Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,527 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) (60929 Views)

Bandits Kill Amos Ewa Obere In Nasarawa (Graphic Photo) / Berom People Of Plateau Kill Fulani Cows, Machete Many Of Them (Photos) / SARS Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by leofab(f): 11:33pm On Jun 27, 2018
maasoap:

Now, I agreed that mad people don't always know that they are mad.
i know that you don’t know that you are mad.. neither are the herdsmen..

1 Like

Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by leofab(f): 11:35pm On Jun 27, 2018
ebbo:

Which criminals my friend? The herds men knows the attackers and will attack back appropriately, the only sad news will be the innocent ones like women, children and elderly will be touch too, collateral damage i guess. Mind you herdsmen don't forgive wen u touch there cattle.(because that is there cultural and only means of lively hood). We ve learnt that bitter lesson and stayed off there cattles here in Niger state.
but farmers forgives when herdsmen destroy their farmlands.. I see you just think like them.. you are just an educated version of them.

1 Like

Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by delishpot: 2:17am On Jun 28, 2018
maasoap:

You can be anywhere you want, that's the least of my headache. I hate Berom Christians, they are cannibals. Simple.

The least of my worry is for you to care about where I am (aka monitoring demon) my worry is that your hate and feeling of no selfe worth is destroying you..

1 Like

Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by delishpot: 3:00am On Jun 28, 2018
Abagworo:

Sometimes it is good to let people fight the war and whoever wins carries the war booty.

The deaths would not let me just agree with that sha. If the leaders want to fight they should fight but when the innocents are thrown in the mix then it sure is not acceptable.

1 Like

Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by Nightwolf1: 7:08am On Jun 28, 2018
elmodee7:
it's only idiots like you who believe in iPob ( idiotic people of briafia.) fool living a foools life

Lalasticlala front page material
Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by maasoap(m): 7:10am On Jun 28, 2018
delishpot:

The least of my worry is for you to care about where I am (aka monitoring demon) my worry is that your hate and feeling of no selfe worth is destroying you..
Firstly, no one asked you where you are.
Secondly, I hate Berom Christians, they are fvcking cannibals.
Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by delishpot: 8:24am On Jun 28, 2018
maasoap:

Firstly, no one asked you where you are.
Secondly, I hate Berom Christians, they are fvcking cannibals.

Lastly Stop being an child. I used my not being inside Nigeria at the moment to show you that the crisis and violence should be felt by all esp those within the country at this moment. I could say to hell witb evil people like you, let them all kill each other. Afterall it will not reach me. Ok let us assume your hatred for the Berom christians superceeds all reason and makes you see any dialogue as non of your headach esp if the person says anything that you hate. Now how do you know these people are canibals? Do you have any proof or you got it from news propaganda ?. And are the Beroms the only people killed by the Fulani herdsmen? If no, have you spoken against the general violence exhibited by the Fulanis against anyone that stops them from ruining their farms and lands? You see, unless you are Fulani who believes that he will be spared on the D-day; your case is like that man whos was happy to see his neighbours house on fire because he hated his neighbour. It did not take long for the fire to spread into his own home and consume it. So yeah keep acting like you are a grown boy.

1 Like

Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by maasoap(m): 11:43am On Jun 28, 2018
delishpot:

Lastly Stop being an child. I used my not being inside Nigeria at the moment to show you that the crisis and violence should be felt by all esp those within the country at this moment. I could say to hell witb evil people like you, let them all kill each other. Afterall it will not reach me. Ok let us assume your hatred for the Berom christians superceeds all reason and makes you see any dialogue as non of your headach esp if the person says anything that you hate. Now how do you know these people are canibals? Do you have any proof or you got it from news propaganda ?. And are the Beroms the only people killed by the Fulani herdsmen? If no, have you spoken against the general violence exhibited by the Fulanis against anyone that stops them from ruining their farms and lands? You see, unless you are Fulani who believes that he will be spared on the D-day; your case is like that man whos was happy to see his neighbours house on fire because he hated his neighbour. It did not take long for the fire to spread into his own home and consume it. So yeah keep acting like you are a grown boy.

