be A Mourner-in-chief, Stop The Killings Now / Sell Nigeria Instead Of Taking N6 Trillion Fresh Loan - Timi Frank Tells Buhari / Army Reacts To Borno, Katsina Attack: 'We’ll Punish Those Behind These Killings’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop These Killings Now Or Resign - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by DAntivirus: 2:11pm On Jun 26, 2018
It is well
Re: Stop These Killings Now Or Resign - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by edupedia: 2:12pm On Jun 26, 2018
KenOne:
Which one is APC chieftain again. Is Timi Frank still in APC? Timi Frank left APC the moment Lai Mohammed was made a minister and APC refused to make him substantial national publicity secretary in 2015.

He even left APC before his master Atiku left, so do us a favour and stop referring to him as APC chieftain.

...I was surprised...chief what?...who dash am?....
Re: Stop These Killings Now Or Resign - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by Philinho(m): 2:13pm On Jun 26, 2018
KenOne:
Which one is APC chieftain again. Is Timi Frank still in APC? Timi Frank left APC the moment Lai Mohammed was made a minister and APC refused to make him substantial national publicity secretary in 2015.

He even left APC before his master Atiku left, so do us a favour and stop referring to him as APC chieftain.
Talk about the death of over 200 people and stop being inconsequential
Re: Stop These Killings Now Or Resign - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by Uchan4u(m): 2:14pm On Jun 26, 2018
I wonder when the NLC will start speaking up against this government or are they bunch of hypocrites? Buhari should not be talking about reelection when his kinsmen are busy committing genocide in the North central, Or could it be part of the hidden agenda of APC.

1 Like

Re: Stop These Killings Now Or Resign - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by Mexyz(m): 2:14pm On Jun 26, 2018
yarimo:
Please who is TIMI FRANK ? Is he a footballer or a swimmer?
So shameful that this is coming from you. You left the issues he raised for an irrelevant question. Since your 30k is entering your account every month end, Nigerians can die for all you care. Your day of reckoning is near.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop These Killings Now Or Resign - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by Richimills(m): 2:18pm On Jun 26, 2018
Quote me anywhere. Buhari may not care to read the letter
Re: Stop These Killings Now Or Resign - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by Dailyway: 2:19pm On Jun 26, 2018
True idea, its just that in this Clime, leaders hardly quit Office in face of abysmal failure.
Re: Stop These Killings Now Or Resign - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by henryadex(m): 2:22pm On Jun 26, 2018
The death toll increasing widows and widowers including orphans multiplying and we are still playing politics with human lives and we say we have a nation, no, we are in the12th century zoo
Re: Stop These Killings Now Or Resign - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by AkpaMgbor(m): 2:22pm On Jun 26, 2018
Mexyz:
So shameful that this is coming from you. You left the issues he raised for an irrelevant question. Since your 30k is entering your account every month end, Nigerians can die for all you care. Your day of reckoning is near.
do not be bothered..evil people like graveslam, yarimo and co are only but for a while before their wickedness catches up to them..it is no surprise that evil leaders always have sycophants to hail them for their own selfish reasons...Hitler, stalin, ghengis khan, idi amin all had sycophants who hailed them on..but where are they today?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop These Killings Now Or Resign - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 26, 2018
israelboy1:
sometimes, i feel like...where did we even get it wrong...to get a government like this...like, wait...what's even wrong self....where is this problem coming from....like...my God....wooow...this country is really in a mess....sincerely speaking....

Jesu....

Read through the thread, you will see people who are still defending Buhari and APC because they are paid to do so. Some are not even paid, but their mind has become so dysfunctional that they love Buhari even in death.

That is how you guys got it wrong. You have moles among you, even on this forum. They are praising Buhari and APC even when their parents will be killed by SARS they will still praise Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Stop These Killings Now Or Resign - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by fyneIjay(f): 2:22pm On Jun 26, 2018
KenOne:

Which one is Substantial National publicity secretary? I am only asking for a neighbor.
Re: Stop These Killings Now Or Resign - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by AkpaMgbor(m): 2:25pm On Jun 26, 2018
Organism000:

Read through the thread, you will see people who are still defending Buhari and APC because they are paid to do so. Some are not even paid, but their mind has become so dysfunctional that they love Buhari even in death.

