Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,344 members, 7,808,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Where Are The Cat And Pig That Predicted Nigeria's Victory? - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Where Are The Cat And Pig That Predicted Nigeria's Victory? (25259 Views)

Photo Of Oyinbo Man Rocking Super Eagles Jersey Celebrating Nigeria Victory / Meet Marcus, The Pig That Predicted Nigeria Will Get To The Semi-Final / How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are The Cat And Pig That Predicted Nigeria's Victory? by kodded(m): 9:52pm On Jun 26, 2018
Arsenalholic:
You're a big f00l and a waste of valuable space. I am surprised no one has ever told you.

What's my fuxcking business if Buhari is your president? You utter dry lunch

tongue

only a Buffon can support arsenal and still support nigeria
Re: Where Are The Cat And Pig That Predicted Nigeria's Victory? by osazsky(m): 9:53pm On Jun 26, 2018
IRIEBOY:
bros that was never a penalty.. is called ball to hand
gbam dey know noting abt football ,imagine my colleague arguing with me DAT if someone is offside provided d ball didn't tourch d ground the player in question is considered not to b off we argued this and I left them to their ignorance and to imagine DAT these guys are grown ups bests my imagination at time,them nor even know d ball to hand rule na wah o

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Cat And Pig That Predicted Nigeria's Victory? by samilly(m): 9:54pm On Jun 26, 2018
just tire ooo
Re: Where Are The Cat And Pig That Predicted Nigeria's Victory? by EZENDDIGBO(m): 10:01pm On Jun 26, 2018
Sanchase:
Useless team, Only Victor Moses and Musa are the players,
Others are Asoebi boys..
boys.

The Coach is the most useless, why play Ihenacho, Ighalo, then bring in Iwobi at 89th minute.

I would have given 10 persons N10k each if Nigeria won but unfortunately Nigeria lost !!# !

bro is not too late to blessed me with 10k. should I inbox you? save a soul brother..
Re: Where Are The Cat And Pig That Predicted Nigeria's Victory? by Bhol28: 10:08pm On Jun 26, 2018
They have transformed to ihenacho and igalo.useless team,fighting for penalty up and down,set piece -zero,can't even pass accurately.so inferior.
Re: Where Are The Cat And Pig That Predicted Nigeria's Victory? by Nedfed(m): 10:08pm On Jun 26, 2018
Just here to stone anyone who say the eagles tried

Useless boys
Is beta dey even lose against Iceland and safe many from dis headache and heart attack

Re: Where Are The Cat And Pig That Predicted Nigeria's Victory? by maisauki: 10:11pm On Jun 26, 2018
FIFA caused it... how will Argentina not win Nigeria when d eagles were not allowed to wear their asoebi

we gotta blame someone
Re: Where Are The Cat And Pig That Predicted Nigeria's Victory? by toprealman: 10:12pm On Jun 26, 2018
Sanchase:
Others are Asoebi boys..
boys.

The Coach is the most useless, why play Ihenacho, Ighalo, then bring in Iwobi at 89th minute.

I would have given 10 persons N10k each if Nigeria won but unfortunately Nigeria lost !!# !

to

trust me....we have no single game changer! Musa will get a 56% from me...... Moses, mmmmtchew!!!
Re: Where Are The Cat And Pig That Predicted Nigeria's Victory? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 26, 2018
Man can not be trusted, it's because of the various bad mouths in Nigeria, and the referee being overcome by the devils tactics... This has caused it all. Nigeria won.
Re: Where Are The Cat And Pig That Predicted Nigeria's Victory? by Ifeola1: 10:13pm On Jun 26, 2018
dis ighala still let me remember yakub ayegbeni in 2010 world cup
Re: Where Are The Cat And Pig That Predicted Nigeria's Victory? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 26, 2018
Nedfed:
Just here to stone anyone who say the eagles tried

Useless boys
Is beta dey even lose against Iceland and safe many from dis headache and heart attack
They won abeg, is people like you words that had killed it, don't you know you get what you want by saying it... God is I Am, that I Am that judges you by your words.
Re: Where Are The Cat And Pig That Predicted Nigeria's Victory? by princeade86(m): 10:26pm On Jun 26, 2018
Sanchase:
Others are Asoebi boys..
boys.

bro, moses self na rubbish he dey play. so forget talk.
Re: Where Are The Cat And Pig That Predicted Nigeria's Victory? by Nedfed(m): 10:28pm On Jun 26, 2018
Eberejesus111:

They won abeg, is people like you words that had killed it, don't you know you get what you want by saying it... God is I Am, that I Am that judges you by your words.

