Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,821 members, 7,798,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

"I Can’t Imagine Playing In Real Madrid Without Cristiano Ronaldo" Marco Asensio - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "I Can’t Imagine Playing In Real Madrid Without Cristiano Ronaldo" Marco Asensio (12185 Views)

Comparing Man Utd’s Record With And Without Cristiano Ronaldo / Meet 11-Year-Old Eric Marshall Who Is Already Playing In The Professional League / Leo Messi: Real Madrid Weaker Without Cristiano Ronaldo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Can’t Imagine Playing In Real Madrid Without Cristiano Ronaldo" Marco Asensio by FootBallBlood: 4:54pm On Jun 26, 2018
Cristiano Ronaldo’s talk of leaving Real Madrid this summer was cool by his fellow teammates who believes that the five time Ballon d’Or winner won’t be leaving the Spanish capital.

Marco Asensio has said he can’t imagined him playing for Madrid without Ronaldo Cristiano after the Portuguese striker made it clear that he will leave Real Madrid this summer.

Ronaldo has been on the media for some time now on his decision to quit the Los Blancos after the Champions League final. Because of the pronunciation making headlines in the media, his family and past managers has suggested he could end up at Manchester United.

Asensio hopes that is not the case, with the 22-year-old eager to ensure that a five-time Ballon d’Or winner remains important part of quad at the Santiago Bernabeu in 2018-19. He told Marca when quizzed on the transfer talk (I can’t imagine playing without him. Ronaldo has been, is and will be very important for us. Real Madrid and him always have to go together).

It has been suggested that Asensio could be the man to fill the void for Madrid once Ronaldo does depart, with a modern day icon now 33 years of age.

Asensio added, (We’re different players. I like to drop a little to receive the ball and have more contact with it, being less of a finisher. Everyone evolves as a footballer through learning and we’ll see in the future what position I play). A man who joined Madrid for just €3.9 million from Real Mallorca in 2014 is also keen to avoid being drawn into a debate regarding his current value.

Big teams from across Europe has tabled huge amount for the Spanish starlet, but Asensio claims to be happy where he is and refused to speak on the likely figure that has come his way in the current transfer market.

He continued, (I don’t know. I don’t control the way the prices in the market are, but it’s true that it will have gone up quite a bit since I signed, these prices are worked out by the clubs and by circumstance, I don’t know what I would be worth now).

Read Here- http://www.trendingfootballnews.com/chelsea-join-the-hunt-for-cristiano-ronaldo/
Re: "I Can’t Imagine Playing In Real Madrid Without Cristiano Ronaldo" Marco Asensio by dominique(f): 8:49am On Jun 27, 2018
Carry your kaya and follow him naa. I read Liverpool is interested in him (Asensio), so he could play against Ronaldoif he eventually returns to man united.

1 Like

Re: "I Can’t Imagine Playing In Real Madrid Without Cristiano Ronaldo" Marco Asensio by fantasti: 8:55am On Jun 27, 2018
The only GOAT

16 Likes

Re: "I Can’t Imagine Playing In Real Madrid Without Cristiano Ronaldo" Marco Asensio by ojmaroni247(m): 8:55am On Jun 27, 2018
Ok
Re: "I Can’t Imagine Playing In Real Madrid Without Cristiano Ronaldo" Marco Asensio by kasim155: 9:00am On Jun 27, 2018
CR7

1 Like

Re: "I Can’t Imagine Playing In Real Madrid Without Cristiano Ronaldo" Marco Asensio by gurunlocker: 9:00am On Jun 27, 2018
Na today Ronaldo don dey talk say he wan leave? There's no transfer news for the past 3 seasons that we won't hear this same news. It's all gimmick and trick to stay in the news.

2 Likes

Re: "I Can’t Imagine Playing In Real Madrid Without Cristiano Ronaldo" Marco Asensio by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 27, 2018
help please, was hospitalized yesterday after the match. Had a cardiac arrest, been unable to eat, can't sleep...I'm running mad please.
Re: "I Can’t Imagine Playing In Real Madrid Without Cristiano Ronaldo" Marco Asensio by Auladimeji2: 9:00am On Jun 27, 2018
fantasti:
The only GOAT
Good Only At Tapin

17 Likes

Re: "I Can’t Imagine Playing In Real Madrid Without Cristiano Ronaldo" Marco Asensio by Austinoiz(m): 9:00am On Jun 27, 2018
Odeee! Would u imagine sharing your WAGs with CR7,?
Re: "I Can’t Imagine Playing In Real Madrid Without Cristiano Ronaldo" Marco Asensio by Christmasdon(m): 9:00am On Jun 27, 2018
learn from him now when the ovation is still high.