That is how you guys got it wrong. You have moles among you, even on this forum. They are praising Buhari and APC even when their parents will be killed by SARS they will still praise Buhari.
Hitler had people like that, idi amin did, Osama ibn laden did too...
Re: Stop These Killings Now Or Resign - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by openmine(m): 2:25pm On Jun 26, 2018
GavelSlam:
If you call him an APC chieftain, can you tell us what exco position he holds or what his isposition in the board of trustees?

Thank you.
Is the position he holds more important than the content of his write-up?
Would you be saying this if any of your family members were involved?
Please i urge you to briefly drop your political affiliations and demand that the president acts now or resign due to the fact that he has failed in one of his campaign promises!
Enough of the blind support!
For christ sake people are dying due to the president's nonchalant behavior....This is not the time to play politics!
Re: Stop These Killings Now Or Resign - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by Ndkings1(m): 2:26pm On Jun 26, 2018
KenOne:

Clearly, you need to buy yourself some common sense since it's apparently deficient in your brains. So, in your mind, only the opposition can tell the truth about the abysmal rate incompetence and wickedness in buharis government abi?
Keep fooling yourself.

1 Like

Re: Stop These Killings Now Or Resign - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by LZAA: 2:26pm On Jun 26, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

do not be bothered..evil people like graveslam, yarimo and co are only but for a while before their wickedness catches up to them..it is no surprise that evil leaders always have sycophants to hail them for their own selfish reasons...Hitler, stalin, ghengis khan, idi amin all had sycophants who hailed them on..but where are they today?

2 Likes

Re: Stop These Killings Now Or Resign - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by Ziggylady(f): 2:27pm On Jun 26, 2018
Ategberoson:

sense is running away from you, the earlier you catch it, the better for you

slowpoke we are talking about helpless innocent people and you this brainstorm element is talking about chieftain and party, you can't have sense this year again mumu

writing open letter to buhari, is just like a Muslim organization inviting ipob for Hajj, it won't work. buhari is an animal in human skin

eye for an eye is the solution to end these unscrupulous animals. just imagine a miyetti allah mumu publicly justify the killing and DSS couldn't pick him up and you're telling me buhari is honest

you morons should check what honest means

You beat me to it...the guy you replied deserves hot slaps from outta space.

1 Like

Re: Stop These Killings Now Or Resign - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by GavelSlam: 2:35pm On Jun 26, 2018
pauljumbo:

Tinubu have no position in apc yet he is a chieftain

Member board of trustees which morphes into council of elders.

1 Like

Re: Stop These Killings Now Or Resign - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by Angelparadise: 2:36pm On Jun 26, 2018
KenOne:

So this is the only issue that caught your fantasy . APC zombies are really heartless and blood thirsty vampires . may the blood of innocent torment all the supporters of this government of blood thirsty vampires in human form that prefer cow and political gains than human lives . They will never go unpunished in this live or the other .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop These Killings Now Or Resign - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by GavelSlam: 2:37pm On Jun 26, 2018
lagdmark:

APC chieftain or not it doesn't matter, his message is very clear as a concerned citizen. President has the responsibility to guarantee the safety of All nigerians.

The premise up on which the message is based throws out any argument.

An aggrieved expelled worker can show his displeasure in many ways.

1 Like

Re: Stop These Killings Now Or Resign - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by Myself2(m): 2:41pm On Jun 26, 2018
[s]
KenOne:

[/s]

APC CHIEFTAIN TIMI FRANK
Re: Stop These Killings Now Or Resign - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by Whobedatte(m): 2:41pm On Jun 26, 2018
[quote author=AkpaMgbor post=68839053]
do not be bothered..evil people like graveslam, yarimo and co are only but for a while before their wickedness catches up to them..it is no surprise that evil leaders always have sycophants to hail them for their own selfish reasons...Hitler, stalin, ghengis khan, idi amin al who hailed them on..but where are they
They need do their job ooo
That's what they are being paid for or else they are fired
Survival is the keyword here or u get any job u have wan offer dem?

