Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Wondering If He Likes You? 6 Signs That Shows He Has Crush On You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wondering If He Likes You? 6 Signs That Shows He Has Crush On You (495 Views)

Omah Lay Dey Crush For Tiwa, And Tiwa Dey Crush For Timini. Who Has Crush On Me / Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This / “Get 10,000 Retweets And I Will Marry You” - Lady Tells Guy Who Has Crush On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wondering If He Likes You? 6 Signs That Shows He Has Crush On You by Loversminds: 6:44pm On Jun 26, 2018
I’m having crush on him, but how will I know if he also likes me? This is what you keep pondering on when you have crush on someone.

I could remember my high school days when I had a crush on a guy, I just decided to make it one sided love, because if my crush get to know he might take me for granted.

It nice to have a crush, but how would you know if your crush also loves you or will reciprocate.

Here are the following signs that a guy has crush on you

1.He may always come around you; If he is a type of guy that is smart and confident, he would always want to be by your side. But if he is kind of shy guy he would always have an intense feeling anytime he is around you and make an ingenuine excuse in order to avoid you. You may not notice it, but when you start paying attention to this you will notice it.

2. Send Visual/Body Language; He would be sending love signals to you such as making eye contact with you, smiling at unfunny things you do, positioning his body in contact with you, just to let you know he has feelings for you.

3. Make you feel special; Your crush will always make you feel unique, treat you like a queen and always make himself available to help and support you. He will also complement you because he is already having one sided love for you.

4. Stock your Pictures on Phone; He won’t get tired of you, he would follow you on all social media, and download your pictures on phone without letting you know.

5. Communication; A guy that has crush on you will always look for a way to talk with you, no matter how much talk or chat you both have, he won’t get bored. He would always want to hang out with you.

6. Jealous; He would definitely get jealous when he sees you around other guys, he may cease seeing you for some time out of jealousy if you make him get angry. The more you flaunt around guys the more he would get jealous.

All these signs signified that he has a crush on you. Don’t walk up to him in order to uphold your dignity, you can just give him a green light, I mean a welcoming face that would ease his tensions and make coming to you more easier and fun.

https://loversminds.com/wondering-if-he-likes-you-5-signs-he-has-crush-on-you/

(1) (Reply)

Message Of Appreciation To All Females Out There / Nigerian Comedian Mr Ibu Don Cause Wahala With Him Girlfriend. / Naija Gals Are Useless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.