3 Likes

Re: "I Can’t Imagine Playing In Real Madrid Without Cristiano Ronaldo" Marco Asensio by cityabbey01(m): 9:01am On Jun 27, 2018
Ok
Re: "I Can’t Imagine Playing In Real Madrid Without Cristiano Ronaldo" Marco Asensio by sholly2017: 9:01am On Jun 27, 2018
Hmm. Is this worth front page?
Re: "I Can’t Imagine Playing In Real Madrid Without Cristiano Ronaldo" Marco Asensio by Buzzinnn(m): 9:01am On Jun 27, 2018
Una go get harry Kane jare & stop all this
Re: "I Can’t Imagine Playing In Real Madrid Without Cristiano Ronaldo" Marco Asensio by vickeybrown92(m): 9:01am On Jun 27, 2018
oga say the truth.... u want him to leave so you can at least be a regular starter and become the new Star man
Re: "I Can’t Imagine Playing In Real Madrid Without Cristiano Ronaldo" Marco Asensio by cmikel: 9:02am On Jun 27, 2018
Nigeria was home why dint they allow us wear our home jessy

They know that the home bright jessy will bring out the team spirit they now allow agentina wear home jessy instead

That dark jessy does not inspire player or play for nigeria
Re: "I Can’t Imagine Playing In Real Madrid Without Cristiano Ronaldo" Marco Asensio by dominique(f): 9:04am On Jun 27, 2018
gurunlocker:
Na today Ronaldo don dey talk say he wan leave? There's no transfer news for the past 3 seasons that we won't hear this same news. It's all gimmick and trick to stay in the news.

I think he really wants to leave this time around. With all the tax evasion charges on his neck, he's eager to flee from Spain
Re: "I Can’t Imagine Playing In Real Madrid Without Cristiano Ronaldo" Marco Asensio by MrGreenMavro: 9:05am On Jun 27, 2018
grin
Re: "I Can’t Imagine Playing In Real Madrid Without Cristiano Ronaldo" Marco Asensio by MAJORBANKZ(m): 9:15am On Jun 27, 2018
FIFA (football isn't for Africa)
Re: "I Can’t Imagine Playing In Real Madrid Without Cristiano Ronaldo" Marco Asensio by SirBunky85(m): 9:16am On Jun 27, 2018
gurunlocker:
his case is like dat of the npdp who for long has bn threatening of leaving the APC yet,no leave,no transfer
Re: "I Can’t Imagine Playing In Real Madrid Without Cristiano Ronaldo" Marco Asensio by Maxcollins042(m): 9:21am On Jun 27, 2018
Lol

Re: "I Can’t Imagine Playing In Real Madrid Without Cristiano Ronaldo" Marco Asensio by chiboy1116: 9:23am On Jun 27, 2018
Ronaldo always threatening to leave ....l
Re: "I Can’t Imagine Playing In Real Madrid Without Cristiano Ronaldo" Marco Asensio by gurunlocker: 9:24am On Jun 27, 2018
dominique:

I think he really wants to leave this time around. With all the tax evasion charges on his neck, he's eager to flee from Spain

Trust me, he is not going anywhere. There was an agreement about increase in wages with the president last year and it's yet to be fulfilled. That's why he is acting this way. He always want to be at the top, he want to get higher wages than Messi and Neymar. Also if you check the recently released Forbes top income earner athletes, you will see he has dropped. So it's all about money coupled with his tax evasion.
Re: "I Can’t Imagine Playing In Real Madrid Without Cristiano Ronaldo" Marco Asensio by banre(m): 9:24am On Jun 27, 2018
Hawtbae:
help please, was hospitalized yesterday after the match. Had a cardiac arrest, been unable to eat, can't sleep...I'm running mad please.

jeje o
Re: "I Can’t Imagine Playing In Real Madrid Without Cristiano Ronaldo" Marco Asensio by Dripy(m): 9:24am On Jun 27, 2018
Hawtbae:
Please oooo, that was just a match; put not your hope on frail men but hope in God. The Super Eagles shattered the hopes of 190 million Nigerians last night but what can we do? take things easy dear Hawtbae and God be with you
Re: "I Can’t Imagine Playing In Real Madrid Without Cristiano Ronaldo" Marco Asensio by XingXhang(m): 10:02am On Jun 27, 2018
He's the LEADER!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tennis Australian Open 2013. / AFCON Qualifiers: 19 Super Eagles Players Arrive Camp / Nigeria's Flamingos Vs South-african Bantwana : 6 - 0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.