Just ignore them and pass
They know in their hearts the right thing but man must wack
Re: Stop These Killings Now Or Resign - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by abimbolayekeen: 2:41pm On Jun 26, 2018
Good talk .
Re: Stop These Killings Now Or Resign - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by mercenary: 2:45pm On Jun 26, 2018
yarimo:
Please who is TIMI FRANK ? Is he a footballer or a swimmer?
Your brain is now moving in slow motion because he's speaking the truth

The 30k stipend had blocked your sensibility
Re: Stop These Killings Now Or Resign - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by ANOWEDGREAT: 2:46pm On Jun 26, 2018
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

APC chieftain, Timi Frank has written an Open letter to President Muhammadu Buhari advising him to stop the recent spate of killings in the country or resign.

The letter has been made available to PoliticsNGR. Read it below;

Mr. President, the ongoing killings across the nation continue to shock Nigerians. The fact that no tangible step is being taken by your administration to effectively stop the killings appalls the world. How do we wish away hundreds of Nigerian lives being gruesomely murdered in this country and the colossal destruction of property on a daily basis without no tangible counter strategy on the side of your government to stop the killings and bring the perpetrators to answer for their crimes against humanity? How do we continue to witness genocide and yet nothing appears to being done to safeguard the people?

The entire North Central has become a killing field with the lives of Nigerians being lackadaisically wasted without the security forces accepting the challenge to stop what now amounts to ethnic cleansing. Nigerians have continued to die in their hundreds despite yearly increases in defence and security budgets and other extra budgetary allocations, the recent being $1billion withdrawn from the excess crude account by this administration. Notwithstanding, the security agencies have failed to protect Nigerians while it does appear that the more huge money is expended on security, the more deaths we procure.

Mr. President, may I remind you that one major plank of your electioneering campaign was the promise to personally lead Nigerian troops to dislodge and destroy Boko Haram and restore full security to all parts of the country. Regrettably, Nigerians have not seen you do that in the last three years. However, the increasing ferocious mass murder being carried out by Fulani herdsmen has made the Boko Haram insurgency seems like a child's play. May I remind you that in Washington D.C you told President Donald Trump that the merciless killers were trained by Moumar Gadafi of Libya? In another breadth, your Minister of Defence, said the killings can only stop when the open grazing laws enacted in Benue and Taraba states are repealed. Tell me, is there any open grazing law in Plateau and Zamfara States? Besides, you have refused to declare the killer Fulani herdsmen as a terrorist organization because of your soft spot for them, which is contrary to the haste with which the Independent People of Biafra (IPOB) - a group of agitators that never engaged in any bloodshed - was branded a terrorist organization and outlawed.

Mr. President, the time has come for you to stop the wanton killings spreading like the Ebola disease across the country or immediately resign your position alongside all the Service Chiefs. You need to urgently resign over failure to stop the ongoing pogrom and killing of innocent Nigerians by Fulani herdsmen. Am calling on you to resign because you have abysmally failed to discharge your primary function which is to use the instrumentality of government in your possession to defend the country and provide security and welfare for the people. This I strongly believe will pave way for a new leadership that would value and protect the priceless souls Nigerians. Any talk of you being reelected as President must stop now because there must first be a country to require a President.

Mr. President, permit me to use this opportunity to call on all patriotic Nigerians not to fold their arms and allow these senseless killings to escalate further. We cannot afford to wait and watch helplessly as innocent Nigerian lives are being wasted by these murderous terrorists, operating as herdsmen. The time to rise up to defend our country and our people, by speaking up, is now! The ongoing pogrom in Plateau, Taraba, Benue, Kogi, Zamfara, Adamawa, Kaduna and other states must stop! Nigerians must demand for a new leadership that can guarantee their safety and welfare. Clearly, the present administration has failed in its responsibilities to protect the people. This deadly criminal gang that is killing, maiming and cutting short the lives of our fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters and children must be stopped now, otherwise, Nigeria may soon stop to exist as a country.

