Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,398 members, 7,800,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

6 Corpers Shot In Jos, Plateau Fresh Attack - Twitter User Claims - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 6 Corpers Shot In Jos, Plateau Fresh Attack - Twitter User Claims (16355 Views)

Bandits Kidnap 61 Residents In Kaduna In Fresh Attack / Soldier Dies After Being Shot In The Face By Armed Attackers. Disturbing Photos / "20 Girls Raped At Flavour's Concert In Enugu" - Twitter User Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Corpers Shot In Jos, Plateau Fresh Attack - Twitter User Claims by Mandynews(f): 12:02am On Jun 27, 2018
As shared on Twitter, by effulgent

"President Buhari, you came to Jos, because of you, helicopters were parading round the sky ALL DAY! You’ve left & they’re shooting AGAIN THIS NIGHT!! WHAT DID YOU COME TO DO?! WHAT DID YOU COME TO DO ?! We came to serve!! YOUTH SERVICE!! WHAT DID WE DO WRONG?? they’re actively shooting and have gotten to Bukuru !! BUKURU is in Jos!! What measures did your visit put in place ?! They clearly don’t care ?! WE ARE AFRAID!!!! PRESIDENT BUHARI !! DO SOMETHING!!my friends are crying, they are AFRAID!! WE ARE AFRAID!! DO SOMETHING!! YOU ARE OUR LEADER!! WE ARE AFRAID @MBuhari !! @NGRPresident nothing is being done. This is today!! 26th June, 2018!! AFTER YOUR VISIT !!"

https://twitter.com/Elle_Baybe/status/1011706853431107584

More via https://mandynews.com/2018/06/26/6-corpers-shot-in-plateau-fresh-attack/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Corpers Shot In Jos, Plateau Fresh Attack - Twitter User Claims by Chepos1(m): 12:09am On Jun 27, 2018
Wat a fuckrey... sad

5 Likes

Re: 6 Corpers Shot In Jos, Plateau Fresh Attack - Twitter User Claims by BAILMONEY: 12:19am On Jun 27, 2018
IT IS FINISHED sad

6 Likes

Re: 6 Corpers Shot In Jos, Plateau Fresh Attack - Twitter User Claims by Cyynthialove(f): 12:21am On Jun 27, 2018
Lolzz, these corpers are funny.

They are calling Buhari to help them, as if they don't know that Buhari is the engine of the crisis.

Their case is like that of people who are being chased by the demons, instead of them to find solution to their problems, they had to run to the Lucifer himself who is controlling those demons that are chasing them for help . Smh.

If Buhari could sink so low to kill Christian pregnant women and children, is it you kafir corpers he would save ?. Its a pity.

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Corpers Shot In Jos, Plateau Fresh Attack - Twitter User Claims by oshe11: 12:23am On Jun 27, 2018
Was it 6 Police Officers or Corpers?

God help those Corpers
Re: 6 Corpers Shot In Jos, Plateau Fresh Attack - Twitter User Claims by skaemregh: 12:32am On Jun 27, 2018
this is getting out of hand,, so what did Buhari achieve with his visit.. This man is a total failure, he says nothing and does nothing.. he's only interest is harassing and silencing political opponents

3 Likes

Re: 6 Corpers Shot In Jos, Plateau Fresh Attack - Twitter User Claims by Nobody: 12:54am On Jun 27, 2018
Not again....what is this country deteriorating to
Re: 6 Corpers Shot In Jos, Plateau Fresh Attack - Twitter User Claims by SalamRushdie: 12:59am On Jun 27, 2018
Who is Buhari and What is he up to ?

1 Like

Re: 6 Corpers Shot In Jos, Plateau Fresh Attack - Twitter User Claims by SalamRushdie: 1:00am On Jun 27, 2018
oshe11:
Was it 6 Police Officers or Corpers?