Ebere abeg edit dis

No come give me anoda headache join wit dis ur grammar

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Cat And Pig That Predicted Nigeria's Victory? by emmanuelex1(m): 10:29pm On Jun 26, 2018
Not every ball that touches the hand is hand ball, it would have been harsh because it was his head first
rentAcock:
Nigerian fan celebrating Argentina's win with Diego Maradona. Who is this woman?
[img]https:///media/6-26-2018/z0cugt.gif[/img]

The moment when Ighalo missed an open goal
[img]https:///media/6-26-2018/7f5Hkl.gif[/img]

The hand ball that should've been penalty. Referee stole our destiny here
[img]https:///media/6-26-2018/HGM3Ai.gif[/img]
Re: Where Are The Cat And Pig That Predicted Nigeria's Victory? by seye2(m): 10:31pm On Jun 26, 2018
The pig is dead, we're still looking for d cat

Re: Where Are The Cat And Pig That Predicted Nigeria's Victory? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 26, 2018
Nedfed:

Ebere abeg edit dis

No come give me anoda headache join wit dis ur grammar
grin grin grin grin grin grin...no lele... Nigeria try sha, end of story...
Re: Where Are The Cat And Pig That Predicted Nigeria's Victory? by faithfull18(f): 10:48pm On Jun 26, 2018
grin grin Nigerians ehn, very funny people.
Re: Where Are The Cat And Pig That Predicted Nigeria's Victory? by Swanzi(m): 11:17pm On Jun 26, 2018
Nigeria ntoor..!!!

Re: Where Are The Cat And Pig That Predicted Nigeria's Victory? by charlesazeh(m): 11:18pm On Jun 26, 2018
The pig and cat was right but the ref killed our dream of moving on
Re: Where Are The Cat And Pig That Predicted Nigeria's Victory? by thesaintino: 11:18pm On Jun 26, 2018
They actually predicted that Naija will go home.... u just did'nt get it

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Cat And Pig That Predicted Nigeria's Victory? by franzis(m): 11:23pm On Jun 26, 2018
This is the cat cry cry cry

Re: Where Are The Cat And Pig That Predicted Nigeria's Victory? by Mrjoshtower: 11:40pm On Jun 26, 2018
It's only God Almighty that will say it and it comes to pass not a pig not even a cat
Re: Where Are The Cat And Pig That Predicted Nigeria's Victory? by 11doubledee: 11:52pm On Jun 26, 2018
Both in kirikiri maximum security prison serving lengthy jail terms,after deceiving the entire nation.
Re: Where Are The Cat And Pig That Predicted Nigeria's Victory? by Dollabiz: 5:06am On Jun 27, 2018
hmm
Re: Where Are The Cat And Pig That Predicted Nigeria's Victory? by creepsyme(f): 5:55am On Jun 27, 2018
iluvpomo:
This is what happens when you believe in the forecast of an animal ...
like seriously. . ... I don't know when animals began to prophecy.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Cat And Pig That Predicted Nigeria's Victory? by calculator123(m): 5:56am On Jun 27, 2018
Sanchase:
Others are Asoebi boys..
boys.

Victor what? The only players in that team are Musa,Etebo and Ndidi..The rest are just shitty
Re: Where Are The Cat And Pig That Predicted Nigeria's Victory? by calculator123(m): 6:02am On Jun 27, 2018
At least let Buhari have a taste of what it means not to fulfill promises.Shebi Mikel promised him the worldcup.
Re: Where Are The Cat And Pig That Predicted Nigeria's Victory? by asawanathegreat(m): 7:14am On Jun 27, 2018
kodded:

na now your eye clear bi ?tongue
Infact now I dey wake up dey see am oo
Re: Where Are The Cat And Pig That Predicted Nigeria's Victory? by makahlj2: 7:26am On Jun 27, 2018
The cat looks evil albino. It jinxed our team. Who is the f00l who thought it was a good idea to ask it?
Re: Where Are The Cat And Pig That Predicted Nigeria's Victory? by childuptojoy(m): 7:26am On Jun 27, 2018
I smell barbecue
Re: Where Are The Cat And Pig That Predicted Nigeria's Victory? by childuptojoy(m): 7:30am On Jun 27, 2018
I smell Barbecue [color=#990000][/color] grin
Re: Where Are The Cat And Pig That Predicted Nigeria's Victory? by DeWisedon(m): 9:07am On Jun 27, 2018
IGHALO,IS A FAILED AMOEBA, HE SHOULD NOT ENTER THE SAME PLANE WITH MUSA,AND ROHR SHOULD GO FROM THERE FOR PLAYING IGHALO WHEN IWOBI WAS THERE.

ONE NIGERIA IS A SCAM, ARGUE WITH YOUR ANCESTORS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shola Shoretire To Sign Man United First Professional Contract / Can We Do This To Redeem Our Qualification To AFCON? / Only One Active Footballer Is Richer Than Dangote, And He Is Not Who You Think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.