It is equally sad and Nigerians are crying that our country is be being soaked with blood. One-third of the killings that have taken place under this administration did not happen under the last administration when all Nigerians rose up and hit the ground running, calling for President Goodluck Jonathan's exit. This is not the time to keep silent, otherwise posterity will judge all of us very harshly. Once again, I call on all Nigerians and Civil Society Organizations to be ready to hit the ground running in the mission to salvage Nigeria from this administration. It is high time the Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC), Trade Union Congress (TUC), Nigerian Bar Association (NBA), Nigerian Medical Association (NMA), Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU), Nigeria Union of Petroleum and Natural Gas workers (NUPENG), Petroleum and Gas Senior Staff Association of Nigeria (PENGASSAN), National Association of Nigerian Students (NANS) and all well meaning Nigerians, wake up and defend the people because we don't have any other country we can call our own.

https://politicsngr.com/stop-killings-now-resign-apc-chieftain-timi-frank-warns-buhari/

What do u expect when u elect a well known bloodthirsty jihadist fulaniherdsman to lead and protect ur country? The whole blame should go to the afonjas for putting us all into this mess we have found ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Stop These Killings Now Or Resign - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 26, 2018
GBAM! #MAN WITH LIVER! # MAN OF HONOUR!

1 Like

Re: Stop These Killings Now Or Resign - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by seguno2: 2:48pm On Jun 26, 2018
pauljumbo:
Tinubu have no position in apc yet he is a chieftain

Waiting for GavelSlam to respond to your killer punch. grin
Re: Stop These Killings Now Or Resign - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by Btruth: 2:50pm On Jun 26, 2018
Well spoken & worth sharing.
...... Nigeria is really been damaged.

Tinubu & I have been scammed, because I voted for this failed government.

I can tolerate the challenges in the economy, but continous killing of innocent Nigerians is totally hitting below the belt.
Re: Stop These Killings Now Or Resign - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by seguno2: 2:51pm On Jun 26, 2018
9japarrot:
Thank you for the comprehensive letter, only that the person in question lacks understanding.

#Weldonesir

What is lacks understanding?
Abeg, say it properly, Buhari is an illiterate olodo otondo. grin
Re: Stop These Killings Now Or Resign - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by thayora: 2:55pm On Jun 26, 2018
skedman:
i now know what is happening the senates plan work is to impeach buhari. That is why we have lots of killings ,definitely more are still coming in order to accomplish there mission politicains... my God will usually punish any man behind these killings
. you must be an imbecilic orangutan for trying to turn this issue to that of politics. people were killed in their scores are you are talking about conspiracy by the legislature to impeach Buhari.anyways i am not surprised because there are millions of your type out there with the wrong notion that " it is we against them"i.e PDP VS APC, CHRISTIAN VS MUSLIM. for crying out loud these are humans like you and I. please change your mind set and grow up though i suppose you are an adult.
Re: Stop These Killings Now Or Resign - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by bobnatlo(m): 2:57pm On Jun 26, 2018
KenOne:

Pls take time to read B4 commenting ok
Thank you
Re: Stop These Killings Now Or Resign - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by flames01: 2:58pm On Jun 26, 2018
KenOne:

You are trying to distract us from the main points of that post. The main thing in that post is that buhari is a blood sucker that needs to be booted out of office.
Re: Stop These Killings Now Or Resign - Timi Frank Tells Buhari by bobnatlo(m): 2:59pm On Jun 26, 2018
GavelSlam:
If you call him an APC chieftain, can you tell us what exco position he holds or what his isposition in the board of trustees?

Thank you.
Read through his message B4 wallowing in party affiliations. Even if it was the devil that wrote, won't read through first
Abi is it only APC people that now make sense to u??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi: We Will Build Port Harcourt-Maiduguri High Speed Railway Line / Your Donations Won't Be In Vain And Will Be Accounted For – Obi Assures Donors / Saraki And Ekeweremadu's Forgery Trial Stalled In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.