Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Joselyn Dumas Supports Super Eagles With This Adorable Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joselyn Dumas Supports Super Eagles With This Adorable Photo (49944 Views)

Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) / Joselyn Dumas Celebrates Senia, Her Daughter's Birthday With Adorable Photos / Joselyn Dumas: "I Am In Charge During Sex" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joselyn Dumas Supports Super Eagles With This Adorable Photo by friendlyadvice: 5:30am On Jun 29, 2018
Swanzi:

Mumu take
grin eyah nothing to say abi?
Bitch ass gbanku eater
Re: Joselyn Dumas Supports Super Eagles With This Adorable Photo by Swanzi(m): 11:18am On Jun 29, 2018
friendlyadvice:

grin eyah nothing to say abi?
Bitch ass gbanku eater

Hahahahaha grin grin

Re: Joselyn Dumas Supports Super Eagles With This Adorable Photo by friendlyadvice: 2:18pm On Jun 29, 2018
Swanzi:

Hahahahaha grin grin
grin OMG you really have nothing to say, are Ghanaians this weak? What can I say? When your country is known for weird accents and skin tone it doesn't give the country people much exposure I guess
Re: Joselyn Dumas Supports Super Eagles With This Adorable Photo by Swanzi(m): 4:03pm On Jun 29, 2018
friendlyadvice:

grin OMG you really have nothing to say, are Ghanaians this weak? What can I say? When your country is known for weird accents and skin tone it doesn't give the country people much exposure I guess

4urmind...

Accents ..as in pursue 4 porsue grin
Doctar 4. Doctore grin
U Dey craze
Google the worlds largest user of bleaching
Cream grin
Re: Joselyn Dumas Supports Super Eagles With This Adorable Photo by friendlyadvice: 4:10pm On Jun 29, 2018
Swanzi:

Google the worlds largest user of bleaching
Cream grin

Why don't you screen grab those fake Google searches like you did before and show it to me?
Btw when I said skin tone, I meant that y'all are as black as night. You should quit the kelewele and eat more brain healthy foods.
Re: Joselyn Dumas Supports Super Eagles With This Adorable Photo by Swanzi(m): 5:11pm On Jun 30, 2018
friendlyadvice:

Why don't you screen grab those fake Google searches like you did before and show it to me?
Btw when I said skin tone, I meant that y'all are as black as night. You should quit the kelewele and eat more brain healthy foods.

See me see this goat..!

Is the average Nigerian fair ediot in fact
Ur mumu ripe o it needs to unplucked gyimiii grin

And look whoose talking about food u prefer
We take ur stinking amala and oily soup eerh
Goat..!!
In fact if the following are Nigerians then
I prefer my Ghanaianness, Fools..

Re: Joselyn Dumas Supports Super Eagles With This Adorable Photo by friendlyadvice: 12:42pm On Jul 01, 2018
Swanzi:

See me see this goat..!
grin awww thanks that's a privilege you know we value animals more than humans in my country
Swanzi:

Is the average Nigerian fair ediot
Yea the fulanis, the igbos,the ovias..... I can go on forever baby

Swanzi:

And look whoose talking about food u prefer
We take ur stinking amala and oily soup eerh
Your soup doesn't have oil? What kinda soup does not have oil? I don talk am before Ghanaians no be human beings.
Swanzi:

Goat..!!
grin stop you are making me blush

Swanzi:

In fact if the following are Nigerians then
I prefer my Ghanaianness, Fools..
lol how baby go get big tribal mark like that and still be alive? Well you are Ghanaian so your iq is normally at gutter level
Re: Joselyn Dumas Supports Super Eagles With This Adorable Photo by Swanzi(m): 9:16pm On Jul 01, 2018
friendlyadvice:

grin as thanks that's a privilege you know we value animals more than humans in my country

Year the fulanis, the igbos,the ovias..... I can go on forever baby

Your soup doesn't have oil? What kinda soup does not have oil? I don talk am before Ghanaians no be human beings.

grin stop you are making me blush

lol how baby go get big tribal mark like that and still be alive? Well you are Ghanaian so your iq is normally gutter level

I can see u stylishly avoided Yoruba hahahaha
Cos of ur blackness grin
U Dey shame why u u know mention afonja for ur post hahahaha grin
Meanwhile I thought I were part of the shit that happend on the Otedola bridge..
Ur shit ass country where cows a valued more than humans no wonder, nothing will happen n life still continue what a failed country grin
No wonder ur ruled by an old illiterate military
General whose past his prime I weep for una grin
Re: Joselyn Dumas Supports Super Eagles With This Adorable Photo by friendlyadvice: 9:52pm On Jul 01, 2018
Swanzi:

I can see u stylishly avoided Yoruba hahahaha
Cos of ur blackness grin.U Dey shame why u u know mention afonja for ur post hahahaha grin
Smh so yoruba na the only tribe for naija? Nevermind its obvious you lost that argument and are just making a poor attempt to save face
Swanzi:

Meanwhile I thought I were part of the shit that happend on the Otedola bridge..
Yea and "I thought I were part of the sh*t" that happened at that GOIL liquefied natural gas station in your dead country. Smh its called brighter grammar and it costs 200 naira so stop murdering the English language.
Swanzi:

Ur shit ass country where cows a valued more than humans no wonder, nothing will happen n life still continue what a failed country grin
No wonder ur ruled by an old illiterate military
General whose past his prime I weep for una grin
And with all these, we still do a whooooole lot better than your shoe box country. Isn't that something you should be ashamed of?
Re: Joselyn Dumas Supports Super Eagles With This Adorable Photo by Swanzi(m): 12:19pm On Jul 02, 2018
friendlyadvice:

Smh so yoruba na the only tribe for naija? Nevermind its obvious you lost that argument and are just making a poor attempt to save face

Yea and "I thought I were part of the sh*t" that happened at that GOIL liquefied natural gas station in your dead country. Smh its called brighter grammar and it costs 200 naira so stop murdering the English language.

And with all these, we still do a whooooole lot better than your shoe box country. Isn't that something you should be ashamed of?

Hahaha how and where did u do better than Ghana ..
Ur failed country which is always associated
With negatives ..from 419 to occultism in ur schools to yahoo hmm it’s sad really
And to think that ur even comfortable with it
No wonder u have the kind of leaders u have,
Never put ur shameless country with Ghana
On the same line again u no dry shame ..?

And again u stylishly didn’t coment about 70+
Former milltary leader who wants to contest
Again...in a country of 120m+ grin it’s funny but sad really.

1 Like

Re: Joselyn Dumas Supports Super Eagles With This Adorable Photo by friendlyadvice: 7:36pm On Jul 02, 2018
Swanzi:

Hahaha how and where did u do better than Ghana ..
Ur failed country which is always associated
Please what is ghana's gdp? Ok compare it to Nigeria's gdp case closed.
Swanzi:

With negatives ..from 419 to occultism in ur schools to yahoo hmm it’s sad really
You dey craze, with the robberies in your country that your boy scout police force cannot curb, you still get mouth to talk? Like I said your country is way too tiny and inconsequential to make the news so perhaps you aren't even aware
Swanzi:

And to think that ur even comfortable with it
No wonder u have the kind of leaders u have,
Never put ur shameless country with Ghana
On the same line again u no dry shame ..?
grin of course I can't compare your dead country with naija cause we beat you hands down in Economy, Social life, Education, Industry, Sports and general survival instincts. That's why y'all come ere to survive while we visit your country to feed y'all and f*ck your black ugly desperate women
Swanzi:

And again u stylishly didn’t coment about 70+
Former milltary leader who wants to contest
Again...in a country of 120m+ grin it’s funny but sad really.
grin ode, how old be your president? Abi una no know wetin maths be for una country again?
Ghanaians smh
Re: Joselyn Dumas Supports Super Eagles With This Adorable Photo by Just30: 10:00pm On Jul 02, 2018
friendlyadvice:

You dey craze, with the robberies in your country that your boy scout police force cannot curb, you still get mouth to talk? Like I said your country is way too tiny and inconsequential to make the news so perhaps you aren't even aware

grin of course I can't compare your dead country with naija cause we beat you hands down in Economy, Social life, Education, Industry, Sports and general survival instincts. That's why y'all come ere to survive while we visit your country to feed y'all and f*ck your black ugly desperate women

grin ode, how old be your president? Abi una no know wetin maths be for una country again?
Ghanaians smh
if only gdp was the measurement of the wealth of a country
Re: Joselyn Dumas Supports Super Eagles With This Adorable Photo by Swanzi(m): 10:10pm On Jul 02, 2018
friendlyadvice:

Ghanaians smh

You are a fool..!!

