Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,520 members, 7,801,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari (27635 Views)

LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos / Supreme Court Rules On Plateau And Bauchi Governorship Election 3pm / Benue: Buhari Will Never Be Part Of Any Unconstitutional Act – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by Almunjid(m): 9:11am On Jun 27, 2018
Ganiyat72:
PRESIDIOTBUHARII is not just an illiterate terrorist HERDSMAN he's a brailess, autistic, imbecilic, fooolish, idiotic, moronic, retardic, cretinious bastarrd.

He idiotic buhari and all his supporters like tinubu, adeshina, ngige, amechi, onu, ouk, lier muhammed, olosho onochie, okorocha, fashola and all the online, offline BMC supporters will not die better......useless accursed foooools.
Just imagine for once, if Buhari is ur father, will u b insulting him like this?
If u can't pray for the country, Y not keep quiet?
Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by Firefire(m): 9:12am On Jun 27, 2018
[s]
NOETHNICITY:
I do not know what Nigerians actually want to hear.

Church rats re busy circulating the false narrative that the middle belt is being Islamized.
When you ask them about Zafara they start jumping like the rats that they from one place to another.

It's not as if the president is happy about Zanfara killings, but this is only to counter the popular submission that it's a religious war.
[/s]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by Sonn(m): 9:12am On Jun 27, 2018
MeanChris:

In a country with a standing military force??

The army is definitely complicit in these killings. Buhari we have hear.. we'll give you our own stats next year. Jesus said to the devil, "This is your hour"
Buhari and his supporters I say to you.. "This is your hour" Enjoy, for come the morning.. Nigeria will be rescued from you blood sucking demons.

God is watching!
for good 48 hours & there was no security intervention, if i'm not mistaken' 48 hours means two full days & no one came to rescue this people, who is fooling who?

3 Likes

Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 27, 2018
This man is stupid...I think i might start believing my hair dresser that says he is a ritualist and needs bloodshed to stay in power and this is the only way he can get it.

2 Likes

Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by Baroba(m): 9:14am On Jun 27, 2018
"Nigerians" voted in a devil in human garb, you can now see why the so called 5 percenters rejected this demonic figure.. A Boko Haram, Miyetti Allah, Isis sympathiser; what the hell do you expect..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by udo2018: 9:14am On Jun 27, 2018
Ganiyat72:
PRESIDIOTBUHARII is not just an illiterate terrorist HERDSMAN he's a brailess, autistic, imbecilic, fooolish, idiotic, moronic, retardic, cretinious bastarrd.

He idiotic buhari and all his supporters like tinubu, adeshina, ngige, amechi, onu, ouk, lier muhammed, olosho onochie, okorocha, fashola and all the online, offline BMC supporters will not die better......useless accursed foooools.
Must you put olosho before her name? God is watching you o
Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by 9gerian: 9:14am On Jun 27, 2018
I thought I was the only one that noticed the 48 hours siege shocked cry

48 hours?!!! Not minutes

In saner climes the entire security establishment would by now be undergoing a probe with several heads rolling till the last complicit general or officer is fished out and tried under relevant laws.

This is not and can never be ordinary!

There is indeed a war being waged, and TY Danjuma's version of what's going on is far more credible...

MeanChris:

In a country with a standing military force??

The army is definitely complicit in these killings. Buhari we have hear.. we'll give you our own stats next year. Jesus said to the devil, "This is your hour"
Buhari and his supporters I say to you.. "This is your hour" Enjoy, for come the morning.. Nigeria will be rescued from you blood sucking demons.

God is watching!

3 Likes

Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by Gordonz07(m): 9:14am On Jun 27, 2018
This slowpoke again undecided

2 Likes

Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by kemam(f): 9:16am On Jun 27, 2018
How can a president of a country be saying this kind of rubbish, My God am really disappointed in Buhari.By the grace of God you won't win the next election. God pass you .Since you don't value the life of your citizens .God will fight for us and give us victory against you and your herdsmen In the mighty name of Jesus Amen. ignore the typo error.

2 Likes

Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by Scoobiano1991: 9:16am On Jun 27, 2018
Whats this fool of a president saying? Is this for real? Justifying the killing going on in Benue ans Pleatue..... cry

quote author=KEVIND post=68859649]

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/06/buhari-dont-blame-me-for-herdsmen-killings/[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by theemy(m): 9:20am On Jun 27, 2018
U say pple shouldn't blame u yet u blame d previous administration at d slightest opportunity comparing zamfara to Pleatu is the height of insensitivity I think Nigeria deserves a better person than you Mr president your incompetency cuts across all areas of your governance.