Let me repeat myself again, this time, more clearly: Berom Christians are primitive animals that don't belong to this age, they're cannibals. My hatred for them started on August 28th 2011. Fvcking cannibals eating children and women after killing them do not deserve my sympathy over any misfortune that might have befallen them.
I don't have problem with you picking on any statement that you can respond to in my comment and leaving out the ones that you can't defend.
Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by delishpot: 11:46am On Jun 28, 2018
maasoap:

Let me repeat myself again, this time, more clearly: Berom Christians are primitive animals that don't belong to this age, they're cannibals. My hatred for them started on August 28th 2011. Fvcking cannibals eating children and women after killing them do not deserve my sympathy over any misfortune that might have befallen them.
I don't have problem with you picking on any statement that you can respond to in my comment and leaving out the ones that you can't defend.

Defend what na? Na wa for una o. You said you hate berom people and after all said and done I asked you how you know they are cannibals. Did you ask me to defend anything in that statement? What should I defend abeg? I should claim you are lying or I should say you are right because you said so? I asked where and how you came about your story. It is you that should defend your hatred for them stance not me. OK you have a reason why Berom people should be killed by Fulanis, what reason do you have for other tribes to be killed by Fulanis? The thing I see here is that you do not want to condemn the killings hence you find excuses to stand your ground. OHHHH Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by maasoap(m): 12:14pm On Jun 28, 2018
delishpot:

Defend what na? Na wa for una o. You said you hate berom people and after all said and done I asked you how you know they are cannibals. Did you ask me to defend anything in that statement? What should I defend abeg? I should claim you are lying or I should say you are right because you said so? I asked where and how you came about your story.

Not my story, it happened. BBC did video documentary on it, it is on the YouTube for you if you want to see it. Most of the stories related to that incident had been pulled down from the Internet but there are still few about it if you care to read it. I posted the links already, you can pretend not to have seen it.

It is you that should defend your hatred for them stance not me. OK you have a reason why Berom people should be killed by Fulanis, what reason do you have for other tribes to be killed by Fulanis? The thing I see here is that you do not want to condemn the killings hence you find excuses to stand your ground. OHHHH Jesus.

No one wants the killings to continue. But I got no pity for cannibals.
Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by delishpot: 12:22pm On Jun 28, 2018
maasoap:

Not my story, it happened. BBC did video documentary on it, it is on the YouTube for you if you want to see it. Most of the stories related to that incident had been pulled down from the Internet but there are still few about it if you care to read it. I posted the links already, you can pretend not to have seen it.

No one wants the killings to continue. But I got no pity for cannibals.

You are quite funny. I pretend not to see it? So you answered my question (quotes) with a link and I pretended not to see it or you posted it somewhere here and believe that I must have been reading every of your comment on this topic and so I must have seen it? Are your comments that special? hahahaha grin grin grin grin You are impossible and blood thirsty at the moment. Go drink a glass or two of Berom blood and comeback when your head is cleared.

1 Like

Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by maasoap(m): 12:37pm On Jun 28, 2018
delishpot:

You are quite funny. I pretend not to see it? So you answered my question (quotes) with a link and I pretended not to see it or you posted it somewhere here and believe that I must have been reading every of your comment on this topic and so I must have seen it? Are your comments that special? hahahaha grin grin grin grin You are impossible and blood thirsty at the moment. Go drink a glass or two of Berom blood and comeback when your head is cleared.

Thank you. But I don't have Berom cannibalistic DNA in me. I just hate them, simple.
Re: Criminals In Military Uniforms Kill Fulani Herdsmen & Cows In Nasarawa (Graphic) by delishpot: 12:43pm On Jun 28, 2018
maasoap:

Thank you. But I don't have Berom cannibalistic DNA in me. I just hate them, simple.

Na you sabi!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paul Adoyi, The Dead UNIJOS Student Found In A Pond (Photos) / Girl "Mistakenly" Kills Her Friend In A Fight (Pictures/Video) / Nigeria Woman Who Burnt Lover's Private Part With Hot Iron, Jailed In UK (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.