Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

What Was Your Observation In The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match? - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Was Your Observation In The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match? (34030 Views)

VAR During Nigeria Vs Argentina Match: Worldwide Reactions / Maradona Gives Nigeria A Middle Finger During Nigeria Vs Argentina Match / Maradona Smoking Tobacco During Iceland Vs Argentina Match. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Observation In The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match? by BAVOSKI(m): 10:00pm On Jun 26, 2018
What I observe is that the officers where bias, in sense that they didn't want Nigeria to win the match be deny the 2nd penalty....they have forgotten what happen in under20 worldcup when Argentina sees 2 penalty in final,not group stage and they were awarded...
2nd,ighalo is useless.......
3rd,defensive not so tight atall.....
Re: What Was Your Observation In The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match? by hucienda: 10:00pm On Jun 26, 2018
Kylekent59:
my observations were:
1. Ighalo is not a good striker.
2. our defenders failed to hold messi
3. immediately we scored d 1-1, they began to feel they have done better
4. there is no way to progress, we should have mourned those that died in platuae massacre more so should had given them a minute silence so that the whole world would see we are being killed by our government.
5. our coach should have changed player during those moment of 75 to 80 mins
and finally am very happy.

for the first time, I staked against Nigeria and I won.

thank you Nigeria, I benefited from your lose.

cheesy grin cheesy guy even as you raised salient points, you no get joy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Observation In The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match? by bjt(m): 10:00pm On Jun 26, 2018
Kpartners:
Those that are saying that Nigeria was denied a penalty do not understand football.
The guy headed the ball and it touched his hand. It is called ball to hand and not a handball.
I rather blame the coach for not making changes towards the end of the game to hold on.
All the same, we do not deserve to qualify. Let us come home and face the terrorists that call themselves 'herdsmen'

Iran was given a penalty for a similar situation just yesterday

5 Likes

Re: What Was Your Observation In The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match? by drezzyx(m): 10:00pm On Jun 26, 2018
Congratulations Nigeria, but I can't wait to vote buhari out.. Please go and get ur PVC Nowwwwww.
Re: What Was Your Observation In The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 26, 2018
EVILFOREST:
PLEASE, all those who supported ARGENTINAS success over Nigeria should click this and send their account details.

I have got only 3 People so far.
I needed at least 15.
The first 15.
Than U
you wan pack us go EvilForest?
Re: What Was Your Observation In The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match? by Ytea(f): 10:01pm On Jun 26, 2018
I observed Ighalo is a bastard and the coach a born by mistake.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Observation In The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match? by OwenC: 10:01pm On Jun 26, 2018
EVILFOREST:
PLEASE, all those who supported ARGENTINAS success over Nigeria should click this and send their account details.

I have got only 3 People so far.
I needed at least 15.
The first 15.
Than U
Ya a goat
Re: What Was Your Observation In The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match? by Zane2point4(m): 10:01pm On Jun 26, 2018
kolaaderin:
Mickel is a shot one player for the team. Its 10 against 11.
Exactly my brother, thats what am telling my friends here, here is just a useless player, he cant even hold ball for like a second before he passes it back to our very own defense.

4 Likes

Re: What Was Your Observation In The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match? by Diru(m): 10:01pm On Jun 26, 2018
na Maradona I just dey watch
Re: What Was Your Observation In The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match? by felix10(m): 10:01pm On Jun 26, 2018
Igbalo is a confused striker,which club buy am.Waiting for another 4 year again.
Re: What Was Your Observation In The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match? by clems88(m): 10:01pm On Jun 26, 2018
It was like magic sad I was just telling the guy beside me at viewing centre that Nigeria will conceef late goal undecided immi diately I said d last word na inside net ball enter . the guy beside look me like say na me cause am undecided

4 Likes

Re: What Was Your Observation In The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match? by suyamasta(m): 10:02pm On Jun 26, 2018
The ref was clearly biased, our boys tried but could have done alot better

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your Observation In The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 26, 2018
OwenC:

Ya a goat
This will be my last announcement.
Greetings all...
Re: What Was Your Observation In The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match? by bejeria101(m): 10:02pm On Jun 26, 2018
We did our best and we were robbed in broad daylight

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Observation In The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match? by Abfinest007(m): 10:02pm On Jun 26, 2018
ighalo knew we were playing against 11 Argentina players plus d referee making it 12 players against 11 on d field but still missed that great chance

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your Observation In The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match? by ariesbull: 10:03pm On Jun 26, 2018
The referee wasn't biased....stop giving excuses...did you score goal he said no ?

