Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,797 members, 7,798,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Why Nigerian Government Is The Worst Government On Planet Earth - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why Nigerian Government Is The Worst Government On Planet Earth (338 Views)

Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar / Access Bank Has The Worst Banking Security - Notorious Fraudster / Junko Furuta's Murder: The Worst Death Ever (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigerian Government Is The Worst Government On Planet Earth by KingGBsky(m): 5:30pm On Jun 26, 2018
The only thing Nigerian government is good at are election promises.
And as usual they have the dumbest followers to clap hands at it .
If you ask me I will say Nigerians deserve where they are.
People are being killed and maimed on daily basis,there will always be some individuals that will support the government and give silly reasons why. So the truth is that Nigerians are in a way ok with the situation of the country.
I and my friends were in a bar recently in Turkey it was about 12:30am and a girl in the club bar fainted. It took less than 2mins for ambulance to arrive and yet Nigerians are dying and some useless bastards fools ,dead brain individuals think they have something to say to support the reason for a Nigerian to die.
Nigerians lives means nothing even to our so called artists, musicians, so called influential individuals you all are bastards including Seun and the rest ban me because this will be my last post here.
Fucck you all with your messed up country.
So I will tell people who have watched how humans where roasted in Plateau state that I’m a Nigerian.
Re: Why Nigerian Government Is The Worst Government On Planet Earth by orisa37: 5:46pm On Jun 26, 2018
A Government that refuses to do what the people want is evil.
Re: Why Nigerian Government Is The Worst Government On Planet Earth by trusted(m): 5:54pm On Jun 26, 2018
Nigeria situation now cry

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Sends His Wife Packing For Calling Him An Animal In Public / Crime: South African Police Officers To Face Trial For Killing A 25-year-old Nig / Police Dismiss Four SARS Officers And Charge Them To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.