God help those Corpers

It seems he meant youth Corp members

2 Likes

Re: 6 Corpers Shot In Jos, Plateau Fresh Attack - Twitter User Claims by Abjay97(m): 1:03am On Jun 27, 2018
I have my PVC for 2019..
Go get yours!

*yoruba muslims will still vote PMB..

Smh

21 Likes

Re: 6 Corpers Shot In Jos, Plateau Fresh Attack - Twitter User Claims by ithink7: 1:26am On Jun 27, 2018
2019 might be too late.

These guys are like raging fire. They need to be stopped dead on their track.

We need to impeach the b@stard.

Abjay97:
I have my PVC for 2019..
Go get yours!

*yoruba muslims will still vote PMB..

Smh

6 Likes

Re: 6 Corpers Shot In Jos, Plateau Fresh Attack - Twitter User Claims by leofab(f): 2:05am On Jun 27, 2018
They should just impeach him.. those that died yesterday and today will not be able to vote in 2019.. who is next ?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Corpers Shot In Jos, Plateau Fresh Attack - Twitter User Claims by Kaetoh: 2:32am On Jun 27, 2018
If the corpers are Afonja may they drink of the wrath of their own evil against the whole of this country. Very lazy set of people who think they alone should always be in power to suck the whole country dry. Up until now the afonjas do not regret voting in the murderous fulanis into power.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Corpers Shot In Jos, Plateau Fresh Attack - Twitter User Claims by Nobody: 2:40am On Jun 27, 2018
Mehn if i cant be posted to Anambra, ENUGU, ABIA,IMO, DELTA OR PORTH HARCOURTH THEN I DONT NEED ANY NYSC.

NIGERIA IS JUST A MERE GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION

24 Likes

Re: 6 Corpers Shot In Jos, Plateau Fresh Attack - Twitter User Claims by Tarzan360(m): 4:11am On Jun 27, 2018
But we are here celebrating m16 gunships and m17 gunships hovering niger delta creeks and physically destroying people's source of lively hood, where are they when u need them" oh they have all return to base after patrolling the sky for the dullard this is conspiracy

9 Likes

Re: 6 Corpers Shot In Jos, Plateau Fresh Attack - Twitter User Claims by LIFEisSIMPLE: 4:17am On Jun 27, 2018
Jesus Christ. This cannot be true
It has gotten to bukuru (Jos town)

3 Likes

Re: 6 Corpers Shot In Jos, Plateau Fresh Attack - Twitter User Claims by highqueen(f): 4:20am On Jun 27, 2018
hopeless country with hopeless leaders.

this country deserves to be extirpated alongside with the name it bears.

what did we do to you buhari?

embarassed

2 Likes

Re: 6 Corpers Shot In Jos, Plateau Fresh Attack - Twitter User Claims by highqueen(f): 4:25am On Jun 27, 2018
Kaetoh:
If the corpers are Afonja may they drink of the wrath of their own evil against the whole of this country. Very lazy set of people who think they alone should always be in power to suck the whole country dry. Up until now the afonjas do not regret voting in the murderous fulanis into power.
not really,some are regretting.

11 Likes

Re: 6 Corpers Shot In Jos, Plateau Fresh Attack - Twitter User Claims by orion7: 4:42am On Jun 27, 2018
posterity will judge southern politicians. especially thefrog eyed drug baron

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Corpers Shot In Jos, Plateau Fresh Attack - Twitter User Claims by Pavarottii(m): 4:43am On Jun 27, 2018
Afonjas still want him to rule. If people who claim to av same mind, still enjoy d deaths. Den let's all enjoy it.

Buhari till 2030..

If u quote me, I will send herdsmen to ur house dis night.

5 Likes

Re: 6 Corpers Shot In Jos, Plateau Fresh Attack - Twitter User Claims by CaptainG00D: 5:29am On Jun 27, 2018
highqueen:

not really,some are regretting.