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your Observation In The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 26, 2018
stefanweeks:
My own is that

The boys are not ready to become world champions

World Champions? Are they even African Champions yet?

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Observation In The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match? by demitola(m): 10:03pm On Jun 26, 2018
Small team mentality killed us.

6 Likes

Re: What Was Your Observation In The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match? by pendragon35(m): 10:04pm On Jun 26, 2018
God bless you, I have just been shading tears since i watched their video.
Buhari must meet his waterloo
highqueen:
blood of plateau citizens massacred by buharis brothers were crying.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Observation In The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match? by SmartyPants(m): 10:04pm On Jun 26, 2018
Its a sad era in Nigeria football when the best striker we can take to the world cup is Ighalo.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Observation In The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match? by mmb(m): 10:04pm On Jun 26, 2018
Thunder fire Ighalo. Useless player ever.

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Observation In The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match? by Piousfinesser(m): 10:04pm On Jun 26, 2018
quote author=Kylekent59 post=68852982]my observations were:
1. Ighalo is not a good striker.
2. our defenders failed to hold messi
3. immediately we scored d 1-1, they began to feel they have done better
4. there is no way to progress, we should have mourned those that died in platuae massacre more so should had given them a minute silence so that the whole world would see we are being killed by our government.
5. our coach should have changed player during those moment of 75 to 80 mins..... Its loss not lose
and finally am very happy.

for the first time, I staked against Nigeria and I won.

thank you Nigeria, I benefited from your lose.[/quote]
Re: What Was Your Observation In The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match? by ffredoo: 10:04pm On Jun 26, 2018
We could not utilize our chances. It's a pity we've got only Musa and Moses as strikers. Ighalo does not deserve to make the world cup list.
Re: What Was Your Observation In The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match? by medra(m): 10:04pm On Jun 26, 2018
Well personally I think Africa countries are under a spell imagine the pig that predicted the semi finalist only Nigeria did not make it past the group stage.

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Observation In The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match? by africanusvu(m): 10:04pm On Jun 26, 2018
We forgot that it is still ARGENTINA that we played.that's my observation

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Observation In The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match? by Lomprico2: 10:05pm On Jun 26, 2018
I observed that nigeria was beaten 1-2.
Re: What Was Your Observation In The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match? by SexytorresE(f): 10:06pm On Jun 26, 2018
U won't believe Igahlo block people from commenting on his IG post, but I still took my anger to Iheanacho's post on IG. Am ready for his fans that will support him base on what I I said . Anyway one dude came out and trashed poo I gave him his match #idiots bunch of garbages in forms of players
Re: What Was Your Observation In The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match? by Varys: 10:06pm On Jun 26, 2018
Moses is sh*t!
Re: What Was Your Observation In The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match? by samvex01: 10:06pm On Jun 26, 2018
Nigeria 🇳🇬 still need a better improvement... If they continue in dat way they will still be a local champion
Re: What Was Your Observation In The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match? by gmaribel(m): 10:06pm On Jun 26, 2018
I observed a foolish striker missing a shot to an open net and then begging for a penalty

Re: What Was Your Observation In The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match? by Cletus77(m): 10:07pm On Jun 26, 2018
TissuePaper:
I believe the referee was not biased ...but nigerians would always look for who to put the blame on

Modified

So this was actually what happened grin
That last penalty that was replayed four times kno
It's kind of healthy to call a spade a spade

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Observation In The Nigeria Vs Argentina Match? by SexytorresE(f): 10:07pm On Jun 26, 2018
BAVOSKI:
What I observe is that the officers where bias, in sense that they didn't want Nigeria to win the match be deny the 2nd penalty....they have forgotten what happen in under20 worldcup when Argentina sees 2 penalty in final,not group stage and they were awarded...
2nd,ighalo is useless.......
3rd,defensive not so tight atall.....
what do u have to say about Iheanacho? 1st class useless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian & Ugandan Players Dancing With Paul Okoye Of Psquare. / Sani Kaita Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today / Barcelona Becomes The First Club To Have Players In Each Of The World Cup Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.