How can u compare ur former dictator illiterate president to my president who
Is an astute lawyer for a decade,you must be mad in fact ur an ediot grin

I said it that ur mad and am sure it runs
In ur family,how can u compare ur useless
Education with Ghana when u flock our universities like sheeps in thier numbers just to partake in our education gyimii..
Come to university of Ghana and see how ur hoes Parade our campuses grin
they are so cheap they are fuc.ked by
Mere trotro drivers grin

Now Goan sleep early, for school tomorrow mumu grin
Re: Joselyn Dumas Supports Super Eagles With This Adorable Photo by Swanzi(m): 10:14pm On Jul 02, 2018
Just30:

The fool thinks gdp we dey chop when Nigeria
recently overtook India as the country with the highest poverty rate grin
Re: Joselyn Dumas Supports Super Eagles With This Adorable Photo by friendlyadvice: 4:14am On Jul 03, 2018
Just30:
If only you weren't too lazy to read the whole thing
Re: Joselyn Dumas Supports Super Eagles With This Adorable Photo by friendlyadvice: 4:15am On Jul 03, 2018
Swanzi:

The fool thinks gdp we dey chop when Nigeria
recently overtook India as the country with the highest poverty rate grin
grin if you like, open one thousand nairaland accounts dey form third party, Nigeria still better pass ghana
Re: Joselyn Dumas Supports Super Eagles With This Adorable Photo by friendlyadvice: 4:39am On Jul 03, 2018
Swanzi:

You are a fool..!!

How can u compare ur former dictator illiterate president to my president who
Is an astute lawyer for a decade,you must be mad in fact ur an ediot grin
lol no be age be problem again na education hehehe
With all your president "degrees" e no fit write speech by himself e gats dey thief am, abeg no kill me with laugh belle dey pain me.

Swanzi:

I said it that ur mad and am sure it runs
In ur family,
Yea the same way low iq and ignorance runs in your family

Swanzi:

how can u compare ur useless
Education with Ghana when u flock our universities like sheepsSHEEP in thierTHEIR numbers just to partake in our education gyimii
lol abeg show me the evidence that the whole of Nigeria is in your dead universities, I'm ready to laugh today.
Swanzi:

Come to university of Ghana and see how ur hoes Parade our campuses grin
they are so cheap they are fuc.ked by
Mere trotro drivers grin
Dey lie for your papa there as if your type dey go school with your hereditary bad grammar and poor thinking capacity.
Swanzi:

Now Goan sleep early, for school tomorrow mumu grin
Yea get a good night rest so you can help your momma to sell her kelewele tomorrow
Re: Joselyn Dumas Supports Super Eagles With This Adorable Photo by Swanzi(m): 8:15am On Jul 03, 2018
friendlyadvice:

lol no be age be problem again na education hehehe
With all your president "degrees" e no fit write speech by himself e gats dey thief am, abeg no kill me with laugh belle dey pain me.

Yea the same way low iq and ignorance runs in your family

lol abeg show me the evidence that the whole of Nigeria is in your dead universities, I'm ready to laugh today.

Dey lie for your papa there as if your type dey go school with your hereditary bad grammar and poor thinking capacity.

Yea get a good night rest so you can help your momma to sell her kelewele tomorrow

Oh Wow u’ve Totally blown me out with
Superior analysis and discernment.

NOW GO mess URSEL grin

Re: Joselyn Dumas Supports Super Eagles With This Adorable Photo by friendlyadvice: 8:47am On Jul 03, 2018
Swanzi:

Oh Wow u’ve Totally blown me out with
Superior analysis and discernment.
cool I know b*tch ass Ghanaian, I know.
Re: Joselyn Dumas Supports Super Eagles With This Adorable Photo by Just30: 9:11am On Jul 03, 2018
friendlyadvice:

If only you weren't too lazy to read the whole thing
have your comprehension teacher ever told you that
you must start making sense in your first paragraph .... before?
your important point must come first ?
Re: Joselyn Dumas Supports Super Eagles With This Adorable Photo by friendlyadvice: 9:13am On Jul 03, 2018
Just30:
have your comprehension teacher ever told you that
you must start making sense in your first paragraph .... before?
your important point must come first ?
lol the thing pain am, grin your question/suggestion has been noted Mr swanzi sorry I mean Just30

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joselyn Dumas Supports Super Eagles With This Adorable Photo by Redcarpet2011: 2:17pm On Dec 18, 2020
Up naija

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido: "God Takes His Time To Create Me" / Simi, Ebuka, Banky W At Old Trafford In Manchester United, UK / Aki And Pawpaw Tease Fans About New Project (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.