Babes majority ain't regretting Yes u can't 100% of anything but u judge based on majority.
The truth is afonjas still support him

4 Likes

Re: 6 Corpers Shot In Jos, Plateau Fresh Attack - Twitter User Claims by Flexherbal(m): 5:44am On Jun 27, 2018
We all left this and we were talking about world cup.

Our leaders are not doing enough.
Re: 6 Corpers Shot In Jos, Plateau Fresh Attack - Twitter User Claims by highqueen(f): 6:01am On Jun 27, 2018
CaptainG00D:

Babes majority ain't regretting Yes u can't 100% of anything but u judge based on majority.
The truth is afonjas still support him
80% of them still supports him.
judging from fb posts,nl and other social media.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Corpers Shot In Jos, Plateau Fresh Attack - Twitter User Claims by CaptainG00D: 6:39am On Jun 27, 2018
highqueen:

80% of them still supports him.
judging from fb posts,nl and other social media.

Exactly.. Or even more.
Even the ones regretting are doing so becoz
Becoz he is now hunting obj and also not in good terms with their almighty jagaban.
others are becoz they want us to vote their brother durutoye but that I will neva do.

Since they want north to continue ruling then they will continue to rule I will jejely vote atiku.
Thats if I will even vote o.
#nonesense

4 Likes

Re: 6 Corpers Shot In Jos, Plateau Fresh Attack - Twitter User Claims by olumaxi(m): 6:53am On Jun 27, 2018
anytime time buhari visits any troubled state and u don't talk about creating ranches...just know dat the trouble had just begun.....he is only interested in ranches

2 Likes

Re: 6 Corpers Shot In Jos, Plateau Fresh Attack - Twitter User Claims by highqueen(f): 7:17am On Jun 27, 2018
CaptainG00D:

Exactly.. Or even more.
Even the ones regretting are doing so becoz
Becoz he is now hunting obj and also not in good terms with their almighty jagaban.
others are becoz they want us to vote their brother durutoye but that I will neva do.

Since they want north to continue ruling then they will continue to rule I will jejely vote atiku.
Thats if I will even vote o.
#nonesense

lol.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Corpers Shot In Jos, Plateau Fresh Attack - Twitter User Claims by Cyynthialove(f): 7:19am On Jun 27, 2018
Buhari killing Christian corpers since time immemorial

2 Likes

Re: 6 Corpers Shot In Jos, Plateau Fresh Attack - Twitter User Claims by Folashade2016(f): 10:03am On Jun 27, 2018
Nawa oooo

anyway check my SIGNATURE
Re: 6 Corpers Shot In Jos, Plateau Fresh Attack - Twitter User Claims by tolexy007(m): 10:05am On Jun 27, 2018
cry
Re: 6 Corpers Shot In Jos, Plateau Fresh Attack - Twitter User Claims by ziondaughter247: 10:07am On Jun 27, 2018
EMMAUGOH:
Mehn if i cant be posted to Anambra, ENUGU, ABIA,IMO, DELTA OR PORTH HARCOURTH THEN I DONT NEED ANY NYSC.

NIGERIA IS JUST A MERE GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION

Honestly, eastern states are really peaceful and they treat their corpers really well, though the pay was small. They where always giving us fresh food for free. I served in Ideato North LGA in Imo State and it was the best. I had peace of mind and I was treated with respect. My friend that served in Enugu also said the same.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 6 Corpers Shot In Jos, Plateau Fresh Attack - Twitter User Claims by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 27, 2018
If during service,them no post me for EAST OR SOUTH SOUTH, I no dey serve,make them chop their yeye service.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Corpers Shot In Jos, Plateau Fresh Attack - Twitter User Claims by millionboi2: 10:08am On Jun 27, 2018
Buhari is an idiot

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Didn’t Find A Dime When We Broke A Bank’s Vault – Robbery Suspects / 19-Year-Old Drugs Okada Rider, Tries To Snatch His Motorcycle / Man Accuses Estranged Us-based Lover Of Harassment Over Failed Marriage Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.