Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,461 members, 7,801,149 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Soldiers, Injure 2 Others In Benue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Soldiers, Injure 2 Others In Benue (2596 Views)

Suspected Herdsmen Kill Olori Odo, Youth Leader, Injure 2 Others In Ibadan / Ebonyi: Gunmen Kill 2 Soldiers, One Civilian At Checkpoint / Herdsmen Kill Two Soldiers, Injure Commander In Nasarawa – DHQ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Soldiers, Injure 2 Others In Benue by gratiaeo(m): 7:54pm On Jun 26, 2018
At least, two Nigerian soldiers were, on Tuesday, killed and two others injured after they were ambush by Fulani herdsmen in Benue State.
Daily Sun gathered from sources in the area that the attack occurred on Tuesday while the soldiers were travelling between Branch Umenger and Bakin-Korta, Mbadwem Council Ward of Benue State.
Chairman of Guma Local Government Area, Hon. Anthony Shawon who confirmed the report stated that the attackers had on Monday, dug trenches around a bridge in the area to prevent easy access of the Military in case of and attack.
“The Fulanis came yesterday and dug trenches around a new bridge the Governor Samuel Ortom administration built at Bakin-Korta linking Keana in Nasarawa state.
“They came in their thousand and dug the trenches on both sides of the bridge so that the army would not have easy access to the area in the event of an attack.
“When the soldiers got wind of the development, they mobilized the community to fill up the trenches and the people in my local government went and filled it up.
At about 5am today(Tuesday), they (the soldiers) also moved to Keana to find out those who carried out the act and why. On their way to Ruga, a Fulani camp, somehow the people (Fulani) heard of their coming and laid ambush for the soldiers
“Two of the soldiers were killed on the spot, a Captain who is the Unit Commander was also shot. But he is currently in the hospital in Makurdi.
“All the houses in that area have all been burnt down by the marauders. They have been coming from that place to attack my people. It is good that the soldiers took the proactive action,” Shawon said.
Efforts to get confirmation from the Theatre Commander, Operation Whirl Stroke (OPWS), Major Gen. Adeyemi Yekini failed as several calls to mobile phone line were not picked or returned at the time of filing this report.
http://sunnewsonline.com/fulani-herdsmen-kill-2-soldiers-injure-2-others-in-benue/
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Soldiers, Injure 2 Others In Benue by EternalTruths: 7:57pm On Jun 26, 2018
We are at state of war.

War has started under Buhari.

Nigerians arm yourselves to defend yourselves.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Soldiers, Injure 2 Others In Benue by saaron(m): 8:01pm On Jun 26, 2018
So much for a shiithole.

9 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Soldiers, Injure 2 Others In Benue by delishpot: 8:03pm On Jun 26, 2018
Oh ok. Who knows if those displayed Fulani corpses aren't an aftermath of the Fulani Soldier conflict. Because a close look at that post said men in Military uniform with patrol cars stormed the settlement.

My people can you imagine if these people were given grazing land in every state of the federation?

12 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Soldiers, Injure 2 Others In Benue by SalamRushdie: 8:04pm On Jun 26, 2018
I believe Adeboye now when he said elections might not hold next year ...I don't think Buhari and co have any plans to hold any election

9 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Soldiers, Injure 2 Others In Benue by gratiaeo(m): 8:05pm On Jun 26, 2018
Buhari the worst president

7 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Soldiers, Injure 2 Others In Benue by SalamRushdie: 8:07pm On Jun 26, 2018
EternalTruths:
We are at state of war.

War has started under Buhari.

Nigerians arm yourselves to defend yourselves.

Bro terrorists have taken over the Nigerian govt and I now believe the have no plans to hold elections...Digging trenches is an extreme war manuaver carried onlyvby battle hardened fighters who are ready to defend a position till the last man .... this is no herdmem farmer clash bro

17 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Soldiers, Injure 2 Others In Benue by EternalTruths: 8:10pm On Jun 26, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Bro terrorists have taken over the Nigerian govt and I now believe the have no plans to hold elections...Digging trenches is an extreme war manuaver carried onlyvby battle hardened fighters who are ready to defend a position till the last man .... this is no herdmem farmer clash bro

My Brother, what you said is what I am seeing.

Digging trenches.

This is pure war.

11 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Soldiers, Injure 2 Others In Benue by EternalTruths: 8:11pm On Jun 26, 2018
SalamRushdie:
I believe Adeboye now when he said elections might not hold next year ...I don't think Buhari and co have any plans to hold any election

Buhari has made up his heart to plunge the nation into war rather than accept defeat at the polls.

14 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Soldiers, Injure 2 Others In Benue by saaron(m): 8:15pm On Jun 26, 2018
For those who care to know, JIHADIST terrorist from foreign countries have been brought in through northern borders. They are stationed together with their Nigerian counterparts in different parts of the country with huge Christian population waiting for instructions from the chief terrorist in Aso Rock to strike! This is a FACT!!!
The above news about terrorist digging trenches is your proof. Digging trenches to prevent soldiers from coming in is an act of war!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Soldiers, Injure 2 Others In Benue by Paperwhite(m): 8:24pm On Jun 26, 2018
Full scale anarchy have descend upon Nigeria under Buhari. undecided

15 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Soldiers, Injure 2 Others In Benue by SalamRushdie: 8:24pm On Jun 26, 2018
saaron:
For those who care to know, JIHADIST terrorist from foreign countries have been brought in through northern borders. They are stationed together with their Nigerian counterparts in different parts of the country with huge Christian population waiting for instructions from the chief terrorist in Aso Rock to strike! This is a FACT!!!
The above news about terrorist digging trenches is your proof. Digging trenches to prevent soldiers from coming in is an act of war!