1 Like

Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by bimgo: 9:21am On Jun 27, 2018
Buhari God is watching u, killing in Zamfara was more than the Plateau and Benue state.
Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by Nosnos(f): 9:23am On Jun 27, 2018
why is buhari so cold like he has no emotions?

2 Likes

Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by Ganiyat72(f): 9:25am On Jun 27, 2018
Almunjid:

Just imagine for once, if Buhari is ur father, will u b insulting him like this?

Buharii can't be my father, he's an hausa fulani terrorist herdsman and hence can't be my father. But if unfortunately the idiot is my father (God forbids) I would have giving him a cup of tea laced with otapiapia, sniper and syanide capsule.

1 Like

Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by Slurity(m): 9:26am On Jun 27, 2018
Its just a shame we still don't have a beta opinion
Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by larrychuckz(m): 9:26am On Jun 27, 2018
Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by Almunjid(m): 9:28am On Jun 27, 2018
Ganiyat72:

Buharii can't be my father, he's an hausa fulani terrorist herdsman and hence can't be my father. But if unfortunately the idiot is my father (God forbids) I would have giving him a cup of tea laced with otapiapia, sniper and syanide capsule.
So u can kill ur own father
Thunder! Are u busy?
Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by kelvinovie(m): 9:30am On Jun 27, 2018
Is this one a president or opportunist
What is the primary role of a country's president

3 Likes

Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by Ekpeitut: 9:32am On Jun 27, 2018
Jay31:

How else do u want him to speak? Maybe u will have to be employed to teach pmb how to speak. The question is there were more killings in zamfara in the last weeks compare to what we have seen in jos, why is the media not talking about zamfara? Why is it that its that of plateau that they now carry making the whole thing look like religious crisis? That's what the president us saying in case u can't read.

Where is your conscience?? Even if the killings in Zamfara is more than that of plateau should he compare it in such a manner. Shows the height of insensitivity. He should be outraged and furious over the wanton destruction of his citizens.

Every government's primary responsibility is to protect lives of it's people. Buhari here is busy taking census of dead people like it's a norm. angry

2 Likes

Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 27, 2018
Almunjid:

a terrorist can't be her father....

moreover we have pressing things to do with our time than praying for nigeria.

The country has gone to the cows.

4 Likes

Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by namio10: 9:34am On Jun 27, 2018
Therefore blame GEJ and PDP for the killings.

2 Likes

Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by Ganiyat72(f): 9:34am On Jun 27, 2018
udo2018:
Must you put olosho before her name? God is watching you o
Is laureta Onochie not an OLOSHO? undecided embarassed

1 Like

Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by kenx1(m): 9:34am On Jun 27, 2018
Dis presido well so...... So ur counting scores abi 150:250

2 Likes

Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by xynerise: 9:35am On Jun 27, 2018
This man and his cholera invested mouth

1 Like

Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by prinsam30: 9:37am On Jun 27, 2018
what kind of weed ar they giving this dullardin.o to smoke? honestly it baffles me to hear a president of a nation talks like this

the mod actually deleted dis comment, if I may ask Y

1 Like

Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by Almunjid(m): 9:37am On Jun 27, 2018
Juliusmalema:

a terrorist can't be her father....
moreover we have pressing things to do with our time than praying for nigeria.
The country has gone to the cows.
OK. Pray make u no dey among the second badge of the killings at least. Lol
Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by zudozz: 9:39am On Jun 27, 2018
senseless cattle rearing Islamic jihadist!![i][/i]

1 Like

Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 27, 2018
Almunjid:

OK. Pray make u no dey among the second badge of the killings at least. Lol

Do I look like someone concerned with usman Dan fodio conquest going on in middle belt.

They are paying for the consequences of their actions long past.
Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by uppermode2: 9:41am On Jun 27, 2018
How can a sane being that is not psychologically deranged comment like this.... .Let alone President of a Nation, I keep asking myself what is exactly our sin in this country to deserve this idiotic man as our President. what a bleep

2 Likes

Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 27, 2018
DUMB AS EVER!..... #PATHETIC FILTH!

1 Like

Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by Ganiyat72(f): 9:43am On Jun 27, 2018
Almunjid:

So u can kill ur own father
Thunder! Are u busy?

Buharii is not a father but a devil, drinking the blood of innocent nigerians. My advice to u is, if ur father is evil like buharii, kill him and allah will not be angry with u.

1 Like

Re: Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari by edupedia: 9:44am On Jun 27, 2018
pode:
It hurt to heard a president of a nation spoke this way, for goodness sake was the reason they called you GCFR

...stop trying to be shameless.... He said many other things... Does an extract make a full speech?... Only u and your looters think so.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Plot To Smuggle Maina Out Of Custody Foiled / Programme Of Events For May 29 Swearing-in Ceremony of Tinubu/Shettima / Mass Resignation Of Kogi State Political Appointees Imminent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.