The govt cannot label fighter seemingly well versed in trench warfare as herdsmen any longer and this is no farmer herders clash ... Nigeria is the new Fallujah

8 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Soldiers, Injure 2 Others In Benue by debaj10: 8:25pm On Jun 26, 2018
correct.
is d way.
more coming.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Soldiers, Injure 2 Others In Benue by saaron(m): 8:28pm On Jun 26, 2018
SalamRushdie:

The govt cannot label fighter seemingly well versed in trench warfare as herdsmen any longer and this is no farmer herders clash ... Nigeria is the new Fallujah
Buhari is their protector and their commander. He's the chief terrorist giving federal cover for terrorist.

11 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Soldiers, Injure 2 Others In Benue by adadike(f): 9:01pm On Jun 26, 2018
pls i need visa to Angola. Nigeria is too dangerous for me to continue living here

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Soldiers, Injure 2 Others In Benue by EternalTruths: 9:01pm On Jun 26, 2018
saaron:
Buhari is their protector and their commander. He's the chief terrorist giving federal cover for terrorist.

That is why he hasn't declared them terrorists unlike IPOB he quickly termed them terrorists.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Soldiers, Injure 2 Others In Benue by EternalTruths: 9:02pm On Jun 26, 2018
adadike:
pls i need visa to Angola. Nigeria is too dangerous for me to continue living here

Who will then defend Biafra land.?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Soldiers, Injure 2 Others In Benue by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 26, 2018
Over to benue again...
The conquest continues.....

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Soldiers, Injure 2 Others In Benue by zombieHUNTER: 9:05pm On Jun 26, 2018
And the bodies keep piling up

Blood everywhere

Sai barber legacies

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Soldiers, Injure 2 Others In Benue by adadike(f): 9:08pm On Jun 26, 2018
grin
EternalTruths:

Who will then defend Biafra land.?
cheesy wait o! is It me that will do d fighting for u guys? akam di ka mu? biko cha kwa n'uzo , kam ti nye isi na Angola.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Soldiers, Injure 2 Others In Benue by luvinhubby(m): 9:08pm On Jun 26, 2018
Sadly, Nigeria is at war.

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Soldiers, Injure 2 Others In Benue by Homeboiy: 9:17pm On Jun 26, 2018
Why did onazi, echejile, went to do in Russia
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Soldiers, Injure 2 Others In Benue by gidgiddy: 9:18pm On Jun 26, 2018
The Nigerian Army declared IPOB a "militant terrorist organisation" because IPOB attacked the Army with sticks and stones (as the allege). But here, Fulani Herdsmen are actually shooting and Killing Soldiers. Will the Nigerian Army also declare the Herdsmen as terrorists for doing far worse than IPOB? Of course not! The Fulani terrorist are in power and are privileged.

That's "one Nigeria" for you.

10 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Soldiers, Injure 2 Others In Benue by EternalTruths: 9:20pm On Jun 26, 2018
adadike:
grin cheesy wait o! is It me that will do d fighting for u guys? akam di ka mu? biko cha kwa n'uzo , kam ti nye isi na Angola.

Your mates in Iraqi Kurdistan military are the most feared by ISIS and here you are shouting Angola.

Fear fear woman.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Soldiers, Injure 2 Others In Benue by oshe11: 9:25pm On Jun 26, 2018
Hmmmm.....
Football= 0 Security= 0

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Soldiers, Injure 2 Others In Benue by wickyyolo: 5:23am On Jun 27, 2018
gratiaeo:
Buhari the worst president

Buhari is not a President.
He is a terrorist.

8 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Soldiers, Injure 2 Others In Benue by cool318(m): 5:35am On Jun 27, 2018
How I wish some ICBM's can be sent down to ASO Rock, House of Assembly complexes, so that those men can feel what death looks like.
Nigerians are dying in their numbers and it doesn't even concern them.
Haba!! !! !!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Soldiers, Injure 2 Others In Benue by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:41am On Jun 27, 2018
Digging trenches? shocked Are these Herdsmen, Bokoharam or government sponsored Militias,

Winter is Coming

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Soldiers, Injure 2 Others In Benue by EternalTruths: 6:22am On Jun 27, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
Digging trenches? shocked Are these Herdsmen, Bokoharam or government sponsored Militias,

Winter is Coming

Buhari's plan B should in case he fails.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Soldiers, Injure 2 Others In Benue by greatiyk4u(m): 7:33am On Jun 27, 2018
adadike:

Go to the embassy not on NL
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Soldiers, Injure 2 Others In Benue by Nbote(m): 7:53am On Jun 27, 2018
Beta, let dem attack their fellow armed ppl instead of innocent civilians ... Jus mayb they'll start taking d matter serious
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Soldiers, Injure 2 Others In Benue by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 27, 2018
This is really scary and every Nigerian who is not part of the killings should be worried! I pray a real war doesn't break out soon!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Bandits Kidnap Police, Drivers, Slaughter Victims In East West Road / Osinbajo Has Taken His Lies To The US- Goodluck Jonathan / Obiano Only Gov Who Cares About Us –kanu Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.